Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 2/13/2016 11:51:10 PM EDT
As a crybaby man child? Sure seems like it. He didn't appear presidential at all.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:52:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
As a crybaby man child? Sure seems like it. He didn't appear presidential at all.
View Quote

You're just now seeing this?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:54:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

He was being Don Trump...!!!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:54:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

That shit show was so bad I had to turn it off.

Nobody but Carson and Kasich acted the adult.

Even the damn crowd sucked.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:54:41 PM EDT
[#4]
So the ego with the bad haircut seems a little juvenile?

Really?

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:55:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote
Quoted:

Republican National Committee decided not to go with a lottery system. "If we had not had it at the Peace Center we probably would have had more people come, but the Peace Center is the venue that CBS chose,” said Chad Groover, chairman of the Greenville County Republican party.

Groover said supporters who work hard for the party will be rewarded tickets. People selected will fill the 1,900 seats that have been made available for the event, according to Groover. Groover said the Republican National Committee gives a lot of tickets to supporters. He said more are then allocated for the state party to distribute among the county chairs. […] Groover said he gave tickets to supporters, including elected officials, who work hard for the party.

View Quote

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/politics/2016/02/08/no-debate-ticket-lottery-seats-going-gop-faithful/80005206/

http://www.wyff4.com/news/loyal-supporters-of-gop-granted-tickets-to-debate-in-greenville/37950532

A "huge majority" of the South Carolina Republican Party's tickets for this weekend's presidential debate have been given to county chairs, party activists and elected officials, SCGOP Executive Director Hope Walker said. The party will no longer distribute tickets through a lottery system, as it had originally planned, citing limited space at the Peace Center.

More than 25,000 people requested debate tickets through the lottery system, including some of the party activists and officials who have been given tickets "to recognize their hard work and leadership," Walker said in an emailed statement.

In each Republican debate, the Republican National Committee allocates tickets to the host state's Republican party, each candidate's campaign, and debate partners -- in this weekend's case, that would include CBS and Google.

Your best chance at getting a ticket is to be an active party or campaign volunteer, or a major campaign donor, said Chad Groover, chair of the Greenville County Republican Party. Groover was given enough tickets for some of the county party's most active volunteers to attend the debate.

The debate will be held in the Peace Center's 2,100-seat concert hall on Saturday night. The RNC handles ticketing and gave the SCGOP a portion of those tickets; how many has not yet been specified by either group.

The Peace Center is much smaller than the North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center, the nearly 14,000-seat venue that held the last Republican debate in South Carolina. The Bon Secours Wellness Arena, about a mile from the Peace Center, has a capacity of more than 15,000, but hosts a Swamp Rabbits hockey game the night of the debate. A venue change may have resulted in wider accessibility to tickets for the public, Groover said, noting it was very easy for him to get a seat at the North Charleston debate.

"If we’d had it at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena, it would be a different ballgame altogether," Groover said. "Even if they’d had it Bob Jones (University), i think their auditorium seats at least 7,000."

Many of the 25,000 people who entered the initial ticket lottery were average voters like John McGhee, who requested tickets with his friends. McGhee doesn't volunteer with any campaign or party organization, but considers himself "the average voter" who keeps close tabs on the presidential race.

"We didn't have any idea how much demand there would be for tickets," McGhee said. "If they're distributing them to the volunteers, I'm okay with that."
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:55:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Exposed?......wtf?

only thing exposed for sure was the payoff people cheering for Jeb and Rubio in the crowd.

OP....when will it sink in?   Trumps not a politician....he's going to call people out when their wrong or dumb on a situation.

If he wins, he's going to take a no prisoner, attitude instead of just laying over on one deal for favoring the next...

I think that's going to be fun to watch.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:55:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I didn't watch. Fill me in on the details.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:55:46 PM EDT
[#8]
New York liberal, Trump is.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:56:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

and many still haven't seen it.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:57:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe God put him in the race, not to win, but to stir shit up...."
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:57:07 PM EDT
[#11]
America180 was spot on about Trump- five years ago.  These days, not so much.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:57:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not sucking trunps dick to tonight?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:58:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I . . . never noticed it before!  I was shocked, SHOCKED, to see him act this way!  I never expected this of him!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:58:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm cooling fast on him.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:59:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have it on good authority that the guy's a complete asshole.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 11:59:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I didn't watch. Fill me in on the details.
View Quote

One tantrum after another as he continually attacked the guy in last place. I don't even like Trump and I was embarrassed.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:00:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm cooling fast on him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm cooling fast on him.

Cruz!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:01:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Trump should be ashamed for stealing this guys act:

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:01:14 AM EDT
[#19]
He did a bit.  But who knows how this will play out in Bizarro world 2016.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:02:20 AM EDT
[#20]
No
He still rolls on
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:05:04 AM EDT
[#21]
One thing I noticed that had nothing to do with the debate is Nikki Haley threw her hat in the ring for VP with a commercial touting how great she thinks she is.

Shit show from top to bottom.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:06:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Exhibiting some definite above-average New York values.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:06:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Romney was oh so "presidential," remember that?

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:07:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wasn't tonight, you missed the boat by weeks but he didn't have a good night. The hits on 'W' will Hirt him wrt to 9/11 and to be fair I've been critical of 'W' but Trump pegged the dial the to 11'

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:11:16 AM EDT
[#25]
I much prefer past debates where the candidates laid out their plans that they completed disregarded later after taking office.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

http://oi66.tinypic.com/skz1i1.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was 5 years ago. so theres that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:12:31 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
OP....when will it sink in?   Trumps not a politician....he's going to call people out when their wrong or dumb on a situation.
View Quote

The Cruzbots don't care.  They are grasping at straws trying to validate their declining candidate.  All that Trump supporters have to remind people of is what the ballot box shows. The Cruzbots can bash Trump all you want, the voters aren't buying it.

When it comes to "being exposed" here is the only way Trump gets exposed...in front of 12,000 supporters.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:14:58 AM EDT
[#28]
He's leading, that's the thing that gets me. His ego must be so big that even when he wins, he still has to attack others. All he needed to do was to keep his mouth relatively shut and say "I'm going to make America great again" every time.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He's leading, that's the thing that gets me. His ego must be so big that even when he wins, he still has to attack others. All he needed to do was to keep his mouth relatively shut and say "I'm going to make America great again" every time.
View Quote

He likes a good scrap
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:20:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

His blaming Bush for 9/11 should go over yuuuge.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:20:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

He wants to win and isnt a passive pussy like cruse
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:23:44 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

QFT

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:25:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

The funny thing is that you don't lash out at critics like that unless you're *massively* insecure.  In spite of Trump's billions he's a thin skinned insecure little child.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:26:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz was fighting the Gang of Eight while your boy was donating to them.  That speaks volumes as to who the real pussy is.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:31:14 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

The Cruzbots don't care.  They are grasping at straws trying to validate their declining candidate.  All that Trump supporters have to remind people of is what the ballot box shows. The Cruzbots can bash Trump all you want, the voters aren't buying it.

When it comes to "being exposed" here is the only way Trump gets exposed...in front of 12,000 supporters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not really against Trump but I will point out the saying "There's an ass for every seat."

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:37:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

We been trying to tell ya that... Cruz?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:37:26 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:43:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

He wants to win and isnt a passive pussy like cruse it's "Cruz" fixed that for ya!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wants to win and isnt a passive pussy like cruse it's "Cruz" fixed that for ya!

I'm still trying to figure out the passive pussy part, like the time he slapped old DIFI down for trying to grab your guns? or taking on the world court to get an illegal Mexican gang member who raped and killed a 14 year old girl sentenced to death after GWB granted a stay of execution or perhaps him killing Rubio's pathway to citizenship bill, enlighten me on the passive pussy thing?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:44:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Democrats have forked tongues.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:45:52 AM EDT
[#40]
As petulant as he was I would pull the lever for him when it comes time. I won't for Bush, Rubio or Kasich.

Carson did a great job tonight.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:46:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He should go back to doing the apprentice, I liked when he talked shit on that show, he was kinda funny. Do we need that shit in a president? Hell no.

He'll always have those supporters that are racist, low information, and/or politically retarded -- so he has that going for him.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:47:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Exposed?......wtf?

only thing exposed for sure was the payoff people cheering for Jeb and Rubio in the crowd.

If he wins, he's going to take a no prisoner, attitude instead of just laying over on one deal for favoring the next...

I think that's going to be fun to watch.
View Quote

A lot on here love the McCain/Romney/Jeb/Rubio types

Empty suits who "look presidential" and send tingles down their legs and proceed to get absolutely crushed by the Democrat candidate because their too much of a pussy without a spine to get dirty and utterly crush their opponent
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:50:34 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I'm not really against Trump but I will point out the saying "There's an ass for every seat."

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ca--LwmW4AE0bqA.jpg:large

Trump says he has started a movement.  From the way he packs venues every single night there is something to that.  I don't think the movement is about supporting Trump as much as it is about supporting a politician who speaks plainly and directly to the people without sugarcoating things and putting a BS spin on things.  Unfortunately no other candidate does that.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:51:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, Trump was a pussy and took the ethanol lobby's load in his mouth in an attempt to win Iowa.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:55:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Trump is a poser, he exposes himself every time he opens his mouth.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:58:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Here's the exchange where Trump repeated the "we didn't find no WMDs" liberal line and got handed his ass.

Link
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:59:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Trump is a poser, he exposes himself every time he opens his mouth.
View Quote

... for the ethanol lobbies load.

Sorry, it was funny, had to. FDT.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:00:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know America-180 worked in the industry right?  So thanks for that post, I'm going to take his word for it.  Now I know!
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:01:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Lol, Trump was a pussy and took the ethanol lobby's load in his mouth in an attempt to win Iowa.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah but he swallowed that load like a ALPHA MALE!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:04:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Not really a fan of Trump per se.
I have no problem with a Presidential candidate that talks tough, or one that pulls no punches.
I think I am just tired of the stuffed suits in high back chairs drinking scotch in the study type candidates. Hmm yes. Yes quite. I say.

Well fuck it. I am drinking my favorite candidates whiskey right now.

Canadian Club

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top