Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 61
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:43:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't have a basis to discuss it because it won't impact me. I'm exempt. I was exempt in 94 and under leosa I'll be exempt until I can't hold one anymore. I started my career with an 8+1 9mm and a 5 in the tube 12ga. If that's what we were issued now, I still wouldn't feel like I was missing anything.

I'm defending myself, my home, my county. I'm not jumping out of torpedo tubes into asscrackistan. The mongol hoard is not now and never will be invading my living room.
View Quote

So you’re ok with some restrictions because here at home we never really need higher capacity?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:44:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Evil Dooer
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I don't have a basis to discuss it because it won't impact me. I'm exempt. I was exempt in 94 and under leosa I'll be exempt until I can't hold one anymore. I started my career with an 8+1 9mm and a 5 in the tube 12ga. If that's what we were issued now, I still wouldn't feel like I was missing anything.

I'm defending myself, my home, my county. I'm not jumping out of torpedo tubes into asscrackistan. The mongol hoard is not now and never will be invading my living room.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@shotar

I am not trying to bait you, I am having an engaged debate.  I have used some rhetoric that was a bit unnecessary, sorry.

But I would sincerely like to hear your focused take on losing your gun rights because you became a felon over silly gun laws, like 30 round magazine.  Or any of the absolutely ridiculous NJ, NY, or CA laws that are convoluted, stupid, and unconstitutional.

Do you really feel like MOVE is the correct decision?  I mean let me speculatively cherry pick here.  Your family has a 10,000 acre farm that has been in the family for few generations.  The state changes gun laws and you become a felon overnight for not destroying, registering, or otherwise getting rid gun stuff that you legally owned the week or month before?

What is your answer here?  Do you still move?  Just sell the farm to whoever pick up and move to Texas is the answer?  

I know that is cherry picking.  But if the right states went the route of a few states could easily be an issue.

Ahh, the old good for Thee but not for me Philosophy.

You are right, if you are exempt, you don’t have a basis.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Suspect is Ahmad Allisa.... if he’s a ROPer news coverage will be done by tonight
View Quote

When was the last time a ROPer pulled off an attack?

What administration was that?

Just asking.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

holy crap man... do you even want to be here?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:45:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the updates on the presser. I can't hear it right now because a loud ass fucker is spewing stupid shit in the shop right  now.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:45:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
WOW, you mod this site and that is your answer?

HOLY COW?????

HOLY COW!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOLY COW?????

HOLY COW!!!

C’mon man!  It’s not your first day.  Arfcops have told you for years that they don’t care if you like them or not, will arrest your for unconstitutional laws to save their dental plan, and that gun laws only apply for “little people”.  Why are you shocked?  Did you really not believe them?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:45:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

HOLY COW?????

HOLY COW!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOLY COW?????

HOLY COW!!!

WOW. Yea that’s pretty damn shitty. Protect and serve!
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:45:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wow there are some really sorry ass replies in this thread.
View Quote

You shouldn’t be shocked.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:45:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow.  So a Mod on this very site is a Fudd.  I guess that's another reason to not buy a membership.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#11]
This fucking Congressman.

Watch out for this prick
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:46:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
@shotar

My personal opinion is you owe the entire site, including Brownells, an apology after an answer like that.  

But that is just my opinion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@shotar

My personal opinion is you owe the entire site, including Brownells, an apology after an answer like that.  

Ive never had an issue with shotar, but yeah that was a bad post.

I'm betting emotion got the better of him.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:46:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Statist doing statist shit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Fudds should NEVER be mods.

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:47:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow. Just. Wow.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:47:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:48:46 AM EDT
[#17]
IBTL

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Suspect Ahmad Elissa (sp?]

23yo.

In hospital, stable condition.

Governor up now, speaking.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:49:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@shotar

I am not trying to bait you, I am having an engaged debate.  I have used some rhetoric that was a bit unnecessary, sorry.

But I would sincerely like to hear your focused take on losing your gun rights because you became a felon over silly gun laws, like 30 round magazine.  Or any of the absolutely ridiculous NJ, NY, or CA laws that are convoluted, stupid, and unconstitutional.

Do you really feel like MOVE is the correct decision?  I mean let me speculatively cherry pick here.  Your family has a 10,000 acre farm that has been in the family for few generations.  The state changes gun laws and you become a felon overnight for not destroying, registering, or otherwise getting rid gun stuff that you legally owned the week or month before?

What is your answer here?  Do you still move?  Just sell the farm to whoever pick up and move to Texas is the answer?  

I know that is cherry picking.  But if the right states went the route of a few states could easily be an issue.

Holy hell what a weak ass response from a MOD.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. But when he became a mod those that raised an issue where quickly dogpiled.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Interesting. what was the age of the other guy we thought was the shooter? Did this guy convert and change his name like Muhammad Ali?
View Quote

This guy is 21, the dude people named yesterday was in his 30s.  Not the same guy.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:49:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Congressman: “This can not be the new normal. We should be able to feel safe in our grocery stores, schools, and movie theaters”

Demspeak for “gun control”

Also, what is the deal with Colorado. I think you all heave the lead for (high profile) mass shootings.

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:49:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes, there are, come to ma., the laws are applied at a whim, and the definitions are not clear cut and may change from year to year, it is almost impossible to be a gun owner here and not violate the law, and as far as move, no, I don't want to ,and the laws and interpretation of them will come for you someday the way things are going
View Quote

They even tried to prosecute that guy up on the North Shore a while back for possession.  The DA argued that since he was not in possession of the mag prior to the ban the grandfather clause did not apply.  Fortunately the judge threw it out, but that shows what the shitbirds in this state will try to pull if given the chance.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

What a charmingly naive response. If those are your actual sentiments (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt--sometimes we all fail to accurately communicate our thoughts), I'm not sure why you bother with this board.

And in comparison to the average GD'er, I'm relatively moderate
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@shotar

Emotion got him to show his true colors?  

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@shotar

My either.  I back tracked and issued an apology for my use of rhetoric.  This is a 4 page+ debate.  One in which he did not answer the question directly.  I backed up to be more respectful and serious.  I thought about the look of my posting.  I tried to solicit a serious answer.

Everybody makes a mistake.  I hate to hang a person on a single mistake.  But he is a moderator on this site, and his answer was extremely poor.  I am sad.

I wish him well, just not his current philosophy.  I am not looking for a pound of flesh.  That was just my gut reaction to a VERY VERY POORLY thought out answer.

I don't know the answer for him now.  I just wish him well.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#27]
So the guy that went out in cuffs was not the shooter?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#28]

What a treasure trove of useful info.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
IBTL

View Quote

Yep!  Happens every time.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:51:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This guy is 21, the dude people named yesterday was in his 30s.  Not the same guy.
View Quote

Yeah that's funky. From the photo's at the arrest the guy looked mid 30's with a bald spot.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:51:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Holy hell what a weak ass response from a MOD.
View Quote

It's also "horde" - not "hoard."  The former is a noun and the latter is a noun or verb.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:51:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So the guy that went out in cuffs was not the shooter?
View Quote
I think you're correct
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#33]
https://m.facebook.com/ahmad.alissa.794

Potentially the shooter’s FB, do your thing before it is memory holed.

Born in Syria in 1999 per the profile.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:51:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
@shotar

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@shotar

i think what he was trying to say was he is exempt from the high cap ban in 94, and with his leo status he never had a issue obtaining over 10 round mags during the 94 ban. Meaning he is not the average joe, and he did not have to spend 140.00 on a used 17 round glock mag like the rest of us did during the ban.

So exactly did he say that was wrong? He job gave him a exemption many of us wished back then we could be so lucky rocking 10 round G 17 mags ??

Noted I am not defending his comment. i am just pointing out his logic. Basically it does not effect him so he does not give a crap. ???????
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:51:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

And this is what the site has become.
Some people shouldn't be in control of a TV remote much less a website.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Suspect Ahmad Elissa (sp?]

23yo.

In hospital, stable condition.

Governor up now, speaking.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51065548333_c10a0ae34b_c.jpg

Can you imagine how quickly the media and Twitter will make this disappear if this guy is a ROPer?  

If he was dead they would be able to continue to skew it but with him alive they will make this go away real quick!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:52:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

What the fuck? This is an ar15.com forum and you're basically the reason why we're losing our rights... and a mod of all things on ar15.com.

I call on the ownership of ar15.com to revoke your admin rights.

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:52:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

What a treasure trove of useful info.
View Quote

Feel free to expound with what you've found lol
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
@shotar

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@shotar

After an answer like that, your opinion is absolutely correct. That answer is absolutely sickening.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:52:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

C’mon man!  It’s not your first day.  Arfcops have told you for years that they don’t care if you like them or not, will arrest your for unconstitutional laws to save their dental plan, and that gun laws only apply for “little people”.  Why are you shocked?  Did you really not believe them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HOLY COW?????

HOLY COW!!!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:53:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

And there you have it... the Fudd line of thinking that is partly to blame for why we keep sliding down the slippery slope.

It seems maybe you "don't have a basis to discuss" anything on this site.
[#42]
Attachment Attached File

What in the actual Fuck is going on in here?
[#43]
Quoted:
My either.  I back tracked and issued an apology for my use of rhetoric.  This is a 4 page+ debate.  One in which he did not answer the question directly.  I backed up to be more respectful and serious.  I thought about the look of my posting.  I tried to solicit a serious answer.

Everybody makes a mistake.  I hate to hang a person on a single mistake.  But he is a moderator on this site, and his answer was extremely poor.  I am sad.

I wish him well, just not his current philosophy.  I am not looking for a pound of flesh.  That was just my gut reaction to a VERY VERY POORLY thought out answer.

View Quote

Almost deserves its own thread on this subject
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe the phrase "Let them eat cake" would apply here......
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:53:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Not reading all 35 pages, but what was the gun?   I take it was not an AR or it would have been front and center on my TV in the news.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:53:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
https://m.facebook.com/ahmad.alissa.794

Shooter’s FB, do your thing before it is memory holed.

Born in Syria in 1999 per the profile.
View Quote

Profile says he came here in 2002.

So, probably Syrian Refugee?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
@ all mods and staff come look at this reply.

He is exempt it won't impact him.

I truly hope you were in a rush weren't thinking when you typed that out.  

Your answer is utterly offensive to every gun owner everywhere who believes in the 2nd amendment.

I will again use rhetoric, MAY YOUR CHAINS REST LIGHTLY.

Sad sad answer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ all mods and staff come look at this reply.

He is exempt it won't impact him.

I truly hope you were in a rush weren't thinking when you typed that out.  

Your answer is utterly offensive to every gun owner everywhere who believes in the 2nd amendment.

I will again use rhetoric, MAY YOUR CHAINS REST LIGHTLY.

Sad sad answer.

Don’t worry lug.  We’ll never face a hoard coming at our house.  That’s never happened anywhere in America.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:54:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@shotar

If you'd paid attention in past LEO threads you'd have your answer
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 10:54:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
ROP'er.

This changes the narrative.
View Quote

Page / 61
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top