Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]
For all those that are saving he should leave, why would he? He and people like him are changing our country from within with very little opposition.

Soon we will more than likely have a Supreme Court Justice that cannot define what a true woman is...and she may sit on the court for over 30yrs, shaping US laws and policies.

Are hopes are Mittens and Joe Manchin and a bi sexually from Arizona.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:15:53 PM EDT
[#2]
It's because the Constitution didn't spell out the proper caloric intake for him. It should have been three fifths less.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:16:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Progressives have been trying to replace the Constitution and re-draft the Bill of Rights since the early 20th century.

I predict in the next 10-12 years, they will actually succeed in doing so.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sir - I am not a biologist !
View Quote
"I'm not a vet, but I know what a dog is."
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#6]
The more critical people are of the Constitution, the less likely they are to have read it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:24:44 PM EDT
[#7]
And yet assholes like him will be the first to claim their constitutional rights are being violated.

Fuck him.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:25:53 PM EDT
[#8]
He's an excellent candidate for a fatal carjacking.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:31:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Say what you will about slavery, but he wouldn't have had a weight problem back then.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:31:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:34:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
WTF is that thing?
View Quote

Fat tub of guts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I love the South, I truly do.

But they made a huge mistake not using domestic labor to harvest their cotton...
View Quote

Actually, Indians were tried first but they ran away. Then the Irish were tried before Africans were used but the Irish couldn't tolerate the mosquitoes.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:36:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The document which includes an amendment prohibiting slavery? It's "trash"?

OK, fuckhead.
View Quote

I remember the current President saying that No Amendment is Permanent.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:39:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Progressives have been trying to replace the Constitution and re-draft the Bill of Rights since the early 20th century.

I predict in the next 10-12 years, they will actually succeed in doing so.
View Quote

Liberals will kill each other in the attempt.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:40:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Go fuck yourself
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:46:41 PM EDT
[#17]
I only see a communist.  And I'm completely out of tolerance for communists.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:51:39 PM EDT
[#18]
trash genetics
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:53:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Maybe what ever that is would be happier someplace not burdened by our Constitution, like Africa.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Man, Buckwheat really let himself go.

His opinion, while it's allowed by the same document he's ripping on, is the real trash.

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 6:15:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Man, Buckwheat really let himself go.

His opinion, while it's allowed by the same document he's ripping on, is the real trash.

View Quote

True.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

All I see is the enemy, and not because of race either.
View Quote

Not me, I see typical black rhetoric,  nothing but ghetto trash
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#24]
OP, you have brought me disgust.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 6:20:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Well then.....he can fuck right off. Don't like it? LEAVE! Nobody's stopping you. Go try living in Japan for a while.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 8:27:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Is that a man or a woman?
View Quote

I'm not a biologist.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 9:20:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Thankfully this all has an end.

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 9:23:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Whats up Big Perm, I mean Big Worm?!
View Quote

We outta milk...

Just pour some water on it

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Who cares what that thing thinks…

I don’t.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 9:36:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We outta milk...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats up Big Perm, I mean Big Worm?!

We outta milk...

Don't nobody go in the bathroom for about 35, 45 minutes
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I've said it before, but rich old white biden telling black people they weren't really black if they didn't vote for him should have been the end of his career
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Voted for Biden I assume...  Old rich white slave owner

I've said it before, but rich old white biden telling black people they weren't really black if they didn't vote for him should have been the end of his career

That tells you a lot about the idiot minds of those that voted for him anyway!
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 10:17:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Biggest anti American cock sucker with a voice right now!

To hell with him!
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm sorry.  I can't take anyone that looks like that seriously.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#35]
TIL hundreds of thousands of American lives spent in the Civil War amounts to nothing more than “hasty writings in the margins.”

Fuck you, Uncle Jemima.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 10:34:08 PM EDT
[#36]
I hear Liberia's nice this time of year.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 10:40:39 PM EDT
[#37]
The leftists are getting ready for the big rewrite
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 10:41:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"It is a document designed to create a society of enduring white male dominance, hastily edited in the margins to allow for what basic political rights white men could be convinced to share."
View Quote

Is that a bad thing?  Considering our current situation?

I guess it failed, then.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 10:42:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The Nation magazine correspondent Elie Mystal is doubling down on his claim that the U.S. Constitution is "not good" and "actually trash."

During a Wednesday appearance on a talk show for Salon, Mystal argued that the Constitution was drafted by "a bunch of rich, white politicians making deals with each other," who owned slaves, and didn't allow any non-White people into the room to have their voices heard, leading to his view that the nation's founding document has been "given too much deference."

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/09/1862/1048/Elie-Mystal-MSNBC.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

"Our Constitution is not good. It is a document designed to create a society of enduring white male dominance, hastily edited in the margins to allow for what basic political rights white men could be convinced to share. The Constitution is an imperfect work that urgently and consistently needs to be modified and reimagined to make good on its unrealized promises of justice and equality for all," Mystal wrote in the book.

"And yet you rarely see liberals make the point that the Constitution is actually trash. Conservatives are out here acting like the Constitution was etched by divine flame upon stone tablets, when in reality it was scrawled out over a sweaty summer by people making deals with actual monsters who were trying to protect their rights to rape the humans they held in bondage," he added.

I am all out of white guilt. Maybe I'll have more tomorrow, probably not.
View Quote

Like I’m gonna take seriously some Don King-looking dumbass.

LC
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 2:38:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
For all those that are saving he should leave, why would he? He and people like him are changing our country from within with very little opposition.

Soon we will more than likely have a Supreme Court Justice that cannot define what a true woman is...and she may sit on the court for over 30yrs, shaping US laws and policies.

Are hopes are Mittens and Joe Manchin and a bi sexually from Arizona.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 2:46:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The Nation magazine correspondent Elie Mystal is doubling down on his claim that the U.S. Constitution is "not good" and "actually trash."

During a Wednesday appearance on a talk show for Salon, Mystal argued that the Constitution was drafted by "a bunch of rich, white politicians making deals with each other," who owned slaves, and didn't allow any non-White people into the room to have their voices heard, leading to his view that the nation's founding document has been "given too much deference."

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/09/1862/1048/Elie-Mystal-MSNBC.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

"Our Constitution is not good. It is a document designed to create a society of enduring white male dominance, hastily edited in the margins to allow for what basic political rights white men could be convinced to share. The Constitution is an imperfect work that urgently and consistently needs to be modified and reimagined to make good on its unrealized promises of justice and equality for all," Mystal wrote in the book.

"And yet you rarely see liberals make the point that the Constitution is actually trash. Conservatives are out here acting like the Constitution was etched by divine flame upon stone tablets, when in reality it was scrawled out over a sweaty summer by people making deals with actual monsters who were trying to protect their rights to rape the humans they held in bondage," he added.

I am all out of white guilt. Maybe I'll have more tomorrow, probably not.
View Quote

That motherfucker is one of the Communists

A true enemy combatant on American soil

Spewing points 29 and 30 of the documented 45 points of the Communist Agenda

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/COMMUNISTS-Democrats-Russia-China-All-the-same-group-and-same-agenda/5-2539589/

29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 2:48:20 AM EDT
[#42]
America too racist for you?  If only there was a continent with a majority of black  people. Go build your utopia there.  Show us how it's done.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 2:51:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Lol.
WTF is that Brillo headed puppet??

He/she looks like a thumb, with a bread mold…

Never heard of her. Couldn’t give a single shit about their opinion.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 2:58:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Why would anyone listen to Rufus Griffin?

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 3:02:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If America has been so horrible to him, then maybe he should just move to Africa or anyplace else he thinks is so great.

View Quote

Yup

And that fucker should also research where the true root of it all came from and which group promoted and profited from the slave trade

Dutch West India Company is a good place to start. Figure out who the individuals were that owned the ships. And what group they were directly tied to

All roads don’t lead to Rome unless via a Rothschild bank
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 3:07:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He looks like Whoopi Goldberg's brother, if there was such a thing.
View Quote

Don Kings brother.

Link Posted: 3/26/2022 3:10:01 AM EDT
[#47]
I suppose we could try returning to an old timey feudal system and see how minorities fare.

Might be better for him than the Communism he likely prefers.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 3:12:34 AM EDT
[#48]
didn't allow any non-White people into the room to have their voices heard
View Quote

Oh boy!
Now im going to be up all night wondering why.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 3:25:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Either we have a system of laws, or we don't.

Im getting to the point where I think it might be better to just go with the latter and let these folks sort their shit out for themselves.

No laws
No police

Just humans doing human stuff...survival of the fittest.

This is what they seem to want.
I suspect they may not like it as much as they think they will.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 3:30:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Dumb fuck is too stupid to realize the only reason he can even make that statement is because there is a constitution to protect his right to say it even if it is completely false and totally moronic.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top