Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:24:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm guessing nobody ever ran into the silver mannequin/robot people, or the bush guy, in San Francisco?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:24:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The comments are hilarious. Lots of “that child has no training”, “her parents didn’t raise her right”, “she shouldn’t be touching store stuff”, etc (paraphrased from the ebonics they were originally written in) from the black community. Too bad they don’t truly believe in raising kids right, or else maybe crime stats wouldn’t be what they are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think I would move a little before I'd let some random little girl sit on my lap

Here’s a link to the actual video, without :30 of ads in front of it:

https://twitter.com/Taylorchaise/status/1500964237476257794

He does stop her. As soon as he realizes that she was trying to sit down he says “whoa whoa whoa” and puts his hands out to stop her.

The comments are hilarious. Lots of “that child has no training”, “her parents didn’t raise her right”, “she shouldn’t be touching store stuff”, etc (paraphrased from the ebonics they were originally written in) from the black community. Too bad they don’t truly believe in raising kids right, or else maybe crime stats wouldn’t be what they are.

I happened to be at Target last night, and was walking around the toy section with my kid. The imbecile 2 aisles over who was shopping with his 5 year old while on the phone with his buddy was certainly one of those parents - talking about the "good bud" his friend scored and he was going to smoke, and dropping f bombs constantly while talking loud enough that half the store could hear. He was a 30-something year old white guy though... Trash in all colors.

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I happened to be at Target last night, and was walking around the toy section with my kid. The imbecile 2 aisles over who was shopping with his 5 year old while on the phone with his buddy was certainly one of those parents - talking about the "good bud" his friend scored and he was going to smoke, and dropping f bombs constantly while talking loud enough that half the store could hear. He was a 30-something year old white guy though... Trash in all colors.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think I would move a little before I'd let some random little girl sit on my lap

Here’s a link to the actual video, without :30 of ads in front of it:

https://twitter.com/Taylorchaise/status/1500964237476257794

He does stop her. As soon as he realizes that she was trying to sit down he says “whoa whoa whoa” and puts his hands out to stop her.

Sure there’s trash in all colors. My post did not insinuate otherwise, and my point still stands.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Make sure to smash that like button and also comment share like subscribe post like and share subscribe thumbs up and comment and share and turn on your notifications for more great content produced by great content producers who produce great content that features great content producers producing great content featuring producers of content!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:32:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:34:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Jen Psaki has entered the thread.  

Spinning like that, you'll start drilling down to the earth's core.  

Yeah, pranks to surprise people carry some risk, but pretending he was trying to attract kids is a huge leap.  You can see his "nope" reaction when the kid came over to him.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So an adult male, unaffiliated with the store, dresses in a deliberate manner to coax children into sitting on his lap?    

Yeah, pranks to surprise people carry some risk, but pretending he was trying to attract kids is a huge leap.  You can see his "nope" reaction when the kid came over to him.  

Fucking ouch.   Probably THE worst thing to be called.

Fine. I’ll cede that point since the full video shows him  trying to stop the girl.  

But answer me this.   Would you have the same opinion if he was indeed a sex offender?

I bet not.

Reason is the prank is incredibly reckless.  They parked in an area of high kid traffic.  And the obvious occurred.  Much much different than a shaking bush on the sidewalk.  

Any ass beatings he catches doing this are wholly justified.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unless that's what you wanted to happen.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Wait, does his hat say “Daddy”? Lol.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is kind of where I am at.  Do I think people taking the time to do this are stupid and often annoying?  Sure.   Do I think he was trying to pull off some pedo shit?  No.  In this case I really don't.

Would I punch him if he jumped up at me?  Very likely.  But, deserving to get punched and being labeled a pedo are two very different things.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Looks like cultural appropriation - white-face and all.
View Quote

He's just wearing a mask to slow the spread.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:10:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That would be an efficient way to lose some teeth. I don't care if it's a joke or not. You jump at my kid, you get hurt.
View Quote

I bet you're real fun at Halloween.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Heres the non ad/aids link to video

TikTok 'mannequin prank' backfires, ticks people off instead | New York Post
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#13]
COVID level 10 protection.

You got a problem with dat?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I bet you're real fun at Halloween.
View Quote

His username is appropriate though
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:14:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Better video, he pushes her away. I guess because her parents are nearby.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1500964237476257794

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Jesus, I knew GD had a stick up it's ass, but when did all the fun end for everyone?

One of my favorite memories was at a truck stop on a field trip.

I walked out of the bathroom and I thought my friend was coming right behind because he was washing his hands, so I hid around the corner and when I heard him coming I jumped out and screamed at him......it was some old guy about about shit himself.

My stupid friend decided it was a good time comb his hair or something, so I wasted a good scare on some poor old guy.

I said I'm sorry, he yelled at me, then we both laughed. Being a kid and doing silly things was fun. Pranks were no one gets hurt are fun too.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or, you know, he was not trying to do pedo stuff, but was actually trying to do silly mannequin prank stuff, and tried to stop the kid from sitting on him.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Jesus, I knew GD had a stick up it's ass, but when did all the fun end for everyone?

I walked out of the bathroom and I thought my friend was coming right behind because he was washing his hands, so I hid around the corner and when I heard him coming I jumped out and screamed at him......it was some old guy about about shit himself.

My stupid friend decided it was a good time comb his hair or something, so I wasted a good scare on some poor old guy.

I said I'm sorry, he yelled at me, then we both laughed. Being a kid and doing silly things was fun. Pranks were no one gets hurt are fun too.
View Quote

That's a nice, and irrelevant to the situation, story.
Do you have any others ?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:19:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Or, you know, he was not trying to do pedo stuff, but was actually trying to do silly mannequin prank stuff, and tried to stop the kid from sitting on him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or, he didn't want a child with parents in close proximity.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Do you have any others ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have any others ?

Go back to your pedo hunt I guess.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:23:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what is the exact scenario this dude was after in your mind?

Some kid that came to Target without parents was going to sit on his lap and wouldn't get freaked out?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Got a link?

Or am I supposed to scroll at 60 frames per second to make my own video from this thread?
View Quote

FPNI. The lack of hotlinking, embedding to whatever is in the OP is seriously lazy way to start a thread.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Had a buddy that did Halloween big time at his place, spooky music and a couple of mannequins. I had a friendly clown costume with a scary mask and stood near the front door.

I don't know how nobody smelled the whiskey breath on the clown, but they were mainly looking at the pop up dracula in a coffin when they got to the door, so they didn't pay much attention to me. When they would turn to leave, after my friend shut the door, I would say "hey, you forgot something". Most of the time they were trying to figure out where the sound came from and I would take a step or two towards them. One lady ran halfway down the street.....
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#24]
One of these frighten people "pranks" is going to go wrong, and the prankster is going to end up with a broken nose, jaw, or shot.  And a jury probably won't convict the person who reacts defensively to a deliberate frightening.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top