Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 9:08:44 PM EDT
[#1]
and the real kicker is if Trump doesn't win 2020, or a dem replaces him in 2025, it all gets erased like it never happened.
With a heaping of payback and vengeful tyranny.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wake me up when someone goes to prison
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 9:16:21 PM EDT
[#3]
If I won the lottery, I'd make a big fat donation to JW. They do good work.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 9:18:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing _ to see_here; move_along.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The email server scandal is bad, but it is also a distraction from the real crimes she was committing as Secretary of State.  Selling power and influence through the Clinton Foundation.

It seams like everybody has dropped what was actually being discussed in the emails.  The server being wiped was just the obstruction part.

Obama and the Clinton's can play the email scandal off as her just being tech ignorant, but nothing that justifies jail time.  The MSM will spin it for them and the dem's will eat it up.
View Quote
This.  The focus is on the process crime, not on the reason why she was deleting them.  There's a very solid case for influence peddling. Look at the timeline of the clinton foundation, the donations, and who she met with.

And as soon as she had no more power to sell....  *POOF* it disappeared. Just like that.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 9:28:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This.  The focus is on the process crime, not on the reason why she was deleting them.  There's a very solid case for influence peddling. Look at the timeline of the clinton foundation, the donations, and who she met with.

And as soon as she had no more power to sell....  *POOF* it disappeared. Just like that.
View Quote
Too complex for the FBI.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 9:30:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I get the spinners, msm, all the left, but race had nothing to do with what he did.

Power
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Obama is in on this up to his eyeballs.

And that is why it will go exactly no where.  NO ONE has the political balls to go after the first African American president.
I get the spinners, msm, all the left, but race had nothing to do with what he did.

Power
Of course not, but it WILL protect him.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 11:22:07 PM EDT
[#8]
What the heck.  In!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top