BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 21
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 4:15:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Because he knows there are enough simpletons eating up his shit like it is the finest caviar.

Just look at GD.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's still shitposting on Twitter
I'm no fan of Jones but I like that he keeps fighting and working.

Because he knows there are enough simpletons eating up his shit like it is the finest caviar.

Just look at GD.

Dude he ate ivermectin and then put on a donkey mask and started heehawwing in the studio and said he turned into a Democrat.

How in the world do you not laugh at that?
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If your kids were murdered in a school shooting, and some left-wing loudmouth was accusing you of being a crisis actor, would that not bother you? Would you take legal action against them?

Not that the final judgment isn't disproportionate, but Alex Jones no doubt made it worse with his actions during the trial. He could have settled and paid way less, but instead he chose to turn it into a circus by acting like a clown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't understand. He hurt people's feelings. Do you not value people's feelings?!
If your kids were murdered in a school shooting, and some left-wing loudmouth was accusing you of being a crisis actor, would that not bother you? Would you take legal action against them?

Not that the final judgment isn't disproportionate, but Alex Jones no doubt made it worse with his actions during the trial. He could have settled and paid way less, but instead he chose to turn it into a circus by acting like a clown.

Lots of things people do bother me. But now without any real damages I can sue them for billions? What a great country this has become
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Lots of things people do bother me. But now without any real damages I can sue them for billions? What a great country this has become
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't understand. He hurt people's feelings. Do you not value people's feelings?!

Pretty sure he was never being sued for billions, that's what the jury awarded the families after his circus of a trial.

Also pretty sure you don't think he should be held financially liable at all so what does it matter if the judgment was $1 or one billion dollars. I'd prefer to live in a country where meatheads like Alex Jones can be held liable for harassing families of dead kids.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pretty sure he was never being sued for billions, that's what the jury awarded the families after his circus of a trial.

Also pretty sure you don't think he should be held financially liable at all so what does it matter if the judgment was $1 or one billion dollars. I'd prefer to live in a country where meatheads like Alex Jones can be held liable for harassing families of dead kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't bother, after 20 pages discussing the situation there is no educating the dumbfucks who jump in late with totally ignorant opinions.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Came across this excellent analysis of the Alex Jones Sandy Hook Fiasco and it clearly summed up the Alex Jones Bankruptcy saga extremely well.

Actual Lawyer discussing the specific Legal factors that have lead Alex Jones to where he so rightly finds himself today.

Probably too much Truth for the Alex Jones Super Fan Bois to handle, but this is excellent real legal summation of what has happened and what is likely to happen.

Alex Jones Loses His Personal Fortune In Bankruptcy

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Came across this excellent analysis of the Alex Jones Sandy Hook Fiasco and it clearly summed up the Alex Jones Bankruptcy saga extremely well.

Actual Lawyer discussing the specific Legal factors that have lead Alex Jones to where he so rightly finds himself today.

Probably too much Truth for the Alex Jones Super Fan Bois to handle, but this is excellent real legal summation of what has happened and what is likely to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oELwtNQDP_A

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Ehh that actual lawyer has shown severe bias over the years and is totally willing to misrepresent facts to push his narrative.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

"Too much truth" interesting you put it that way.

Truth is objective, and doesn't require 25m youtube videos to explain. (I didn't watch it.)

While I'm sure Jones made some legal mistakes, a $1.5B judgement and the prosecutor telling cameras he wants him off the air immediately tells me all I need to know.

Kind of like when Twitter censored speech during Covid, no further research is required.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I don’t really like the guy and he showed his ass with the Sandy Hook shit, but the judgment was beyond moronic.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Jones is selling his supplements through a company in his dad's name to avoid his creditors.

https://www.wired.com/story/alex-jones-bankruptcy-money-dr-jones-supplement-business/
View Quote

Good for him.

Better his family prosper, than let the commie ghouls take/destroy it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:24:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Good for him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jones is selling his supplements through a company in his dad's name to avoid his creditors.

https://www.wired.com/story/alex-jones-bankruptcy-money-dr-jones-supplement-business/

Good for him.

Poor poor poor Alex Jones
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him.

I don't really care about AJ.

But I do despise the people going after him and weaponizing the legal system this way.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:38:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But I do despise the people going after him and weaponizing the legal system this way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him.

He 100% earned what the juries gave him.  The way he treated the SH families was absolutely disgusting.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

He 100% earned what the juries gave him.  The way he treated the SH families was absolutely disgusting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him.

No he didn't.

and, he didn't do much of anything to them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No he didn't.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him.

No he didn't.

Yes he did. He and his disciples systematically harassed the victims families. He was asked to stop several times and wouldn’t so fuck him.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yes he did. He and his disciples systematically harassed the victims families. He was asked to stop several times and wouldn’t so fuck him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him.

No he didn't.

That's a bunch of bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him.

No he didn't.

Did you read ANY of the documents involved in the case? I’m guessing no. All you care about is that the families are a perceived danger to your gun rats and so you automatically are for anyone who is against them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Did you read ANY of the documents involved in the case? I’m guessing no. All you care about is that the families are a perceived danger to your gun rats and so you automatically are for anyone who is against them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him.

No he didn't.

Well apparently, not only are they a threat to the 2nd amendment, but also the 1st.

So of course I am against them, and those involved in the process of attacking those rights.

and then not only attack those rights, but to use the system in such a malicious way to absolutely destroy someone who the commies/establishment do not like.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 12:59:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well apparently, not only are they a threat to the 2nd amendment, but also the 1st.

So of course I am against them, and those involved in the process of attacking those rights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him.

No he didn't.

Take some time from your busy day and look at the crux of the lawsuit and ALL of AJ and his minions actions towards the families. Zero fucks given for him and it was 100% his doings that earned him those huge court losses.

Edit: do you think Sandy Hook was staged by the Government or by some other entity?
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 1:03:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Take some time from your busy day and look at the crux of the lawsuit and ALL of AJ and his minions actions towards the families. Zero fucks given for him and it was 100% his doings that earned him those huge court losses.

Edit: do you think Sandy Hook was staged by the Government or by some other entity?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him.

No he didn't.

Is it that hard for you to explain something of substance to justify it?
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him.

No he didn't.

Please answer the question. Do you think the Sandy Hook mass shooting was staged by the US Government or by some other entity and that ‘crisis actors’ were part of it?

Link Posted: 6/22/2024 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Please answer the question. Do you think the Sandy Hook mass shooting was staged by the US Government or by some other entity and that ‘crisis actors’ were part of it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him.

No he didn't.

I don't know. It's irrelevant.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 1:13:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for him.

No he didn't.

LOL. It’s the basis for AJ’s spectacular downfall.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Lanza got away with less of a penalty and he did the crime
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

And so did his mother who knew of his instability
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 2:52:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering she was the first person Lanza killed I would say that is more of a penalty than AJ's.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Considering she was the first person Lanza killed I would say that is more of a penalty than AJ's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a pretty fair point
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
"Anything that proves me wrong is irrelevant!!"

What a spectacular debate tactic.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 3:40:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't need to spend hours pouring over legal documents to figure this out.

GlaxoSmithCline had to pay $3m after they covered up the fact suicides were up 670% when taking Paxil.

Dannon had to pay $45m after they lied that their yogurts were scientifically tested and proven to have health benefits.

Kellogg had to pay $5m after they said Rice Krispies boosted children's immunity.

Alex Jones was fined 1.5 billion dollars for saying Sandy Hook was staged by the government and the parents were crisis actors.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

So it would be more fair to force Jones to kill himself?

Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

View Quote

I take it Jones was not pro Ukraine
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:11:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

AJ was a liar who peddled BS conspiracy theories and supported Socialists when it was convenient.

As a reminder, if Ukraine has lost that means the war is done, right?

View Quote

They only lost a shitload of territory
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

GlaxoSmithCline had to pay $3m after they covered up the fact suicides were up 670% when taking Paxil.

Dannon had to pay $45m after they lied that their yogurts were scientifically tested and proven to have health benefits.

Kellogg had to pay $5m after they said Rice Krispies boosted children's immunity.

Alex Jones was fined 1.5 billion dollars for saying Sandy Hook was staged by the government and the parents were crisis actors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did any of those company encourage people to go to victims homes or places of work and fuck with them?
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:14:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:15:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's irrelevant to the extent of damages. To the justification of the weaponization of the legal system for ulterior malicious purposes.

Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:16:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Did any of those company encourage people to go to victims homes or places of work and fuck with them?
View Quote

Did AJ?
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:16:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Truth is objective, and doesn't require 25m youtube videos to explain. (I didn't watch it.)

While I'm sure Jones made some legal mistakes, a $1.5B judgement and the prosecutor telling cameras he wants him off the air immediately tells me all I need to know.

Kind of like when Twitter censored speech during Covid, no further research is required.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

People don't earn two default judgments for "some legal mistakes".  He dicked the courts around and ended up fucking himself.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:16:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Did AJ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did AJ?

He most certainly DID.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:17:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He most certainly DID.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did AJ?

He most certainly DID.

What did he say?
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What did he say?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did AJ?

He most certainly DID.

What did he say?

I dont watch his ‘program’ so i cannot give you a verbatim of his encouragments.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:20:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I dont watch his ‘program’ so i cannot give you a verbatim of his encouragments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did AJ?

He most certainly DID.

What did he say?

So you make a claim that he told people to go harass them, but you can't back it up?
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:30:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've heard this talking point but never seen evidence for it. If you've got a clip of it, I'll concede the point.

I would still argue that is not worth a billion an half dollars, especially when Maxine Waters encouraged exactly that during SCOTUS confirmation hearings and wasn't even censured
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:31:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So you make a claim that he told people to go harass them, but you can't back it up?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did AJ?

He most certainly DID.

What did he say?

He spend years spewing 100% falsehoods that the shootings were staged, that the kids were still alive, that the parents were actually in on it. His incessant - and 100% baseless -claims led some of his followers to make death threats towards the families, to torment them on line, to send letters harassing the families and etc. i have not personally seen a vetted direct quote from AJ directing his minions to go on the offense but is doesnt mean that the quotes are not out there.
I will keep looking.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:32:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He spend years spewing 100% falsehoods that the shootings were staged, that the kids were still alive, that the parents were actually in on it. His incessant - and 100% baseless -claims led some of his followers to make death threats towards the families, to torment them on line, to send letters harassing the families and etc. i have not personally seen a vetted direct quote from AJ directing his minions to go on the offense but is doesnt mean that the quotes are not out there.
I will keep looking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did AJ?

He most certainly DID.

What did he say?

I will keep looking.

So we should sue Jesse Jackson for the BLM riots? I don't think we should.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:36:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I've heard this talking point but never seen evidence for it. If you've got a clip of it, I'll concede the point.

I would still argue that is not worth a billion an half dollars, especially when Maxine Waters encouraged exactly that during SCOTUS confirmation hearings and wasn't even censured
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maxine Waters encouragement of people to harass trump officials anywhere and everywhere directly led to a confrontation between her supporters and Sarah Huckabe Sanders.  As a result, she was the first press secretary in history to get Secret Service protection.

Maxine should have been censured by congress for this, if not outright prosecuted but she is a protected species. Her husband also recieved a ton of bailout money from the TARP program - despite not being eligible to receive it.  Shady bitch
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:37:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did AJ?

He most certainly DID.

What did he say?

“Folks, we got to get private investigators up to Sandy Hook right now. Because I’m telling you this — this stinks to highest heaven.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/22/us/politics/heres-what-jones-has-said-about-sandy-hook.html

Jones also provided a camera crew to the jackass that would go around Newton claiming it was all fake. If you actually read the documents it clearly explains that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:38:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did AJ?

He most certainly DID.

What did he say?

I will keep looking.

He, and Reverend AL,  should be arrested for shaking down corporations and businesses by using Rainbow -PUSH to picket and harass companies that didnt have - in their option - “enough” minorities on the payroll.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:38:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I will keep looking.
View Quote

I believe they found like 25 minutes of him talking about Sandy Hook over the years, out of thousands of hours.

I would think a claim such as this would be at the forefront and be easy to find.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:39:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most people here think AJ shouldn't have to pay anything (muh 1st Amendment). Most of the people who do think he should pay agree that $1.5 billion is too much (including myself).

I'm sure the plaintiffs from the other trials didn't make a spectacle of their trials like AJ did or settled with the plaintiffs.  AJ did this to himself.
Page / 21
Top Top