[#1]
EMT broad looks like Damien Echols
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 11:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 11:10:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She hates cops. Dates black dudes. She was trying to be the star witness and put herself on a pedestal.

View Quote

OH MY GOD!!!!! She dates black dudes!   Carefull your hood is slipping.

She was a dipshit, but that has nothing to do with who she dates.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 11:15:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got a chance to watch that shit. That dumb bitch has no idea how close she was to getting that judge's foot up her ass.

ETA: The words she was looking for but could not find are, "Yes, your honor."
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 11:16:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 11:36:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are they still going to trial with all 4 at once ??
View Quote

One big fire vs 4????
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 11:37:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Her big ol ass, on the other hand, probably has a lot to do with it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 11:44:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you to all those providing a running commentary for those of us who cannot watch it live.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:00:35 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll be shocked if EMT cunt comes back in uniform tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:03:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Thought they were going to try all 4 officers together? What happened to that? Haven't been following this case due to work.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:09:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thought they were going to try all 4 officers together? What happened to that? Haven't been following this case due to work.
View Quote

Chauvin got separated. It was the right call. The other 3 are together unless that changes.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:20:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

One big fire vs 4????
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are they still going to trial with all 4 at once ??

One big fire vs 4????

Chauvin by himself then the other 3 trials look to be grouped together.
27-CR-20-12646: State vs. Derek Chauvin
27-CR-20-12953: State vs. J Alexander Kueng The trial in this case is scheduled for Monday, August 23, 2021
27-CR-20-12951: State vs. Thomas Kiernan Lane The trial in this case is scheduled for Monday, August 23, 2021
27-CR-20-12949: State vs. Tou Thao The trial in this case is scheduled for Monday, August 23, 2021

So much for timely filings on discovery:
State dumped pages 48172-48703 (532 pages) of  "discovery" on 30th.
pages 48130-48171 (42 pages) on the 29th
pages 46016-48129, (2014 pages) on the 26th
Pursuant to Rule 9.01, subd. 1, Minn. R. Crim. P., attached please find the following
supplemental disclosure consisting of, incorporating by reference all previous
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:31:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Will be really interesting to see if Chauvin testifies in the case for the other three.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:33:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Interesting. I wonder how often EMT's give official testimony in criminal court cases.

Lots of judges don't allow cops to give testimony in uniform.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. She said that the Uniform is standard for court room appearances.

Interesting. I wonder how often EMT's give official testimony in criminal court cases.

Interesting. She wasn't on duty(as far as I know) to testify. I would think that most cops are on duty when they testify.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:35:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She hates cops. Dates black dudes. She was trying to be the star witness and put herself on a pedestal.

I read her as a SJW.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:48:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Evidently the State has been playing " games " by submitting discovery in unsearchable and combined PDF files to the defense.
AFFIDAVIT 0F ERIC J. NELSON 12-14-2020

AFFIDAVIT 0F ERIC J. NELSON 1-26-2021

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 1:14:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Interesting. She wasn't on duty(as far as I know) to testify. I would think that most cops are on duty when they testify.
View Quote

I dont know what it is about that green faced emoji that makes my blood boil.  Grown fucking men shouldnt feel the need to use a smug smiley face emoji at the end of nearly every stupid post they make.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 1:20:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Evidently the State has been playing " games " by submitting discovery in unsearchable and combined PDF files to the defense.
AFFIDAVIT 0F ERIC J. NELSON 12-14-2020

AFFIDAVIT 0F ERIC J. NELSON 1-26-2021

View Quote

So basically, the Prosecution is pulling a Hillary Clinton.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 2:05:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive heard of both. Occasionally a judge in Arizona will disallow it, but the in the vast majority of trials patrol will wear their uniforms.  Same goes for DOC CO's, etc.  I would imagine it would be the same for FD or EMT.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 3:08:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I dont know what it is about that green faced emoji that makes my blood boil.  Grown fucking men shouldnt feel the need to use a smug smiley face emoji at the end of nearly every stupid post they make.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll bet your fun at parties!
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 4:09:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can already feel the ominous weight of thousands of smug green smiley faces being posted in the next 24 hrs.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 5:06:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Also noticed that besides unintentionally making the defenses argument about not being distracted in her duties even if 20 people were yelling and threatening her, she also helped the defense when he asked her if an EMT was the most basic level of medical education for a first responder. She said something to the effect that "well, to my knowledge, cops don't have any real medical training."  She meant it as a jab and to illustrate how much more competent she is in her duties than a cop. But she just testified that cops aren't there to provide medical assistance.

I would've loved to have had a camera view of the prosecution when that idiot was flapping her gums.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 7:49:34 AM EDT
[#24]
I got my coffee. I got my breakfast burrito.........Let the trial begin.........
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 7:53:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I got my coffee. I got my breakfast burrito.........Let the trial begin.........
View Quote

I’ve got pop corns
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:01:56 AM EDT
[#26]
He is Guilty, the amazing EMT witness proved it
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:01:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Chauvin Trial Day 14 Analysis: Witnesses and Cross Examinations

recap dude
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:03:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Also noticed that besides unintentionally making the defenses argument about not being distracted in her duties even if 20 people were yelling and threatening her, she also helped the defense when he asked her if an EMT was the most basic level of medical education for a first responder. She said something to the effect that "well, to my knowledge, cops don't have any real medical training."  She meant it as a jab and to illustrate how much more competent she is in her duties than a cop. But she just testified that cops aren't there to provide medical assistance.

I would've loved to have had a camera view of the prosecution when that idiot was flapping her gums.
View Quote

She's a 'tard and any of her co-workers who aren't retarded themselves and didn't already hate her sure have reason to now.  Like I posted yesterday, I think the judge was actually trying to help her by telling her to only answer the questions but as the saying goes- stupid people don't know they're stupid.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:03:36 AM EDT
[#29]

I don’t like this guy
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:04:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:05:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I’ve got pop corns
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve got pop corns

I’ve got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:09:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hopefully he asks her how EMTs are trained to restrain patients.

He should also ask if a person having a heart attack and/or fentanyl overdose ever dies even despite having an EMT and/or marcus welby on-scene.

He should ask her how she would be able to visually recognize a heart attack or an overdose.

Finally, he should ask how she knew GF had an airway obstruction (he never did, and he never stopped moving air despite weight on neck or chest, because he had plenty of breath to keep talking).

His problem wasnt moving air (which is the only thing that could have improved by the cop getting off his neck).

His lungs were full of serous exudate fluid and he was basically drowning and the cops couldn’t do shit for him. It is called dying and it happens.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:12:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:13:32 AM EDT
[#34]
I would love to know if the EMT gal got a call from her supervisor about wearing her uniform, or if they told her to wear it.....
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:28:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Over a decade and I’ve always wore a uniform.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Over a decade and I've always wore a uniform.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if you were testifying in a case where you witnessed something while not on duty?
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:35:21 AM EDT
[#38]
You only wear the uniform if you were on duty when the event occurred.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:38:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

wrong.

its the agenda she is pushing due to her romantic beliefs and history.
her men....being killed by LEO's every day.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:39:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

@ Bama-Shooter

For us, if I'm giving testimony about work (FD/EMS) in an official capacity its blue nomex. I'm sure Staff positions wear whites. I also get paid for this.

If it's off duty, non-official capacity, then I'm in a suit and not getting paid

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
You don't wear your uniform, normally, when you attend a case as an off-duty witness.  Unless you were acting under color of law.  I don't think that applies to ff/emt because they don't really have law enforcement authority.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:44:59 AM EDT
[#42]
I believe she has already contradicted herself by saying she would not be distracted by bystanders, while at the same time saying Chauvin should have allowed bystanders to throw out tips and tricks to help.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You only wear the uniform if you were on duty when the event occurred.
View Quote

This..

Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:04:03 AM EDT
[#44]
He should ask if he "turned purple" to discredit the minors testimony. (sorry)
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ive heard of both. Occasionally a judge in Arizona will disallow it, but the in the vast majority of trials patrol will wear their uniforms.  Same goes for DOC CO's, etc.  I would imagine it would be the same for FD or EMT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2 stories

Lived in an adjoining county to my job. Off duty heading to work, stopped at a store ... arrested 2 of 3 thugs trying to steal my car. One dude at the time had active armed robbery warrants. When I went to court on my time... my agency looked at it as off duty activity, didn’t allow me to be on clock.

Unrelated to that... on a case had a pretrial conference with an assistant district attorney. She wanted to orchestrate everything including having me in uniform and gun belt and once on the stand she would ask me to stand up, take off my gun belt and hand it to the bailiff. I appeared in a suit and as in most cases it’s up to the judge on whether guns allowed in the court room. The bailiff will usually advise.

The Asst DA saw me in the hallway and asked what where was my uniform... in a locker for the past ten years. In court she tried to do a modification of her theatre play and have me stand up and remove my gun... I looked at the judge, and he said that’s unnecessary, let’s move along,
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:13:35 AM EDT
[#46]
For those who missed the sjw emt fiasco at yesterday's conclusion:

''Do Not Argue With The Court'': Chauvin Trial Judge Warns Witness In Tense Exchange | NBC News NOW
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:15:16 AM EDT
[#47]
LIVE STREAM LINK FOR TODAY

Derek Chauvin trial continues with witness testimony for third day - 3/31 (FULL LIVE STREAM)

Link will begin at 1000
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:27:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZMdt1RDGVE

Link will begin at 1000
View Quote

Thanks. CourtTV's commentary has been annoying.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:31:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

If he asks that question he will sink the case.

EMTs are trained to specifically not restraint patients in a prone position. Nor are they trained to put knees on patients backs. If she were a competent and knowledgeable EMT she would be able to launch into positional asphyxia definitions and how it occurs.

Scope of practice for an EMT versus training for PD on restraining suspects are two different things for a reason.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

EMTs are trained to specifically not restraint patients in a prone position. Nor are they trained to put knees on patients backs. If she were a competent and knowledgeable EMT she would be able to launch into positional asphyxia definitions and how it occurs.

Scope of practice for an EMT versus training for PD on restraining suspects are two different things for a reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would guess she isn’t competent.
Page / 242
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top