BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 9:22:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I believe if someone is a legit Bigfoot tracker/scout they would not be taking groups of people at $300-$500 on a scouting for a gentle bigfoot.

That just screams carnie huckster to me.

ETA: So Bigfoot is Harry and the Henderson? Not this Killer Bigfoot in Alaska killing prospectors and salmon fisherman?
View Quote

Its 100% huckster bullshit.

I used ot be into this shit. Like as in went out looking with other goofballs. We even done a few that Matt Moneymaker was involved in but before he decided ot make it a business. Its brilliant though.

Fanatical believers go in all wide eyes and eager believing all the bullshit they are told.  Why? Because their thirst for answers are met. To them its  a bunch of "Scientific" people with many years of study. They trust anything they are told and repeat others "Facts" as if they are settled science even if they have not examined said evidence either. They were told by an "expert" and thats good enough for them. It time, in typical fashion the uber eager ones get smug, they feel they are above others and condescendingly laugh down non believers. They have surrounded themselves with nothing but yes men and women and stroke their egos by pretending they are now one of the elite bigfoot researchers.

We have seen such on outings. Both the noobs and the "experts" It was really a fun study in psychology in the end. More fascinating that the actually subject in itself IMHO.

When the BFRO and Matt Moneymaker saw how they could make money off gullible retards, the game was on. Perhaps a few hundred people have been on their "scientific" outings already. Hundreds of outings, with hundreds of people, across MANY States and its al the same stupid shit for evidence.  LOL "hotspots", evidence on every outing. LOL but sadly they actually believe it all.

I highly suggest someone go on one of these outings as skeptic. You will have an entirely different experience that all the wishy washy dreamy  eyed nutjobs have. Shit, lets do a go fund me and send one of our skeptics. Would be an interesting adventure.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 10:01:32 PM EDT
[#2]
As a lifelong outdoors guy, I’m never surprised by amount of people who are clueless about animals.

Ive met many a cow tipper in my time.  I always invite them down to have a go at my herd of angus.

No takers so far.

I’ve seen the same bs regards coons, fox, mink etc.

Link Posted: 1/28/2022 11:10:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I used ot be into this shit. Like as in went out looking with other goofballs. We even done a few that Matt Moneymaker was involved in but before he decided ot make it a business. Its brilliant though.

Fanatical believers go in all wide eyes and eager believing all the bullshit they are told.  Why? Because their thirst for answers are met. To them its  a bunch of "Scientific" people with many years of study. They trust anything they are told and repeat others "Facts" as if they are settled science even if they have not examined said evidence either. They were told by an "expert" and thats good enough for them. It time, in typical fashion the uber eager ones get smug, they feel they are above others and condescendingly laugh down non believers. They have surrounded themselves with nothing but yes men and women and stroke their egos by pretending they are now one of the elite bigfoot researchers.

We have seen such on outings. Both the noobs and the "experts" It was really a fun study in psychology in the end. More fascinating that the actually subject in itself IMHO.

When the BFRO and Matt Moneymaker saw how they could make money off gullible retards, the game was on. Perhaps a few hundred people have been on their "scientific" outings already. Hundreds of outings, with hundreds of people, across MANY States and its al the same stupid shit for evidence.  LOL "hotspots", evidence on every outing. LOL but sadly they actually believe it all.

I highly suggest someone go on one of these outings as skeptic. You will have an entirely different experience that all the wishy washy dreamy  eyed nutjobs have. Shit, lets do a go fund me and send one of our skeptics. Would be an interesting adventure.
View Quote

So at one time I take it you believed so was it the expeditions you went on that soured you on the subject ?

It sounds more like you believed but after spending time with other believers you grew a dislike for them .

Were the people hearing coyotes , owls  , acorns and walnuts falling saying it was bigfoot ? Did they show you tracks ever ?

Trying to gauge how these work and at what point you decided it was just a money grab.

ETA what made you a believer in the first place ? trusted friend you know wouldn't lie tell you he saw something ?

Maybe a family member or something like that . Research on your own  that maybe these creatures are real ? Heard some strange noise while hunting or hiking that wasn't right?

give me something here
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 11:18:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 2:58:43 AM EDT
[#5]
We ARFCOM guys are running high res thermals and NVGs.  With that tech, it’s not about hearing shit in the woods and fantasize it’s a Bigfoot, You can literally observe them, and their tracks with it.  The comments people make are completely ignorant of what actually happens on an expedition.  

I mainly do private expeditions with friends, and I avoided the BFRO expeditions for a long time because of comments like in this thread.  Although I understand Matt Moneymaker is a real tool and deserves every bit of criticism, the actual expeditions are more of a local group kind of thing and are well run from my experience.  I have not been disappointed.

The bottom line is that Sasquatch are a real entity.  They can be located and you can have an interaction with them.  They are observable and leave physical evidence.  The expedition is the best option short of having a random encounter.  The only way you are going to know the truth is to go out and investigate it yourself.  I can tell you from real world experience, there is very little accurate information being posted here, even though the posters all think they know the truth.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 8:12:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
We ARFCOM guys are running high res thermals and NVGs.  With that tech, it’s not about hearing shit in the woods and fantasize it’s a Bigfoot, You can literally observe them, and their tracks with it.  The comments people make are completely ignorant of what actually happens on an expedition.  

I mainly do private expeditions with friends, and I avoided the BFRO expeditions for a long time because of comments like in this thread.  Although I understand Matt Moneymaker is a real tool and deserves every bit of criticism, the actual expeditions are more of a local group kind of thing and are well run from my experience.  I have not been disappointed.

The bottom line is that Sasquatch are a real entity.  They can be located and you can have an interaction with them.  They are observable and leave physical evidence.  The expedition is the best option short of having a random encounter.  The only way you are going to know the truth is to go out and investigate it yourself.  I can tell you from real world experience, there is very little accurate information being posted here, even though the posters all think they know the truth.
View Quote

Let's see some of this "physical evidence" otherwise it is still

You

Most of Arfcom
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/29/2022 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Harry Man
Little people

They are real.
View Quote

I was deep on the res yesterday, which seems to be the only place they dwell.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[snip]

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2022 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The bottom line is that Sasquatch are a real entity.  They can be located and you can have an interaction with them.  
View Quote

So how did this thing evade all those guys with high powered rifles over the past few centuries?
So why is there not a stuffed & mounted Sasquatch in the Museum of Natural History?

Link Posted: 1/29/2022 2:51:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So how did this thing evade all those guys with high powered rifles over the past few centuries?
So why is there not a stuffed & mounted Sasquatch in the Museum of Natural History?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The bottom line is that Sasquatch are a real entity.  They can be located and you can have an interaction with them.  

The 'Squatch are interdimensional Force users who fog the vision of potential observers and cameras. The craft they use to travel interdimensionally are protected by an S.E.P.F.(Somebody Else's Problem Field).

Being Force users, their bodies vanish at death.

I think I might have seen one once, but I never reported it because it was somebody else's problem.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The 'Squatch are interdimensional Force users who fog the vision of potential observers and cameras. The craft they use to travel interdimensionally are protected by an S.E.P.F.(Somebody Else's Problem Field).

Being Force users, their bodies vanish at death.

I think I might have seen one once, but I never reported it because it was somebody else's problem.
View Quote

An Interdimensional Force I love it!
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Almost all norther latitude populations have/had belief in Little People.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 7:04:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The liberal fake Texan from California???
View Quote

Thought you were talking about Tommy Lee Jones for a minute. Same class of folks. Scum who don't like living under the rules they endorse.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are they geographically limited to areas laid out through treaties with the United States government?  Or do they only co locate with native populations?
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Thought you were talking about Tommy Lee Jones for a minute. Same class of folks. Scum who don't like living under the rules they endorse.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Yeah, I got nothing but memes in this thread, but damn it's entertaining!

I'd be curious as to how many folks with actual academic and field training in zoology, primatology, physical anthropology, forensics etc have actually been in some of those guided tours?
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 10:06:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Meanwhile deep in the woods as arfcom dukes out a thread with no bans yet...

Bigfoot

Closeup

A fan (with full disclosure also a direct family member)

Link Posted: 1/30/2022 12:37:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So at one time I take it you believed so was it the expeditions you went on that soured you on the subject ?

It sounds more like you believed but after spending time with other believers you grew a dislike for them .

Were the people hearing coyotes , owls  , acorns and walnuts falling saying it was bigfoot ? Did they show you tracks ever ?

Trying to gauge how these work and at what point you decided it was just a money grab.

ETA what made you a believer in the first place ? trusted friend you know wouldn't lie tell you he saw something ?

Maybe a family member or something like that . Research on your own  that maybe these creatures are real ? Heard some strange noise while hunting or hiking that wasn't right?

give me something here
View Quote

I was always fascinated with the subject. Even saw the Minnesota Iceman. Had some friends that came back one nights all freaked the shit out. When they described was a hairy caveman ape looking thing they encountered before they put their car in reverse and hauled ass. They seemed convinced. Their confidence in their encounter pushed me to explore further. I NEEDED to know more.

I have been on a few outings before the ones with groups tied to the BFRO. Before they sucked in smaller groups under their umbrellas. Moneymaker is a smooth talker and the wide eyed types almost cultlike followed the guy. Once exposed to his sponsored groups it became more and more obvious all of it was bullshit and fed on people wishful thinking. The ONLY 2 people on the outings that could explain everything away were me and my buddy. We wanted evidence. Not stories, Not stories of stories. Not tales of other peoples evidence. And we sure as shit didn't consider a damn thing they found as evidence that we have not seen on regular trips to the outdoors. Everything they saw and talked about as evidence was all fed by over enthusiastic yes men and women. Critical thinking went right out the window though they often did shot that had the appearance of critical thinking but it was obvious they were only doing that to bolster their insane finds.
They  even attributed dumb shit top bigfoot as having observed the group and I have seen it repeated in other subsequent outings I have followed since. They believe their own bullshit and pass it on.

After watching folks into the scene either lose their rationality like some folks here have, or others got jaded and just faded away. I had to rethink everything I believed about the subject or everything I thought ?I believed about it.  My guess is as phycology can attest to is my friends bumped into  someone out there and they were so nasty looking and disheveled their imaginations took over and on the way back to us they fed each others bullshit and solidified their encounter
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 12:54:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I was always fascinated with the subject. Even saw the Minnesota Iceman. Had some friends that came back one nights all freaked the shit out. When they described was a hairy caveman ape looking thing they encountered before they put their car in reverse and hauled ass. They seemed convinced. Their confidence in their encounter pushed me to explore further. I NEEDED to know more.

I have been on a few outings before the ones with groups tied to the BFRO. Before they sucked in smaller groups under their umbrellas. Moneymaker is a smooth talker and the wide eyed types almost cultlike followed the guy. Once exposed to his sponsored groups it became more and more obvious all of it was bullshit and fed on people wishful thinking. The ONLY 2 people on the outings that could explain everything away were me and my buddy. We wanted evidence. Not stories, Not stories of stories. Not tales of other peoples evidence. And we sure as shit didn't consider a damn thing they found as evidence that we have not seen on regular trips to the outdoors. Everything they saw and talked about as evidence was all fed by over enthusiastic yes men and women. Critical thinking went right out the window though they often did shot that had the appearance of critical thinking but it was obvious they were only doing that to bolster their insane finds.
They  even attributed dumb shit top bigfoot as having observed the group and I have seen it repeated in other subsequent outings I have followed since. They believe their own bullshit and pass it on.

After watching folks into the scene either lose their rationality like some folks here have, or others got jaded and just faded away. I had to rethink everything I believed about the subject or everything I thought ?I believed about it.  My guess is as phycology can attest to is my friends bumped into  someone out there and they were so nasty looking and disheveled their imaginations took over and on the way back to us they fed each others bullshit and solidified their encounter
View Quote

I respect your thoughts on it and I posted why I believe in them   . I'm not one to let my imagination run wild but I know we saw something really weird pretty close and in the daytime. I guess that's why I came to be convinced. If that can exist  what else can . I don't know what we saw but I do know it seemed to disappear right before our eyes.

I know there's a lot of misidentification by people or frankly some are just lying for reasons they only know. But I can't believe everyone is lying .

That's where I stand on it I guess .
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 2:46:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

A shit ton of hunters have had encounters and many of them had them in their sights.  I like the HowToHunt YouTube channel.  He is a hunting guide in BC.  He himself had several encounters including a daylight one, and reads encounters that people send in. There is no end to people reporting encounters hunters, military, law enforcement you name it.  

Your second question is a hard one to answer because it is complicated.  Lots of questions as to why there is a broad spectrum blackout on the truth.

Link Posted: 1/30/2022 9:20:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My advice is to always carry the biggest bore pistol you have  If you sling a long gun it is going to change the dynamic.  If you point a gun, it is really going to change the dynamic.  I do not recommend carrying a long gun if you are wanting to have an encounter.  I absolutely do not recommend pointing any gun unless your life is in absolute danger.  A group of three or four people is the sweet spot for safety and performance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has never posted that . What he said is trying to hunt them can be.

My advice is to always carry the biggest bore pistol you have  If you sling a long gun it is going to change the dynamic.  If you point a gun, it is really going to change the dynamic.  I do not recommend carrying a long gun if you are wanting to have an encounter.  I absolutely do not recommend pointing any gun unless your life is in absolute danger.  A group of three or four people is the sweet spot for safety and performance.

Quoted:

A shit ton of hunters have had encounters and many of them had them in their sights.  I like the HowToHunt YouTube channel.  He is a hunting guide in BC.  He himself had several encounters including a daylight one, and reads encounters that people send in. There is no end to people reporting encounters hunters, military, law enforcement you name it.  

Your second question is a hard one to answer because it is complicated.  Lots of questions as to why there is a broad spectrum blackout on the truth.

These do not quite reconcile.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Found this show and hopefully it’s bearable entertainment but damn the bear guy and lack of sidearms…. When he drug out a POS Ruger American…
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Found this show and hopefully it’s bearable entertainment but damn the bear guy and lack of sidearms…. When he drug out a POS Ruger American…
View Quote

If you watch it with that premise  in mind it's fine.

I enjoy watching anything Alaska related just for the scenery and they discuss an  interesting history  on the place.

This wasn't the first time the place was settled and each time it was abandoned .
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

You had mentioned that you went out with the GCBRO group, how is that related to the BFRO?

What you describe doesn't sound like ANY expedition I have ever been on, both BFRO and other groups.  The BFRO expeditions are the most well run out of all them from an organization standpoint.  It is essentially  run like a military operation.  I am sure a lot has changed over the years with the prevalence of tech and the evolution of methods and procedures, but you always paint these expeditions like people hearing shit in the woods and calling it Bigfoot.  If that is your view, you are clueless of what happens and what we are experiencing in the field.

I have absolutely no love for Moneymaker, but you are casting him as someone set out to dupe the gullible.  I know that isn't true.  Before BFRO was ever a thing, he was beating the bush and he still does today.  As for character flaws, well he has a laundry list of them and his media fame has amplified them.  What I have found with all of your postings is that you crave a simple explanation that fits nicely into your worldview.  If it doesn't, you attack it is as not being rational, and if its a person, you look for any character flaw and find a way to throw the baby out with the bathwater.  Thus you preserve and protect your ego and worldview.  Sasquatch doesn't fit neatly into a narrow worldview and that is a threat to your inner most beliefs.  If you are looking for character flaws in people, we all have them.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 2:56:51 PM EDT
[#25]
I think FP the part I disagree on what you have stated is researchers and folks on expeditions see them often ? Is that a fair statement ?

I think it's just so rare and incredible to have a sighting . People like BOBO who have spent years and devoted their lives has stated and correct me if I'm wrong has only two sightings
in his entire life. This is a guy who believed early on and took jobs as a logger just to be out in the bush  searching for evidence .

I understand the sightings that happen with people not looking , hikers , hunters etc. and I do think many of them can be mistaken but not all .

ETA
I just think that a lot of times on these expeditions people have bigfoot on the mind so maybe they are not hearing or interacting with one .

Would you say that's fair ?

Link Posted: 1/30/2022 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

@FistPeso

I'm thinking you might have missed this.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 1:29:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I just think that a lot of times on these expeditions people have bigfoot on the mind so maybe they are not hearing or interacting with one .

View Quote

I firmly believe that you'll find whatever it is that you're looking for.  

We've gone ghost hunting several times in Gettysburg and every bump, creak, or noise is a ghost to them.  I have seen a few things that I can't explain away but my bar is pretty high.  They way I look at it, they're selling entertainment.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:41:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pointing out contradictory posts from squatchistas is a deep rabbit hole.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is all bullshit, if a giant hairy humanoid or new species of great ape existed in the USA the commie/Hippies in charge, "who love to Ban hunting/Regulate everything they can" would be jumping for joy & quickly declare it as a protected species, then quickly create a new agency funded with billions of tax $$ dedicated to studying/Protecting them.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I think FP the part I disagree on what you have stated is researchers and folks on expeditions see them often ? Is that a fair statement ?

I think it's just so rare and incredible to have a sighting . People like BOBO who have spent years and devoted their lives has stated and correct me if I'm wrong has only two sightings
in his entire life. This is a guy who believed early on and took jobs as a logger just to be out in the bush  searching for evidence .

I understand the sightings that happen with people not looking , hikers , hunters etc. and I do think many of them can be mistaken but not all .

ETA

View Quote

I had an experience one evening in the woods in February. This giant creature cut the road in front of me moving from the thick forest to my left and the thick forest to my right. I swore it was eight foot tall but it was so dark it was hard to make out. I hauled ass back to the camp where the cadre who had been watching through thermals informed me that a turkey had just about taken me out.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The liberal fake Texan from California???

Yep!

You mean Tommy Lee Jones. Al Gore's room mate in collage? (Both communists. )
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You had mentioned that you went out with the GCBRO group, how is that related to the BFRO? ....
View Quote

I normally don't interact with you but I will answer. I have been on an outing sponsored by Moneymaker here in Florida (before he fleeced folks for $) and another unofficial one out together by BFRO cultists that was not an official BFRO gig. I was officially with the GCRO at the time though and did a few outings with friends and another guy from GCBRO until it became clear Bobby Hamilton is as insane as Matt Moneymaker. Then the Humphreys made up their bullshit story of shooting a squatch with an SKS I distanced myself and when they all GCBRO claimed to have gutshot one with Jim Lansdale I was like F this these guys are so FOS.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I normally don't interact with you but I will answer. I have been on an outing sponsored by Moneymaker here in Florida (before he fleeced folks for $) and another unofficial one out together by BFRO cultists that was not an official BFRO gig. I was officially with the GCRO at the time though and did a few outings with friends and another guy from GCBRO until it became clear Bobby Hamilton is as insane as Matt Moneymaker. Then the Humphreys made up their bullshit story of shooting a squatch with an SKS I distanced myself and when they all GCBRO claimed to have gutshot one with Jim Lansdale I was like F this these guys are so FOS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You had mentioned that you went out with the GCBRO group, how is that related to the BFRO? ....

ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45  FistPeso and others. My secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 8:17:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 8:13:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What makes it unofficial versus official?
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 6:01:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Also the BFRO hasn't responded to my inquiries about the expeditions.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#37]
I originally thought the crew from Finding Bigfoot were idiots.  I mean come on.  They go out into the woods, bang rocks together, howl into the darkness and see a rabbit on thermal.  Boom its bigfoot.

Then I realized the genius of it.  They convinced somebody to PAY them to go out into the woods, bang rocks together, howl into the darkness, and see a rabbit on thermal.  Who's the idiot now?
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 7:48:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

ETA

View Quote

I have never stated researchers and folks on expeditions see them often.  I don't keep close tabs on anybody else in the field, so I don't know that.  I do know that they sometimes see them, because of conversations, but I don't know the frequency.  There are some folks that have constant activity on their property and for them, they are having encounters far more often than someone doing expeditions.  So it is going to be a relative thing.  I myself don't see them on thermal with every expedition, but on my last one I had three separate contacts as I have previously discussed in another thread.  Every encounter is different, although there are commonalities.  

I am not familiar with BoBo's experience.  I have only watched a few of the Finding Bigfoot episodes and couldn't stomach that garbage, but daylight sightings are extremely rare for men, is that what you are referring too?  I have had zero daylight sightings.  Does he run a thermal, if not that is going to greatly diminish what he sees at nigh?  I am confident that he has had a lot more encounters and interactions than visualizations, just like the rest of us.

The rest of those comments are all your opinion and I don't share them.  I am sure there are some people with Bigfoot on the brain so to speak, but I am serious as a heart attack.  No matter how good my imagination is, it doesn't paint pixels on a thermal.  And it certainly doesn't do a lot of other things that blow your mind.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 8:01:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Matt Moneymaker certainly desired to control the Bigfoot domain, so he might have been trying to wrangle other groups under his control?  I have never been fleeced from the BFRO.  I paid full price for the first expedition and it was awesome and well worth it.  After the first, you can attend them for almost nothing.  Nothing in life is free.

Link Posted: 2/1/2022 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Also the BFRO hasn't responded to my inquiries about the expeditions.
View Quote

Are you emailing corporate or the expedition leaders?  The expedition leaders are not staff, they are volunteers.  Some of them are very responsive, others not so much.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 8:05:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/1/2022 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:12:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Goonie Goo-Goo.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Are they geographically limited to areas laid out through treaties with the United States government?  Or do they only co locate with native populations?
View Quote

There are stories about little people in europe and asia as well.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:25:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

One is set up by the org. Other is by members doing it on their own time and schedule outside of the org but mostly made up of members. Moneymaker cracked down on that a while back.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45  FistPeso and others. My secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.
View Quote

Lol our member OKNativeson retread of muddydog once said the Feds came and told him to stop posting about Bigfoot for a while lol. Half this place believes him.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:29:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I had an experience one evening in the woods in February. This giant creature cut the road in front of me moving from the thick forest to my left and the thick forest to my right. I swore it was eight foot tall but it was so dark it was hard to make out. I hauled ass back to the camp where the cadre who had been watching through thermals informed me that a turkey had just about taken me out.
View Quote

That is an experience. Nothing like a turkey leaving the roost at night to increase your heart rate.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:52:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Lol our member OKNativeson retread of muddydog once said the Feds came and told him to stop posting about Bigfoot for a while lol. Half this place believes him.
View Quote

Well it is consistent with their behavior.  Another day at the office for the jack boots.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll never pass up a chance to post this

OKnat kept his troll up for a long time, he should have just come clean and we would have all had a good laugh instead he doubled down on the bullshit and then ran away for a year or two, hes finally posting the same old bullshit again.   Maybe the mods will let him change his name again so he can keep peddling lies.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#50]
If you have grown weary waiting on a post in this thread, the OP has moved on from hunting bigfoots to hunting treasure.

I made a post in his new thread that he should find a bigfoot that hoards treasure for the double tap.

OP's Next Adventure: Treasure Hunter... Arrrrrrr
Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top