BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We’re not allowed to wear cologne at work as there are individuals that have adverse reactions to certain strong scents.   For real.  
View Quote

There is a certain women's perfume that gives me sneezing fits. I don't know the name of it but I recognize the smell immediately and prepare for the inevitable. It reminds me of an old lady fragrance, very strong floral smell.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife used to wear this stuff called Opium. I told her she needed to use it right before we went out the door or we were going to be late.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I never buy cologne for myself but my wife tends to get it as gifts for Christmas and stuff. I’ve got some teakwood that smells really good and probably obsession would be my favorite.  There’s another one with leather in the name that she got me for whatever anniversary it is were leather is the gift and that stuff is pretty nice as well and not very expensive if I recall. Oh actually there is one that I just thought of that I got a year or two ago that is supposedly the same fragrance that George Washington primarily used although the essential oils are different now because of manufacturing processes but apparently it’s what he liked and it’s called Caswell Massey VI. Ain’t gonna lie I kind of like that one
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Beard oil and beard balm. Pick something out that has a good smell.

Dudes wear way too much perfume
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Eau de penis. Drives women wild.
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 7:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Got my Creed sampler in yesterday....the Green Irish Tweed is no bullshit
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 8:42:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Bay Rum
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 9:15:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Hydraulic oil and red-dye diesel. Seems to work well enough
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Break free.

If a woman smells that and likes it I know she's the right kind of woman.
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 9:21:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hoppe’s #9

Diesel #2
View Quote

OFF bug spray #3
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 12:45:46 PM EDT
[#12]
None, it all stinks.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top