Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm for air dropping 200,000 Liberators all around the DNC meeting.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:04:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Them wearing those masks ALL THE TIME is really pissing me off. Then they lie about why they wear them. But we know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.chicagotribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/7f0c_x209_7fce_9.jpg?w=1024
Activist Amadi Hall reacts to speaker Joe Iosbaker during a meeting of the Coalition to March on the Democratic National Convention (DNC)
on Saturday, April 13, 2024, in Chicago. Activists and organizers came together to plan their efforts of opposition to the Democratic National
Convention taking place this August in Chicago. (Stacey Wescott/Chicago Tribune)

https://i0.wp.com/www.chicagotribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/69ae_x198_290e_9.jpg?fit=1280%2C9999px&ssl=1
Hatem Abudayyeh, national chair of the United States Palestinian Community Network, speaks to a crowd of several hundred people during a
meeting of the Coalition to March on the Democratic National Convention (DNC) on Saturday, April 13, 2024, in Chicago. Activists and organizers
came together to plan their efforts of opposition to the Democratic National Convention taking place this August in Chicago.
(Stacey Wescott/Chicago Tribune)

https://i0.wp.com/www.chicagotribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/22a7_x202_4156_9.jpg?fit=1280%2C9999px&ssl=1
Frank Chapman, head of Chicago Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression, speaks to a crowd of several hundred people during a meeting
of the Coalition to March on the Democratic National Convention (DNC) on Saturday, April 13, 2024, in Chicago. Activists and organizers came
together to plan their efforts of opposition to the Democratic National Convention taking place this August in Chicago.
(Stacey Wescott/Chicago Tribune)

https://i0.wp.com/www.chicagotribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/2e80_x204_5a23_9.jpg?fit=1280%2C9999px&ssl=1
Chicago organizer Jae Franklin records speakers during a meeting of the Coalition to March on the Democratic National Convention (DNC) on
Saturday, April 13, 2024, in Chicago. Activists and organizers came together to plan their efforts of opposition to the Democratic National Convention
taking place this August in Chicago. (Stacey Wescott/Chicago Tribune)

Them wearing those masks ALL THE TIME is really pissing me off. Then they lie about why they wear them. But we know.

Prior to Covid, it was illegal to go forth masked in many states.  

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:06:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the douchebag members we have here go to get their latest talking points.
View Quote

GD "douchebag_members": republicans chose poorly with a flawed candidate and deserve to lose!
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Everyone cheering this on reminds me of everyone cheering the summer of love riots on because "its going to get trump reelected"

That didn't happen. The opposite happened. These things are for intimidation, or in this case, to rub peoples nose in the fact that they can do what they want with no repercussions
View Quote

Trump received the most lawful votes in 2020. The populace did their part.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Laugh all you want……. can the Right organize like this?

Sure, it’s a goatfuck of D eating D that’s on the menu in Chicago, but the structure, and rank & file of the extreme left is building operational experience.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm for air dropping 200,000 Liberators all around the DNC meeting.
View Quote

I like it.

Dropping a Liberator should squish 15-20 people easily.
200,000 Liberators, sheee-ittttt. Definitely end that protest and many more.  It really is a good sized bomber compared to dipshit libs.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:04:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I like it.

Dropping a Liberator should squish 15-20 people easily.
200,000 Liberators, sheee-ittttt. Definitely end that protest and many more.  It really is a good sized bomber compared to dipshit libs.

View Quote

I'm pretty sure TxLewis didn't mean the flying kind of Liberator.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:27:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

By next day air, are you thinking pallets being pushed out of a C130? At altitude?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
41.8817871, -87.6746556 if being delivered by next-day air. @vlad @lilkim

By next day air, are you thinking pallets being pushed out of a C130? At altitude?

Or perhaps other things falling from aircraft on to the United Center, but pallets of bricks falling from the sky would be OK I guess.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Good I hope the commies turn on each other.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:32:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Stock up folks. Don't wait or you won't have enough.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:51:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Correction below.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#12]
The people funding these groups are Joe's main contributors.
Link from Drudge
It's possible nothing will happen.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top