User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 232
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 9:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Opening Day?

I don't get that kind of beach tan till June at the earliest.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Milwaukee Brewers' fans in line for concessions on Opening Day. (2021, colorized)

https://i.imgur.com/Pq40eJN.jpg

Opening Day?

I don't get that kind of beach tan till June at the earliest.

I'm sorry for your condition.

But with time and proper funding modern science may yet find a cure for your gingervitis.

Cartman Giving a Gingervitus Presentation to Class - SOUTH PARK
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 11:25:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm sorry for your condition.

But with time and proper funding modern science may yet find a cure for your gingervitis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nA54LxibLI
View Quote

I'm what they call a day walker. My Auburn hair has turned brown with age, my freckles are in easily hidden places, but my skin is still translucent. I also tend to be disgusted by my own people.

I'm like a really shitty version of Blade.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 4:06:41 PM EDT
[#3]
If anyone's curious, and even if they aren't, I made chicken soup from scratch for dinner.

Ingredients:

• Diced Chicken Breast
    Chicken Stock
    Carrots
    Celery
    Onion
    Garlic
    Rosemary
    Bay Leaf

I'm going to put it over some rice or noodles. I Haven't decided yet.

ADDED: I opted for noodles, specifically fideo (short cut spaghetti). It was good.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If anyone's curious, and even if they aren't, I made chicken soup from scratch for dinner.

Ingredients:

• Diced Chicken Breast
    Chicken Stock
    Carrots
    Celery
    Onion
    Garlic
    Rosemary
    Bay Leaf

ADDED: I opted for noodles, specifically fideo (short cut spaghetti). It was good.
View Quote

yummy
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

yummy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ingredients:

• Diced Chicken Breast
    Chicken Stock
    Carrots
    Celery
    Onion
    Garlic
    Rosemary
    Bay Leaf

yummy

It's like 35 outside, so it was a good winter soup. Just throw it all in a pot, salt and pepper to taste, then let it cook all afternoon.  Over slightly undercooked noodles it goes and the soup finishes cooking the pasta. A good time is had by all.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Sam Dyson agreed to be suspended for the entire 2021 season for knocking his old lady around. She didn't go to the cops, but she did put a picture on Instagram, so I guess that's something.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sam Dyson agreed to be suspended for the entire 2021 season for knocking his old lady around. She didn't go to the cops, but she did put a picture on Instagram, so I guess that's something.
View Quote

I always thought that guy had issues off field.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My issue isn't that she never went to the cops. If she filed a report and he ended up with an arrest and conviction, then I'd have no problem with MLB suspending or even banning the guy. But if the only place it's reported is Instagram, then why is MLB even involved?

The answer is the optics of it, that MLB needs to look like it's being proactive, but it still sticks in my craw.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My issue isn't that she never went to the cops. If she filed a report and he ended up with an arrest and conviction, then I'd have no problem with MLB suspending or even banning the guy. But if the only place it's reported is Instagram, then why is MLB even involved?

The answer is the optics of it, that MLB needs to look like it's being proactive, but it still sticks in my craw.
View Quote

Same thing happened with domingo german.  He got suspended for last season because of something that was never reported to the police either.  MLB is pretty zero tolerance on the subject.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 3:58:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's always more to the story, but it doesn't sound like he's fighting it at all which looks bad for him.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 10:37:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Same thing happened with domingo german.  He got suspended for last season because of something that was never reported to the police either.  MLB is pretty zero tolerance on the subject.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

eh, osuna only got 75 games and apparently there was some harsh evidence seen by mlb.

there's being pro active and being over reactive, and unfortunately we live in the era of err on the side of over reaction.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 11:21:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ingredients:

• Diced Chicken Breast
    Chicken Stock
    Carrots
    Celery
    Onion
    Garlic
    Rosemary
    Bay Leaf

View Quote

Why do you people put celery in with your food? Why do you do that?

Stopping poisoning yourself, and making delicious soup into something disgusting.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Stopping poisoning yourself, and making delicious soup into something disgusting.
View Quote

Sorry about your polyps Steve

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 10:10:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ingredients:

• Diced Chicken Breast
    Chicken Stock
    Carrots
    Celery
    Onion
    Garlic
    Rosemary
    Bay Leaf

Who the hell is against celery? It's part of the Holy Trinity in both French and  Cajun cooking.

Now, if you had said "no" to asparagus, I would have agreed with you, for that is a vile weed.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 1:37:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Cleveland Indians and breaking covid protocol: name a more iconic duo!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 1:52:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Cleveland Indians and breaking covid protocol: name a more iconic duo!!
View Quote

Seriously? Who needs to give them blankets with smallpox when you can just let them go to dinner.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It's like 35 outside, so it was a good winter soup. Just throw it all in a pot, salt and pepper to taste, then let it cook all afternoon.  Over slightly undercooked noodles it goes and the soup finishes cooking the pasta. A good time is had by all.
View Quote

Wife unit made something similar the other day. She uses a vegetable bouillon she gets from the Polish market in Pittsburgh. I put a couple squirts of sriracha in mine.

Delicious.

It is nice to see the Buccos handling a predictably bad O’s team.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 5:31:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Jesus.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 6:41:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Jesus.
View All Quotes

Current Mood (motown_steve Edition):

Link Posted: 3/7/2021 10:50:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Yadier Molina tells runner to steal then throws him out, a breakdown

Watched this live today. Yadi is still a fucking stud.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 11:29:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQm5igDu2S8

View Quote

I know he's a filthy *spit* Yankees *spit* fan, but I support Jomboy for president.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 2:28:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would have made eye contact, then I would have charged in from second base and stabbed him right in the fucking tattoo.

Fucking cocksucker.

And yes, I always carries a knife.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 2:30:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I know he's a filthy *spit* Yankees *spit* fan, but I support Jomboy for president.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

at least he's not a d bag and he knows baseball...

hell, i even like the yankee fans that have infiltrated our thread...

and shit that gangbanger can still pick off fools.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 2:39:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I would have made eye contact, then I would have charged in from second base and stabbed him right in the fucking tattoo.

Fucking cocksucker.

View Quote

Stabbing minorities? You truly are a disciple of Cobb.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 3:32:43 AM EDT
[#25]
just watched a sportscenter segment on Bauer's agent Rachel Luba and couldn't help but think two things:

1. i actually feel for her being a girl in the male world of sports, and not that the segment was all girl power and shit, but she's gotta be one percent of sports agents that's female, and we don't know any other female agents.

2. i can't help but believe she's had a good amount of work done to her face. which i personally don't have a problem with, it just seemed very noticeably against her past pictures.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 3:36:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
2. i can't help but believe she's had a good amount of work done to her face. which i personally don't have a problem with, it just seemed very noticeably against her past pictures.
View Quote

Maybe that’s why Trevor has to close an eye while he’s banging her

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 3:53:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/66/F5685F77-BB1D-4603-9CDE-2B1D955DD77F_png-1857001.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/66/F5685F77-BB1D-4603-9CDE-2B1D955DD77F_png-1857001.JPG

funny we didn't mention this yet...

i like watching the guy pitch, but some of his shit just screams attention seeking gimmick.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 9:46:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

i like watching the guy pitch, but some of his shit just screams attention seeking gimmick.
View Quote

I like the guy but lately he's been weird. Not throw the ball out of centerfield weird, but the whole Mets thing was odd.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 10:37:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, i actually really like him but half the stuff he posts/does screams "validate me!"
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 10:42:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Yeah it's gonna be interesting now that Bauer is in a big market and is the highest paid player.

This is how he's always been you guys just aren't used to seeing it everyday yet.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 11:35:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Here's an article on the five best and five worst lineups this year. I'll spare you all the reading: the worst lineup in the MLB in 2021 belongs to the Pittsburgh Pirates.

It's going to be a long season.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2934189-ranking-the-5-best-and-worst-lineups-in-mlb-for-2021-season
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here's an article on the five best and five worst lineups this year. I'll spare you all the reading: the worst lineup in the MLB in 2021 belongs to the Pittsburgh Pirates.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2934189-ranking-the-5-best-and-worst-lineups-in-mlb-for-2021-season
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/8/2021 12:04:44 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.giphy.com/media/fdzWNotuyo2zFXZ8Fy/giphy.gif

At least I got a good laugh out of this:

"This could also be a bounce-back year for...Gregory Polanco, who's pretty good when he can stay healthy."

Link Posted: 3/8/2021 12:07:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Fucking cocksucker.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking cocksucker.

You can't stab all of MS13.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 12:14:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking cocksucker.

If MS-13 were a video game, Yadi would be the final boss.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Yeah it's gonna be interesting now that Bauer is in a big market and is the highest paid player.

This is how he's always been you guys just aren't used to seeing it everyday yet.
View Quote

i've watched him for a while. i'm no bauer stan, but i tend to like pitchers a lot, and he's also been pretty vocal on social media for a while.

i like a lot of the shit he does, the way he trains, i like how he pitches, but then there's the shit like this, the pitching with one eye open, filming yourself during the 'covid season' but you don't even comment on your good buddy former teammates completely breaking coifed protocol and lying about it to their team. that's the shit the makes me scratch my head.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 1:04:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

hey O's are only 4th worst!!!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 3:21:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's always nice to get a mention in an article...
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Worst lineups:

5. Miami
4. Baltimore
3. Texas
2. Colorado
1. Shittsburg
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#40]

I think Texas has the potential to get out of the bottom 5.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 7:30:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can’t see any words on this post
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 8:54:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The rules exist to protect us all. Without the Primus cowboys, I have no idea that a post is Rangers related and I could easily be hurt. What's next, a *spit* Yankees *spit* post that doesn't smell like garlic and BO? A Steve post not filled with hate and vitriol? A Spent Casing post where he doesn't remind us of his love of free landscaping or stalking Dallas North Forty?

No sir, that thread law was enacted for a reason.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 9:55:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Good news everyone, previous post is now in compliance with thread standards! Now, I'll be in the angry dome.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 10:37:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

At least I got a good laugh out of this:

"This could also be a bounce-back year for...Gregory Polanco, who's pretty good when he can stay healthy."

View Quote

One of the reasons they haven’t traded him yet.  Ke’Bryan Hayes will be the one that gets us 2-3 more minor leaguers.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#45]
This is neat. It shows where the defensive shifts go by team.

Link Posted: 3/9/2021 9:01:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
https://media1.giphy.com/media/xUOxfmSpAgpDzTiTyE/source.gif
Good news everyone, previous post is now in compliance with thread standards! Now, I'll be in the angry dome.
View Quote

If it helps, you're still my favorite Texican.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

maybe if that graphic played faster i could actually see what the fuck is going on.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If it helps, you're still my favorite Texican.
View Quote

People ain't think it help, but it do.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

maybe if that graphic played faster i could actually see what the fuck is going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

haha I thought the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 3:09:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask yourself "What Would Wash Do" in this situation.

Then do a couple of lines of coke off an Asian reporter's ass.

Then you can read faster.
Page / 232
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top