Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think it’s important that police not interfere with with shit show,
View Quote

I am sure the police will be there in force and very little coverage from the MSM.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No matter what you think, just understand that no matter what happens....the left will blame Trump.  

It is a level of derangement I've never seen before.  These people seriously think that all things they dislike are somehow the output of the Trump presidency.  It's like all logic is superseded by feelings.

None of them have answers...none of them have solutions....none of them even know what happened, or why....but it was all Trumps fault.  

And these people vote.

View Quote

50% of American adults cannot read an 8th grade book.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:19:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I hope it's 1968 revisited.
View Quote

This is 2024. They can do much better
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:20:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No matter what you think, just understand that no matter what happens....the left will blame Trump.  

It is a level of derangement I've never seen before.  These people seriously think that all things they dislike are somehow the output of the Trump presidency.  It's like all logic is superseded by feelings.

None of them have answers...none of them have solutions....none of them even know what happened, or why....but it was all Trumps fault.  

And these people vote.

View Quote

Plenty of good for nothings in GD that think the same way
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I want to hear the Glenn Miller Orchestra, and I want to see cops beating up hippies.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Will the FBI be wearing different costumes at this one, or do they only attend conservative events?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#7]
This should be a show to watch
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Need to pump those numbers up...
View Quote

Yea 78 is too low, will be a bunch more and they hopefully protest peacefully.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:37:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Let the hickory shampoos begin.?????
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:40:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe less Chicago riots, more Tet Offensive.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:46:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:51:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let Denver show them how
Worthless Denver PD
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:56:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Can't they charge Trump for something related to this?
View Quote

If history has taught us anything if they can think it they can do it to Trump.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:58:43 PM EDT
[#14]
I was in high school in '68, but remember the times quite well.

A couple of students actually went downtown to where one of the dem candidates had their HQ.

They had stories of tear gas flying, people getting hickory shampoos, etc.

Glad I missed it personally.

I think the dem candidate was Eugene McCarthy, but I'm not positive. The one the students went to see, I mean.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:00:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
https://www.chicagotribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/7f0c_x209_7fce_9.jpg?w=1024
Activist Amadi Hall reacts to speaker Joe Iosbaker during a meeting of the Coalition to March on the Democratic National Convention (DNC)
on Saturday, April 13, 2024, in Chicago. Activists and organizers came together to plan their efforts of opposition to the Democratic National
Convention taking place this August in Chicago. (Stacey Wescott/Chicago Tribune)

https://i0.wp.com/www.chicagotribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/69ae_x198_290e_9.jpg?fit=1280%2C9999px&ssl=1
Hatem Abudayyeh, national chair of the United States Palestinian Community Network, speaks to a crowd of several hundred people during a
meeting of the Coalition to March on the Democratic National Convention (DNC) on Saturday, April 13, 2024, in Chicago. Activists and organizers
came together to plan their efforts of opposition to the Democratic National Convention taking place this August in Chicago.
(Stacey Wescott/Chicago Tribune)

https://i0.wp.com/www.chicagotribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/22a7_x202_4156_9.jpg?fit=1280%2C9999px&ssl=1
Frank Chapman, head of Chicago Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression, speaks to a crowd of several hundred people during a meeting
of the Coalition to March on the Democratic National Convention (DNC) on Saturday, April 13, 2024, in Chicago. Activists and organizers came
together to plan their efforts of opposition to the Democratic National Convention taking place this August in Chicago.
(Stacey Wescott/Chicago Tribune)

https://i0.wp.com/www.chicagotribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/2e80_x204_5a23_9.jpg?fit=1280%2C9999px&ssl=1
Chicago organizer Jae Franklin records speakers during a meeting of the Coalition to March on the Democratic National Convention (DNC) on
Saturday, April 13, 2024, in Chicago. Activists and organizers came together to plan their efforts of opposition to the Democratic National Convention
taking place this August in Chicago. (Stacey Wescott/Chicago Tribune)

View Quote

Them wearing those masks ALL THE TIME is really pissing me off. Then they lie about why they wear them. But we know.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:03:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
41.8817871, -87.6746556 if being delivered by next-day air. @vlad @lilkim

View Quote

By next day air, are you thinking pallets being pushed out of a C130? At altitude?

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:03:40 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm sure it will be all that
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:12:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Lol I can’t wait. When assholes collide. Let them fight.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:13:49 PM EDT
[#19]
What happens when you build a party based on ignoring the rule of law?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Somebody post a highlight reel when it goes live.
View Quote

I'm hoping for a live cam aimed at a pallet of bricks.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:20:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I’m going to be building quite a few brick houses in Chicago.  Where should I have the pallet of bricks delivered to?
View Quote

In front of a live cam. Be careful.  

Chicago police have just enough time to get a catcher's mit to fit a brick .
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:20:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Chicago police will be under strict orders from the City to let violent protestors do whatever they want.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:25:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Scum protesting other scum.  How are we supposed to keep track of the party without a program?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:35:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Don't y'all know the scam by now?

- Leftist rioters do illegal shit in a Leftist city
- Police use 1000% legal and proper crowd control techniques on Leftist rioters.  Some get arrested
- Leftist DAs make up excuses to drop charges against Leftist rioters
- Leftist legal aid orgs sue Leftist city for violating the rights of Leftist rioters
- Leftist city settles suit for millions of $$ without going to trial
- Leftist rioters get rewarded with the public's money for "taking one for the team"

repeat  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Don't y'all know the scam by now?

- Leftist rioters do illegal shit in a Leftist city
- Police use 1000% legal and proper crowd control techniques on Leftist rioters.  Some get arrested
- Leftist DAs make up excuses to drop charges against Leftist rioters
- Leftist legal aid orgs sue Leftist city for violating the rights of Leftist rioters
- Leftist city settles suit for millions of $$ without going to trial
- Leftist rioters get rewarded with the public's money for "taking one for the team"

repeat  

The groups have asked Judge Rebecca Pallmeyer to intervene swiftly because "CPD officers are already being trained on the infirm policy for the DNC."

"The mass arrest policy must be brought into compliance with the Consent Decree and the First Amendment with enough time to train thousands of CPD officers and supervisors by the August DNC," the filing states.

The groups say city officials who did not discuss the proposed policy with the coalition before its Feb. 9 release for public comment have not made themselves available to meet about the issue until the week of April 22. That's six weeks after the groups initially raised issues with the policy in a March 13 letter to Pallmeyer.

The coalition is asking Pallmeyer to halt any training on the proposed policy, order the Police Department to train officers on the agreed policy, and allow the coalition to attend training sessions.

A police spokeswoman declined to comment, citing the pending litigation.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:38:27 PM EDT
[#26]
What is it that they're so upset about?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:45:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:46:33 PM EDT
[#28]
It has the potential to make 1968 look like Saturday in the Park.

Chicago Convention The Whole World is Watching 1968 ElectionWallDotOrg.flv
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:00:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Misguided astroturfing by terrorists.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:06:40 PM EDT
[#30]
1968 all over again lol.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:14:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
1968 all over again lol.
View Quote

We can only hope.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:19:29 PM EDT
[#32]
This summer is gonna be LIIIIITTTTT! WOOP! WOOP!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:24:21 PM EDT
[#33]
I bet they get newsum's chinese consultants to come help shut down Chicago like the shut down San Fran for Xi's visit last year.

Checkpoints, etc.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:34:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Abbie Hoffman 1968 8 What's your price?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:42:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

You do realize the ‘68 national convention is where the Democrats went off the rails and the full blown radicals took over?  Shit is like this because the same SDS, Weather Underground and May5 commies are running the show now.  They don’t give up and they never go away.  The ones inside the DNC are sanctioning this.  They’re playing opposition to bring the violent change. Lights, camera, revolution.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:56:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Air drop a couple thousand Glock switches, and get the party started.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Attachment Attached File

I used to care about leftist cities getting torched by fellow leftist, but now I realize how entertaining it is to see them reap the consequences of their leftist ideas and I cheer on the rioters as they burn it all down.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:12:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Laugh now but they will enforce your compliance with mask mandates if they seize total power.  That and much more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is April 14 2024 and they are all masked up

Laugh now but they will enforce your compliance with mask mandates if they seize total power.  That and much more.
@blue2golf

You make a good point. I can call then clowns now. Soon the clowns will be running the show.

In the 1930's it was hugo boss boots stomping faces. In 2020's it will be clown shoes
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:16:28 AM EDT
[#39]
To bad you can't use specialized pepperball ''ammo'' in an A10 warthog.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:22:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Odds on potatohead getting replaced?
They have tried their damnist to take Trump out of the running.
The only thing left is to replace their man.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#41]
With any luck it will be mostly peaceful but firery and they burn the city to the ground.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:25:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Hope it’s a real shit show filled with massive violence, democrats and idiot liberal voters, ( women especially ) deserve every bit of it, because they have been carefully cultivating a bumper crop of dysfunctional narcissistic behavior / violence for years now, via a combination of typical stupid assed democrat behavior, and enabling society to behave like consequence free , spoiled, lazy, entitled, envious, petty, spiteful, selfish, raging toddlers with zero accountability. hopefully their monster mauls them the second the cage is opened.

Sweet sweet Schadenfreude, which I’ll enjoy greatly, mainly because I know it’s coming for us all at some point, I’ll just take great pleasure watching dr Frankenstein get mauled by his monster , because every single violent liberal group which creates mayhem there,  is a group that dr Frankenstein has been legally protecting , financing, cultivating and encouraging to violently protest and attack anyone who dares to have a differing point of view, speech , religion or beliefs this entire time . They were just too stupid to realize at some point they might have differing opinions and be attacked themselves, which is fucking obviously to anyone who can think critically for 1/2 second, and why we protect offensive speech and beliefs, because at some point our beliefs and speech could be attacked if we don’t.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:32:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:36:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Air drop a couple thousand Glock switches, and get the party started.
View Quote

Some Air Jordan's would work too. There will be a lot of locals using the unrest as an opportunity to do what they do best.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:38:45 AM EDT
[#45]
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the douchebag members we have here go to get their latest talking points.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:41:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Won't happen.
They will "face time" the convention so as to not give a venue for riots.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:52:59 AM EDT
[#47]
All these policies are from Biden yet it will be Trump's fault. Democrat voters are dilutional.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:56:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the douchebag members we have here go to get their latest talking points.
View Quote

What cracks me up about those people is they never show up in FJB threads bitching about him.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:01:44 AM EDT
[#49]
And they will all vote for the brain dead puppet again.

Only can hope some get a taste of justice via mace and hickory while they chant their anti American rhetoric
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:02:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Hope they stock up on tear gas!  Scheduled for August 19-22.  

A couple of hundred people representing 78 activist organizations gathered Saturday for a day-long "working conference" hosted by the March on the DNC coalition to organize fundraising, communications and logistics for the months ahead before top Democratic politicians arrive in Chicago. While support for a ceasefire in Palestine is the unifying cause, the coalition includes representatives from dozens of causes, including reproductive rights, labor rights, and immigrant and undocumented persons rights.
"We'll be marching with or without permits. This DNC is the most important one since 1968, also in Chicago when Vietnam War protesters and the black liberation movement organized mass demonstrations that were violently repressed,"

https://www.chicagotribune.com/2024/04/13/activists-to-protest-with-or-without-permits-when-dnc-arrives-in-chicago-this-summer/

View Quote

Gee.  That sounds like a conspiracy to commit felonies.  Which is in and of itself a felony.  

Page / 3
Top Top