Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/16/2006 5:53:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.healthyhomesforkidsandpets.com/catneuter/neuter1.html

Here are the pics..  

I must say, I have never tied the cords, and never lost a patiient due to it..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

HAIR PLUCKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont pluck hair either !!    

I do want to say..  thanks for everyones input... I agree that the feral cats should be put down..  telling her that is like talking to a brick wall..  

i will bring up the issue though to her about the possible ramifications of her program and that it may be illeagal what she is doing..  I dont and wont get involved with her program.. she has hinted about using my Van to transport live cages full and empty as her cars space is limited..   I at this point dont think I should even do this as doubt has been put in my mind thanks to some of you..  I wonder who I could talk to to find out exactly what is leagal and what is not..  I am in harris county, Houston texas.. The District Attournys office ??

Realist out

Hey bud, I completely understand what you're trying to do. It's cool and even though no one understands, I think I might. I like all animals, even the problem ones. Your honey wants to do something noble, and that's cool. There's not a judge or jury in the great state of Texas that would convict anyone for sterilizing a feral domestic kitty cat. They are vermin, pests, a plague if you will. They are not native, there is no hunting season on feral animals (cats, dogs, hogs, ect).

If you want good legal advice, go to the  County Atty's office (he would prosecute anything anyway), and just ask him. Now be warned, he's gonna look at you like you're a tard, laugh hysterically, ask you the "the Forrest Gump question--Boy, you stupid or sum'pin), but if the poon is that good--catch every pussy in the county and keep a sharp knife in your pocket. Good luck!!

1 pink pussy:
Link Posted: 10/16/2006 6:18:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Riiiiiggghhhttt.........just go ahead and try to put a rubber band around an old tomcat's balls.

Your cat loving friend will be mopping up the blood (your blood) for hours.

Better get a suit of chain mail armor like that guy on "The History Channel" wore during their show about ancient weapons.

If ya ain't gonna pop 'em with a .22 best leave 'em alone.  All they want is a pat on the head every once in a while and a mouse and a couple of cardinals or bluebirds a day.
Link Posted: 10/16/2006 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#3]

realist, I think your girlfriend is missing the big picture here.  You can spay males all day long but it will not affect the population unless you spay all of them.  Well, nearly all of them.  One male can mate with a lot of females.  Yes, I'm stating the obvious but maybe she doesn't realize it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2006 7:43:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish there were more feral cats around here to wipe out the damn birds.

I've not once had a cat shit on my car, my head, or wake me up chirping at 5:00 am.
Link Posted: 10/16/2006 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I wish there were more feral cats around here to wipe out the damn birds.

I've not once had a cat shit on my car, my head, or wake me up chirping at 5:00 am.

Same here.  Birds are more of a problem, esp pigeons and tree ra...I mean squirrels .  Out here, lots of people find ways to kill squirrels because of what they do to gardens.  

In MD, squirrels are both a pest and a small game animal, depends on who you ask.  Cats are very efficent killers, IMO.  Found a mouse in my girlfriend's sister's yard (was cleaning up the yard) and it was dead.

Couldn't see any good reason for the mouse to be dead, and I picked it up to examine it (I had gloves on).  Then when I flipped the mouse over, noticed two puncture marks on its' neck.  Talk about efficent.  

Geez, if we could hunt deer like that, we'd never need to bring a gun or bow again, LMAO .  That'd be cool, be able to hide in a pile of leaves and just jump on the deer and kill it with one bite to the neck.  

Relax, I'm no animal rights nut, I just think cats have some serious predatory skills and I'm certainly impressed by their hunting and ambushing ability.  They're smart enough to bury themselves in leaves and use camouflage in general.  

I saw a stray in my old neighborhood, an orange tabby, hiding in a big pile of leaves that matched his coloration exactly.  He was nailing lots of squirrels and chewing on them.  Needless to say, he was a very, very fat cat.  I only noticed him because of the glow of his eyes.  
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top