[#1]
You know without glasses your thread title reads:

"Erectile Dysfunction, or why a lot of you suck"

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wall!! Herp, Derp! Mooslimes! Derp.

This election was lost when mouthbreathers voted with pure emotion instead of reason and what was best for the country. This will be on you and Trump alone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Trump loses, I will place the blame directly on the shoulders of the #NeverTrumpers and #GOPe types.

We all held our noses and actually supported the last two cycles' shitty candidates.

Yeah we may not have turned out in record numbers, but we didn't actively campaign against them or outright support the other candidate.

Fuck you guys, I despise you even more than the libtards

Wall!! Herp, Derp! Mooslimes! Derp.

This election was lost when mouthbreathers voted with pure emotion instead of reason and what was best for the country. This will be on you and Trump alone.

Nothing Trump has said is offensive to me, fuck Khan and his stupid wife and fuck Meghan Kelly and the Times reporter. I am from Colorado we were not allowed to vote in the primaries the GOPe  here decided to throw it to Cruz.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:34:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This board certainly can be influential, but you're delusional if you think this forum had an impact on the 2012 election.  Romney lost by almost 6 million individual votes and over 100 electoral votes.  If every single one of us had moved to one swing state and voted Romney, we could have made sure he only lost by close to 6 million votes and a few less electoral votes.

However, people from this board did send anti gun legislators in CO packing, have elected members to the NRA board, and have done some amazing work on the local and state level for gun rights, with legislation, lawsuits, etc.  That is where we truly wield influence, and calling people names and blaming them for the results of national elections decided by millions of people who don't have a fucking clue about this forum is....deranged.

I think that sort of work is where folks on this board can shine, so that's what I do and has always been my top priority over "my individual vote in the general election is life or death".  I'm a Life member of the NRA, I volunteer for Friends of the NRA, I teach new shooters monthly, I am a member of multiple state level gun orgs and have encouraged others to do the same here, so on and so forth.  Bringing the next generation on board to protect and defend gun rights is a huge thing we should all be working for, so I work towards that end because unlike national elections, it's something I can actually influence with my work.  

You've laid out a lot of blame/responsibility for a national election on this forum, so I'll ask you:  What are you doing?  Show us your Trump yard sign, your bumper sticker, your donations.  Have you spent time volunteering for the campaign?  What state are you in?  I'm sure others would be interested in joining whatever group you're working hard with to make sure Trump wins.  

I'm curious if you back your words with actions, or if you're yet another keyboard commando, scorching others for "losing the election" while you sit on your ass in front of a screen.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't think this board is influential?  Romney lost because conservatives stayed home.  But keep trash talking as if GD is you're personal safe space.  The Mobys and concern trolls appreciate your assistance.  

This board certainly can be influential, but you're delusional if you think this forum had an impact on the 2012 election.  Romney lost by almost 6 million individual votes and over 100 electoral votes.  If every single one of us had moved to one swing state and voted Romney, we could have made sure he only lost by close to 6 million votes and a few less electoral votes.

However, people from this board did send anti gun legislators in CO packing, have elected members to the NRA board, and have done some amazing work on the local and state level for gun rights, with legislation, lawsuits, etc.  That is where we truly wield influence, and calling people names and blaming them for the results of national elections decided by millions of people who don't have a fucking clue about this forum is....deranged.

I think that sort of work is where folks on this board can shine, so that's what I do and has always been my top priority over "my individual vote in the general election is life or death".  I'm a Life member of the NRA, I volunteer for Friends of the NRA, I teach new shooters monthly, I am a member of multiple state level gun orgs and have encouraged others to do the same here, so on and so forth.  Bringing the next generation on board to protect and defend gun rights is a huge thing we should all be working for, so I work towards that end because unlike national elections, it's something I can actually influence with my work.  

You've laid out a lot of blame/responsibility for a national election on this forum, so I'll ask you:  What are you doing?  Show us your Trump yard sign, your bumper sticker, your donations.  Have you spent time volunteering for the campaign?  What state are you in?  I'm sure others would be interested in joining whatever group you're working hard with to make sure Trump wins.  

I'm curious if you back your words with actions, or if you're yet another keyboard commando, scorching others for "losing the election" while you sit on your ass in front of a screen.

No, I said this forum is at least partially representative of the voting public and the trend of defeatism here is noticeable. Take offense to that if you want.  I don't care about all the good you did or this board did, and you shouldn't care about what I've done in the past.  I'm talking about election day 2016.  Americans don't rest on their laurels, especially in the 2A fight.  I don't know what you're going to do, but as a general statement: trying to convince others not to vote because you think the candidate is flawed is a douche move.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Op don't forget Zero got reelected despite a disastrous first term. Underestimate the stupidity of the American voter at your peril.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:35:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Exactly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Trump loses, I will place the blame directly on the shoulders of the #NeverTrumpers and #GOPe types.

We all held our noses and actually supported the last two cycles' shitty candidates.

Yeah we may not have turned out in record numbers, but we didn't actively campaign against them or outright support the other candidate.

If Trump loses, it's Trump's fault, and it is the fault of those who voted for him in the primaries.  

Blaming anyone other that him and his supporters is nothing but denial.  There is no force that undermines him other than his own incompetence.

Trump became the leader of the Republican Party, and he and his supporters decided to NOT attempt to unify the Party after his nomination.  Instead, he continued to attack and alienate large blocs of his own Party.

You tell someone to fuck off, and then whine when they won't support you?  

Wake up and take responsibility for what you've done.  This falls squarely on YOUR shoulders.

Exactly.

+1 to the above.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:37:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
and also this.

Still calling names instead of trying to get people on board.

"Fuck you" is a great way to win people over.  

Science.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Talk about defeatism. Most of Trump's ardent supporters on this board have just retreated into excuse making. It's the #nevertrumpers, it's the media, it's Hillary's vote counters. What's with all the excuse making? Making excuses before the contest happens is defeatist to me.

and also this.

Science.

It's similar to what has happened in the gun debate.

Some people refuse to see logic or reason and just want to shit all over the argument by calling gun owners "stupid small-dicked rednecks."

To those people, I say "fuck you" and move on because it's not worth wasting my time.  They've seen the data that proves gun control doesn't work but they operate on emotion, not logic.

Now enter the Fuck Trump Brigade on ARFCOM.  You know what's at stake, you've been reasoned with multiple times, but you continue to post the same attacks against Trump and call his supporters retards, Trumpeteers, Mangoheads, etc. etc.  When we don't drop to our knees and beg you to vote for Trump, you say WE are being divisive.

If you were going to be "won over", it would have happened long ago when you found a way to stop letting your pride get in the way.  So, at this point, "fuck you" is just as effective as anything else I could say to you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:37:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

If a candidate fails to attract votes how is it not the candidate's fault?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well holy shit can we apply that logic to Ted Cruz or is he somehow different?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you were going to be "won over", it would have happened long ago when you found a way to stop letting your pride get in the way.  So, at this point, "fuck you" is just as effective as anything else I could say to you.
View Quote

I've explained this in multiple threads that you've participated in, and you've apparently clicked "read post by ignored user" often enough to read everything else I've written, so this shouldn't come as a surprise to you.  

I've said before that I would vote Trump if I was in a state where my vote would matter.

I'll criticize his positions when they're liberal ones (like "we should raise the minimum wage) because liberal positions deserve to be criticized.

I also haven't tried to convince anyone not to vote for Trump since the primaries are over.

But anything other than unquestioning devotion and pretending Trump is the best candidate ever, the polls are all wrong and there no way he can lose is met by cries of being a Hillary supporter.  I'll continually mock that type of stupidity, because it's stupid and deserves to be mocked.

If your only retort to that is "fuck you", than by all means...tell me "fuck you" yet again, like you have in the past.  Won't make you look any smarter, but maybe it'll make you feel better.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Riiiiiight.

People, mostly Ron Paul supporters, said the same shit in 2008 and 2012.

The folks who voted for the loser in the primary always claim their guy would have had an easy win.  Always.

You sound like college football fans whose team didn't make it to the championship game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This should have been a shoo-in presidency for the GOP, but GOPers brought us Trump, and well -- here we are.   Maybe next election people will exercise a bit of critical thinking before casting a ballot in the next primaries.

Riiiiiight.

People, mostly Ron Paul supporters, said the same shit in 2008 and 2012.

The folks who voted for the loser in the primary always claim their guy would have had an easy win.  Always.

You sound like college football fans whose team didn't make it to the championship game.

I have no dog in this fight--but if you can't see the division that Trump has created then there's nothing I can do to help you.  He can't even lock up the GOP base, what makes you think he'll do any better with the moderates/swing votes that make up 80% of the US?

Trump will lose this election because he's a horrible candidate, and nothing else influences that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:43:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Some people refuse to see logic or reason and just want to shit all over the argument by calling gun owners "stupid small-dicked rednecks."

To those people, I say "fuck you" and move on because it's not worth wasting my time.  They've seen the data that proves gun control doesn't work but they operate on emotion, not logic.

Now enter the Fuck Trump Brigade on ARFCOM.  You know what's at stake, you've been reasoned with multiple times, but you continue to post the same attacks against Trump and call his supporters retards, Trumpeteers, Mangoheads, etc. etc.  When we don't drop to our knees and beg you to vote for Trump, you say WE are being divisive.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Talk about defeatism. Most of Trump's ardent supporters on this board have just retreated into excuse making. It's the #nevertrumpers, it's the media, it's Hillary's vote counters. What's with all the excuse making? Making excuses before the contest happens is defeatist to me.

and also this.

Science.

It's up to the Trump campaign to unify the mess they made, not anyone else.

Every other campaign I've ever seen has done it, so it's not like this is unprecedented. It starts with not flipping the bird and not holding a grudge against everyone who wasn't 100% with you from the start.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:43:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No he was different.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Maybe it's just me, but I'm feeling more positive about Trump in the past 2 weeks than I ever have.  He really needs to stay on the teleprompter.  The off-the-cuff, townhall/rally style turns alot of people off.  

I also think it's ridiculous that he's just now starting to run ads.  He talks alot of shit about self-funding his campaign, but he hasn't spent hardly any money.

I don't like Trump, and I despise all the idiots who made him our candidate, but I will vote for him to preserve the constitutional rights that have made America the greatest country on earth.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Op don't forget Zero got reelected despite a disastrous first term. Underestimate the stupidity of the American voter at your peril.
View Quote

There are two common misconceptions that seem to go together.

1) That the American voting public isn't a bunch of fucktards who like their govt cheese.

2) That words written by anonymous strangers on a gun forum have bigger impacts on the election than anything the media or the candidates can do.

It's baffling, but sometimes you just have to accept that people are operating on flawed ideas.  I was one of those who thought both in 2012.  That election showed me exactly how stupid both of those thoughts were.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:46:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't, and here's why: Cruz isn't the nominee. STOP OBSESSING ABOUT CRUZ!

I swear I've never seen people so focused on the last campaign at the expense of the current one.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No, I said this forum is at least partially representative of the voting public and the trend of defeatism here is noticeable. Take offense to that if you want.  I don't care about all the good you did or this board did, and you shouldn't care about what I've done in the past.  I'm talking about election day 2016.  Americans don't rest on their laurels, especially in the 2A fight.  I don't know what you're going to do, but as a general statement: trying to convince others not to vote because you think the candidate is flawed is a douche move.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't tried to convince anyone not to vote.

And what a non surprising answer to my question about what you've done to elect Trump other than bitch about other people online.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I swear I've never seen people so focused on the last campaign at the expense of the current one.
View Quote

The Trump folks like reminiscing about the good old days in the primary when they still had the MSM in the tank for them... it was more fun I'm sure.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:47:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would we not?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:48:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No he was different.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No he was different.

Cruz' might have been better on policy but he comes across like a creep.  His image problem, then his outspoken positions on gays and abortion, torpedoed his campaign.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Guys, WTF?  I've been web surfing since around 1999.  The nation, and the gun / conservative groups I identify with, have gone through some tough times since then.  9/11 obviously, but also the dark days of the AWB, the uncertainty of whether AWB would actually sunset, years 2004-2007 of the Iraq War, Sandy Hook, and multiple critical elections (some won, some lost).  

Throughout all those tough times that I remember in part through the lens of reading stuff people write on the internet, I've never seen so much defeatism from so-called American Men as what I see now.  From reading this and other boards, apparently its all over. Hillary will win because polls, and even if the polls change voter fraud is guaranteed. It's pitiful: take away the endorphins from your guy being in the lead, and people just can't handle the uncertainty.  The problem is, it's not just venting, people are now trying to convince others that Trump doesn't have a chance.  It's a weird, creepy social dynamic in play and I'm calling out about a third of the active posters in GD, including some of the site staff.  

Sure, some of you are Mobys or GOPe operatives with your own motives, but some of you guys are just mentally defeated.  It's pitiful.  Do you like the thought of recruiting more people into your "Trump's gonna lose and we're all screwed" club?  Are you looking forward, the day after the election, to being able to reference an internet post you made months ago "predicting" a Hillary win?  Do you draw comfort from being on what you think is the safest path towards...towards what?  Being right on the internet?  

All you defeatists should man up, for your own sake and the sake of your kids who are taking lessons from you.  If you think it's so hopeless that you're not even going to bother to vote on election day, at least have the courage to stay home in silence and be alone in your fear, instead of running away yelling that other people should join you.  
View Quote

I'll vote for Trump (probably), but I don't see him winning.  He's doing too many stupid things, and when you combine that w/ the media stacked against him and his own party stabbing him in the back I don't see it happening.     I'll be pleasantly surprised if he does win.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Maybe it's just me, but I'm feeling more positive about Trump in the past 2 weeks than I ever have.
View Quote

I don't think it's over like some people are calling it.  He's in a hole, but Hillary isn't well liked and there should be plenty of ways to convince people to vote GOP.  

But it would be nice to see his campaign (and his supporters around here) focus on November and Hillary instead of people they continually call irrelevant, but for some reason can't shut up about.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:50:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because nearly everyone flipping their shit about Trump was a Cruz cultist. Sure, some people don't like Trump. Most seem borderline mentally deranged about Cruz being such a loser. There's a massive thread of the "usual characters" boo-whooing about Cruz losing, while they cross post their concern Troll BS in Trump threads.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Or point fingers at the establishment types who turned traitor.

We're not talking "won't endorse" types, we're talking endorse Hitlery types.

When in your lifetime have you ever seen this happen ?  

Rep. Richard Hanna (N.Y.)
Henry Paulson,  fmr treasury secretary
Carlos Gutierrez, fmr commerce secretary
Rosario Marin, U.S. treasurer
John Negroponte, director of national intelligence and deputy secretary of state under
Richard Armitage, deputy secretary of state and adviser to Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush
Brent Scowcroft, chairman of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board and adviser to three previous Republican presidents
William Reilly, Environmental Protection Agency adminstrator
Alan Steinberg, regional EPA administrator
Robert Blackwill, former deputy national security adviser and ambassador to India
Scott Evertz, former director of the Office of National AIDS Policy
Lezlee Westine, former White House director of public liaison and deputy assistant to the president
Shirin Tahir-Kheli, special assistant to the president and ambassador and senior adviser for women's empowerment under Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
Ashley J. Tellis, special assistant to the president and senior director for strategic planning and Southwest Asia
David A. Gross, State Department coordinator for international communications and information policy
James Kunder, assistant administrator for Asia and the Near East at USAID
Matthew Waxman, senior official in the State Department and Defense Department
Kori Schake, National Security Council and State Department aide
Frank Lavin, former Reagan political director
Doug Elmets, former Reagan spokesman
im Cicconi, former Reagan and George H.W. Bush aide
Fred T. Goldberg Jr., former assistant U.S. treasury secretary and IRS commissioner
Charles Fried, former U.S. solicitor general under Reagan
Pete Teeley, press secretary to then-Vice President George H.W. Bush
Richard Howill, former deputy assistant secretary of state and ambassador to Ecuador under Reagan
William Ruckelshaus, former Environmental Protection Agency head, deputy attorney general and acting FBI director
Carla Hills, U.S. trade representative under George H.W. Bush
Robert Kagan, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, former Reagan State Department aide and adviser to the presidential campaigns of John McCain and Mitt Romney
Max Boot, senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations and adviser to GOP presidential candidates
Peter Mansoor, retired Army colonel and former aide to former CIA director David Petraeus
Meg Whitman, former Hewlett-Packard chief executive and California gubernatorial nominee
Chris Shays, former congressman from Connecticut
Connie Morella, former congresswoman from Maryland
David Durenberger, former senator from Minnesota
William Milliken, who served as governor of Michigan from 1969 to 1983

And that's just part of the list of fuck-heads, not including those here in GD who want to see that POS criminal elected POTUS
rather than that big mean poopy head Trump

Eff all of ya

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...are the ones who point fingers at others and refuse to accept responsibility for their own mistakes and incompetence.

Or point fingers at the establishment types who turned traitor.

We're not talking "won't endorse" types, we're talking endorse Hitlery types.

When in your lifetime have you ever seen this happen ?  

Rep. Richard Hanna (N.Y.)
Henry Paulson,  fmr treasury secretary
Carlos Gutierrez, fmr commerce secretary
Rosario Marin, U.S. treasurer
John Negroponte, director of national intelligence and deputy secretary of state under
Richard Armitage, deputy secretary of state and adviser to Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush
Brent Scowcroft, chairman of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board and adviser to three previous Republican presidents
William Reilly, Environmental Protection Agency adminstrator
Alan Steinberg, regional EPA administrator
Robert Blackwill, former deputy national security adviser and ambassador to India
Scott Evertz, former director of the Office of National AIDS Policy
Lezlee Westine, former White House director of public liaison and deputy assistant to the president
Shirin Tahir-Kheli, special assistant to the president and ambassador and senior adviser for women's empowerment under Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
Ashley J. Tellis, special assistant to the president and senior director for strategic planning and Southwest Asia
David A. Gross, State Department coordinator for international communications and information policy
James Kunder, assistant administrator for Asia and the Near East at USAID
Matthew Waxman, senior official in the State Department and Defense Department
Kori Schake, National Security Council and State Department aide
Frank Lavin, former Reagan political director
Doug Elmets, former Reagan spokesman
im Cicconi, former Reagan and George H.W. Bush aide
Fred T. Goldberg Jr., former assistant U.S. treasury secretary and IRS commissioner
Charles Fried, former U.S. solicitor general under Reagan
Pete Teeley, press secretary to then-Vice President George H.W. Bush
Richard Howill, former deputy assistant secretary of state and ambassador to Ecuador under Reagan
William Ruckelshaus, former Environmental Protection Agency head, deputy attorney general and acting FBI director
Carla Hills, U.S. trade representative under George H.W. Bush
Robert Kagan, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, former Reagan State Department aide and adviser to the presidential campaigns of John McCain and Mitt Romney
Max Boot, senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations and adviser to GOP presidential candidates
Peter Mansoor, retired Army colonel and former aide to former CIA director David Petraeus
Meg Whitman, former Hewlett-Packard chief executive and California gubernatorial nominee
Chris Shays, former congressman from Connecticut
Connie Morella, former congresswoman from Maryland
David Durenberger, former senator from Minnesota
William Milliken, who served as governor of Michigan from 1969 to 1983

And that's just part of the list of fuck-heads, not including those here in GD who want to see that POS criminal elected POTUS
rather than that big mean poopy head Trump

Eff all of ya

And you are blaming THEM for Trump losing?   Sad!   lol
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:53:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
At this point, they have to keep up their shtick because they've been so critical of Trump since the beginning.

If he wins, they look incredibly stupid.  If he loses, they are vindicated.

It comes down to personal pride.
View Quote

That hits close to the truth. Some overlook the fact that NOT ALL of us were Trump supporters from the get-go--- many voted for one or the other 16 candidates. Trump was not MY first or second choice, but he is what we have now. I have donated to his campaign twice now, will once more, and not whine, cry, or snivel about him--- but attempt to help him defeat that bitch. Others can do what they think best, personally I think it is best for the future of this country to not have another Clinton. YMMV
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
And you are blaming THEM for Trump losing?   Sad!   lol
View Quote

A list of has been politicians and some posters on ar15.com have single handedly destroyed Trump.

Those bastards.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:56:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Why would we not?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would we not?

Exactly.  Cruz lost, and it's Cruz's fault.  If Trump loses, it's NOT Trump's fault?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:57:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Trump isn't our problem, he's one of many symptoms of our problem.

I'd have to write a book to convey how badly I think the Republican party and conservative movement have fucked themselves over, but the punchline is, when they finally decided to turn on the establishment they chose Donald Trump as their vehicle, and they did it in a cycle they could easily have won against a candidate they believe is the devil herself.

Trump might win, but that wouldn't solve the problem.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:58:38 PM EDT
[#28]
I will vote for Trump even though I don't think he's a good candidate because the alternative is so much worse.

If Trump loses, the blame rests squarely with him.  It's called accountability.  The fact that he is running a shitty campaign also rests with him.

It amazes me that when the demoturds put foward a candidate even more despicable and loathsome than their normal traitorous candidates, that the republicans somehow manage to do their best to fuck it up.  He needs to convince people who are not part of the republican base to vote for him.

How's that going?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:04:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Those 2 retards were shit-talking Trump all morning and have been shit-talking Trump for months.  He made 2 tweets.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, I see.  NOW'S the time for intra-party navel gazing about the candidate, his platform, and the future of the nation.  August 22nd, weeks before the general election with the opposing party all but promising the destruction of the 2A and a dystopian economic future.  

Now is apparently a perfect time to complain about Trump saying mean things and just generally being a poopy head.  

Thanks for making my case.  

He was apparently just tweeting accusations that some news broadcasters he doesn't like are having an affair. I know his ardent followers will exclaim that this is just the kind of foul douchebaggery we need to show the world that the GOP isn't 'politically correct", but can we really expect people to not comment on this distracting behavior?  

Those 2 retards were shit-talking Trump all morning and have been shit-talking Trump for months.  He made 2 tweets.

He shouldn't have made ANY Tweets.  

A smart, well-disciplined campaign would never Tweet responses to "shit-talking retards."  
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

A smart, well-disciplined campaign would never Tweet responses to "shit-talking retards."  
View Quote

Tell us all about the campaigns which you have steered to victory.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:22:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup. They violated the 11th Commandment.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The Trump folks like reminiscing about the good old days in the primary when they still had the MSM in the tank for them... it was more fun I'm sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Hillary wins this Fall I'm convinced the first thing out of Trump and his supporters mouths will be "f*cking Cruz!"
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
If Hillary wins this Fall I'm convinced the first thing out of Trump and his supporters mouths will be "f*cking Cruz!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can bet the last person they blame will be Trump.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:27:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not a pro-football coach, but I would have given the ball to Marshawn.

I'm not a political campaign manager, but I would have my candidate avoid Twitter wars with retards.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guaranteed.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:30:37 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm confused by the implication that "we" have a shot at "winning." We lost the day a horde of mouth breathers decided it was a good idea to run a half-retarded New York liberal with no filter on his fucking mouth against another New York liberal with infinitely more experience and at least a facade of class. As is typical for Americans these days, we always look for someone else to blame.

I've said from the beginning that the blame falls squarely on the shoulders of those taken in by the xenophobic rantings of a con-man. This is all self-inflicted.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:31:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Don't confuse defeatism with realism. Those who are insisting that Trump will win, despite all evidence to the contrary, are looking more and more like ostriches with their heads buried in the sand. Unfortunately, the Republicans did this to themselves, because Hillary was eminently beatable.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:31:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You don't have to be so blunt about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think trump will lose, I'll vote anyway, waste of time in Ny but it's the principle. If my saying that makes an adult man distraught he needs to toughen up.

You don't have to be so blunt about it.

That's a very liberal thing for you to say.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:33:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And what a non surprising answer to my question about what you've done to elect Trump other than bitch about other people online.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, now we're trotting out what we've done?  Here are your contributions:

"I'm a Life member of the NRA, I volunteer for Friends of the NRA, I teach new shooters monthly, I am a member of multiple state level gun orgs and have encouraged others to do the same here, so on and so forth."

I'm also an NRA life member, teach new shooters (not monthly though), am a member of my state's most effective gun rights group, and have converted a number of previously anti-gun people to the 2A side.  I've been an active part of this world for 22 years so you can stow that keyboard commando language.  But honestly, all that crap is in the past and little is going to matter in November.  Voting matters.  If your participation in this effort consists of making declaratory statements on the internet that you're not voting for Trump, you're the target of my OP.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#43]
There is a difference been threatening to stay home/vote Hillary and pointing out Trump's endless screw ups because some of us would like for him to stop herding the swing voters into Hillary's direction.

Only Trump is responsible for him losing focus or saying something dumb five times a day. The #NeverTrumpers didn't put a gun to his head and demand he keep insinuating Judge Gonzalo Curiel is biased because of his Mexican heritage. The GOPe didn't force him to take the bait that was the Khan family at the DNC convention.

A big problem Trump has is the overwhelming need to respond to every insult, real or perceived, and to do so with an even bigger insult. People defend that as him not taking crap from anybody. But the people Trump needs to win over aren't going to look at it that way. They see it as an unhealthy emotional inability to handle criticism, a childish pettiness along the lines of "Bbbuuuttt Mmmooommm!!! They started it!"

Criticizing his actions isn't the same as voting for Hillary, it's hoping that he'll be less Cartman and more presidential in the future, so that those swing voters might decide he's a better choice than Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
At this point, they have to keep up their shtick because they've been so critical of Trump since the beginning.

If he wins, they look incredibly stupid.  If he loses, they are vindicated.

It comes down to personal pride.
View Quote

Lotta this goin' around these days.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:38:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That's a load of crap. People have been sounding the alarm about Trump for more than a year and this is playing out exactly as many of us predicted. Also, the polls aren't wrong. Team Trump knows it too. That's why they are prepping everybody for the loss by saying it's rigged, which it isn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, I see.  NOW'S the time for intra-party navel gazing about the candidate, his platform, and the future of the nation.  August 22nd, weeks before the general election with the opposing party all but promising the destruction of the 2A and a dystopian economic future.  

Now is apparently a perfect time to complain about Trump saying mean things and just generally being a poopy head.  

Thanks for making my case.  

That's a load of crap. People have been sounding the alarm about Trump for more than a year and this is playing out exactly as many of us predicted. Also, the polls aren't wrong. Team Trump knows it too. That's why they are prepping everybody for the loss by saying it's rigged, which it isn't.

Or the fuckin #NeverTrumpers did it! Twas all their fault you can't fully back my candidate therefore you love Hitlery!!! It was your fault not my support of a mouth breathing idiot of a fuckin candidate.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

OP thinks positive thinking wins elections.

First, I've yet to see anyone on this board say they will stay home or vote for Hillary because they don't like Trump. Trump supporters keep implying that the board is full of these folks, but I've yet to see one. This is an example of the imaginary world die-hard Trump supporters inhabit.

Second, people who think Trump is likely to lose (like me) think that way because of the effect of recent demographic changes on the electoral college, not because of polls. If you acknowledge reality, you understood from day one that Trump has always had to draw an inside straight to win the presidency. The presidential race is not the place to get behind long-shot candidates. Like it or not, reality says the presidency is now won with middle of the road voters in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina. Trump supporters blaming the polls, the media, and other likely Trump votes for the effect of demographic and systemic facts on Trump's chances is another example of their denial of reality.

And before you say, "well McCain and Romney lost, so that proves middle-of-the-road candidates can't win," McCain's and Romney's losses do not prove that. George W. Bush and his father before him were middle-of-the-road candidates. Reagan, who was elected 32 years ago, was the last semi-conservative president. Even he was big-government. The demographics of the electoral college have changed dramatically over those 32 years. Indeed, the voters who will decide this election weren't even old enough to vote then. McCain's and Romney's losses show nothing more than how far behind Republicans start in presidential elections now. Any Republican is a long-shot. Supporting presidential candidates that only appeal to the base in states the Republicans will anyway just doesn't make any sense.

In short, if Trump gets destroyed in the election don't blame the majority of Republican primary voters who voted against him.
View Quote
PA452
Munsen

Sydney1629

Forker

Top Secret

RarestRX

Badfish1969

Polymorphous

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:42:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A LOT of us supported Cruz. But when it came time to play ball he let his butt hurt get the best of him, he can go fuck himself for it.

Not a surprise many traditionally Cruz voters are abandoning him like our family is.  If he's lucky he will keep his Senate seat, but he will never be president after the stunt he pulled.

And no...voters won't say "we should of voted for Cruz" if Hillary wins.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm also an NRA life member, teach new shooters (not monthly though), am a member of my state's most effective gun rights group, and have converted a number of previously anti-gun people to the 2A side.  I've been an active part of this world for 22 years so you can stow that keyboard commando language.  But honestly, all that crap is in the past and little is going to matter in November.  Voting matters.  If your participation in this effort consists of making declaratory statements on the internet that you're not voting for Trump, you're the target of my OP.  
View Quote

Unsurprisingly, we're on the same side of things when it comes to gun rights. and I salute you for the good work you're doing.  

But once again, your OP is all about how defeatist are hurting Trumps chance in November....but you remain silent about what you're doing to help Trump in November other than voting and this whiny thread.

So.....maybe reevaluate how much weight you put on dumb comments online and consider getting out and doing something other than finding people to blame if he loses?

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This should have been a shoo-in presidency for the GOP, but GOPers brought us Trump, and well -- here we are.   Maybe next election people will exercise a bit of critical thinking before casting a ballot in the next primaries.
View Quote

OK, of ALL of the candidates GOP started with which one of them could have taken on the Hildabeast.

Name ONE, just ONE.

Jeb? HAH! The entire country is tired of the Bush tribe.

Cruz? He lost when he ran his mouth on the social/religious issues. People HATE the moral police.

The TRUTH, as hard as it is to swallow is the only one that even had a ghost of a chance to beat Hilllary is Donald Trump.

Like it, lump it, love it, or leave it, that is the (as sad as it is) truth.

Another truth is that GOPe would rather see a Hillary win because a Trump victory is likely to upset their little apple cart.

What is Donald Trump?

The middle class giving the finger to GOPe and the DNC.

It is the pissed off party telling BOTH parties to shove it.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're the ones who picked a long-time pillar of the NYC Dem establishment, who can't figure out how to shut the fuck up for more than a day at a time even though he has a very good brain and says lots of things, as a candidate this time.

Even Yeb would have been both a better candidate and a better President than Mango Messiah.
Page / 5
Top Top