Link Posted: 4/12/2021 12:35:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fucking Chihuahuas. Hate them dogs.
View Quote

I do too.

Except for my two. They are awesome.
Because we treat them like dogs, not toys.

One (brown) is kind of an asshole to other dogs but loves people, the other (the black mexican fruitbat) is shy around new people but after two visits becomes your new best friend.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/12/2021 12:54:34 AM EDT
[#2]
We got a chihuahua about 5 years ago as a tiny pup. He needed a home.

He is awesome! He sleeps snuggled up against me every night. He loves to cuddle.
He loves to play. He is also fiercely protective. He kills adult mice and comes and gets me to rescue baby mice.
We now have 9 pet mice all raised from babies. I find mouse corpses behind furniture and under the bed on a regular basis.
Yes, he was raised by two cats.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 1:00:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That dog needs a big, mean cat.
View Quote

bobcat.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 1:14:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fucking Chihuahuas. Hate them dogs.
View Quote

I used to hate Chihuahuas until I moved to NM. The ones down here are pretty chill. There's a 3 legged guy that goes for a walk everyday by my house. His name must be Dave because HDGAF.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 1:23:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I was dead set against getting one even we were adopting a dog but we wound up getting one and she is the most wonderful and smart dog in the world. She's a long hair chihuahua mix though.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top