Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 4:23:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Bongino had some black leader recording on his show talking about 13,000 metric tons of gold to be handed out or else…

Link Posted: 12/17/2022 4:31:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is utterly amazing how thoroughly the Left was able to fuck up American blacks in less than 60 years. As a group, they can barely function in modern society.
Cut off the flow of racist white people's money and the bulk of their children start going hungry almost immediately.
Pull all those racist police out of their neighborhoods, and they'd immediately begin genociding themselves.  
Meanwhile, you ask them what the cause of all their problems are, and the lion's share of them will say "racism."  

They are basically demanding that the country which "oppresses" them... should help them. Malcolm X would get a kick out of that, I'm sure.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

????
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 4:33:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
'Comply or it's going to be a serious backlash:' Activist demanding $800,000 for every black resident issues warning to California's reparations task force
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11544937/Deon-Jenkins-California-senate-candidate-warns-backlash-reparations-debate.html

An activist has warned California's reparations task force that there will be 'a serious backlash' if they do not comply with his demands for more than $800,000 to be handed out black residents,
Deon Jenkins told the first meeting of the Task Force to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans that money given to black people in the California should be in-line with the average price of a home in the state, around $800,000.
Following that appearance at the public hearing in Oakland's City Hall on Wednesday, Jenkins, who refers to himself as a 'hip hop organizer' said in an interview: 'Either they're going to comply or it's going to be a serious backlash.'

In his speech before the task force, Jenkins also said: 'Defense, money, land, grants. Four elements of every society, every nation – a defensive structure, economy, land and having access to that economy.'
He continued: 'If that is not being addressed reparations will not hold. Reparations – repair is the root word, we cannot have repair if those elements are not addressed.'

Also speaking on Thursday, was Rev. Tony Pierce of the Black Wall Street Project who shouted as his time for speaking ran out: '$230,000 is not enough!'
Another speaker, Carol Williams, who said that she lived through homelessness since moving to the state in 1985 from Memphis, stated her belief that all reparations should be tax free.
She said: 'I consider myself a foundational black American. he reparation should be tax free, so that when we get the money the IRS won’t come after us. And I’m pleading and I’m asking that when we make the decision of lineage, we save those who have been in California since 2000.'

https://i.ibb.co/0DX8XZy/ezgif.gif

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26697/Screenshot_2022-12-16_064455_jpg-2637062.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26697/Screenshot_2022-12-16_064620_jpg-2637063.JPG
View Quote

Only 800K?

He sus, i bet he secretly works for whitey!

8million per melanated person!
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 4:35:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You mean they’ll stop showing up for work?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Internalized huwhite supremacy caused you to say this. Saint Floyd forgives you. ????
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 4:48:08 AM EDT
[#5]
How much "or else" can we take??? Its fairly spicy as is, and has been for a minute or two; plus they commit almost 70% of every crime in this country, so how much more could they actually do???...they are really busy now...
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 4:52:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 4:53:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
give us 50 trillion dollars or we'll burn your civilization to the ground.

that's some mask off shit right there.
View Quote

Plot twist a certain generation already turned it to rubble
@TheWhitePill

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 4:57:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Commies doing what commies do
Stoking the race wars
Stoking the homo's against hetero war
Stoking the mask wars
Divide and conquer is all they can do to distract us to keep power and crap on us
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 4:59:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I’m trans black give me the money honky
View Quote

Anyone who doesn't think being transracial is possible or reasonable is a fucking transphobic bigot.

????
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 5:02:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Africa doesn’t want them.  Most Africans hate most American blacks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone with such attitudes should be stripped of citizenship and relocated back to Africa. Maybe after a decade of living there they might appreciate how great this country is and be allowed to return.

Africa doesn’t want them.  Most Africans hate most American blacks.

Cleary this is due to internalized white supremacy. Non-whites are incapable of observing behaviors and noticing patterns.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 5:24:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You mean they’ll stop showing up for work?
View Quote

Not to bright is he, if that is the pronoun. Now if he would of said blacklash maybe he would be serious.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 5:25:29 AM EDT
[#12]
You know when the first rumblings of this crap started up thirty years ago no one thought there was a snowball’s chance in hell it would ever amount to anything.  My how things have changed.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 5:32:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/uhsz6RI.jpeg
lets have some backlash

go get reparations from the africans that enslaved your ancestors

I grew up with these loud mouthed children throwing temper tantrums and threatening riots if they didn't get way and I was disgusted every time the politicians kissed their asses,rip the band aid off already.
View Quote

It always amuses me when Americans compare themselves to Rome.

No, Rome wouldn't have put up with 99.9% of what goes on in ????

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 9:04:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

@TheWhitePill

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
give us 50 trillion dollars or we'll burn your civilization to the ground.

that's some mask off shit right there.

@TheWhitePill

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/17/2022 9:17:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Reparations should be paid, and $800k sounds fair.

All slave owners should pay reparations to all slaves.
View Quote

That means they get noting because there are no slave owners.........   how about reparations to the victims of black on white crime........
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Repercussions and consequences. Coming to a town near you courtesy of California.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#17]
I say we call Viktor Bout and get this guy armed up like a proper African warlord.

How can he lay siege to Sacramento if he’s not a proper warlord?

I think it would be racist if we don’t get him an army of child soldiers and let him conquer California
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 9:46:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How much "or else" can we take??? Its fairly spicy as is, and has been for a minute or two; plus they commit almost 70% of every crime in this country, so how much more could they actually do???...they are really busy now...
View Quote

Most of their crimes are those of sneaky cowards.  For now.  Things like the subject matter of this thread may embolden them into more "direct action" against the evil racist wypepo.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 9:52:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Arabs had a lucrative slave trade from Africa long before the US existed (some say they still do). Why aren’t they hitting up the Saudis?
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 9:53:02 AM EDT
[#20]
There's a quote in the movie, "Full Metal Jacket", about blacks, Animal says it.??????
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Motherfuckers keep pushin and they'll find out what "backlash" is all about.

I don't know about you guys but while my standard of living keeps slipping, I've heard about enough out of any and all bitching and whining that I should provide them more free shit.

And that goes double for any politician and quadruple for the race baiters siding with them.

Link Posted: 12/17/2022 10:11:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What is a black person?
View Quote

Please IM me your zip code and a list of real estate listings
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Sometime in the past they enslaved another race. Makes it even here. Thay can FOAD.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 10:26:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 10:34:15 AM EDT
[#25]
He can get his reparations from the African nation that sold his ancestors into slavery!
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 10:36:33 AM EDT
[#26]
How much can I get if I speak jive?
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 10:38:44 AM EDT
[#27]
because that will be the end of it right?  

anytime you give your lunch money to a bully it ends right there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#28]
The United States of America does not negotiate with terrorists.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#29]
We never pay any-one Dane-geld,
   No matter how trifling the cost;
For the end of that game is oppression and shame,
   And the nation that plays it is lost!
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 11:00:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You’ll get nothing and like it. Bring it on tough guy.
View Quote

this...oh and go look up the word "Minority" and understand you're at 13%
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 11:02:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Part of me wants California to do this. The ensuing chaos would be fun to watch from a distance.

The other part of me feels bad for the decent people in Cali.
View Quote

It could be the impetus that puts the State of Jefferson  over the line.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Black actor blasts $223,000 reparations payments suggested by California commission - says cash will 'go right back to Cadillac and Mercedes Benz'

In reference to black people receiving $223,000, actor Faizon Love said: ''F*** that. That's another trick man, because that money's gonna go right back to Cadillac and right back to Mercedes Benz.'

In his interview, Love went on to offer an alternative to monetary reparations - suggesting that black people should be tax exempt for life. 

The Cuban-born actor referred to slaves being treated as 'tax write-offs' during the Civil War. 

He also brought up the fact that the federal income tax was initiated by the US government in order to pay for the Civil War. 

The financial requirements of the war saw Congress place a flat three percent tax on all incomes over $800. Following the end of the war, the original law was repealed and not formally replaced until the 1913 Federal Income Tax act. 

More
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 11:09:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Okay,  but it comes bundled with deportation.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Give it to them. They must claim the funds in any African country of their choice. Their citizenship will be revoked as soon as their planes lands and the funds were all just a lie. Finger rolling like Americans have been know to do.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 11:12:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You know when the first rumblings of this crap started up thirty years ago no one thought
there was a snowball’s chance in hell it would ever amount to anything.
View Quote
Wrong. There were people predicting this stuff as far back as the 80's. If you were paying attention, you saw this coming like Omar Sharif approaching the well.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Arabs had a lucrative slave trade from Africa long before the US existed (some say they still do). Why aren't they hitting up the Saudis?
View Quote
Arabs castrated their slaves from Africa. They held many more African slaves than the colonies did by far, but there are no descendants to demand handouts.

Link Posted: 12/17/2022 11:14:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Who has seen the Chappelle Show skit about reparations?
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Who has seen the Chappelle Show skit about reparations?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2022 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Lol could you imagine how many dead black ppl would be there after they kill each other off stealing the 800k.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 12:39:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Fuck off !  Start your shit please.  Load the their asses on a plane and ship them back where they were forced to come from .
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 12:46:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Not so fast.

No one's going anywhere till I get my room and board charges paid.

I demand it!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 12:59:17 PM EDT
[#42]
When they don’t meet his demands, they should burn Californi to the ground.

I don’t live in a California.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Arabs castrated their slaves from Africa. They held many more African slaves than the colonies did by far, but there are no descendants to demand handouts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arabs had a lucrative slave trade from Africa long before the US existed (some say they still do). Why aren't they hitting up the Saudis?

The Arabs had huge breeding operations in Northern Africa. They would breed enslaved war captives from any place that they conquered and would use them as slave soldiers to police those areas.

Chances are that many Africans bought by western merchants were bred by Arabs in captivity. They might have been in captivity for generations.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 1:15:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
almost like its a full time job with a lot of overtime
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 1:24:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 1:28:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Hilarious... dumbass, greazy Gavin Newsome cracks the the door open with his pandering nonsense, and all the worthless, shitbirds immediately gather to kick it in... hopefully the whole rotten structure will collapse on itself as a result..

Soo many dumbasses in this country
Page / 7
Top Top