Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 12:53:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We live in a time where banks are hacked, accounts are hacked, gov computers are hacked, phones are hacked, everything is getting hacked every day or secretly monitoring every move or sound you make.
This is exactly what we don't need but go ahead and wait in line for it, I'm sure it will let you fuck it till it's time to fuck you.
View Quote

What if the hackers have an actual sense of humor and they send the Butlerbots to your work place to rape you in the break room?

Even better when they start to look like real people and hackers send them out to rob banks while using the face of someone/s they do not like.

Then there will be the bots that hack other bots to do things like kill human beings.

Will be several magnitudes worse when it gets this bad:

"You don't talk to me?" - Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles scene
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:01:32 AM EDT
[#2]
No sex robot...no care
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:14:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Ana De Armas model?  How much?

Joi brings joy.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 1:53:47 AM EDT
[#4]
The Fetish cult is going to have a Renaissance with this thing
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:03:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can I fuck it?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:33:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That's the greatest thing about Musk. He's the only person serious about space colonization, and he has built enough of a fortune to potentially make it happen.

He may truly be our only hope for survival as a species.
View Quote
Musk haters here will jump on this as hero worship, but it's kinda correct. Every generation needs a Howard Hughes.

Or, we can just, y'know, live in mud huts, eat the bugs, and lick each other's buttholes until the meteor hits.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 3:41:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We live in a time where banks are hacked, accounts are hacked, gov computers are hacked, phones are hacked, everything is getting hacked every day or secretly monitoring every move or sound you make.
This is exactly what we don't need but go ahead and wait in line for it, I'm sure it will let you fuck it till it's time to fuck you.
View Quote

How soon can I order a "catgirl"?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 4:18:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Whitest Kids U' Know: Sex Robot
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 4:45:34 AM EDT
[#9]
So should I buy more stock? Sell my stock?
Invest in catgirls
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 4:51:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Waiting for the pricing
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 4:57:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
But will it be able to climb stairs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTlV0Y5yAww

I love the portable privacy screen they rolled out at the end to hide the carnage. Damage control Honda style...
View Quote

Kind of like what they do if a horse breaks its leg at the racetrack.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:05:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Can I fuck it?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:07:17 AM EDT
[#13]
New voters
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:11:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
said the bots could become "buddy" or "catgirl" sex partners.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:13:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Elon Musk will reveal human-sized Optimus ‘butler robot’ in 10 DAYS – and says it’s ‘cheaper than a car’
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/tesla-shares-teaser-image-elon-751748355.jpg?w=960
Tesla is due to host an event about its work in AI on September 30 where it is expected to reveal further details about Optimus.

Buzz is building within the Texas company as Tesla is having more internal meetings on robots, a person familiar with the matter said.

Longer term, Musk said at a TED Talk robots could be used in homes, making dinner, mowing the lawn and caring for elderly people.

The oddball billionaire, who has nine children with three women, even said the bots could become "buddy" or "catgirl" sex partners.

The robot business eventually may be worth more than Tesla's car revenue, according to Musk.

He has previously said that a Tesla robot could eventually become cheaper than a car.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/19865189/elon-musk-optimus-butler-robot-cheaper-car/
View Quote

Great, Kaylons.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:28:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Can I fuck it?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:32:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Is it a sex bot?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:37:06 AM EDT
[#19]
XFF - Session on Posthuman Ethics
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:02:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Musk is all about making companies to fund his dreams.
Humanoid robots will help him in space and on Mars. And in production. So sell them and get the public to pay. Why not .

Every single thing he does fits together....

His tunnel company? Guess what his boring machine is sized to fit whole, in a starship.....

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:13:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Can I put the Cherry 2000 on layaway?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:14:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
But, can we fuck it Elon?

View Quote

Just the other way around for now
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#23]
And this is how you get iRobot
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:16:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Can I fuck it?
View Quote

I mean, anything can be, so the bigger question is, how brave ARE you?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#25]
I guess with the whole Twitter thing and bots, he got pissed..

"You want bots?! I'll show you some fucking bots!!"

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:37:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Don't get your hopes up too much, robot tech is still nowhere near advanced enough to be useful at home, much more actually being threatening like a Terminator.
View Quote

It's already here.  3D printers, laser engravers, CNC routers/mills/lathes... just because they don't have heads and eyes doesn't mean they're not robots.

Tech has a habit of sneaking up on us that way.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:41:55 AM EDT
[#27]
This is why I don't trust that mother fucker.   One year he's on Joe Rogan saying IA will be the death of the human race they next year he's the first guy to try to put a robot in your house.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:42:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It's already here.  3D printers, laser engravers, CNC routers/mills/lathes... just because they don't have heads and eyes doesn't mean they're not robots.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't get your hopes up too much, robot tech is still nowhere near advanced enough to be useful at home, much more actually being threatening like a Terminator.

Atlas | Partners in Parkour

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:51:52 AM EDT
[#29]
I just wanna know if it can run a Dillon 550
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:54:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF4DML7FIWk

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif

That's pretty impressive.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#31]
I wonder if the three Laws of Robotics is in the programming.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#32]
If guys can have sex with it, there’s almost no reason to get married.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:05:53 AM EDT
[#33]
to my understanding the boston dynamics videos that have been posted are all situations where the robot is hard coded to perform maneuvers that perfectly line up with the physical environment.
So for example if you moved one of those platforms the bot would merrily crash right through it without noticing. This is probably why Boston Dynamics has been around forever and you never see anything more interesting than these staged videos.

Tesla on the other hand is working on a generalized navigation AI that can move through an environment based on data from cameras. It is a completely different approach

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I can envision robot reparations in the future. You best do your own butlering now or your great, great, great grandchildren will be on the hook for it.
View Quote

Ha.  Like never having any family who ever owned slaves is a defense against having your tax dollars stolen and called "reparations."
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If it can run a zero turn mower, weed trimmer and is under $50k

Sign me up.
View Quote

Buying slaves employees I see.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:13:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He’s going to get neutered if it’s not world changing day one.

I don’t get why he feels the need to do this shit.

Tesla is profitable and dominant.

Spacex is dominant and profitable.
View Quote

Uhhh...Tesla nor Spacex were dominate and world changing day one.  As a matter of fact, SpaceX was a laughing stock for quite a while as they kept blowing up their launch vehicles as they worked out the bugs.  When God made Elon, he forgot to include the quit in that man.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Can we fuck it?
View Quote

Do you enjoy robot dick?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
to my understanding the boston dynamics videos that have been posted are all situations where the robot is hard coded to perform maneuvers that perfectly line up with the physical environment.
View Quote

I heard just the opposite. A YT vid by the BD guys said the robots are using spacial recognition software however that space is programmed in. Outside the space they're lost. They can find the boxes/beams/eachother so long as they and the objects are within the space they're suppose to be in. Something like that. But if the objects were off they could  adjust.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Is it hard coded with Asimov's three Laws of Robotics?

Don't want to get terminated by the robobutler.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:27:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Fisto is on the way.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:30:41 AM EDT
[#42]

ARFCOM GD

selling bro-dozers and tasco scopes to buy dis bitch

Highly Suspect - My Name Is Human [Official Video]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:39:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Wow

"Oddball Billionaire"

"Nine children with three women"

No liberal slant there at all!

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:44:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Musk should focus on fixing the myriad of problems with the tesla product
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#45]

My thoughts exactly.

New caliber investments by industrial complex making sense perhaps?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:56:55 AM EDT
[#46]
I need a racist psychopathic catgirl fuckbot with a mute button, off switch, and a self sacrifice protocol in case of a break-in.

Is that so much to ask?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:00:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Self cleaning huh? How would that work, some kind of water hookup?
View Quote

Like an oven. Incinerator.  

Don't fuck up when selecting between "pleasantly warm" and "self clean"  cycles.

I think it is fucking cool and awesome.

Think of how much more technologically advanced the human species could be, if so much effort was not put in to bouying  the detritus of societies around the world.

I don't get the tendency to make them humanoid, except for the God complex thing. A form follows function robot would be cheaper and more effective.

And the author of the article shows their small mindedness. A man who is the most revolutionary figure of this century, so far, and he's called an "oddball billionaire with 9 kids by 3 wives". Maybe we should hope he fathers a few more on the off chance he makes another one of himself.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:03:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I’d settle for handjobs
View Quote

What if the program malfunctions and crushed your Talley-wacker!?!

The old fashioned way is best.

Fleshlight!

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:20:21 AM EDT
[#49]
You all want this

But get this instead

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:31:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Imagine robots coming into the homes of America ready to help others and learn to adapt to new environments just to immediately have neckbeards modifying these things with flesh lights and fake tits. Immediately getting caked in bukkake. What a future for these poor things.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top