Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 11:12:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They “sense” both digital and chemical photography, except when squatchistas need them not to.

It’s part of the magic. It’s the only way they can continue to convince the gullible.  There is no rational explanation, so they invent magical superpowers.  By now the list of Bigfoot super powers is long and ridiculous.  Without the super powers, there is no argument for the existence of these things holds a drop of water. Either you believe utterly implausible story piled on implausible story, or you’re rational and realize it’s (intentional) nonsense.
View Quote

I am confused? Is this for? Or against the recent Big Foot power to detect drones?

Do you have any data on Big Foot's current technology on avoiding the recent advances the Russians and Chinese have had on Hypersonic missiles? Thanks for any updates.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 3:51:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I will believe when someone shoots the fuck out of one and brings the body in!
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 10:46:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You sure spend a lot of wasted effort on attacking something you are clueless on.  You live in an absolute BF Mecca, if you only channeled that drive on digging up the truth you would be blown away by how much you don’t know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They “sense” both digital and chemical photography, except when squatchistas need them not to.

It’s part of the magic. It’s the only way they can continue to convince the gullible.  There is no rational explanation, so they invent magical superpowers.  By now the list of Bigfoot super powers is long and ridiculous.  Without the super powers, there is no argument for the existence of these things holds a drop of water. Either you believe utterly implausible story piled on implausible story, or you’re rational and realize it’s (intentional) nonsense.

You sure spend a lot of wasted effort on attacking something you are clueless on.  You live in an absolute BF Mecca, if you only channeled that drive on digging up the truth you would be blown away by how much you don’t know.

I’ve spent decades in and out of wild places.  I spend considerable time with others who do the same.

There are no magical apes out there.

You peddle nonsense.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 3:09:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I’ve spent decades in and out of wild places.  I spend considerable time with others who do the same.

You peddle nonsense.
View Quote

You really aren’t as experienced as you think you are.  Everybody always says the exact same thing until they have an encounter.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I for one still hope to God they never document one that mainstream science deems irrefutable. Once that happens, it's gonna fuck the economy in ways we've never dreamed of.
View Quote

Expect a tax and even more carbon global warming crap legislation using it as an excuse.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 3:19:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I for one still hope to God they never document one that mainstream science deems irrefutable. Once that happens, it's gonna fuck the economy in ways we've never dreamed of.
View Quote

We're safe. First, because the magic apes are a fairy tale. Second, because the economy has already been ravaged by real evil in the form of commies, so there's that..
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 3:56:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You really aren’t as experienced as you think you are.  Everybody always says the exact same thing until they have an encounter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You peddle nonsense.

I too was in that frame of mind until this other once myth was shattered.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 2:08:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/389292/807FB1C9-8BFE-4559-8421-8F01C7E6CF0A_jpe-2218251.JPG

Alaskan Bigfoot.  Hairy no nothing opportunist that plays the victim, blames mauled kinfolk for tasting good.
View Quote

Stacy Apebrams. AKA Assquatch.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Did anyone tune in this week, are the boys ok? Did the killer variant finally live up to its name?
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Common squatchista myth, but strangely they never elaborate exactly how.

More nonsense….
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#12]
I remember this from an episode of Bedtime Stories on YouTube(great channel by the way).

There is Something in the Forest
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Did anyone tune in this week, are the boys ok? Did the killer variant finally live up to its name?
View Quote

Exact opposite!

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not a Bigfoot that inhabits that place . It's something very ancient older than man.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's not a Bigfoot that inhabits that place . It's something very ancient older than man.
View Quote

What element from the lexicon of fictional beasties would it be, then?
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 2:39:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keith Richards?
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 3:00:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Keith Richards?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keith Richards?

Terrifying
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Terrifying
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keith Richards?

Terrifying

I wouldn't want to run in to him in the woods. Especially at night.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 8:13:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably doesn't have a name .

At least any known name that cryptid researchers seem to use .

Alaskan Killer Bigfoot for show title people understand but this isn't a bigfoot in my opinion .

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
take that naysayers.  looks like we'll finally get some results with this expedition.  they'll have a body on ice within the month.
View Quote

Uh huh, but lets hope it is Bifgoots body that winds up on ice

Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:19:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Alaskan Killer Bigfoot for show title people understand but this isn't a bigfoot in my opinion .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now we're getting somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

So we have made a complete circle back to ?
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Seventy years ago, a murderous Bigfoot-like creature sent residents fleeing from Portlock, Alaska. Now, an expedition returns to the abandoned fishing village to reclaim the land and its resources from the terrifying beast locals call Nantinaq. The team's 40-day sojourn in the icy Alaskan wilderness tests their mettle, their faith and their ability to survive. After bidding their loved one farewell and receiving a blessing from a priest, the team arrives in Portlock by boat. The men immediately feel a sense of foreboding, and Kyle, a Bigfoot skeptic, feels like he's being watched by something he can't explain. The first few days leave the team members distinctly unsettled as they discover evidence of Nantinaq's hunting habits. Keith and Ash visit an historian, who fills them in on the town's bloody past, while the creatures leave a stern warning. On Tuesday, December 7, 2021, discovery+ released the first two episodes of ALASKAN KILLER BIGFOOT, with a new episode debuting each Tuesday.

http://www.tvtango.com/series/alaskan_killer_bigfoot

View Quote
Why would bigfeet be afraid of priests? Are they altar boys?
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 11:39:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seventy years ago, a murderous Bigfoot-like creature sent residents fleeing from Portlock, Alaska. Now, an expedition returns to the abandoned fishing village to reclaim the land and its resources from the terrifying beast locals call Nantinaq. The team's 40-day sojourn in the icy Alaskan wilderness tests their mettle, their faith and their ability to survive. After bidding their loved one farewell and receiving a blessing from a priest, the team arrives in Portlock by boat. The men immediately feel a sense of foreboding, and Kyle, a Bigfoot skeptic, feels like he's being watched by something he can't explain. The first few days leave the team members distinctly unsettled as they discover evidence of Nantinaq's hunting habits. Keith and Ash visit an historian, who fills them in on the town's bloody past, while the creatures leave a stern warning. On Tuesday, December 7, 2021, discovery+ released the first two episodes of ALASKAN KILLER BIGFOOT, with a new episode debuting each Tuesday.

http://www.tvtango.com/series/alaskan_killer_bigfoot

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn’t a bigfoot, we can agree on that, at least.

(It’s not any other kind of fictional beast either)
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 12:16:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Access denied.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:57:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Now we're getting somewhere.
View Quote

Yeah maybe

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 10:20:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After further research (Scooby Doo binge watch) I think I have some leads

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:If these knocks are real I don't think they would still be filming because they were surrounded
by knocks one night . These were loud and close and I think everyone including the film crew would have left  
View Quote

FWIW, the only "real" wood knocks I've ever heard recorded didn't sound like a Louisville Slugger being whacked against a tree or log, but more of a loud, low-toned thump - as though two trees were being slammed together, bark and all.

These kind of shows are nonsense, IMO. If you want good Sasquatch content, watch "the facts by howtohunt.com" on Youtube. Steve (the host) seems as genuine a guy as I've ever seen - and, in that, he is pretty far removed from the usual yahoos this topic attracts.

He doesn't care much for photos/videos or sound recordings (although, he does put them up usually), but some of the most believable things I've ever seen/heard were posted there, on his channel.

I think he's the real deal. He's tight with Dave Paulides (sp?), too. If you haven't already, I highly suggest you check out his channel.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#30]
I can't watch these fake bigfoot shows. you know it's fake BS when no one in the party is armed. All the shows I've seen no one is armed.
every culture's bigfoot myth I've read bout has at lest occasional acts of violence by the bigfoot. No way would people that really thought they'd come upon one not be armed even if they had no intention of shooting unless as a last resort to protect themselves.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 7:59:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I can't watch these fake bigfoot shows. you know it's fake BS when no one in the party is armed. All the shows I've seen no one is armed.
every culture's bigfoot myth I've read bout has at lest occasional acts of violence by the bigfoot. No way would people that really thought they'd come upon one not be armed even if they had no intention of shooting unless as a last resort to protect themselves.
View Quote

They are all armed
Sometimes you catch a glimpse of a sidearm under their jackets but for what ever reason the show wanted to portray that just the bear guide had a rifle with him.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They are all armed
Sometimes you catch a glimpse of a sidearm under their jackets but for what ever reason the show wanted to portray that just the bear guide had a rifle with him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are all armed

Well, bears actually exist, and live there.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 10:43:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They are all armed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are all armed

If you think those hollywood faggots calling the shots are going to allow the fucking hillbilly peckerwood "talent" to carry a loaded firearm on the set, you are delusional.

They only cannot decide if they can carry a firearm, but are also told what to wear, what they can say, when they show up, ... That is your REALITY TV.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:19:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You peddle nonsense.

I can't seem to have an encounter. Ive been to the hotspots. I've desecrated the little peoples lands. None of the creatures seem to care enough to show themselves.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:40:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

We finally got around to watching the final episode last night. It was so dumb I viewed it as comedy.

This show was so dumb it would make (even the most recent seasons of) The Walking Dead seem like a cinematic masterpiece by comparison.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:45:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I can't seem to have an encounter. Ive been to the hotspots. I've desecrated the little peoples lands. None of the creatures seem to care enough to show themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You peddle nonsense.

Funny how that works - the true believers have (completely unverifiable, of course) “encounters” every time they go out. Squatches are more common than whitetails, honest!

Objectivists find no evidence, ever.

Hmmmmm…

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:30:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thats because imagination plays a huge part of whats considered evidence. Well in Bigfootery, imagination us the entirety if evidence.

The repeatability of encounters the folks claim doesn't even happen in the mundane world with some animals that are known to exist. Its like if Panther enthusiasts went out looking for  and had encounters every single  time. While actual scientists with modern equipment have far far less evidence from a trip out.

Its because with enthusiasts, their imaginations create the evidence and encounter.

Id bigfooters evidence and repeatability were based in actual science, we would have the species officially catalogued and studies by now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:50:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

FWIW, the only "real" wood knocks I've ever heard recorded didn't sound like a Louisville Slugger being whacked against a tree or log, but more of a loud, low-toned thump - as though two trees were being slammed together, bark and all.

These kind of shows are nonsense, IMO. If you want good Sasquatch content, watch "the facts by howtohunt.com" on Youtube. Steve (the host) seems as genuine a guy as I've ever seen - and, in that, he is pretty far removed from the usual yahoos this topic attracts.

He doesn't care much for photos/videos or sound recordings (although, he does put them up usually), but some of the most believable things I've ever seen/heard were posted there, on his channel.

I think he's the real deal. He's tight with Dave Paulides (sp?), too. If you haven't already, I highly suggest you check out his channel.
View Quote

Unless you saw Bigfoot s making those wood knock sounds you cant attribute them to Bigfoot.

Also Paulides? The magical staircases in the woods Paulides? That actually takes away credibility from Steve.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Funny how that works - the true believers have (completely unverifiable, of course) “encounters” every time they go out. Squatches are more common than whitetails, honest!

Hmmmmm…

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You peddle nonsense.

Hmmmmm…

I guess I haven't tried giving them money to be allowed on an expedition. I just don't know how to overcome my natural forest vibe of being the apex predator.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 9:43:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Last episode was crazy

Bigfoot has learned to use fire as a weapon
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 9:52:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Last episode was crazy

Bigfoot has learned to use fire as a weapon
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I guess I haven't tried giving them money to be allowed on an expedition. I just don't know how to overcome my natural forest vibe of being the apex predator.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You peddle nonsense.

Hmmmmm…

They must sense your alpha-ness… like chemical or digital photography, lol.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:39:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why not try it if you're in a state that has a lot of reports? You seem interested in the subject but so far you haven't found any evidence on your own . To be honest I 'e never been on one either . Not because I don't believe they exist but because where I live. I've hunted, hiked for many many years in Maine , New Hampshire and Vermont and never heard
a howl I couldn't identify  . I just don't think they are in New England but maybe they are in your state .

I don't know how these expeditions work , do they pair up and go out ?  I know animal sounds , I know tracks and if the leader tried to say that howl is a bigfoot I would set him and the group straight  and say that's a fox or a bobcat etc.. The leader probably wouldn't like me unless the guy was genuine .

Not someone with bigfoot on his mind where every tree break , every acorn that falls or impression in the ground must be a bigfoot .

I say try it . Maybe FP can direct you to a group hat isn't bullshit because I'm sure there's a lot that are.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:57:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Why not try it if you're in a state that has a lot of reports? You seem interested in the subject but so far you haven't found any evidence on your own . To be honest I 'e never been on one either . Not because I don't believe they exist but because where I live. I've hunted, hiked for many many years in Maine , New Hampshire and Vermont and never heard
a howl I couldn't identify  . I just don't think they are in New England but maybe they are in your state .

I don't know how these expeditions work , do they pair up and go out ?  I know animal sounds , I know tracks and if the leader tried to say that howl is a bigfoot I would set him and the group straight  and say that's a fox or a bobcat etc.. The leader probably wouldn't like me unless the guy was genuine .

Not someone with bigfoot on his mind where every tree break , every acorn that falls or impression in the ground must be a bigfoot .

I say try it . Maybe FP can direct you to a group hat isn't bullshit because I'm sure there's a lot that are.
View Quote

I have already offered my advice.  Anyone that wants the truth can find it, but very few people really do at the end of the day.  There are two voices that continue to attack these threads.  1. There is no evidence.  2. I want to do it my own way.  Neither of those voices are interested in the truth.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:09:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I have already offered my advice.  Anyone that wants the truth can find it, but very few people really do at the end of the day.  There are two voices that continue to attack these threads.  1. There is no evidence.  2. I want to do it my own way.  Neither of those voices are interested in the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet the “experts” continue to produce nothing but ridiculous stories, year after year.  Why is that?  It’s almost like there’s nothing real to produce…

The truth is pretty clear in this case… and you’re far from it..
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:42:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think the member I would like to see most go on one is TxRabbitBane  

It would be something to have him come back and say I'm not sure what I saw but it wasn't an animal I have ever seen before  
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:06:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I think the member I would like to see most go on one is TxRabbitBane  

It would be something to have him come back and say I'm not sure what I saw but it wasn't an animal I have ever seen before  
View Quote

East Texas is extremely active.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top