Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't decide if some of you guys are truly serious about this nonsense or if you are just trolling us. I kind of hope you are trolling.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://www.bfro.net/news/roundup/exped_faq.asp you endorse all these? And itll be $300 to $500?
View Quote

No guns allowed on the trip, LOL. They don't want you shooting at their buddy banging the sticks together and howling outside of the campsite when "you hear" bigfoot.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 7:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
No guns allowed

concealed means concealed I guess but I wouldn't be walking through the woods at night in bear and cat country without a firearm .
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 7:20:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No guns allowed

concealed means concealed I guess but I wouldn't be walking through the woods at night in bear and cat country without a firearm .
View Quote

Maybe the bigfoot clear out all the predators and there isn't anything to fear. According to the website modern bigfoot are gentle.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 7:29:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe the bigfoot clear out all the predators and there isn't anything to fear. According to the website modern bigfoot are gentle.
View Quote

Are you really thinking about this ?  It will be interesting to say the least to see how these group operate .

I just hope you don't pick a guide who has you go on a night hike and does a few knocks and screams and that's it.

If he's good and there is activity in the area who knows what you'll see or hear . I remember FP saying large groups never do well so
find out if it's just a few of you going or it's just a money grab getting as many people as they can for the night or nights .

I think some are  multiple  night camping expeditions but not positive .
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Are you really thinking about this ?  It will be interesting to say the least to see how these group operate .

I just hope you don't pick a guide who has you go on a night hike and does a few knocks and screams and that's it.

If he's good and there is activity in the area who knows what you'll see or hear . I remember FP saying large groups never do well so
find out if it's just a few of you going or it's just a money grab getting as many people as they can for the night or nights .

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah and bring one other with me so he can rock his thermal and I'll be on the NVGs.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh yeah and bring one other with me so he can rock his thermal and I'll be on the NVGs.
View Quote

I hope you see or hear something that gives you pause .
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 7:51:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

http://www.bfro.net/news/roundup/exped_faq.asp you endorse all these? And itll be $300 to $500?
View Quote

Yes I endorse it.  After your first expedition, it is something like $150 to go out as alumni.  Even with the private expeditions I go out on, I always tip at least $300 just because it is a huge PITA to host these things.  I haven't been out with this Minnesota group, but the BFRO expeditions are well run operations, worth every penny especially for the experience and contacts you are going to make.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 7:55:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No guns allowed on the trip, LOL. They don't want you shooting at their buddy banging the sticks together and howling outside of the campsite when "you hear" bigfoot.
View Quote

That is a BFRO policy, but the local expeditions do their own things.  It depends on the location and the group.  Some groups are extremely pro gun and everyone openly carries.  Some are more reserved, so you may have to conceal, or they will partner you up with other armed individuals, which is my preference anyway.  I want to roll with folks who have my back, just as I have theirs.  I don't do expeditions in California, because I cannot legally go armed.  It is stupid to run around the deep forest unarmed, it is double stupid to do it chasing after monsters.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 7:58:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck that, I would run with the thermal and give him the NVG'S.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 8:00:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

BFRO is full of shit on that and they know it.  I guess they don't want to spook people.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 8:08:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yes I endorse it.  After your first expedition, it is something like $150 to go out as alumni.  Even with the private expeditions I go out on, I always tip at least $300 just because it is a huge PITA to host these things.  I haven't been out with this Minnesota group, but the BFRO expeditions are well run operations, worth every penny especially for the experience and contacts you are going to make.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wont do Minnesota. I'll travel, I have a fuck load of leave I have to use anyway.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 8:09:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

They will probably split you up into small teams with comms.  The small teams will work together to achieve a bigger objective.  The ones I have been on where well run.  They are all multi-day camping type of expeditions.  Depending on the group they may allow you to come early to setup and hangout.  Do that if you can.  The advance team sometimes has some pretty interesting encounters before the larger group shows up.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that Bigfoot had been real.  Gorrillas were not discovered till 1901. Let's face it if there was a North America gorillas there odds of not being all shot would not be good.
View Quote

Well, gigantopithicus was real, so.....
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 8:15:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I can't decide if some of you guys are truly serious about this nonsense or if you are just trolling us. I kind of hope you are trolling.
View Quote
Harry Man
Little people

They are real.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 9:22:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I wont do Minnesota. I'll travel, I have a fuck load of leave I have to use anyway.
View Quote

Which location looks good to you?
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That is a BFRO policy, but the local expeditions do their own things.  It depends on the location and the group.  Some groups are extremely pro gun and everyone openly carries.  Some are more reserved, so you may have to conceal, or they will partner you up with other armed individuals, which is my preference anyway.  I want to roll with folks who have my back, just as I have theirs.  I don't do expeditions in California, because I cannot legally go armed.  It is stupid to run around the deep forest unarmed, it is double stupid to do it chasing after monsters.
View Quote

Wait, didn’t you tell us that having a gun in bigfoot territory was a death sentence?

Hahahaha
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Wait, didn’t you tell us that having a gun in bigfoot territory was a death sentence?

Hahahaha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahahaha

TrollCanNotKeepTrackOfHisOwnTrollPosts.jpg
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 10:34:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Hahahaha
View Quote

Of course I have never said that, but that is how you roll.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 10:36:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Hahahaha
View Quote

He has never posted that . What he said is trying to hunt them can be.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 1:23:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

My advice is to always carry the biggest bore pistol you have  If you sling a long gun it is going to change the dynamic.  If you point a gun, it is really going to change the dynamic.  I do not recommend carrying a long gun if you are wanting to have an encounter.  I absolutely do not recommend pointing any gun unless your life is in absolute danger.  A group of three or four people is the sweet spot for safety and performance.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 2:11:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's what my Elk hunting guide said in Colorado. He said there's just some places too hard to get to. He did say they found a human skeleton out there one year that looked like it had been there for decades.
View Quote
I talked with an interior hunting guide who found a prospector that died at some time during the Gold Rush. The pictures were cool so it wasnt bullshit. I bet there are dozens or hundreds more scattered around AK.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 6:27:02 AM EDT
[#23]
"You are not allowed to carry a gun in the field unless you head off completely on your own. Around other people you may carry a knife, a machette, a spear, pepper spray, etc. ... but not a gun. There is no need to carry a gun when you are with a group of people."

Link Posted: 1/28/2022 7:32:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I talked with an interior hunting guide who found a prospector that died at some time during the Gold Rush. The pictures were cool so it wasnt bullshit. I bet there are dozens or hundreds more scattered around AK.
View Quote

I saw a documentary on missing people in Alaska. Can’t remember, but the number was high on how many went missing every year. The outdoors can be a cruel and unforgiving mistress.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahahaha

Actually I believe you did, but hey… you say a lot of things.

Changing stories is just what bigfoot fictionalists do.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 8:19:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahahaha

Hunting fiction is dangerous business, eh?

At least he has a wingman.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Once again you got called out for your lies and then you have the audacity to double down and tell another lie, and then accuse me of writing fiction. I have been armed in the woods since I was 13, and before that I carried a pellet gun.  I would never tell someone to go unarmed, ever!  

Fix your own shit before you worry about other people.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a few I'm going to inquire about
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 11:11:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Once again you got called out for your lies and then you have the audacity to double down and tell another lie, and then accuse me of writing fiction. I have been armed in the woods since I was 13, and before that I carried a pellet gun.  I would never tell someone to go unarmed, ever!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol coming from you, that’s rich.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Unless you saw Bigfoot s making those wood knock sounds you cant attribute them to Bigfoot.

Also Paulides? The magical staircases in the woods Paulides? That actually takes away credibility from Steve.
View Quote

Lol, this staircase bs keeps being attributed David Paulides which is 100% false.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 11:32:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quad 20 will take it down.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 11:32:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Lol coming from you, that’s rich.
View Quote

That doesn’t sound like an apology.  Where are your southern manners?
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what my Elk hunting guide said in Colorado. He said there's just some places too hard to get to. He did say they found a human skeleton out there one year that looked like it had been there for decades.

This makes believing in bigfoot even more absurd. We can, by accident, find missing human skeletons that probably number way less than a hundred out in the back country. But going back to the days of when North America was settled, near 400 years, we have yet to find one bone from a creature that is supposed to have been here for thousands of years.

The math does not add up.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 7:01:56 PM EDT
[#34]
I have 50 yrs experience trapping in the US, from Montana to Arkansas. California to Kentucky.  

Trappers read sign and traverse lots of terrain. Bigfeets can’t live anywhere there is snow.  Someone like me would have cut his trail and run him to ground .

If there is bunches of these things where are their footprints?  Are they capable of hovering?

Then u have all the other tech, game cameras, thermal, and aircraft.

Fist monkey is a fool trying to encourage others to spend money and join his circlejerks.

How does a 6 to 8 ft mammal feed itself without leaving sign?  Go to a beaver colony and look around, you will find plenty, if your experience like me.

Link Posted: 1/28/2022 7:17:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I have 50 yrs experience trapping in the US, from Montana to Arkansas. California to Kentucky.  

Trappers read sign and traverse lots of terrain. Bigfeets can’t live anywhere there is snow.  Someone like me would have cut his trail and run him to ground .

If there is bunches of these things where are their footprints?  Are they capable of hovering?

Then u have all the other tech, game cameras, thermal, and aircraft.

Fist monkey is a fool trying to encourage others to spend money and join his circlejerks.

How does a 6 to 8 ft mammal feed itself without leaving sign?  Go to a beaver colony and look around, you will find plenty, if your experience like me.

View Quote

I read they have teleporters in their ass and transport their turds to the future where they are very valuable for their fertilizing properties in the post apocalyptic world where terminators matrix water world has a lack of soil.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I had a Cajun father in law, around the Monroe/Jonesborough  Louisiana area.
He told me there were areas you just didn't go in at night, due to strange things there.
This guy was pretty fearless, had lived there all his life, hunted and fished constantly.
View Quote

Yeah, like West Monroe is one of them.

And the Jonesboro VFW is the other.

Your Cajun father in law is full of wisdom, you should listen to him.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I believe that Jane Goodall has stated something along the lines of she doesn't completely discount the possibility.
View Quote

I also cannot completely discount the possibility that mermaids live on bottled unicorn farts and live in the deepest parts of the unexplored oceans.

But as you, I have absolutely ZERO physical proof.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 7:42:21 PM EDT
[#39]
For an animal to exist, it has to leave sign.  I guess if it’s floating around in someone mind it don’t have too.

Link Posted: 1/28/2022 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a Cajun father in law, around the Monroe/Jonesborough  Louisiana area.
He told me there were areas you just didn't go in at night, due to strange things there.
This guy was pretty fearless, had lived there all his life, hunted and fished constantly.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
For an animal to exist, it has to leave sign.  I guess if it’s floating around in someone mind it don’t have too.

View Quote

Do you consider tracks sign ?
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like this?

Link Posted: 1/28/2022 8:08:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe if someone is a legit Bigfoot tracker/scout they would not be taking groups of people at $300-$500 on a scouting for a gentle bigfoot.

That just screams carnie huckster to me.

ETA: So Bigfoot is Harry and the Henderson? Not this Killer Bigfoot in Alaska killing prospectors and salmon fisherman?
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have any to share?
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the best pic of a bigfoot track that I have ever received. Pretty much proof positive,
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 8:19:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

No never found a bigfoot track .

I don't think there are any in New England . If there are my belief is you would have to go deep woods Maine .
I spent years hunting it and never saw any sign but I never was looking for any either .

I'm not in the opinion that they are every where in every state . I think some live in pockets but more than likely if it's flesh and and blood on the verge of extinction .

Link Posted: 1/28/2022 8:55:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Sign is scat, tracks or where an animal is working for food.  Some retard with a couple plaster casts is not sign!

Link Posted: 1/28/2022 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sign is scat, tracks or where an animal is working for food.  Some retard with a couple plaster casts is not sign!

View Quote

What if said idiot, takes a break running in the woods with his plaster casts, and poops on the trail. Is that a sign?
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Handjobsforapenny is always in the bigfeets threads spouting nonsense.  Just thought I would chime in and uwasted post 50 on this nonsense!
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I believe if someone is a legit Bigfoot tracker/scout they would not be taking groups of people at $300-$500 on a scouting for a gentle bigfoot.

That just screams carnie huckster to me.

ETA: So Bigfoot is Harry and the Henderson? Not this Killer Bigfoot in Alaska killing prospectors and salmon fisherman?
View Quote

I really don't know much about these BFRO expeditions  . They were having one in Western MA a couple of years back and it just seemed kind of silly to me .

Don't get me wrong there is a lot of forest in western Massachusetts but I really have a hard time believing there's clans of bigfoots living there  .

It seems like they have these in forests that are really easy to walk through with well known hiking and walking paths . I researched the area they were having it and there's
100's of  people  a day that hike those areas .  That's why I said maybe in northern Maine where you can hike all week and never see another person.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top