BCM
User Panel

Page / 41
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Very nice.

I really think my old lady neighbor likes be seductive with me.

Today she called me over to chat, and she clearly had no bra on and didn't mind me looking. As it was super obvious her head lights were on. She also has phenomenal perky baps for a 65 year old
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 11:49:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I was 25 and had many other options...

She was an awesome lady, but quite honestly wasn't my best option...

I was banging several women 15 years younger than her, sex is awesome but spending two hours to do something that should take 20 minutes, all the time gets tiring...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and you are complaining about that?

I was 25 and had many other options...

She was an awesome lady, but quite honestly wasn't my best option...

I was banging several women 15 years younger than her, sex is awesome but spending two hours to do something that should take 20 minutes, all the time gets tiring...

ahhhh youth is wasted on the ignorant
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 11:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very nice.

I really think my old lady neighbor likes be seductive with me.

Today she called me over to chat, and she clearly had no bra on and didn't mind me looking. As it was super obvious her head lights were on. She also has phenomenal perky baps for a 65 year old
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hellyeah-175.jpg

they were really nice too, like at least a D cup
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Since this is basically our defacto dating thread in GD now, I thought I'd share this little gem of a profile I just came across:

I'm looking for someone to fuck/date/befriend to get back at my dad. It's a tale as old as time. When I was really little, he went to a private prison that was run by a one-handed dude with questionable loyalties. Once released, my dad went on a rampage to find his captors to exact vengeance, and to find me to make amends. While attempting to achieve these objectives, he kinda randomly fell in love with a sushi chef and they started banging. It was so fuckin' random that it almost feels like misdirection, but read on. Some other shit happened and Dad discovered that he'd been imprisoned by the brother of a girl he drove to suicide by taunting her after learning the girl and her brother were in an incestuous relationship. Then the brother of the suicide tells my dad, "Btdubs, the sushi chef is your daughter." That's right. I feel sickened to my core even typing this out, but it's true - I was...I was...I was in the service industry.* And I guess the whole thing with having a sexual/romantic relationship with my dad was a little unsavory as well, though the restaurant pay rate is a way skeevier arrangement. Anyway, some suicides and severing of body parts later, Dad got a hypnotist to make him forget that I was his daughter so he could continue the relationship guilt-free. I didn't know any of this until the people who witnessed these events - the audience, if you will - dipped out, so now I'm pissed and looking to make Dad jealous and continue this tragic cycle of revenge with a fuck buddy.

*In all seriousness, I was in the service industry for a long-ass time and, just in general, believe that people in any line of work (or out of work!) deserve basic human respect, so fuck off if you're not on that same wavelength.
View Quote

Based on her photos, she's actually really hot, too.

But no, I did not reach out to her. I mean, her profile did grab my attention enough to read the whole thing, but based on what's there, I can say with confidence that it wouldn't work out.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:55:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd have to try me summa that. Seriously, if you bang her head against the headboard kinda like dribbling a basketball, you might make her right in the head.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Since this is basically our defacto dating thread in GD now, I thought I'd share this little gem of a profile I just came across:

But no, I did not reach out to her. I mean, her profile did grab my attention enough to read the whole thing, but based on what's there, I can say with confidence that it wouldn't work out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm looking for someone to fuck/date/befriend to get back at my dad. It's a tale as old as time. When I was really little, he went to a private prison that was run by a one-handed dude with questionable loyalties. Once released, my dad went on a rampage to find his captors to exact vengeance, and to find me to make amends. While attempting to achieve these objectives, he kinda randomly fell in love with a sushi chef and they started banging. It was so fuckin' random that it almost feels like misdirection, but read on. Some other shit happened and Dad discovered that he'd been imprisoned by the brother of a girl he drove to suicide by taunting her after learning the girl and her brother were in an incestuous relationship. Then the brother of the suicide tells my dad, "Btdubs, the sushi chef is your daughter." That's right. I feel sickened to my core even typing this out, but it's true - I was...I was...I was in the service industry.* And I guess the whole thing with having a sexual/romantic relationship with my dad was a little unsavory as well, though the restaurant pay rate is a way skeevier arrangement. Anyway, some suicides and severing of body parts later, Dad got a hypnotist to make him forget that I was his daughter so he could continue the relationship guilt-free. I didn't know any of this until the people who witnessed these events - the audience, if you will - dipped out, so now I'm pissed and looking to make Dad jealous and continue this tragic cycle of revenge with a fuck buddy.

*In all seriousness, I was in the service industry for a long-ass time and, just in general, believe that people in any line of work (or out of work!) deserve basic human respect, so fuck off if you're not on that same wavelength.

[Reads her profile]

Attachment Attached File

Opinion: If this is a real profile and she is pretty (and I doubt the first part)?
She likes testing limits with people to see if they'll set boundaries on her, hold her accountable, or do what eeeeveryone else does for her. Let her skate.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
do it.

you're running out of time.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[Reads her profile]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/1IZVngZ_png-2413899.JPG

Opinion: If this is a real profile and she is pretty (and I doubt the first part)?
She likes testing limits with people to see if they'll set boundaries on her, hold her accountable, or do what eeeeveryone else does for her. Let her skate.
View Quote

I agree with that it is likely all a fabrication. I think it's mostly an attention-grabbing device - which as I pointed out, worked in my case. If she did not have her other preferences set in clear opposition to mine (#1 being that she was set to looking for hookups, not long-term), I actually would have said "fuck it I'm foing" and messaged her. But those settings make it clear that she and I would not get along in any type of romantic relationship. (She might be a hoot to have around at the bar tho. )
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:01:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Ewww yukkk...she just wants to fuck for fun? I swear to God some of you guys are scared to get pussy on you. SMFH
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:02:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ewww yukkk...she just wants to fuck for fun? I swear to God some of you guys are scared to get pussy on you. SMFH
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:08:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Long story short, have a date lined up tomorrow with a good looking gal, 5'8", great butt/legs, not a liberal, smart, etc. She really is excited to go on a motorcycle ride tomorrow, seems like a genuinely good person.

She's 3 years older than me. I normally would never consider dating a chick older than me but I'm making an exception here.

I'm asking GD for advice, am I just thinking with my little head here or is this considered normal these days?
View Quote

esh....that's nothing.  especially when you're older.  When I was 23, i was dating a 31 year old.  she was fun for a while but had kids and already had her tubes tied so no chance of my own kids.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I agree with that it is likely all a fabrication. I think it's mostly an attention-grabbing device - which as I pointed out, worked in my case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I agree with that it is likely all a fabrication. I think it's mostly an attention-grabbing device - which as I pointed out, worked in my case.

So take a look at her individual components here.
- She's VERY attractive, so men will notice her
- She's pretty darn verbal, I'd be floored if she's not an excellent conversationalist.
- She had no problem being a little vulgar/sexual/"shocking" (going for shock value) in what she was writing.

When you add the components, a woman like this can get unreal amounts of attention, whenever she wants it.

I've seen profiles like this one in my travels.
In a case like this I would be looking REALLLLY close for other things.
Even if she didn't put the "nothing serious" stuff, be wary.

If she's quite pretty but not THAT pretty? Sometimes (I'd say often if I'm being honest) this is a "Bad boy leftovers" girl.
She's just cute enough to get his attention.
She "Talks her way" onto his radar. She feels like she's "got him" the way she's "got" other guys.
She ends up getting short-termed by him.
Then she flips her switch and acts out, the free trial has ended and he walks on.
Rinse and repeat.

Yes there are girls with funny profiles (Very very very VERY VERY few).
She was just different enough, just pretty enough, that you were THIS close to jumping into the pool anyway.
And you're an engineer brain person that's pretty reserved.

If she did not have her other preferences set in clear opposition to mine (#1 being that she was set to looking for hookups, not long-term), I actually would have said "fuck it I'm foing" and messaged her.

Be REALLY careful in cases like these.

Once back in my early 20s on one of the sites I was talking to a pretty redhead. We're talking, everything's fine.
Then she starts up with this thing about 9/11 and the Dad was in the army so she couldn't talk about some stuff.

Sooo she's got a family secret, and she'd tell, stranger guy from the internet that she has it.
In conversation one?

Me:

But those settings make it clear that she and I would not get along in any type of romantic relationship. (She might be a hoot to have around at the bar tho. )

How many dozens of men do you think have thought that? Pretty much most places she goes?
(Not an accusation, just posing this as a question, a thing to think about).

She slips out some sexual topics too, to pique people's interest, even if they're strangers.
(That spice was deliberately chosen, it's effective.)

Be real careful in spots like this guys, look for other things.
Hey look maybe she's just got a funny sense of humor, maybe raised with brothers - those things happen too.
More times than not, in my experience anyway, this girl throws chum into the water everywhere she goes, and has sharks following.

Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Just can't win - on one hand getting chastised for not being "DTF", on the other the same for considering contact at all.

I'm well aware and agree with most of what you just said, my witcher friend. But if it wasn't an automatic no-go, I still think it would have been worth at least messaging. From that opening alone I would have had serious concerns even if everything else seemed to line up, but not enough to override the intrigue. And who knows if that would even go anywhere. I don't exactly have a great "batting average" as it were - with replies, let alone actually getting real dates.

And RTX, this might surprise you, but some people actually have moral principles that they try their damndest to live by. And they may or may not align with your own.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:36:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just can't win - on one hand getting chastised for not being "DTF", on the other the same for considering contact at all.

I'm well aware and agree with most of what you just said, my witcher friend. But if it wasn't an automatic no-go, I still think it would have been worth at least messaging. From that opening alone I would have had serious concerns even if everything else seemed to line up, but not enough to override the intrigue. And who knows if that would even go anywhere. I don't exactly have a great "batting average" as it were - with replies, let alone actually getting real dates.

And RTX, this might surprise you, but some people actually have moral principles that they try their damndest to live by. And they may or may not align with your own.
View Quote

you need to do something, anything.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:42:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some might say I'm already out of time.

Regardless, there are certain things that I absolutely will not compromise.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Some might say I'm already out of time.

Regardless, there are certain things that I absolutely will not compromise.
View Quote
you need to make some big changes or you're gonna be alone for a long time.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just calling it like I see it on a case by  case basis
I trust your observations were true, but in MY mind? I'd be going, "okay what's the defense up to..."

Hey whoa whoa whoa
A girl like this COULD be a man-eater.

This is like being someone that admittedly doesn't work out a ton, but decides they want to enter a Strongman competition
Women like this (if she's like the ones i'm picturing) can have a high difficulty rating.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL - nothing surprises me anymore after reading this thread. This is a thread about dating older chicks, and it might come as a surprise to you, but at some point you're gonna have to fuck one of them.

It shouldn't compromise any principles to do a little sport fucking, but you do you. Just keep in mind that memories are made from the ones you actually score with, not the ones you beat off to on your phone.

However, I'll play along with your "moral principles" and point out that if you're really looking for a 'nice girl' that doesn't believe in sex, maybe you should be looking in church? Just keep in mind that the preacher wives and preacher daughters can be a lot of fun!
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
you need to make some big changes or you're gonna be alone for a long time.  
View Quote

Yeah, he needs to get in the game. It might not be exactly what he's looking for, but he really needs to get to playing.

Some of these guys need to keep in mind:

Women are a lot like jobs - it's a lot easier to find one when you've already got one.

Get in the fucking game.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

LOL - nothing surprises me anymore after reading this thread. This is a thread about dating older chicks, and it might come as a surprise to you, but at some point you're gonna have to fuck one of them.

It shouldn't compromise any principles to do a little sport fucking, but you do you. Just keep in mind that memories are made from the ones you actually score with, not the ones you beat off to on your phone.

However, I'll play along with your "moral principles" and point out that if you're really looking for a 'nice girl' that doesn't believe in sex, maybe you should be looking in church? Just keep in mind that the preacher wives and preacher daughters can be a lot of fun!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:03:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah, he needs to get in the game. It might not be exactly what he's looking for, but he really needs to get to playing.

Some of these guys need to keep in mind:

Women are a lot like jobs - it's a lot easier to find one when you've already got one.

Get in the fucking game.
View Quote
clearly he just needs to hit rock bottom.

when you have nothing, you have nothing to lose.  

Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

He hasn't been with a girl in 87 fucking years. That would have met my definition of "rock bottom" a long time ago, but that's just me, and I'll admit - I like girls. (And I like them a LOT.)
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He hasn't been with a girl in 87 fucking years. That would have met my definition of "rock bottom" a long time ago, but that's just me, and I'll admit - I like girls. (And I like them a LOT.)
View Quote
well...

at least he ain't GeneralDiscussions.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:16:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
well...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

well...

Yeah, but at least Generaldiscussions got the occasional kiss on the cheek for mowing a chick's lawn.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:18:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some have realized there is nothing to gain.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:19:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
yo, Machinist.

what's up?
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:20:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah, but at least Generaldiscussions got the occasional kiss on the cheek for mowing a chick's lawn.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

goddamn.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:21:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Still the voice of doom in these dating threads, I see. Looks like the advice to work on your self-confidence has been wasted on you.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Still the voice of doom in these dating threads, I see. Looks like the advice to work on your self-confidence has been wasted on you.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:24:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attention whoring.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Attention whoring.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attention whoring.

Exactly. I really think a lot of guys like that are actually still in love with their ex, they just don't want to admit it. They're not happy, so they want to be sure nobody else can be happy, either.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe we need to tell the story
Of The Little Engine That Coould

Tooot. Tooot.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:14:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Attention whoring.
View Quote

Seriously....what value is attention here? And you are literally the first person in my 47yrs that has accused me of that. Sooooo, wrong.

Quoted:

Exactly. I really think a lot of guys like that are actually still in love with their ex, they just don't want to admit it. They're not happy, so they want to be sure nobody else can be happy, either.
View Quote

I am quite sure my happiness level has no effect in anyone here. If you are referring to me, I am not. She wants to continue to "date" and I have repeatedly rejected her.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:19:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Seriously....what value is attention here? And you are literally the first person in my 47yrs that has accused me of that. Sooooo, wrong.
View Quote

Well, you're the one who keeps posting this debbie downer stuff over and over.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:26:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well, you're the one who keeps posting this debbie downer stuff over and over.
View Quote

So posting opinions/experiences that are negative is attention whoring, what is everything else? What is the difference between that and the many jokes RTX posts? Are jokes not attention whoring? Or posting dating site profiles? Were we not supposed to look at that and comment?
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:31:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So posting opinions/experiences that are negative is attention whoring, what is everything else? What is the difference between that and the many jokes RTX posts? Are jokes not attention whoring? Or posting dating site profiles? Were we not supposed to look at that and comment?
View Quote

Posting without adding anything to the discussion, or at least providing entertainment for somebody, could be seen as seeking attention. Especially when posting the same basic thing multiple times, that adds nothing new to the discussion over its previous mentions.

What did you think your "nothing to gain" comment contributed to the discussion at hand, beyond what you already posted in this thread prior?

ETA - Coming in and posting that comment on it's own isn't likely to be seen as attention seeking. Repeating the same sentiment multiple times in the same thread - and across multiple threads, too - can be.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Yall can talk all the shit you want, but you dont know me and dont know my experiences or motivation. Yall can all assume Im a loser and dont know shit about women or whatever but despite your opinion, I have been around the block a time or two. You only talk shit because you dont know me.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Yall can all assume Im a loser and dont know shit about women or whatever but despite your opinion, I have been around the block a time or two.
View Quote

Which is exactly why I find your mindset somewhat perplexing. Yes, you have been screwed over. But you have at least experienced some semblance of success, even though it didn't really work out.

I have known none of that. That means I have not know the bad, yes - but it also means that I have not known the good, either. Over the course of my life, I have received virtually zero interest from the fairer sex. And yet I don't have the extremely pessimistic outlook you have. Some might say I lean that way, but I would counter that I have a more realist position - in that I don't believe that all women are bad or any of that garbage, but recognize that my chances of actually having the successful relationship I would like are very slim at this point.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:41:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Which is exactly why I find your mindset somewhat perplexing. Yes, you have been screwed over. But you have at least experienced some semblance of success, even though it didn't really work out.

I have known none of that. That means I have not know the bad, yes - but it also means that I have not known the good, either. Over the course of my life, I have received virtually zero interest from the fairer sex. And yet I don't have the extremely pessimistic outlook you have. Some might say I lean that way, but I would counter that I have a more realist position - in that I don't believe that all women are bad or any of that garbage, but recognize that my chances of actually having the successful relationship I would like are very slim at this point.
View Quote
i read all that in an old timey twang as though it was penned by a mustachioed merican soldier during the (first) civil war.

Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:41:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

My self confidence is fine. I know what I am. I chose not to play the stupid ass games people ( especially women ) like to play. I can go fake the BS guys fake to get laid. Then I will be just as big a piece of shit most guys are. All for some slut?

Or change myself to become what someone else wants? To be what they want me to be? Yall working out and trying so hard to become what someone else wants just to get your pecker wet? Now THATS pathetic.

I CAN play the game, but then truly WOULD lose my self respect.

My lamentations are the current state of women and their lack of desire for a REAL man and real relationship.

You want self esteem? I am more of a real man than the VAST majority of American men. Women just dont want that. They want a groveling cuck that lives to serve them.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:48:17 PM EDT
[#42]
@RTX

we gotta do some kinda podcast on these ARF dating threads with @Geralt55.

Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My wife is 7 years older than me. Lots of ribbing about it. I say fo
View Quote

So when you graduated high school, she was in the 5th grade??
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Walkure

You mean, literally, “virtually zero interest “ from women?

What’s the reason for this?
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:50:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
@Geralt55

I fear I might have taken this thread way off course by bitching about my narcissistic ex-wife, so I won't go too much deeper into it (in this thread, at least...maybe another time).  Just saying thanks for your analysis, because it was pretty much spot-on.

One last comment about it: For those who are unfamiliar with the perils of being with a narcissist, just know that they will wear you down over time, to the point that you feel about an inch tall.  Years and years of nearly constant criticism 24/7, insults about literally anything they can think of (in my case whenever we had an argument, she would turn it into her insulting my weight, looks, clothing, income, career, parenting, driving, tell me I was worthless....and on and on), turning arguments and fights back around on you and bringing up everything they think you've ever done wrong, so the focus of the fight is now on you instead of them.  They truly believe they are never wrong, ever.  They blame you for everything, usually without proof.  They will talk shit to other people about you behind your back (mine did, even while we were still married).  They will use you and other people to get what they want.  Nothing you do will ever be good enough for them, or done fast enough, or "up to their standards".  Which is ironic, since they are complaining about things while never lifting a finger of their own to help out.

The Narcissist's Prayer:
That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

---------------------------

My ex-wife went from someone who was starry-eyed and head-over-heels in love with me in college, and did things like voluntarily taking 2 semesters of SCUBA classes just so she could participate in my favorite hobby with me....to someone who wouldn't lift a finger to help me do anything around the house, constantly found new and creative ways to insult me and hurt me, and talked shit about me behind my back to other people while we were married.  Somewhere in there something clicked in her head and she just changed.  Still not sure what.
View Quote
she had satisfied her biological need to secure resources for her and any offspring, and afterwards, had no need to compete with other women for your resources. so then they go to shit.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:50:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Walkure

You mean, literally, "virtually zero interest " from women?

What's the reason for this?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:53:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
@RTX

we gotta do some kinda podcast on these ARF dating threads with @Geralt55.

View Quote

RTX and I arguing like Chuck and Shaq on inside the NBA,

Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:53:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

There was only illusion of success. Temporary success that ends in failure is still failure.

I do not believe ALL are trash. And I believe you can still find someone at any age, that its never too late if you are open to it.

I believe you are in a much better position than I despite whatever your situation is. I believe that because I have lived and learned. I have heard all the lies, the promises. I learn from my experiences. Only a fool doesnt learn from life experience.

Maybe, just maybe, all these giving advice have less experience than I. Maybe they are ignorant because they just lucked out and found a good one that didnt turn into a skank whore? Maybe some are actually terrible husbands with truly wonderful women? My grandfather was like that. Abusive, mean, unloving asshole basically. And granny stayed with him till the moment he died. I bet he thought he was just an awesome husband because she served him like he was a king.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:56:22 PM EDT
[#49]
fuck it.

i'm in.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:59:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Walkure

You mean, literally, “virtually zero interest “ from women?

What’s the reason for this?
View Quote

"literally virtually zero" - that's an interesting phrase there.

Yes, I have received very little romantic interest from women throughout my life. Some, but very little - hence virtually zero, not literally zero.

Why?

Maybe I will share more in the morning - it is getting late for me here. Hmm, maybe that has something to do with it...
Page / 41
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top