BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I tell you what.  Since covid lockdown I’ve heard more random firecrackers than ever before in my area.  No rhyme or reason.  And can’t figure out why.  People are saying the same on fb across the country from CA to New England re increase in fireworks.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The real eye-opener is from a Controlled Unclassified Law Enforcement Bulletin issued as "Law Enforcement Sensitive - For Official Use Only" to Police and Fire Departments about ANTIFA already using fireworks to acclimate suburbia with sounds of explosions, so they can use those to cover for gun fire when they attack white, suburban, neighborhoods the same day.
---------------------------------
Pretty sure that was debunked.

I tell you what.  Since covid lockdown I’ve heard more random firecrackers than ever before in my area.  No rhyme or reason.  And can’t figure out why.  People are saying the same on fb across the country from CA to New England re increase in fireworks.  

Same here
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 4:03:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Same here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The real eye-opener is from a Controlled Unclassified Law Enforcement Bulletin issued as "Law Enforcement Sensitive - For Official Use Only" to Police and Fire Departments about ANTIFA already using fireworks to acclimate suburbia with sounds of explosions, so they can use those to cover for gun fire when they attack white, suburban, neighborhoods the same day.

Same here

I heard a star shell magnum the other night. I wonder what color it was? Fireworks stands should be open in about four days. I like the gold and silver ones myself. Wonder how high they'll run this year? They actually spin from top to bottom heading up which is cool. The alien green ones are memorable also.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 4:37:35 PM EDT
[#3]
If I remember correctly, last time they "announced" their plan a month or so ago (unrelated to Gettysburg) they didn't actually go through with it and I don't think they ever do aside from the idiots who don't know how to join antifa and decide to show up, I think they pretty much keep it to themselves and then do what they're going to do (less time for an opposition to gather).

Disinformation campaign if you will.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Very few things could drastically alter the path this nation is on and fundamentally change the way we allow government to operate.

Marching into suburbs and burning down neighborhoods of the middle class is probably one of those things.  That would literally force a huge block of people who try to stay out of politics except for voting to actually pick a side and start fighting.
View Quote

It would only take a house or two before they ran into someone who would start putting them down.

Arson of an occupied dwelling is attempted murder.

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Bring it on maggots
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 5:31:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Same here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here

Last night and the night before, fireworks were going off all night long.

Feels weird. seems foreboding.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 5:34:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought you needed a license and/or permit to get pro-grade mortars.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Rumors have it that ANTIFA is going to attempt an attack on Mount Rushmore before Trumps visit on the 3rd as well.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#10]
We can get ~ 3” mortars here in FL under the guise of “scaring birds”. I dunno if bigger ones are available for the avg bird scarer here, but those are plenty big.  Going from mortars to pipe bombs is an eventual evolution imo.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I just saw this thread. I do not think antifa is that stupid, but....

I go for a walk every night at night fall. Starting two weeks ago, I started hearing fireworks being fired in the distance. Random days, but about the same direction. Some fire cracker type stuff, but lots of loud mortar type things. This is unusual. I usually do not start hearing that kind of thing until a couple days before the 4th. The fireworks trailers are not even open around here yet as far as I know. It is weird, now seeing this thread.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Good luck with that.  Or rather, if they try I wish them the most terrible run of bad luck the world has ever seen, but even without that, they’d have a heck of a time trying it.  But most of this stuff is just idiocy anyway, I expect my July 4th to be boringly normal - except without fireworks, aren’t having them this year because our corona numbers are insane.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#13]
antifa is just a bitch club full of hyenas who aren’t going to do shit... don’t get my hopes high
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 5:54:11 PM EDT
[#14]
DO ITTTT!!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 5:58:42 PM EDT
[#15]

The number of dead antifa bodies will be staggering.... If they start attacking people they are going to all die. It is as simple as that. All of us who are afraid for our jobs and have responsibilities will act when our lives are on the line. I hope they try. Im done.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 6:05:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They said they were gonna do this a few years ago and nothing happened.
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/ANTIFA_TO_BURN_FLAG_AND_DESECRATE_GRAVES_IN_GETTYSBURG
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I just went to Costco and saw a pallet of fireworks.

Coincidence?

They were also selling bricks at a nearby Home Depot.

Remember bricks? Pallets of Antifa bricks?
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

My body is ready.

Looks like rumor mill nonsense to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
enter houses to actually fire guns and kill as many as possible in white suburbs

My body is ready.

I am like 4-5 houses up the street from the nearest intersection.

Wonder if my neighbors would leave a few for me or if they would just mow them all down at the 1st house?
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 7:24:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#20]
My wife gets up early, so in bed by 8.

Large fireworks started behind our neighborhood last night.
Before dark.

1. We are in the county so probably no cops.
2. Early fireworks are kind of the norm here.
3. My neighbor skins deer from his basketball goal.
4. If it’s fo time, Pmags are already popped.

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So is Arlington going to be destroyed?  It was Lee's  plantation before the war.  How many countless black lives suffered under the plantation overseers?

Maybe it's time to get this party started!
View Quote

Somebody hang Montgomery Meigs in effigy!
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Lots of folks around here in rural America are shooting and setting off fireworks. Fireworks are in stock at the stores for the 4th, the weather is nice and you can't go anywhere other than work with this damn china flu nonsense so people are bored AF.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 7:55:38 PM EDT
[#23]
I keep a suppressed AR at my side while home.... and six loaded pmags.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Antifa - It's all fun and games until the Brodozers show up.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Modern day cavalry

Go to the 1:20 mark

Antichoades would shit bricks

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The number of dead antifa bodies will be staggering.... If they start attacking people they are going to all die. It is as simple as that. All of us who are afraid for our jobs and have responsibilities will act when our lives are on the line. I hope they try. Im done.
View Quote

Damn I just got a helluva erection

It's to early to be talking dirty
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Wonder if my neighbors would leave a few for me or if they would just mow them all down at the 1st house?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
enter houses to actually fire guns and kill as many as possible in white suburbs

My body is ready.

There gonna forget about you
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:03:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/356999/553126DE-6D33-49D5-A9B3-B4CBBB1787E6-144-1444087.jpg

We're I live in West va that would be a fn mistake

Every weekend you hear what people letting off burst in the distance

I love it

And I introduced my neighbors to the silencer shop website last year

They've been buying
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Lmao
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:06:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Would be crazy if we had a CW2 kickoff at Gettysburg.
View Quote

And on July 4th.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:15:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:Being from Chicago she got creeped out by lower income rural houses and swore hillbillies were going to get us
View Quote

Years ago I took US30 from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh at night. Someone asked me about is and I gave them a wild story about getting chased by moonshiners in  bib overalls carrying long rifles.

Hook line and sinker.

I an still constantly amazed at how dumb some people are.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#33]
This is such obvious fake news fw:fw:fw:fw: type content, OP should be embarrassed he's amplifying this nonsense.
Nothing about it is true, this is made up inflamatory propaganda for stupid people.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:29:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Be a shame if there was 10 guys for every grave waiting for them in the cemetery and its outskirts and could catch them all dead center in the middle of the act before anything got damaged...be a crying shame....
View Quote
Be an even worse shame if those same guys were to accomplish the same from a few hundred yards away never to be seen or in any danger of being doxxed or harmed.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:57:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Once again, they spout off, but know their skinny jeans will prevent them from mobilizing.

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

...and this morning addressing  hostile invaders in the rain and so forth as they make themselves known as the hostiles.
Its all in a day and sometimes for the peacekeeper you just never know about these things until they occur.

Stay frosty and keep your eyes and ears out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
be a shame if some reinactors were there with live ammo

Hey Ed, I don't think that they had AR15's during the civil war.  You either Gene, Germany wasn't even in the war, where did you get the MG42?

Please of please I hope they do.

I dunno anything about all those bodies out there sir, I thought that all that noise last night was fireworks.

...and this morning addressing  hostile invaders in the rain and so forth as they make themselves known as the hostiles.
Its all in a day and sometimes for the peacekeeper you just never know about these things until they occur.

Stay frosty and keep your eyes and ears out there.

This year's re-enactment will feature The Guns of the South series and instant coffee.  Some of the weapons may look a little different.

There is also social media content saying they are going to try to shut down Sturgis.  
I will pay what ever they ask for the pay per view if they do.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 9:04:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I just went to Costco and saw a pallet of fireworks.

Coincidence?

They were also selling bricks at a nearby Home Depot.

Remember bricks? Pallets of Antifa bricks?
View Quote

Real deal fireworks are legal in va?
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 9:06:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why telegraph your move?
View Quote

They want to goad someone into saying something they can demonize them for.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 9:10:41 PM EDT
[#39]
While I think it's a BS story like the last 'ANTIFA attacking the burbs' Tweet was, you never know. Ironically, yesterday Tim Pool posted a video claiming the Leftist are saying it's the CIA supplying the hood with fireworks to start trouble. Coincidence? Or cover story for OP's post?

INSANE Far left Theory Claims CIA Is Spreading Fireworks To Destabilize The Revolution

INSANE Far left Theory Claims CIA Is Spreading Fireworks To Destabilize The Revolution

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 9:11:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It would only take a house or two before they ran into someone who would start putting them down.

Arson of an occupied dwelling is attempted murder.

View Quote

Lol

Like lighting up a cop car in NY? Still happened.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 9:12:00 PM EDT
[#41]
This is fake
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 9:37:54 PM EDT
[#42]

Kelly Clarkson - A Moment Like This (VIDEO)

Link Posted: 6/23/2020 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I tried to take my wife there once. There isn't a real direct route to Gettysburg where you just jump off the expressway and you're there. It's miles and miles of rural roads. Being from Chicago she got creeped out by lower income rural houses and swore hillbillies were going to get us. I imagine ANTIFA will feel the same, completely out of there element. Not to mention they want to invade a town that their economy depends on tourism of that area.
View Quote

Nonsense.

Gettysburg is right off Rt 15 and Rt 30 - BOTH main arteries through PA. RT 15 (in south-central PA) is even a limited-access highway with few exits and even fewer homes/neighborhoods visible from the highway.

Gettysburg is about 45 minutes north of Baltimore and around 2 hrs from DC. The State capital, Harrisburg, is 45 mins north and Philly, about 1 1/2 hrs to the east.

To say it's in "Hicksville" is a gross overstatement and, to we locals, perhaps even a bit offensive (although, I shan't tear down any statues of you/your spouse which may exist!).

Come visit!
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 2:11:03 AM EDT
[#44]
I keep saying it but they keep failing to deliver.

They showed up once near me at a small town in the boonies, literally got punched in the head, cried about how racist we rednecks were and threatened to bus in people from half the state, then never showed up again when they promised they would. Got the good China ceramic out and everything...
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 2:15:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Same here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this and thought the same thing.  I know its close the the 4th of July but I don't ever recall hearing this many random fireworks throughout the entire day.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 12:33:05 PM EDT
[#46]
I wonder if Civil War reenactors will show up with live ammo instead of blanks...
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I wonder if Civil War reenactors will show up with live ammo instead of blanks...
View Quote

Hell they do enough damage just shooting ramrods across the field.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Antifa has been breaking windows, spray painting and beating people since before Trump was elected in 2016.
So if we follow your advice and don’t stand up to this now, are you and others going to be saying we shouldn’t be doing anything in 2021 so we don’t harm conservative chances for the Whitehouse in 2024?
When is enough, enough? When are we supposed to quit being hesitant or scared of the consequences of our actions?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your first mistake is taking this seriously.   A couple of assholes might show up and put on a show but I bet nothing actually happens.  The goal here is to stir up divisions or enrage the right enough that they do something worthy of a viral video.   What they want more than anything is to provoke an incident and their most sincere desire is that someone will be dumb enough to kill an antifa and create a martyr.  Anyone who shows up to counter protest against antifa will be depicted as racist neo nazis.

The best outcome is for video of antifa rioting and breaking windows...alone.    That will change minds against them.  Every broken window is another vote for Trump.  Beating them down in the streets only furthers their goal.

Antifa has been breaking windows, spray painting and beating people since before Trump was elected in 2016.
So if we follow your advice and don’t stand up to this now, are you and others going to be saying we shouldn’t be doing anything in 2021 so we don’t harm conservative chances for the Whitehouse in 2024?
When is enough, enough? When are we supposed to quit being hesitant or scared of the consequences of our actions?

They will take their martyr any way they can get it.   The only places having real problems are controlled by dems who condone the violence.   The way to handle it is for the feds to scoop up and charge as many people as possible after the fact.   This is happening to some extent but there should be a lot more.  Put enough in jail doing hard time and publicize it as much as possible.  

Remember,  it's an information op.  They are trying to provoke incidents so they can scream racism and police brutality.  It's right out of the bolshevik playbook from 1917.  So instead of helping them create video of "racists" attacking "peaceful protesters" we need video of rioters being arraigned in court and show video evidence of their crimes.   It's all about what's playing on the news.   Every broken window is a vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 1:34:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Real deal fireworks are legal in va?
View Quote

no
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 2:07:45 PM EDT
[#50]
On Clyde Lewis's Ground Zero last night he was talking about fringe groups like Antifa not only building bombs with some of the most powerful fireworks (M80's, etc.), but also that they are contacting firework wholesalers and buying in bulk for "something".  He speculates they are building bombs with them.

Unfortunately, I can't link to it because he's changed his streaming to a pay service.  He used to just run his past shows for free on SoundCloud.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top