[#1]
Useful idiots in the media?

Tell me it ain't so!

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 7:48:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unlike cars, knives, drugs, alcohol or any other freely available, potentially deadly items which can (and do) kill lots of people, guns are the only commercially available instrument in the world that we designed specifically for the purpose of the eradication of life.

Oh really?  What the fuck do you have to say about this?

https://s3-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpro-lifetube.com%2Faddons%2Falbums%2Fimages%2F164569414.jpg&sp=60877078bda612b080010b6b8673fc84

or these?

https://s3-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fb5%2F1e%2F4a%2Fb51e4abbdeb69b274d532bb6508f2e4a.jpg&sp=cc58a0eb0509b5e8dee3c69b06c97678

Is that real? The top one? Please tell me that's not a real thing.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 7:49:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh for the love of all that's holy. He's a certified, RYT 200 yoga teacher, according to Yoga Alliance guidelines. Ya'll need to show some respect....
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 7:51:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 7:55:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 7:57:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Just more bullshit trying to make guns sound uncool.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:05:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This is a PSA from one of San Francisco's finest.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD......................................((LINK))

"Guns are, in a word, perfect.

Guns are unparalleled, really; they are small masterpieces of precision engineering, one of humanity’s most deliberate, perfectly designed tools. There is simply no denying a gun’s intention, no possible misunderstanding of its reason for existing.

Unlike cars, knives, drugs, alcohol or any other freely available, potentially deadly items which can (and do) kill lots of people, guns are the only commercially available instrument in the world that we designed specifically for the purpose of the eradication of life. A gun’s nature is, as they say in the tech world, baked in to the hardware. It understands nothing else.

Which is to say: Guns are death made physical, palpable in the hand. They are our basest, least sacred energies – hate, fear, paranoia – compressed into metal and explosives. No one holds or fires a gun without some fundamental understanding of this fact – that he could, if he so desired, kill anything he wanted, right now, in an instant – and that’s essentially all you’re supposed do with it.

The fact that most gun owners do not do this, and manage to resist using their guns for what we specifically created them to do, is merely incidental, and actually a kind of failure: it denies the gun’s primary objective. Gun owners actually know this, as a warped point of pride. “Hey, I own lots of guns and don’t kill things.” How nice for you. Tell it to all the dead.

If past mass shootings are any indication, gun sales in America will enjoy a nice sales surge after the Oregon massacre. Because of course the answer to all the gun deaths is always... more guns.

As the nature of a gun is the abject destruction of life, to use it merely for target practice or for “pleasure” is, essentially, to do it a disservice; you are thwarting its objective, insulting the lethal disposition we ourselves poured into the molten metal. Much like a sports car that “begs” to be driven fast, or an expensive designer dress that begs to be worn to an extravagant gala, a gun begs only to be fired at another living thing, to annihilate it. And eventually, it will be.

This is why we have the headlines all wrong: Guns are not being abused or wielded incorrectly in America. They are not “falling into the wrong hands,” ill-begotten by “evil people” and “crazies” and “psychopaths.” This is not true in the slightest.

Just the opposite, actually. When yet another mass killing occurs, when another woman is murdered by her ex-husband (which happens every single day in America, BTW), when another despondent teen kills herself with her dad’s gun (ditto), when more males – and it is almost always males – shoot each other in the street, when more schoolchildren die at the hands of effortlessly well-armed adults, these are not tragedies. It’s exactly what we expect to happen.

The guns are, in a very real way, just fulfilling the destiny we instilled into them. They are doing exactly what we designed them to do, what we demand they do, as physical extensions of our fear and rage. You can’t shove 10 billion tons of carcinogens into the atmosphere and not expect massive outbreaks of cancer. You can’t put 300 million precision tools of death into the culture and not expect their latent, intrinsic objective to be realized, every single day.

This is why all religious and spiritual traditions the world over agree: Guns are for cowards. They provide only the thinnest illusion of authority, the ugliest veneer of control, the most artificial aspect of authentic manhood.

Proof? Simple: Just remove any gun fetishist’s (or terrorist’s, or mass shooter’s) stockpile of weapons, and watch what happens. They are instantly deflated, lost, rendered vulgar and human. All illusions of power and machismo vaporize, leaving only the base energies of hate and fear they often don’t understand, much less know how to transmute into something like kindness and love.

Do you wish to pretend otherwise? To claim that guns are effective for safety, or self defense, or a warped sense of patriotism? This is not merely laughable, it’s the opposite of the truth, of established fact.

Put it this way: If guns really conferred stability and protection, we’d be the safest, most peaceful nation on Earth. We are, instead, the most violent and deadly. We are viewed the world over as the most dazzling of bullies, and of hypocrites: We pretend to promote the values of democracy, peace and freedom the world over, and yet we kill one another – and anyone who disagrees with us – more horrifically, and more consistently, than any terrorist cult could ever imagine.

The bottom line is simple enough: America is, by every metric you can name, a far worse place for all our guns. They bring nothing of positive, uplifting value: no kindness, no strength, no peace, no divinity, no sense of community or human connection. Quite the opposite. Guns are the antithesis of love and compassion; they advance the human experiment not at all, and in fact, shatter and humiliate it with every pull of the trigger."

These things are not what my Bible teaches.
After God created everything that He was going to create, He blessed the man and gave him dominion over the whole earth. I believe even though man had not invented firearms until sometime in his future, our past, present, and future, that firearms has afforded us a place in which we may subdue and harvest animals for food and against their dangers, and also to secure our future in peace through strength and not one of tyranny by the oppressor.
The Bible speaks about the only peace where man may live with his brother in security and without war and strife will not be until all man made weapons will be turned into implements of peace by God's choosing, and will not be experienced until after the second coming of God's Messiah to the earth but not until then.
The Bible clearly states that, "The homeowner wouldn't have allowed his home to be broken into if he would have known at what hour that he was coming". Of course this is a parable concerning the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, but I think that the message is clear in its literal meaning.
We have the right of defense, by God, and we have the right to resist oppression, by God.
This man, and these sorts of people have no idea what they are talking about when they speak of gun control in the name of religion, spirituality, or of what is right, and what is the extent of and through the will of the Almighty God, and have no real or Biblically rational understanding in them evidenced by what they say and try to do at all.
What does it take for a man to live a life of honor and integrity?
It all starts and ends with freedom as many of us already well know.
And if we are able to stand by these things, that being our freedom, then we will be able to stand by God in every situation.
Together we stand, and divided we will fall.
This is what the Founding Fathers were meaning.
The men of honor, renown, and vision.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:13:19 AM EDT
[#8]
The comments are great!
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:13:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Tell that to the SOB that tried to stab me in my own house on 8 Aug 1998.
The only reason that I'm here is my .45.
Fuck libtards.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:17:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Tell that to the SOB that tried to stab me in my own house on 8 Aug 1998.
The only reason that I'm here is my .45.
Fuck libtards.
View Quote

Amen brother, I for one am glad that you are still here with us!
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:19:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unlike cars, knives, drugs, alcohol or any other freely available, potentially deadly items which can (and do) kill lots of people, guns are the only commercially available instrument in the world that we designed specifically for the purpose of the eradication of life.

Oh really?  What the fuck do you have to say about this?

https://s3-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpro-lifetube.com%2Faddons%2Falbums%2Fimages%2F164569414.jpg&sp=60877078bda612b080010b6b8673fc84

or these?

https://s3-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fb5%2F1e%2F4a%2Fb51e4abbdeb69b274d532bb6508f2e4a.jpg&sp=cc58a0eb0509b5e8dee3c69b06c97678

I don't think they use them anymore.  They destroy the parts they are are trying to sell.

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:21:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Something must be wrong with my guns, I've fired thousands of rounds and nobody died.  I guess I'll return them.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:22:59 AM EDT
[#13]
What an shithead dirtbag.

When I hold a gun I feel FREEDOM.

The purpose of a gun is to launch a projectile at high velocity towards a pre-determined point in space. That's IT.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:24:01 AM EDT
[#14]

forget guns...these dont run out of ammo..ill just go and collect my bolts.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:26:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Author is a yoga instructor and admirer of trees.

Insert your own joke here.
View Quote

I would, but I'm worried the author of that article might try to shove it up his ass, right next to his head.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:30:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ahhh they blow shit up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Proof? Simple: Just remove any gun fetishist’s (or terrorist’s, or mass shooter’s) stockpile of weapons, and watch what happens

Ahhh they blow shit up

They drive a car into a crowd. Crazy people will find a way.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:32:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Well, it's stood thing that I'm not religious or spiritual.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:32:40 AM EDT
[#18]
This reminds me of the "people of the gun" article a little while ago.

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

She's right though. The world was so peaceful before guns were invented.  

View Quote

This is the part about anti-gunners that drives me crazy.
They completely ignore thousands of years of mankind's brutal history before guns.
It's like it all was rainbows and unicorns!
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:36:14 AM EDT
[#20]
The escalation of stupidity continues.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:37:38 AM EDT
[#21]
What a load of horseshit.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They completely ignore thousands of years of mankind's brutal history before guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's right though. The world was so peaceful before guns were invented.  

And fields of rotting corpses from bloodshed and warfare.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:38:50 AM EDT
[#23]
But hey, she's right you know!
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 8:38:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Ho
Lee
Fuck

There are some seriously deranged motherfuckers out there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the same douchebag that called Obama a "lightworker" and an "enlightened being."

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/morford/article/Is-Obama-an-enlightened-being-Spiritual-wise-2544395.php

Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.

Ho
Lee
Fuck

There are some seriously deranged motherfuckers out there.

And they vote.

I am reminded of a moron I saw on a TV show that was out in the jungle in hawaii and "asked Mother Earth" if it was ok if he drank from the spring. "You can sense when she says yes, and she just did (drinks from the spring)."
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:00:00 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

After God created everything that He was going to create, He blessed the man and gave him dominion over the whole earth. I believe even though man had not invented firearms until sometime in his future, our past, present, and future, that firearms has afforded us a place in which we may subdue and harvest animals for food and against their dangers, and also to secure our future in peace through strength and not one of tyranny by the oppressor.

The Bible speaks about the only peace where man may live with his brother in security and without war and strife will not be until all man made weapons will be turned into implements of peace by God's choosing, and will not be experienced until after the second coming of God's Messiah to the earth but not until then.

The Bible clearly states that, "The homeowner wouldn't have allowed his home to be broken into if he would have known at what hour that he was coming". Of course this is a parable concerning the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, but I think that the message is clear in its literal meaning.

We have the right of defense, by God, and we have the right to resist oppression, by God.

This man, and these sorts of people have no idea what they are talking about when they speak of gun control in the name of religion, spirituality, or of what is right, and what is the extent of and through the will of the Almighty God, and have no real or Biblically rational understanding in them evidenced by what they say and try to do at all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Guns are unparalleled, really; they are small masterpieces of precision engineering, one of humanity’s most deliberate, perfectly designed tools. There is simply no denying a gun’s intention, no possible misunderstanding of its reason for existing.

Unlike cars, knives, drugs, alcohol or any other freely available, potentially deadly items which can (and do) kill lots of people, guns are the only commercially available instrument in the world that we designed specifically for the purpose of the eradication of life. A gun’s nature is, as they say in the tech world, baked in to the hardware. It understands nothing else.

Which is to say: Guns are death made physical, palpable in the hand. They are our basest, least sacred energies – hate, fear, paranoia – compressed into metal and explosives. No one holds or fires a gun without some fundamental understanding of this fact – that he could, if he so desired, kill anything he wanted, right now, in an instant – and that’s essentially all you’re supposed do with it.

The fact that most gun owners do not do this, and manage to resist using their guns for what we specifically created them to do, is merely incidental, and actually a kind of failure: it denies the gun’s primary objective. Gun owners actually know this, as a warped point of pride. "Hey, I own lots of guns and don’t kill things.” How nice for you. Tell it to all the dead.

If past mass shootings are any indication, gun sales in America will enjoy a nice sales surge after the Oregon massacre. Because of course the answer to all the gun deaths is always... more guns.

As the nature of a gun is the abject destruction of life, to use it merely for target practice or for "pleasure” is, essentially, to do it a disservice; you are thwarting its objective, insulting the lethal disposition we ourselves poured into the molten metal. Much like a sports car that "begs” to be driven fast, or an expensive designer dress that begs to be worn to an extravagant gala, a gun begs only to be fired at another living thing, to annihilate it. And eventually, it will be.

This is why we have the headlines all wrong: Guns are not being abused or wielded incorrectly in America. They are not "falling into the wrong hands,” ill-begotten by "evil people” and "crazies” and "psychopaths.” This is not true in the slightest.

Just the opposite, actually. When yet another mass killing occurs, when another woman is murdered by her ex-husband (which happens every single day in America, BTW), when another despondent teen kills herself with her dad’s gun (ditto), when more males – and it is almost always males – shoot each other in the street, when more schoolchildren die at the hands of effortlessly well-armed adults, these are not tragedies. It’s exactly what we expect to happen.

The guns are, in a very real way, just fulfilling the destiny we instilled into them. They are doing exactly what we designed them to do, what we demand they do, as physical extensions of our fear and rage. You can’t shove 10 billion tons of carcinogens into the atmosphere and not expect massive outbreaks of cancer. You can’t put 300 million precision tools of death into the culture and not expect their latent, intrinsic objective to be realized, every single day.

This is why all religious and spiritual traditions the world over agree: Guns are for cowards. They provide only the thinnest illusion of authority, the ugliest veneer of control, the most artificial aspect of authentic manhood.

Proof? Simple: Just remove any gun fetishist’s (or terrorist’s, or mass shooter’s) stockpile of weapons, and watch what happens. They are instantly deflated, lost, rendered vulgar and human. All illusions of power and machismo vaporize, leaving only the base energies of hate and fear they often don’t understand, much less know how to transmute into something like kindness and love.

Do you wish to pretend otherwise? To claim that guns are effective for safety, or self defense, or a warped sense of patriotism? This is not merely laughable, it’s the opposite of the truth, of established fact.

Put it this way: If guns really conferred stability and protection, we’d be the safest, most peaceful nation on Earth. We are, instead, the most violent and deadly. We are viewed the world over as the most dazzling of bullies, and of hypocrites: We pretend to promote the values of democracy, peace and freedom the world over, and yet we kill one another – and anyone who disagrees with us – more horrifically, and more consistently, than any terrorist cult could ever imagine.

The bottom line is simple enough: America is, by every metric you can name, a far worse place for all our guns. They bring nothing of positive, uplifting value: no kindness, no strength, no peace, no divinity, no sense of community or human connection. Quite the opposite. Guns are the antithesis of love and compassion; they advance the human experiment not at all, and in fact, shatter and humiliate it with every pull of the trigger."

I love it when someone tries to tell me how my religion is supposed to work.  After all, it's supposed to work the way they want it to work regardless of what my sacred text says to the contrary.  The New Testament is a complicated and often times deliberately incomprehensible series of writings that are intended to convey a very simple message of salvation.  The more I read it, the less I think I understand.  Yet someone who chooses to not study and pray on the subject can declare their views infallible?  Give me a break.  Even the Apostles had a few disagreements although in the end I believe they got it right.  

Oh, and by the way.  Take all my guns away and I'll still be WAY more dangerous than 87% of the population.  Guns are just one form of fighting, but not the only one.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:04:07 AM EDT
[#26]
yes guns are for cowards... for keeping cowards, like the author, safe.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:04:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thought you were joking, nope, he is all that. His statement of taking them all away will remove mass shootings, well duh, they will instead do mass hammering, mass knifing, mass fisting (he might like that though).
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:11:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:23:18 AM EDT
[#29]
The first person he will call when he's in the shit is a person with a gun.

Fuckin idiot.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:25:04 AM EDT
[#30]

...says the author who is clearly afraid of guns...

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:32:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Just more bullshit trying to make guns sound uncool.
View Quote

If nothing else, the very nature of firearms that this goober decries will prevent that from ever happening.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:32:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Simple.

This is a failed attempt to win a culture war the left has already lost.

They fail with legislation, they're trying to win hearts and minds.

They never will.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:38:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the same douchebag that called Obama a "lightworker" and an "enlightened being."

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/morford/article/Is-Obama-an-enlightened-being-Spiritual-wise-2544395.php

Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.

I told all my friends that closing the mental institutions wasn't a good idea, I can send this on with Q.E.D. attached.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:49:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The fact that most gun owners do not do this, and manage to resist using their guns for what we specifically created them to do, is merely incidental, and actually a kind of failure: it denies the gun’s primary objective. Gun owners actually know this, as a warped point of pride. “Hey, I own lots of guns and don’t kill things.” How nice for you. Tell it to all the dead.

As the nature of a gun is the abject destruction of life, to use it merely for target practice or for “pleasure” is, essentially, to do it a disservice; you are thwarting its objective, insulting the lethal disposition we ourselves poured into the molten metal. Much like a sports car that “begs” to be driven fast, or an expensive designer dress that begs to be worn to an extravagant gala, a gun begs only to be fired at another living thing, to annihilate it. And eventually, it will be.

This is why we have the headlines all wrong: Guns are not being abused or wielded incorrectly in America. They are not “falling into the wrong hands,” ill-begotten by “evil people” and “crazies” and “psychopaths.” This is not true in the slightest.

View Quote

"God created man, Sam Colt made men equal" or something like that.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 9:53:51 AM EDT
[#35]
He's got a point.  North Korea is a bastion of peace.  No one robs a 7/11 in North Korea.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 10:05:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Such imagery...

View Quote

A gun's nature? The implementation of the tool is defined by it's user, the gun cannot act freely, and it has no singular defined purpose. It's not an embedded system.

View Quote

Sacred energies? Fear and paranoia compressed into metal and explosives? This guy is projecting.

View Quote

The day my guns start begging me to kill a living thing, I'll throw them out... after I get my lobotomy.

You can’t shove 10 billion tons of carcinogens into the atmosphere and not expect massive outbreaks of cancer. You can’t put 300 million precision tools of death into the culture and not expect their latent, intrinsic objective to be realized, every single day.
View Quote

Cause and effect, I don't think this guy has a full comprehension of it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 10:23:25 AM EDT
[#37]
The cock sucker who wrote that, and everyone else who thinks like him, are exactly what is wrong with this world today.

So, I'm talking to all of you cock suckers when I say this:

Don't expect my guns to save you when your pussy ass can't save itself.  You are on your own, and I don't give a fuck anymore if you're loaded onto a train headed for gas showers, or getting beaten and robbed by a gang of thugs.

Fuck off and die, cause the world is better off without you.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 11:08:22 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 11:22:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Actually, the author is correct:

"Guns are, in a word, perfect. Guns are unparalleled, really; they are small masterpieces of precision engineering, one of humanity’s most deliberate, perfectly designed tools."

The rest is the ubiquitous poorly-written swamp of cowardice, feelings, and massive psychological projection, but he / it got the first bit right.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Come take it
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 11:42:14 AM EDT
[#42]
The Catholic Church deplores gun violence and guns when used for illicit purposes, but it does not categorically condemn them. In fact, it has a strong position on one's right to self defense, even at the cost of an attacker's life.

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 11:44:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Real men do use guns

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 11:56:26 AM EDT
[#44]
I eagerly await him to come over and take my guns. Let's see who the coward is
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#45]
That read as a ghey intelectual who has never touched a gun
would write it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:08:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Geez. Really. All that from an inanimate object.

What he to say about say a knife?
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
When I read that I think of a grad student sitting in a dimly lit college hookah lounge, sipping on a Chai Tea Latte and leaning into a freshman hippie chick as he uses his tremendous powers of bullshit to lure her Furby into his futon.

Or maybe he actually believes that shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I read that I think of a grad student sitting in a dimly lit college hookah lounge, sipping on a Chai Tea Latte and leaning into a freshman hippie chick as he uses his tremendous powers of bullshit to lure her Furby into his futon.

Or maybe he actually believes that shit.

That right there is pure poetry.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#48]
blog.sfgate

yeah, not clicking that.

Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Being cowardly and helpless is a sign of nobility and virtue, don't ya know?
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Wrong.

Guns are the only thing stopping strong folks from putting on plate mail, rounding him up and making him a serf.

Guns are freedom, strength, and peace to the weak of the world.

They SHOULD be banned so the strong may rule again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"They bring nothing of positive, uplifting value: no kindness, no strength, no peace, no divinity, no sense of community or human connection."

Wrong.

Guns are the only thing stopping strong folks from putting on plate mail, rounding him up and making him a serf.

Guns are freedom, strength, and peace to the weak of the world.

They SHOULD be banned so the strong may rule again.

Truth
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top