Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:31:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Clearing all your bullshit out of their country will result in a ceasefire.  Amazing stuff.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The pro Russia crowd here made several predictions that he would be overthrown in a coup…didn’t happen.

Correct however every Russian missile and bomb reinforces their desire to fight.

View Quote

What I can't understand is why you guys spend so much time worrying about and talking about what GD thinks, or what supposed Russian shills think?  Who gives a shit?  Some of you, French bulldog guy, spend more time in the war thread whining about GD than you do fantasizing about sending tomahawks or whatever masturbatory scenario you've dreamed up.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Retarded take.

People love that good ol' Rooskies propaganda. Those untermensch Little Russians can only be doing so well because of the US ISR and weapons!

And nobody in the Alliance does anything without the US having full control of them. I know the France, Germany and others tell the US to fuck off all the time. But we'll still go with the narrative that Washington controls everything and nobody really wants to join NATO.... it's just American mind control that makes them want to join.

View Quote

Such irony.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#4]
They need to change the ROE and let Ukraine hit military targets inside of Russia. Maybe even non-military targets.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:06:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Putin don't look so good
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:16:12 PM EDT
[#6]

must have hit his magic number : 500,000
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:28:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I would say that this will depend on the Ukrainian people. If they have the will to continue fighting to try and regain more of their territory, knowing they could lose more.

But they have to know that any cease fire with Putin is temporary. They will gain a couple years at most that they had better use to fortify the shit out of their border with Russia.
View Quote

@colklink

Serious question:  

How do you think the impending U.S. election will affect how Putin proceeds?  Does he want to consolidate his current position out of fear that Trump may win and go all in on Ukraine military support?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#8]
This is a bad look for Russia.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@colklink

Serious question:  

How do you think the impending U.S. election will affect how Putin proceeds?  Does he want to consolidate his current position out of fear that Trump may win and go all in on Ukraine military support?
View Quote

Someone made the point earlier that if trump wins, US petroleum production will greatly increase, cutting Russian income. IMO that would have more of an impact than any weapons we can provide Ukraine.

Honestly don't think Trump can win, but this may be Putin hedging his bets.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Bull shit.

Russia is in this to WIN this and is not the one that will be begging for peace in the end here.

Contrary to what our media may be telling you - Putin is not sick and about to die, The Russian people are NOT about to revolt, The sanctions are NOT working, Russia is NOT 'running out of' weapons,  and Russia is not getting 'weaker' as this conflict drags on.

Most people with at least a half brain knew they were full of it when they rolled this gem out for a propaganda 'mouthpiece'.

Last I read was that THAT particular mouthpiece was still working there but demoted and working on the actual front lines vs the 'working in the rear'.

Still being used as their American 'mouthpiece' by the UAF but not in the same exact way that many would would consider 'proper' if you get my drift.

Seems logical to me that we would flex so much after the major ass whipping and 'schooling' that we gave the third world defenses that we humiliated in Afghanistan.

Why stop with that one victory when we can put them ALL in their proper place (at the same time no less)???

View Quote

Damn dude.   You have issues.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Now is the time to hit him hard.
View Quote
You mean the Ukrainians have not been?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:33:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How did that work out with the previously recognized lines?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russian President Vladimir Putin is ready to halt the war in Ukraine with a negotiated ceasefire that recognises the current battlefield lines, four Russian sources told Reuters, saying he is prepared to fight on if Kyiv and the West do not respond.

How did that work out with the previously recognized lines?
Maybe this time the pedophile cunt in the White House won't green-light an invasion.  'Minor' consequences in the event of a 'minor' incursion indeed.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:34:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In before Russian shills?

Putin the man of peace? Just acting christian with an olive branch?

War monger west will reject?
View Quote
Couldn't the International World Court of the Galaxy just ORDER him to cease hostilities?

Like they told Israel.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Big guy aint gettin no 10% out of any ceasefire.
View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:11:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Listen up Zellensky.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:12:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The pro Russia crowd here made several predictions that he would be overthrown in a coup didn't happen.

Correct however every Russian missile and bomb reinforces their desire to fight.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Zelenskyy loses the support of the Ukrainian people, the war is over. Simple as that.

The pro Russia crowd here made several predictions that he would be overthrown in a coup didn't happen.

That must be why there are so many 18-25 yr olds NOT fighting, huh?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:21:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They need to change the ROE and let Ukraine hit military targets inside of Russia. Maybe even non-military targets.
View Quote
RoE is the stupidest fucking expression in a war theater that could ever be uttered.
Ukrainians SHOULD HAVE been doing cross border attacks as deep into Russia as they could reach, from the start.
But, they're not the brightest people, apparently.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Bad like how? Is this the same as invading a country, occupying it for 20 yrs, then turning it back over to the same people you invaded?
With an $8 BN military gift of equipment?
That kind of bad look?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:34:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
RoE is the stupidest fucking expression in a war theater that could ever be uttered.
Ukrainians SHOULD HAVE been doing cross border attacks as deep into Russia as they could reach, from the start.
View Quote

They tried that crap. Faded buns told us all about it...

Guess what?

Every single time they tried, They FAILED and got kilt.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It will probably get rejected.  The politicians in DC want their grift train to keep chugging along.

The only way this war stops is when Russia decides the pain and cost of holding Ukraine far outweigh any benefits.  Hopefully this is a sign they've finally reached that conclusion, or at least getting close.
View Quote

Oh hell yeah. They aren't done milking it yet, not by a long shot. Remember very early on when this was about to be resolved and then Blinken flew over there to fuck up the deal? I member.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's a fucking joke.  This whole deal is a sad fucking joke.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:41:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Really showing how little you know.

US has prohibited Ukraine from doing cross border attacks with any weapon we supply. Ukraine has been attacking cross border with their own weapons.

Some people here aren't the brightest people, apparently.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:48:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Bad like how? Is this the same as invading a country, occupying it for 20 yrs, then turning it back over to the same people you invaded?
That kind of bad look?
View Quote

That was merely an isolated incident dude!

Look at how we showed them in Vietnam, or Korea, or...

Ok, bad examples there but look how fast we turned Syria around once we declared that 'Assad must go!' and got his ass...

Here is where Ukraine is headed -

While this bozo plays the game he is 'instructed' to play -

AND rakes in our cash...

:)

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:48:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That kind of bad look?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That kind of bad look?

Much worse. Getting tired of pummeling the enemy and going home because you’d rather smoke the money compared with national mobilization to seize a little bit of land and literally not being capable of better?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 8:58:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Ukraine can easily win this war if it's properly supported AND if the US would stop being cowards and let Ukraine attack inside Russia using US weapons.

Ukraine has been attacking Russian on Russian ground using their homemade drones. They've hit many oil refineries, and conducted sabotage attacks.  This war would be over with already if the west had given Ukraine the weapons they needed, including aircraft, at the begining.

We need to stop the Russians, and let them know any aggression will be met with force.  We can't have another Neville Chamberlain moment thinking appeasement will work.  If Russia takes Ukraine, they will have access to Ukrainian weapons factories, steel factories, and their troops to use against us.  They will have better control of the north black sea, and better positioning against the west.  We can't let that happen.

The west abandoned Czechoslovakia back in 1938.  The results were

- Hitler was emboldened and felt it was OK to keep going
- Hitler had access to Czech weapons factories and troops
- It gave Germany much better positioning to attack other countries

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

US has prohibited Ukraine from doing cross border attacks with any weapon we supply. Ukraine has been attacking cross border with their own weapons.

View Quote

Showing how little YOU know dude...

Above pictures of stuff WE gave them that got blown the fuck up as soon as they crossed the border to commit suicide. :)

I am just surprised they even made it TO the border with any of the hand me down junk they have been getting from us.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:03:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/EKkswPu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sq8OVfl.jpg

Above pictures of stuff WE gave them that got blown the fuck up as soon as they crossed the border to commit suicide. :)

I am just surprised they even made it TO the border with any of the hand me down junk they have been getting from us.

https://i.imgur.com/1RgdsuR.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Literally a staged photo op.

Look at the tires.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:06:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weren't crewed by Ukranians but you probably knew that.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:07:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After 9/11, the US military had the biggest enlistment surge since WW2.

Big, bad, Russia invades Ukraine, and the same age group AVOIDS enlistment, for the most part. It's unfathomable why these young, Ukrainian men do not want to defend their country.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:09:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Does it?
So the US is running the war? Thanks for clarifying that.

Because if ANYONE told me that I couldn't kill the enemy in any fucking way possible, in any place I could, I'd tell them to get fucked.
If my country was occupied, that is.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:13:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ukraine can easily win this war if it's properly supported AND if the US would stop being cowards and let Ukraine attack inside Russia using US weapons.

Ukraine has been attacking Russian on Russian ground using their homemade drones. They've hit many oil refineries, and conducted sabotage attacks.  This war would be over with already if the west had given Ukraine the weapons they needed, including aircraft, at the begining.

We need to stop the Russians, and let them know any aggression will be met with force.  We can't have another Neville Chamberlain moment thinking appeasement will work.  If Russia takes Ukraine, they will have access to Ukrainian weapons factories, steel factories, and their troops to use against us.  They will have better control of the north black sea, and better positioning against the west.  We can't let that happen.

View Quote
Why do we "need to stop the Russians"? They can't even roll Ukraine. Are
you one of those people who think they will conquer all of Eastern Europe next? Explain how they will do that?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:14:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Botox.
View Quote

Yup.

Joe is where it is at as far as 'tough' looking world leaders is concerned.

Fairly sure that all the stories about Biden shitting his pants here, there, and everywhere are nothing more than 'Russian Disinformation'.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Big guy aint gettin no 10% out of any ceasefire.
View Quote

Retarded statement  = autism
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:18:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Now is the time to hit him hard.
View Quote

They can't. They can barely hold what they have left. The current Territory Putin has taken is now Russian. Ukraine unfortunately t getting it back no matter how.much Uke propaganda says. But Uke propaganda predicted them taking crimes back before Spring last war as well
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:22:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Big, bad, Russia invades Ukraine, and the same age group AVOIDS enlistment, for the most part. It's unfathomable why these young, Ukrainian men do not want to defend their country.
View Quote

Ukraine is trying, for demographic reasons, to send men who already have kids. They have almost no young men already, same as Russia.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're fucking cowards.  Let the booger eating retarded slavs kill each other.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ukraine is trying, for demographic reasons, to send men who already have kids. They have almost no young men already, same as Russia.
View Quote

Oh well.  Fuck'em.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The words "shit" and "F-35" go well together:  After 23 years of development and a program that will cost around $2 trillion when all is said and done the US military has a fleet of planes only half of which can fly at any one time, while less than 1/3 of which are even combat-capable .

Meanwhile, SACEUR reports that Russia has already reconstituted its forces in Ukraine and is now producing more ammunition than all of NATO combined , while the depleted US  and NATO industrial bases  are struggling to replace  even those high-tech weapons .  Russia is slowly, steadily, inexorably crushing Ukraine  with supposedly inferior equipment and troops while the leaders of the West pretend their latest wunderwaffe will turn the tide .  Not that they would be effective anyway, as Russian EW has proven to be far better than we expected .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6X_kSmByn0

I've said it many times, but a lot of people here simply cannot let go of their 1991 Fantasy that the US is the unquestioned economic and military superpower in the world today.  It's not true at all:  The world has changed radically in the past 30 years, and none of those changes have been for the better as far as our interests are concerned.

China is now the world's largest manufacturer -- outproducing the US, Japan, and Germany combined  -- and the world's largest economy based on purchasing power , and they're catching up rapidly in military capability as well .  Russia has shrugged off the effects of our sanctions and has placed their economy on war footing . Even their junior partners Iran  and North Korea  are getting in on the action.

The quicker we recognize and accept these facts, the quicker we can correct our significant economic and military deficiencies.  Or we can continue to pretend that war with any of these countries would be a quick, easy, and relatively bloodless repeat of Desert Storm, and all we have to do is wave a wand and suddenly become the Arsenal of Democracy again.  It ain't going to happen without major changes.
View Quote

But, but... At least the Patriots are protecting Ukraine from the crappy Russian weapons!

As they (Ukraine) are now at what? 90% of their power generating capacity taken offline FOREVER...

All we have to do is send them so many small generators (perhaps some chinese solar panel crap as well) that Russia can't hit them all and Ukraine will once again be WINNING!

The entire concept of individual homes and businesses having power run to each one really is the 'old way' of doing things. Hundreds of tents spread everywhere throughout the cities are the way of the future!
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe they are cowards it's just they know better than the hardcore Ukebros here they know they will not completely kick Russia out by force so who wants to be the guy that dies the day before the inevitable peace agreement?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I don't believe they are cowards it's just they know better than the hardcore Ukebros here they know they will not completely kick Russia out by force so who wants to be the guy that dies the day before the inevitable peace agreement?
View Quote

I agree in part.  They know the score.  But still, your country is invaded and you choose to party in Kiev and let 40 year olds get slaughtered?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:08:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Define how much and how long "properly supported" is going to be.

How much does "properly supported" cost?

Arming proxies has been the rule since Korea, not attacking the donor nation.

How else would you like to see this escalated?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#43]
When your troops leave every square inch of Ukraine then ask for talks. Putin can not be allowed to gain anything or he will do it again, and again.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:25:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Exhausted Ukrainian forces fight to contain Russian advances on the eastern front

Exhausted Ukrainian forces fight to contain Russian advances on the eastern front
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:30:12 PM EDT
[#45]
It's all theater.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

But, but... At least the Patriots are protecting Ukraine from the crappy Russian weapons!

As they (Ukraine) are now at what? 90% of their power generating capacity taken offline FOREVER...
View Quote

Gonna go with Blueballs diagnosis, you do seem to have issues.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Russia captured those two HMMWV in Georgia back in 2008?

Good work drinking the propaganda
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:51:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

After 9/11 we lost fewer men in 20 years then Ukraine loses in a weekend?

You where literally safer in Iraq than in South Chicago?

Ukraine is being televised 24/7 and is as bad a hell hole as WW1?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Not lookin' good for Dark Brandon. In an honest election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No more stimulus checks for Lockheed and Raytheon

Not lookin' good for Dark Brandon. In an honest election.

Yeah, I am not sure how the election is going to go.  This might be Putin looking to back down before Trump could get elected.  If Trump did happen to win the election I think Putin would regret not tossing in the towel sooner if the war was still ongoing.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 11:48:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yeah, I am not sure how the election is going to go.  This might be Putin looking to back down before Trump could get elected.  If Trump did happen to win the election I think Putin would regret not tossing in the towel sooner if the war was still ongoing.
View Quote

What would Trump do to stop Putin?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top