Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2024 10:52:04 PM EDT
I have one of the new stg77 scopes.  Does anyone know what moa or mils each click is?  The scope came with no instructions.
Link Posted: 9/23/2024 8:42:30 AM EDT
[#1]
you kids today don't know how good you have it with your fancy clicks. on my pre-ban A1 there are no clicks at all. you just have to adjust by feel
Link Posted: 9/23/2024 8:56:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cmcflex] [#2]
This was the closest thing I could find, but it seems to work (each click is 0.3 mils; this optic calls for a 300m zero):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xczKDUfkC2hBBuu6p62GlS0fDvF5s9iG
Link Posted: 9/23/2024 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mcantu:
you kids today don't know how good you have it with your fancy clicks. on my pre-ban A1 there are no clicks at all. you just have to adjust by feel
View Quote

You’re gonna be oh so happy when I tell you there’s an adjustment wheel that you use in conjunction with the prong key to help identify and make adjustments…

I’ll post some pics when I can.
Link Posted: 9/23/2024 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm looking forward to seeing that as well!

Cab adjustment knobs on the a1 be swapped out or upgraded to later version knobs to have click adjustment.
Link Posted: 9/24/2024 12:20:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TSH77769:
I'm looking forward to seeing that as well!

Cab adjustment knobs on the a1 be swapped out or upgraded to later version knobs to have click adjustment.
View Quote

Yes. I’ve swapped the A2 scope turrets with the A1 scope turrets. The A3 optic turrets also fit and since the A3 turrets are the same as the M1 turrets, they’d also swap but I can’t confirm since I’ve never done so.
Link Posted: 9/24/2024 12:57:34 AM EDT
[#6]
OHHH!! SO EXCITED!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top