Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Daggertt:
that's not the IRIS. it's the Laserspeed
View Quote

My bad. Wrong thread.
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 12:41:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Any news on the IRIS?

If I don't hear anything by the end of the month from Holosun I'm just going to spend my coin on the Cold Harbor Supply version of the LS M6TR.  I'd much rather get the IRIS, but if it's not going to be out until next year I'll just pick it up then.  My concern is that I don't want ot drop over $1K on a LAM and then have the IRIS come out like the next week.
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
Any news on the IRIS?

If I don't hear anything by the end of the month from Holosun I'm just going to spend my coin on the Cold Harbor Supply version of the LS M6TR.  I'd much rather get the IRIS, but if it's not going to be out until next year I'll just pick it up then.  My concern is that I don't want ot drop over $1K on a LAM and then have the IRIS come out like the next week.
View Quote

Nope, as of 2 days ago Holosun Josh said there wasn't anything new. I wouldn't expect release until November/December
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd be very surprised if they ship this year.  It's been "2 more months" since March.
Link Posted: 9/10/2024 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
Any news on the IRIS?

View Quote

Buy the one that is available now and play with it while you wait for the IRIS.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 2:48:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By WTFShane:

Buy the one that is available now and play with it while you wait for the IRIS.
View Quote

QFT.

At this rate I'll have an m6tr before I receive the IRIS. For me the biggest reason to get an IRIS is because you have a legit warranty that I currently don't believe you'd get with the m6tr, otherwise I don't think there's a good reason to wait on the IRIS.
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
New Holosun IRIS VCSEL (Page 9 of 9)
Top Top