User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Help pls, on phone and too old to shop stuff

Paste

(may need ti invert colors blk>white

On:

Also, can someone put this on the photo Jackie Chan instead of the line drawn Jackie Chan? Much obliged

Inspiration came from this Fudd thread where a certain person who might be mentioned in this thread makes the following claims on his Rem700 based customs with custom Leupold:

"I am not implying but am flat out saying our rifle outperforms anything else out of the box.

I absolutely guarantee our systems will outperform that rifle under real field conditions"

AND

"We use the best barrel available. We don't specify who that is because we never would blame the barrel maker if there ever was a problem with the whole system." (after someone had the temerity to ask whose barrels he used in his builds)

I couldn't make it past 6 pages, hence the inspiration for the Jackie Chan pic. Peruse it at the risk of your mental health.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 3:34:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

False.

Touching ourselves while fantasizing about FO time against [insert daily outrage group here] constitutes 87% of what we do here.

Also:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/266317/0EAD93F0-DE77-482B-B41F-75ADE6FB8126-941072.jpg
View Quote
Speak for yourself but at least you're not trying to touch me I guess
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 3:39:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
One thing about Liberals that Conservatives could learn from is a united front.
View Quote
Perception, its easy to look unified when you own the media lock stock and barrel
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 3:42:56 PM EDT
[#4]
1. So fucking stupid.

2. This bullshit where we create dissention and destroy ourselves from within is the left's wet dream. You couldn't be a better shill if you tried.

Go ahead and laugh at the NRA raising money for lawsuits with swag while the GOA continues to be worthless for anything other than fear trolling emails.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
1. So fucking stupid.

2. This bullshit where we create dissention and destroy ourselves from within is the left's wet dream. You couldn't be a better shill if you tried.

Go ahead and laugh at the NRA raising money for lawsuits with swag while the GOA continues to be worthless for anything other than fear trolling emails.
View Quote
WLP did that when he spent all your money for suits, vacations, and various other things instead of joining recent lawsuits. They literally are advocating for the gun control that  real pro gun groups are suing over
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#6]
A true FUDD today is still peddling snake oil gun knowledge from the 70s and 80s.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 4:01:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

https://i.imgflip.com/30wiz6.jpg

Inspiration came from this Fudd thread where a certain person who might be mentioned in this thread makes the following claims on his Rem700 based customs with custom Leupold:

"I am not implying but am flat out saying our rifle outperforms anything else out of the box.

I absolutely guarantee our systems will outperform that rifle under real field conditions"

AND

"We use the best barrel available. We don't specify who that is because we never would blame the barrel maker if there ever was a problem with the whole system." (after someone had the temerity to ask whose barrels he used in his builds)

I couldn't make it past 6 pages, hence the inspiration for the Jackie Chan pic. Peruse it at the risk of your mental health.
View Quote
jesus christ hes delusional on many levels
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Damn

why would he be upset over bumpstock owners?

@JohnBurns
View Quote
Not my finest hour.

It seems a 103 deg temp, lots of cough med, and a bit of tequila can make dumb shit seem funny.

I don't remember much from that night.

That followed a few days of trying to explain to GD that there are real ligit reasons why bumpstocks were a threat to getting  a good ruling from SCOTUS on State level AWBs.

There are real reasons 2nd A scholars like David Kopel and Stephen Hallbrook, the NRA, the NSSF and most saw bumpstocks as a way to use the problematic dicta in the Heller Decision when the right AWB case hits SCOTUS.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 4:18:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
1. So fucking stupid.

View Quote
I'm not sure the evidence points to us being the ones doing any destroying of ourselves from within.  A handful of charlatan's in a position of responsibility are to blame.  Certainly we ought not blame those who are calling a spade a spade.  That would seem to be equally damaging as supporting the charlatan.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I hope that user was banned.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So edgy.......
Almost as edgy as this NRA (thought he had NRA symbol, so can’t confirm but he’s staunchly defending NRA ) member threatening to kill bumpstock owners

https://i.imgur.com/bOm7Krn.png
I hope that user was banned.
JB is as solid 2A as they come. No Fudd. He just likes killing things and eating them.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 4:40:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not my finest hour.

It seems a 103 deg temp, lots of cough med, and a bit of tequila can make dumb shit seem funny.

That followed a few days of trying to explain to GD that there are real ligit reasons why bumpstocks were a threat to getting  a good ruling from SCOTUS on State level AWBs.

There are real reasons 2nd A scholars like David Kopel and Stephen Hallbrook, the NRA, the NSSF and most saw bumpstocks as a way to use the problematic dicta in the Heller Decision when the right AWB case hits SCOTUS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn

@JohnBurns
Not my finest hour.

Yup. They don't know about the language of it.

Still, the NRA should have ballsed up.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Uh-Oh...looks like Russia helped the Democrats find a way to make gun owners hate the NRA.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 4:59:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Uh-Oh...looks like Russia helped the Democrats find a way to make gun owners hate the NRA.
View Quote
Yup, promote more gun control
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#15]

and if anyone is active on zuckerbook, feel free to give this one of mine a share so it keeps spreading:
https://www.facebook.com/the.crimewave/photos/a.317093949161461/345845029619686/?type=3&theater
share it in fudd groups for maximum triggering
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

JB is as solid 2A as they come. No Fudd. He just likes killing things and eating them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
His assumption is that bumpstock owners will lead to the AR platform being banned. That's why he is making thinly veiled threats to shoot them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn

@JohnBurns
His assumption is that bumpstock owners will lead to the AR platform being banned. That's why he is making thinly veiled threats to shoot them.
Have you seen his ARs? ARs should just be banned because of that. They look like a NASCAR car, or a rice'd out ricer
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:10:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

False.

Touching ourselves while fantasizing about FO time against [insert daily outrage group here] constitutes 87% of what we do here.

Also:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/266317/0EAD93F0-DE77-482B-B41F-75ADE6FB8126-941072.jpg
View Quote
If you don't argue with your own, then one day they will make a fool of themselves and discredit us all.

Source: The looney left
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Have you seen his ARs? ARs should just be banned because of that. They look like a NASCAR car, or a rice'd out ricer
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/80601/security_jpg-945171.JPG
View Quote
Well, each logo gives a 100FPS boost to the round.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:15:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Can we knock of the bickering about (and at) John B please?

He has repeatedly stated that he regrets his posts, and he cannot go back in time and change anything.

Sometime we phrase things poorly when we are passionate about something (and tired or sick or whatever), and it seems poor form to constantly badger someone about words he regrets.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/1715/010F5AFA-6AED-4191-9475-C7F22C0778A0-889398.jpg
View Quote
There's "phrase things poorly" and "threaten death on people."
Would a member who said similar things about cops, or black people still be on this site?
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:20:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He has repeatedly stated that he regrets his posts, and he cannot go back in time and change anything.

Sometime we phrase things poorly when we are passionate about something (and tired or sick or whatever), and it seems poor form to constantly badger someone about words he regrets.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/1715/010F5AFA-6AED-4191-9475-C7F22C0778A0-889398.jpg
View Quote
Is that how it works now? I didn't mean to make those death threats. I was tripping balls on NyQuil.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:21:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Not my finest hour.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn

@JohnBurns
Not my finest hour.

Edit: posted before I saw DK's post.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:24:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:24:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
There are plenty of actual Communists and gun grabbers, but he is going to target bump-stock owners, because the Communists and gun grabbers did something?
Holy shit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm very passionate about things and have got into pretty heated arguments on forums. Not once did I ever threaten to kill another member. So nope ain't buyin the nyquil defense.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Has JohnBurns been a paying sponsor (business) on this website, currently or in the past?
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Nevermind, misread post
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#31]
More memes please
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:40:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Never get ambushed in the shower again!

Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Lol some of these posts are pretty savage. You know who you are hahaha
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Would a member who said similar things about cops, or black people still be on this site?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that how it works now? I didn't mean to make those death threats. I was tripping balls on NyQuil.
Quoted:
I'm very passionate about things and have got into pretty heated arguments on forums. Not once did I ever threaten to kill another member. So nope ain't buyin the nyquil defense.
I'm not trying to start a fight, I came for memes after all, but these questions have my interest as well. On the list of things that are "not okay," threatening to shoot other members - regardless of how realistic that threat may be - seems like it'd be exceptionally high on the list.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Never get ambushed in the shower again!

https://i.imgur.com/UqOEAQt.jpg
View Quote
@CrimesMan
This is a solid addition to the thread - keep up the good work!
(The second “Glock” photo is particularly good)
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:47:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 5:54:47 PM EDT
[#38]
So, if someone made a similar statement towards law enforcement or minorities- but not towards any specific individual- they would still be a member here?
Was he ever a paid business sponsor on this website?
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:01:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn

@JohnBurns
Not my finest hour.

It's simple really......the executive branch bypassed the legislative branch and changed federal law.....

That's what it boils down to.....and those that support it or don't care about it fail to see how it will fuck us over majorly when a dem wields that power now that the precedent has been set and allowed to stand...
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:01:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh, well.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Bloomberg shill thread.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:05:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
@dangerdan, any idea why the light is where it is? I am cornfuzed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/80601/security_jpg-945171.JPG
@dangerdan, any idea why the light is where it is? I am cornfuzed.
I dont know. JB being JB I guess.
Im sure some CAG Team 6 guy he gave a free hunt to suggested.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:06:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Not to mention trolling and spamming the NRA thread when he's not even an NRA member.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Seems counterproductive to preserving ones gun rights.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems counterproductive to preserving ones gun rights.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:10:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:10:26 PM EDT
[#48]
taking it to its own thread
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Hey look, yet another anti Second Amendment shill thread.

It's amazing that the forum owners/admin are allowing it here.

Owners/admin, have you been paid off by Bloomberg's groups or one of the many other anti-2A groups now waging coordinated warfare including heavy online shilling, or are you just too unintelligent and naive to see what's been going on here lately?
View Quote
No one gives enough of a shit to send paid shills here. They're all in facebook comment sections on news websites. Go back to reddit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 6:13:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I dont know. JB being JB I guess.
Im sure some CAG Team 6 guy he gave a free hunt to suggested.
View Quote
It keeps the light above the rocks and grass so you can light stuff up way out there.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top