BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have Friends when I was in the Navy that sailed on Nuke subs, you'd be dead wrong about cutting off the snakes head, those subs commanders have plans and orders for just such an attack.
The US Sub fleet can level china and russia all by them selves.
Also the silos would be activated by some surviving General

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol. outside of dumb luck yes, we all probably survive.

The worst thing any of our nuke capable enemies would do, assuming they didn't fuck it up (which they would) would be to just pummel the fuck out of DC/NOVA and win. They don't have to shoot stuff anywhere else. Once DC is gone no one is launching shit.

I have Friends when I was in the Navy that sailed on Nuke subs, you'd be dead wrong about cutting off the snakes head, those subs commanders have plans and orders for just such an attack.

Not to mention Cheyenne Mountain
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They will hit Indy because of Allison, Rolls Royce, Raytheon, and several others

There are also small job shops that build cruise missile components, satilite systems, etc.  The Motorsport shops are targets because the subcontract work from aerospace companies from time to time.

Northern Indiana is fucked because of Navistar and AM General.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We're well away from any primary targets. There are a few sites a couple hours away that might be secondary or tertiary targets. Crane Naval Center might catch something and Grissom AFB in Kokomo has a KC-135 refueling wing.

They will hit Indy because of Allison, Rolls Royce, Raytheon, and several others

There are also small job shops that build cruise missile components, satilite systems, etc.  The Motorsport shops are targets because the subcontract work from aerospace companies from time to time.

ROFL bullshit.

Nobody is gonna build a fucking missile from motorcross shops after a nuke strike.

And why would the other world powers destroy the tech development infrastructure they depend on to steal new shit so they don't have to invent it?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The worst thing any of our nuke capable enemies would do, assuming they didn't fuck it up (which they would) would be to just pummel the fuck out of DC/NOVA and win. They don't have to shoot stuff anywhere else. Once DC is gone no one is launching shit.

Yeah. They're gonna nuke what?

Empty silos? We've already been hit. Civilian populations? Well then were getting invaded for sure.

Or are they just gonna crack some MRE's, and see who has JWICS up and figure out which new general slots have been freed up.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd be a crispy critter most likely.  Or, a heavily irradiated mutant.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:30:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Vaporized. First Wave. No chance.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:31:20 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Why would they shoot there?

You guys will destroy yourselves, you don't need a nuke for it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Depends on who the war is with.
If it's the Russians, and unlimited, no one survives, saturation bombing would leave the USA uninhabitable.
Back in the old days they had at least 100 nukes targeted at just the North West part of Montana.
View Quote

According to these guys there are 17,000 nukes in the world.

Assuming they are all B-61s is very optimistic, but not knowing any better specifically, I'll assume it.

According to this guy A B-61 is good for about 100 sq km of scorched earth and 180 sq km of charred earth.  That guy sounds like he doesn't like nukes, so if anything he's overstating the damage.

So it sounds like there are enough nukes in the world to burn up 3 million square km or about 1 million square miles.

There are 3.5 million square miles in the United States.

So if somebody takes the anti-nuke groups numbers (probably more destructive than reality), and spends five minutes putting them together, there are not enough nukes in the world to burn the entire United States once, let alone the entire world five or ten times.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:33:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I live between Tyndall and Eglin/Hurlburt.  I am also downwind (prevailing weather patterns) of NAS P Cola.

I think I'm fucked.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:37:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

ROFL bullshit.

Nobody is gonna build a fucking missile from motorcross shops after a nuke strike.

And why would the other world powers destroy the tech development infrastructure they depend on to steal new shit so they don't have to invent it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We're well away from any primary targets. There are a few sites a couple hours away that might be secondary or tertiary targets. Crane Naval Center might catch something and Grissom AFB in Kokomo has a KC-135 refueling wing.

ROFL bullshit.

Not motocross shops, the Nascar and IndyCar shops with the machinery to handle the work.
Just my guess, but i'm probably wrong.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Assuming they are all B-61s is very optimistic, but not knowing any better specifically, I'll assume it.

According to this guy A B-61 is good for about 100 sq km of scorched earth and 180 sq km of charred earth.  That guy sounds like he doesn't like nukes, so if anything he's overstating the damage.

So it sounds like there are enough nukes in the world to burn up 3 million square km or about 1 million square miles.

So if somebody takes the anti-nuke groups numbers (probably more destructive than reality), and spends five minutes putting them together, there are not enough nukes in the world to burn the entire United States once, let alone the entire world five or ten times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If it's the Russians, and unlimited, no one survives, saturation bombing would leave the USA uninhabitable.
Back in the old days they had at least 100 nukes targeted at just the North West part of Montana.

Bullshit.

Russia has reportedly under 2000 strategic ready warheads. Reducing that by DOD/GOV scare spending over estimations we have 1500. Reducing that by Russian Bullshitting we have 1000.

We will say the Russians have 1000 strat-warheads ready to roll. Not sure if yall are tracking the state of Russian weapon and aircraft maintenance, but lets say that they ONLY use missiles, as we could probs drop their planes. I'll give them 500 operational missiles. How many of those will fail to fire? How many of those will fail to hit their targets? How many of those will fail to detonate, or detonate at the incorrect altitude to be effective? Even with an 80% success rate (super lucky by Russian standards, or even U.S. standards) that's 400 missiles.

Lets say they shoot five to ten at each primary target. Target the pentagon, Langley, congress, DIA/FBI/NSA/etc. Camp David, whatever. Whatever they have left is going to missile silos and maybe naval bases.

Better off just pummeling the head and making sure you get it done.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I should be all right.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:43:20 PM EDT
[#12]
I am in and out of the 2nd largest refinery in the country weekly. Not to mention the other 100 chemical plants and refineries with 90 river miles of here. Good luck with that.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:46:11 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm about 10 miles outside of DC, and I could probably throw a rock and hit Andrews.  I'm toast.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm about 10 miles outside of DC, and I could probably throw a rock and hit Andrews.  I'm toast.
View Quote

Correct.

GD, this man is fucked. The rest of you need to calm down.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:49:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Nobody gives a shit about MN, certainly not enough of a shit to nuke it. However if someone wants to take out the crack stacks that'd be appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:50:58 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll be just fine, but I'm looking for a dutch oven potatoes recipe.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I could make assumptions like anyone else I suppose, but neither the Russians nor the Chinese have shared detailed plans with me on possible first strike targets.

I can only guess that military bases would be targets in the first wave,  but I have no idea as to what priorities population centers or infrastructure would take.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really I have no way of knowing since I don't know what the wave 1 targets might be under any given circumstance.  

How do you not know? Its pretty basic.  

I could make assumptions like anyone else I suppose, but neither the Russians nor the Chinese have shared detailed plans with me on possible first strike targets.

I can only guess that military bases would be targets in the first wave,  but I have no idea as to what priorities population centers or infrastructure would take.  

This isn't the 1960s, when missile bases and every airfield capable of handling tankers and bombers were primary targets, every other military installation was a likely target and all the major cities were held hostage to the concept of Mutual Assured Destruction.

Only military bases associated with the attack detection and warning systems, nuclear strike mission, missile defense and command and control are highest on the primary target list these days.  Trying to catch bombers on the ground, missile subs still in port and missile launch control centers before the keys are turned plus the command centers that would send the orders to launch would be an attacker's first priority.

After the first wave, then it would become a case of target hunting, "What new command canter is transmitting?  We need to take it out."  If there is continued resistance then key civilian leadership locations would be gone after.  Kill a few FEMA bunkers full of politicians and see if the surviving sites want to surrender, talk truce or keep fighting.

Repeat as needed until peace breaks out.

But it certainly won't be like the 1950-1960s Cold War concept of nuclear war, with carpet bombing with nukes as the primary method of war fighting.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:59:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why would Russia waste nukes on our empty silos?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:09:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I live between Tyndall and Eglin/Hurlburt.  I am also downwind (prevailing weather patterns) of NAS P Cola.

I think I'm fucked.  
View Quote

I think you'd be surprised.

You might catch some fallout from Barksdale AFB, LA, but these days there is probably nothing between Barksdale and Jacksonville that is a primary nuclear target, except for the FEMA bunker in Thomasville, GA.  This isn't the peak of the Cold War, with every airfield capable of handling a bomber or tanker being a primary target.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:11:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Why would Russia waste nukes on our empty silos?
View Quote

As I said, that was back in "the old days".
Those missles not destroyed, were retargeted.

From the Federation of American Scientist...
in 2013, Russia possessed an estimated 8,500 total nuclear warheads of which 1,800 were strategically operational.[2] The organization also claims that the U.S. had an estimated total 7,700 nuclear warheads of which 1,950 were strategically operational
View Quote

Strategically operational means ready to go, it wouldn't take long during a build up to get the rest ready.

And while we're at it, if the war your talking is unconventional, let's not forget the rest of the story.
Biological and chemical weapons will play a part in it too, you really believe all were destroyed because of "treaties"?
All the little countries with grudges will get their shots in too if it goes pear shaped.
India and Pakistan will trade blows.
Japan and China (who will probably also go after Russia for land and resources).
North and South Korea.
Iran vs everybody.
Israel will try to clean house.

What's left over after that if not glowing will be so contaminated that it can't support life.
Think the book "On the Beach"

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#22]
I am too close to Amish county in the hills.

I will be fine for a while.

And when the city slackers show up, the hogs will get fat.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:23:21 PM EDT
[#23]
I'd rather be vaporized than survive that.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:24:36 PM EDT
[#24]
I doubt anything on the Eastern seaboard would survive.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Being nuked will be against the Laws of Armed Conflict. There may be a tiny amount of disregard for collateral damage if that occurs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
PA is downwind of Chicago, Detroit and military manufacturing/installations. Like most, they'll want to blot out Detroit. Maybe you'll get lucky and the attack will occur during the winter as a cold front moves south driving the jet stream with it and back up over the Atlantic.
I'm in Maine, so that pretty much applies to me too.

No.  Targeting cities went out with the 60s.  Not only against the Laws of Armed Conflict, deterrence theory says intentionally targeting cities gives the adversary no reason to show restraint.

Not that I'm against nuking Detroit, I'm just saying it's not necessarily a target for others.  

Being nuked will be against the Laws of Armed Conflict. There may be a tiny amount of disregard for collateral damage if that occurs.

Nope.  Nukes are actually very compliant with LOAC.

But that's also why you probably won't see a nuke being used against an Abrams plant.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And when the city slackers show up, the hogs will get fat. we will be over-run by 100,000+ starving people.
View Quote

Fixed it or you.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:29:22 PM EDT
[#27]
No American will survive unless we close the mineshaft gap.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:32:02 PM EDT
[#28]
If enough long-lived fallout hits your land, you won't be able to farm, and you will be fucked.

If you don't have the seed and equipment to start a crop the first season after the bombs fall, you won't be able to farm, and you will be fucked.

If the local environment doesn't allow you to farm (snipers, roving bandits, etc.), you won't be able to farm, and you will be fucked.

All the preps beforehand don't amount to a hill of beans unless you can farm after.

No farming, you are fucked.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Not motocross shops, the Nascar and IndyCar shops with the machinery to handle the work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROFL bullshit.

You mean the ones I have build aerospace parts in for DoD contracts?

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Moscow Treaty of 2006 limited the US and Russia to 1700-2200 operationally deployed strategic nuclear weapons.  That's weapons on subs, ICBMs, and stored in the igloos at bomber bases.  In addition, the New START treaty further reduces those numbers to 1,530 on each side.  

1,530 < 17,000

The 17,000 you mentioned include weapons for the Polaris, Atlas, Jupiter and Thor missiles, as well as the B53 gravity bomb (my favorite, a real crowd-pleaser). While those weapons exist, there's not a platform in the world that can actually deliver them.  Russian weapons counts are the same, a whole bunch of old stuff and a tiny fraction of ready-to-go stuff.  

Greenpeace refuses to make a distinction between the inactive, active and deployed stockpiles.  Rational people do.  

The majority of that 17,000 are nothing more than radioactive boat anchors at this point.

And that nukemap link you provided is a hysterical hand-wringing POS.  I recommend using science instead.

Exercise for the student:

Using my link, calculate the # of square miles affected by 2200 weapons, with the following assumptions:

- Assume 1Mt yield.  (That's REALLY high, for a lot of reasons.)
- Assume 1:1 targeting, not the actual 2:1 or higher needed to ensure probability of kill.
- Use blast radius figures, as it's the longest-reaching effect.  

Then calculate the % of the total US area that equals.  (BTW, it's 3,794,083 square miles in the US, not 3.5M.)

I'll wait.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:34:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Fixed it or you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And when the city slackers show up, the hogs will get fat. we will be over-run by 100,000+ starving people.

Fixed it or you.

Unlikely as I am over 50miles to the next bigger city
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:36:27 PM EDT
[#32]
I do not want to play,

All of Salt Lake would be a sheet of glass and I'd just as soon die.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:43:11 PM EDT
[#33]
On a calm morning I can hear Naval Station Norfolk, the largest Navy base in the world, play revile.

I dont think ill make it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Nope.

ETA:  Think about the number of operationally deployed strategic nuclear weapons available to fly at any given time (limited by treaty to 1700-2200, will be 1550 under New START).

Determine the maximum amount of damage 2200 weapons could do.  I recommend this site.

Calculate the total square mileage affected by 2200 weapons, vs. the total square mileage of the US.

The conclusion I leave as an exercise for the student.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think all of Pennsylvania will be a chard remnant of what it is today in the event of GTNW.

Nope.

ETA:  Think about the number of operationally deployed strategic nuclear weapons available to fly at any given time (limited by treaty to 1700-2200, will be 1550 under New START).

Determine the maximum amount of damage 2200 weapons could do.  I recommend this site.

Calculate the total square mileage affected by 2200 weapons, vs. the total square mileage of the US.

You have to factor in over a certain amount of nukes detonated on earth in a short amount of time can kill the planet, cause a nuclear winter, no govt (maybe iran) is going to kill the planet, they kill themselves too

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:45:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Is the common thought for our opponents now to use air or ground bursts? Or does it just depend on the target?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Yes, living in the high mountains of Florida.....With all the nukes this planet has endured I don't want to suggest that we will be okay.....but I'm not going to go in the first wave. We'll just have to fight off  the radioactive zombie hordes from Tampa---cause they get the crap nuked out of them.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Rofl. The Chain of Command cant even protect its troops, digital intelligence infrastructure, or any of its next gen technological combat equipment.

What are they gonna do with no pentagon or Langley or CIC or congress.

Considering a surprise strike would likely contain most of the nuclear arsenal of an adversarial nation, and be a surprise attack, I think if you survived the canned sunshine you would probably take a week off of work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

That's why there's a CHAIN of command.

Rofl. The Chain of Command cant even protect its troops, digital intelligence infrastructure, or any of its next gen technological combat equipment.

Considering a surprise strike would likely contain most of the nuclear arsenal of an adversarial nation, and be a surprise attack, I think if you survived the canned sunshine you would probably take a week off of work.
They have command planes in the air 24/7, flying pentagons , flying secondary command

If it's easy for such a first sneaky attack they would have done it long ago

MADD works for a reason

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:50:39 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

That's why there's a CHAIN of command.

Do you know what a nuclear winter is?

It's a planet destroying scenario, if we detonated over 300 large nukes it's going to blot out the sun and kill us all (molst)

Thats why short of iran getting hundreds of nukes no one is going full retard

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:50:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You have to factor in over a certain amount of nukes detonated on earth in a short amount of time can kill the planet, cause a nuclear winter, no govt (maybe iran) is going to kill the planet, they kill themselves too

View Quote

No.

No, you don't.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think all of Pennsylvania will be a chard remnant of what it is today in the event of GTNW.

Nope.

The 1815 Mount Tambora eruption was calculated at about 800 (yes, EIGHT HUNDRED) megatons of energy released in a single explosion.

And yet we're still here.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:52:12 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

No way

I'm 44 miles from NYC
View Quote
Thats far enough depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:53:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROFL bullshit.

hell I dont know, What shops are you talking about?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:54:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Do you know what a nuclear winter is?
It's a planet destroying scenario, if we detonated over 300 large nukes it's going to blot out the sun and kill us all (molst)
Thats why short of iran getting hundreds of nukes no one is going full retard

View Quote

The 1815 Mount Tambora eruption was calculated at about 800 (yes, EIGHT HUNDRED) megatons of energy released in a single explosion.

And yet we're still here.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed it or you.

So, 2 or 3 days walk for a couple thousand starving/desperate folks to show up?

I'm not criticizing your rationale, just generating discussion.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If enough long-lived fallout hits your land, you won't be able to farm, and you will be fucked.

If you don't have the seed and equipment to start a crop the first season after the bombs fall, you won't be able to farm, and you will be fucked.

If the local environment doesn't allow you to farm (snipers, roving bandits, etc.), you won't be able to farm, and you will be fucked.

All the preps beforehand don't amount to a hill of beans unless you can farm after.

No farming, you are fucked.
View Quote

Correct. Now let's take that line on thinking to the next logical step. Without the industry and food of the USA, the entire world either won't be able to eat or farm. They will all be fucked worse than us if it were to happen.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Not to mention the fact that every real primary target needs quadruple redundancy or more to actually have a definitive chance of destroying it. Even with ours we planned on hitting everything like five to ten times.

If one of the world power capable of hitting us and winning (china/Russia) was swinging a nuke sucker punch, all of their missiles would be aimed at primaries. Primaries in a surprise attack are not military infrastructure, they will be aimed at crippling our crippling bureaucracy. Guaranteed win.

Maybe some subs will shoot nukes at their empty abandoned silos afterwards.

Who cares.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live where Abrams tanks are built.  I'm sure it's s primary target on someone's list.  So probably no.

Nope.

Fellow Lima ARFcommer?

No, my "Nope" was to the idea that living near the Abrams plant makes you a primary target.

Greenpeace did a really good job of convincing everyone that every possible thing was on "the list."  That's simply not true.  

Nukes are REALLY expensive, REALLY powerful and REALLY rare (compared to conventional forces).  Why would an Abrams plant be on a target list that includes the White House?  That's like sending the Navy SEALs in to capture a guy with a warrant for too many parking tickets.

Not to mention the fact that every real primary target needs quadruple redundancy or more to actually have a definitive chance of destroying it. Even with ours we planned on hitting everything like five to ten times.

If one of the world power capable of hitting us and winning (china/Russia) was swinging a nuke sucker punch, all of their missiles would be aimed at primaries. Primaries in a surprise attack are not military infrastructure, they will be aimed at crippling our crippling bureaucracy. Guaranteed win.

Maybe some subs will shoot nukes at their empty abandoned silos afterwards.

Who cares.
You're wrong

Those sub launched nukes in combined force can annihilate both china & russia

You are forgetting one big giant thing

Uk launches ICMBs at who ever attacks us, because they are next in line

Canada launches seconds later, France waits 10 minutes but also backs us up (no choice they are all next)

There are other powers that would also launch against who ever attacks us, India should and they would take out pakistan too

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROFL bullshit.

lol. And I know guys who built parts for the Patriot in a shitty block building. No one gives a fuck.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:00:31 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really I have no way of knowing since I don't know what the wave 1 targets might be under any given circumstance.

How do you not know? Its pretty basic.

The major targets in modern day would be any asset that could harm them, after that it would be ground forces that might prevent an invasion  

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Empty silos? We've already been hit. Civilian populations? Well then were getting invaded for sure.

Or are they just gonna crack some MRE's, and see who has JWICS up and figure out which new general slots have been freed up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're totally off the wall

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:04:26 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why does everyone ignore the nuclear winter scenario?

Experts have claimed 300 large nukes detonated worldwide in a day or 2 would cause the sun to be blotted out

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top