Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:23:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They won't be.  Our governor won't put up with this shit.
View Quote

Let them act like asses.  They are literally a campaign ad for DJT.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#2]
This will get nipped in the bud.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:25:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Let them act like asses.  They are literally a campaign ad for DJT.
View Quote

Agreed.  Let them fling poo.  But this "Autonomous Zone" bullshit and extorting local businesses ain't going to fly in TN.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#4]
The city Gov might be welcoming but the State probably won't.

I would almost bet the goal is to find a city that allows them but force will be used to push them out from a higher level, either state or federal.  It will make whoever it is look bad to gain more support for people that are emotionally driven.  

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:26:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm sorry. Which are the good states to move to again? Just for my notes thats all.

That's what I thought
View Quote

From that ignorant comment it looks like you're exactly where you are meant to be. Probably in Berkeley or San Francisco.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:26:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
notice they use the same term "_______ Autonomous Zone" as in Seattle?

They intend to seize several city blocks, extort business-owners, and have their own thugs beat up nonconformists.  Have fun with that, TN.
View Quote

Except they are attempting to do this on state property which is under the control of the governor, not the mayor.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:27:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I got oodles of family in TN. They may actually come down out of the mountains for this shit. Hate to say it, but I feel bad for Antifa if they go that route.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Cool! I express myself and my art by making cool designs on paper.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IlEvzhjpowI/S8_Dn8QArZI/AAAAAAAAARk/g8_6ZxXWOpQ/s1600/002.JPG

Can I come for some self expression in your group?
View Quote

What happened with that little guy on the bottom?
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I got oodles of family in TN. They may actually come down out of the mountains for this shit. Hate to say it, but I feel bad for Antifa if they go that route.
View Quote

The mountains?  If shit pops off, they'll never make it before it's all over.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:35:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Nashville is California.  The country music industry has been fully taken over by leftist producers from CA...who in turn, have tried to make Nashville into San Fran without the assless chaps.  They have the $, own the gov, and make the rules.  

This will succeed in Nashville...the organisers knew it would before they started.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:36:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This will succeed in Nashville...the organisers knew it would before they started.
View Quote

lol no.

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:37:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As long as it stays peaceful I don't see what can be done.
View Quote

Last huge march was peaceful, couple shouting matches and that it.  The first march there was some broken windows, wrecked police cars and some kid tried to burn down the courthouse, the following marches had none of that.

Where its happening is a large park and there are a lot of state government buildings around.  Banging pots and pans isnt going to bother anyone except the maintenance/security people past 5pm on a Friday.

DSA just trying to keep themselves in the news and getting people riled up, coronavirus/stock market took away their spotlight.  Will see what happens in a few hours I guess, way too many people have nothing to do so who knows..
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:37:09 PM EDT
[#13]
It’s time for the military. Posse comitatus doesn’t apply.

Defend against enemies foreign and domestic and all that.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:37:29 PM EDT
[#14]
This shit is starting to get scary.

Is it time for the tanks yet?

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.army-technology.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/09/5-m1a2-abrams.jpg
View Quote

Where would we get tanks? It's not like every state has a National Guard Armored Cavalry Regiment with recent combat experience...
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What happened with that little guy on the bottom?
View Quote

That’s Joe Biden, out of touch and irrelevant.

(Full disclosure I just grabbed a pic of a random target online.)
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Where would we get tanks? It's not like every state has a National Guard Armored Cavalry Regiment with recent combat experience...
View Quote
Given sufficient reason, they will appear.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:58:42 PM EDT
[#18]
We have a big BLM/ANTIFA thing scheduled for my little town tomorrow. They’re already discussing ransacking the local pot dispensary grow houses on FB.

I’ll be interested to see what happens since it’s supposed to be nothing but thunderstorms tomorrow. They can burn the whole town to the dirt for all I care, as long as they stay on that side of the highway.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.army-technology.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/09/5-m1a2-abrams.jpg

I know where a bunch of them are over by Maryville/Alcoa.

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#20]

I know where a few tanks are parked at a unit in west Tn.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's funny how the focus on major cities, I have a lot of family in Tennessee as well, this whole schtick might fly in Nashville, but stay away from the mountains/more rural areas. You won't see these dumbasses wondering anywhere near Appalachian areas...deep drops, thick woods...a man could easily disappear if not careful.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Nashville is completely surrounded by a ring of the kind of people and police with which ANTIFA does NOT want to fuck around.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:04:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Good thing I get off in an hour and head south.

Edit:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nashville is completely surrounded by a ring of the kind of people and police with which ANTIFA does NOT want to fuck around.
View Quote

View Quote

Being one of those people with family in several local, rural departments, absolutely this.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:04:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Nashville, Memphis, and the small county of Haywood were the only places Hillary won in Tenn out of 90 counties.  Let that sink in.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I might not be able to get a tank, but with enough help, I could get a destroyer.

the 111th Artillery is down the road too, but I think their guns are at Fort Pickett... er I mean the soon to be Fort Black Lives Matter.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We have a big BLM/ANTIFA thing scheduled for my little town tomorrow. They’re already discussing ransacking the local pot dispensary grow houses on FB.

I’ll be interested to see what happens since it’s supposed to be nothing but thunderstorms tomorrow. They can burn the whole town to the dirt for all I care, as long as they stay on that side of the highway.
View Quote

Beautiful.  Loot the dispensaries, Apple stores, Starbucks, and every other virtue signaling business.  Eat yourselves.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:07:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Wait, isn’t capital hill in Seattle?...
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:08:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Nashville is California.  The country music industry has been fully taken over by leftist producers from CA...who in turn, have tried to make Nashville into San Fran without the assless chaps.  They have the $, own the gov, and make the rules.  

View Quote

No, it will not...For the third time, Legislative Plaza, (their chosen spot), is STATE property and the Nashville mayor has zero authority over it....That's the governor's call.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:09:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Also consider that the population of the Middle TN area has spent most of the last 2-3 months literally emptying gun stores.  Empty, refill, repeat.  Since March.

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:09:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Has anyone seen this yet? I have family in middle TN. If this shit can happen there, it can happen anywhere. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/433328/87ED13D0-9C46-452B-B5BF-C4C97F159629_jpe-1458648.JPG
View Quote

I wonder if "+ any other way to express yourself" would include tear gas? Asking for a friend...
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I know where a bunch of them are over by Maryville/Alcoa.

View Quote

And Crossville
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Chip shot.

Attachment Attached File
View Quote

lol, (8) hours won't get me out of Cali ...

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:11:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
C’mon Volunteers, fight back. Please don’t let them ruin the great state of Tennessee.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
DAMN IT!  I was personally predicting Austin after Portland, then Asheville, NC, then San Fran.
View Quote

Not a bad guess
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Dammit.  I'm too far away to get there on time...
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:21:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Beautiful.  Loot the dispensaries, Apple stores, Starbucks, and every other virtue signaling business.  Eat yourselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have a big BLM/ANTIFA thing scheduled for my little town tomorrow. They're already discussing ransacking the local pot dispensary grow houses on FB.

I'll be interested to see what happens since it's supposed to be nothing but thunderstorms tomorrow. They can burn the whole town to the dirt for all I care, as long as they stay on that side of the highway.

Exactly
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#37]
The 278th ACR fought in Iraq

And has a rich history of getting into stuff

There are also 2 MP brigades in Tn.

Could get interesting ......or not we'll see

I expect Chattanooga will be next on the list for Tn.......It has gotten really liberal in the last few years,the county is staunchly conservative though.

Stay Frosty

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:24:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
express yourself
banging on pots and pans?

that kind of self expression is usually found in zoos
View Quote

Banging on pots and pans is a 3rd world thing.  Kind of like burning tires.  I saw both when I was in Venezuela during Chavez's election.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The 278th ACR fought in Iraq

And has a rich history of getting into stuff

There are also 2 MP brigades in Tn.

Could get interesting ......or not we'll see

I expect Chattanooga will be next on the list for Tn.......It has gotten really liberal in the last few years,the county is staunchly conservative though.

Stay Frosty

View Quote

I figured Memphrica would have been non stop rioting since this thing started.

Parts of Chattanooga, (East Lake, Dodd's avenue, etc.), can get pretty sporty anyway.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I figured Memphrica would have been non stop rioting since this thing started.

View Quote

It might be... who could tell?  
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't think so either, but they have a piece of shit democrat mayor, so who knows what will actually happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think that is their wisest choice.
I don't think so either, but they have a piece of shit democrat mayor, so who knows what will actually happen.

When the protests got out of hand the first night.

Immediate curfew placed in city and county and surrounding areas. It was shut down immediately and for several straight days and hasn’t happened since.

No idea ay all why they think they can take over downtown, Nashville isn’t anywhere remotely close to Seattle politically.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

When the protests got out of hand the first night.

Immediate curfew placed in city and county and surrounding areas. It was shut down immediately and for several straight days and hasn’t happened since.

No idea ay all why they think they can take over downtown, Nashville isn’t anywhere remotely close to Seattle politically.
View Quote

Yes.  Metro government and PD fucked up the first night, but got their shit together very quickly.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Should I add "art" to my list of preps?
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:29:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It might be... who could tell?  
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

278th Armored Calvary Regiment.....got a Troop in Springfield and their tanks at Ft. Campbell.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:31:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Sounds like a prefect opportunity to exercise some police dogs and riot shotguns.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

You must have this wrong.  Just like NASCAR, they are all just a bunch good 'ole boys with down to earth values and...Oh wait...nevermind.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:32:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

278th Calvary Regiment.....got a Troop in Springfield and their tanks at Ft. Campbell.
View Quote

I believe he meant that as a joke.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#49]
I believe you're right.
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 3:34:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Can we make commemorative range cards for the all the chazes? Asking for a friend.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top