BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looked to me like he kicked the ball and as stated above, the homer was trying to delay the game while the clock was running. Faker is fake.

+1 why was the ball boy humping the ball like that?

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:20:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fuck was he laying on the ball for? I woulda kicked him too.  

He got pushed over by Eden Hazard and landed on the ball according to witnesses, then when trying to pick himself up Hazard knelt, or lent on him while trying to get the ball back, before kicking him in the ribs and then stamping on him....at least that's what has been reported.  I wasn't there.

Gee I'd like to disagree but we'll only know what the witness told you.  Or you could watch the video for yourself.

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:24:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Chelsea!!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Swansea kid was running down the clock.

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:28:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Chelsea!!!

Tottenham.  

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:28:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

this
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:32:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 12:54:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 12:58:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:03:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He got pushed over by Eden Hazard and landed on the ball according to witnesses, then when trying to pick himself up Hazard knelt, or lent on him while trying to get the ball back, before kicking him in the ribs and then stamping on him....at least that's what has been reported.  I wasn't there.

Gee I'd like to disagree but we'll only know what the witness told you.  Or you could watch the video for yourself.

Saw the video ...been on the News here a thousand times........couldn't tell what happened to be honest.  

As has been said though, both player and ball-boy have apologised and accepted culpability.

Hazard has been charged by the Football Association and will be subject to disciplinary action.  Don't know what's happening to the kid.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9827445/Chelsea-midfielder-Eden-Hazard-charged-by-the-Football-Association-for-kicking-Swansea-ballboy-Charlie-Morgan.html

Well that's good.  Like it when two guys can admit they're stupid and shake hands.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:07:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ball boy's only job is to give ball to player. Instead, homer ball boy lays on ball to delay game.  Screw the ball boy, soccer, and euro injury fakers.

This.

Plus, that kick was just a tap.  Probably should have gotten a red, because you just can't do that, but there should be sanctions against the opposing team because the ball boy clearly was trying to delay the game, it's not even arguable.  I would have probably kicked him too.  That was garbage.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:08:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#17]
What a bitch
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:14:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Little prick jumped on the ball, laid on it and was purposely keeping the player away from the ball, slowing the game down, etc.
Ball Boy was playing his own game. I would have kicked him too...... it's not his job to slow the game down or piss with the other team.  Wanna play??  Then shut up when you get what you deserve.

Ya know what, I was gonna say number 17 deserved an ass kicking but if it's the case where he (ball boy) was delaying the game for his side, fuck him.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ball boy's only job is to give ball to player. Instead, homer ball boy lays on ball to delay game.  Screw the ball boy, soccer, and euro injury fakers.

this
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top