Quoted:
lol muh shadows.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you like shadows?

Or maybe you don't ever shoot from the support side?

Maybe you like to run wires and tape switches?

To each their own.
lol muh shadows.
My IR laser doesnt have too many shadows
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:13:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If Trump had not told the DOJ to reinterpret the ruling after Vegas then Congress would have passed legislation that would have much worse.

Trump pretty much lost his mind after the Parkland shooting and wanted UBC, Redflag Laws, and age restrictions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even SAF won't touch the bumpstock issue.

Ted Cruz wants nothing to do with bumpstocks.

Alan Gura took a lot of heat for throwing full auto off the sleigh during oral arguments for Heller but he claimed it was the only way to get the win.

He figured he would have even lost Scalia to have argued for an unlimited 2A.
So we shouldn't criticize President Trump as the major pro gun guys think banning bump stocks was the right choice.......interesting...

So AR15s were saved from being banned by the bump stock sacrifice?
If Trump had not told the DOJ to reinterpret the ruling after Vegas then Congress would have passed legislation that would have much worse.

Trump pretty much lost his mind after the Parkland shooting and wanted UBC, Redflag Laws, and age restrictions.
Lost his mind huh.  Pretty sure he has always wanted shit like that
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:16:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
So President Trump saved us from an AWB by sacrificing bumpstocks...that's some true 87D chess right there. Him and WLP are truly the savior of Ar owners.....

Sacrifice the queen to save the king, question is..... now with the queen gone what else is left?
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:18:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So President Trump saved us from an AWB by sacrificing bumpstocks...that's some true 87D chess right there. Him and WLP are truly the savior of Ar owners.....

Sacrifice the queen to save the king, question is..... now with the queen gone what else is left?
View Quote
bunch of pawns that think theyre kings.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So edgy.......
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was no saving bumpstocks.

That's why the NRA told him to do it.

NSSF is the organization that pretty much all the gun industry belongs to and they also wanted bumpstocks regulated.

So basically every AR manufacturer was on board with regulating bumpstocks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:22:56 PM EDT
[#8]
its a shame the vegas shooter didnt use some "hunting" gun or some AR set up for hunting instead of bumpstocks.

id love to see the rationalizing and 87D chess on that one coming from the fudds.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:26:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
its a shame the vegas shooter didnt use some "hunting" gun or some AR set up for hunting instead of bumpstocks.

id love to see the rationalizing and 87D chess on that one coming from the fudds.
View Quote
Didn't somebody post a letter from ATF just this month saying the ATF found no evidence of bump stocks being used by Stephen Paddock during his murder spree in Las Vegas?
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:27:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

NSSF is the organization that pretty much all the gun industry belongs to and they also wanted bumpstocks regulated.

View Quote
Bump stocks were not regulated, they were banned.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:27:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't you Constitution, bro?  I just read it.  Here's what it says:

Amendment 2
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed, unless it's not well liked by others, then it's okay to ban them.  The 2nd Amendment is really more about hunting and popularity than arms.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:31:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The "fudds" I know are buying armor for themselves and Ar15s for their grandchildren.  People aren't nearly as content as the nobody's gonna do nothing narrative pushers on here pretend they are.
View Quote
Bullshit
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Amendment 2
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed, unless it's not well liked by others, then it's okay to ban them.  The 2nd Amendment is really more about hunting and popularity than arms.
View Quote
Damn, thanks for clearing that up
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:35:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:36:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.

I am a 007 SOT and could make one tomorrow as a sample.

Best case would have been for the AG to open the registry and allow all bumpstocks to be registered as transferable machine guns.

It was a shit sandwich.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Amendment 2
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amendment 2
Thats what people like JohnBurns think.....but at least they out themselves as 2A traitors
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:39:53 PM EDT
[#17]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:39:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not true.

View Quote
LMAO, that's banned. They are illegal to posses.

Under your logic, nuclear armaments are also not banned as there are those with special licenses that can engage in such commerce in support of the governments needs.

1000 and 1 yards and all that.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Does the ATF know that you post rambling fantasies about murdering bumpstock owners? Have you had a mental health check recently? Have you ever been involuntarily committed?
View Quote
Sounds like a red flag law waiting to happen
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Not true.

Best case would have been for the AG to open the registry and allow all bumpstocks to be registered as transferable machine guns.

It was a shit sandwich.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.

It was a shit sandwich.
The average person can't own one...so yes like machine guns the are effectively banned...

any other comment and I'd be banned
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:53:59 PM EDT
[#21]
let's have less weirdo potential serial killers and more jokes

Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:55:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The average person can't own one...so yes like machine guns the are effectively banned...

View Quote
As long as HE can get them...then it's fine. The peasantry doesnt need them.

Sounds like a democrat.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
SWIRE is gonna tear a strip off you.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 8:56:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's a testament to your reading comprehension that you didn't know there was a bike repair man in that thread and I was referring to him.

Tell that to the 5 CNCs in the shop.
View Quote
Ok fair enough.  
Back to Fudd meme goodness!
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:00:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:00:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Not my finest hour.

It seems a 103 deg temp, lots of cough med, and a bit of tequila can make dumb shit seem funny.

I don't remember much from that night.

That followed a few days of trying to explain to GD that there are real ligit reasons why bumpstocks were a threat to getting  a good ruling from SCOTUS on State level AWBs.

There are real reasons 2nd A scholars like David Kopel and Stephen Hallbrook, the NRA, the NSSF and most saw bumpstocks as a way to use the problematic dicta in the Heller Decision when the right AWB case hits SCOTUS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn

why would he be upset over bumpstock owners?

@JohnBurns
Not my finest hour.

It seems a 103 deg temp, lots of cough med, and a bit of tequila can make dumb shit seem funny.

I don't remember much from that night.

That followed a few days of trying to explain to GD that there are real ligit reasons why bumpstocks were a threat to getting  a good ruling from SCOTUS on State level AWBs.

There are real reasons 2nd A scholars like David Kopel and Stephen Hallbrook, the NRA, the NSSF and most saw bumpstocks as a way to use the problematic dicta in the Heller Decision when the right AWB case hits SCOTUS.
I remember that thread because I was part of it and one of those posters you implicitly threatened.

I find it interesting that you try to blame your behavior on illness and claim you don't remember much about what you posted and yet, here you are, continuing the make the same arguments you made that night.

You exemplify everything wrong with the worst elements of the firearm community.

You mention David Kopel.   I find that interesting given what he has said publicly on the matter.   Here is what he told the US Senate:

1. In your opinion, how might bump stocks fit in the current statutory definition ofmachinegun?

Answer: They do not fit. According to the National Firearms Act of 1934, a "machinegun" is
"any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot,
automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the
trigger. The term shall also include the frame or receiver of any such weapon, any part
designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended,
for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, and any combination of parts from which a
machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a
person." 26 U.S.C. section 5845(b). The same definition also appears in the Gun Control Act. 18
U.S.C. section 921(a)(23). (bolding added).

As ATF ruled in 2011, a simple bump stock is not a "machinegun," because it does not make a
firearm fire more than one shot by a single function of the trigger.

As ATF testified in the Dec. 6 Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, ATF presently believes that
there is some rationale by which it can reclassify bump stocks as machine gun conversion kits.
ATF's Dec. 19, 2017, "Advance notice of proposed rulemaking" gives no hint about the new
rationale might be. http://14544-presscdn-0-64.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wpcontent/uploads/2017/12/2017-27898.pdf
As I noted in response to a question from Chairman Grassley at the Dec. 6 hearing, the Chevron
deference rule has often allowed administrative agencies to get away with imposing extremely
creative and dubious regulations. So it is possible that a new ATF regulation, in defiance of the
statutory language, might be upheld by the courts.

However, because ATF is (or should be) bound by the statutory definition, Congress, not ATF, isthe proper authority to change federal law, so that bump stocks would be more strictly regulated.

Accordingly, any new law should do everything possible to encourage current owners to keeptheir bump stocks, rather than selling them illicitly. One approach would be to amend the
National Firearms Act, by adding bump stocks to the list of items that are registered and taxed
pursuant to the NFA. Current bump stock owners could keep their property by properly
registering it with ATF, as an NFA item. Congress could set the applicable tax at a nominal
amount, such as $5. A high tax would necessarily have some effect in discouraging registration
You then mention "getting a good ruling from SCOTUS" which, of course, tells us you have no idea what you are talking about.   You clearly have not read Heller, McDonald, or any past or subsequent rulings on 2A or 2A related issues.    You are so wildly out of your dept and beyond your knowledge base that reading what you write is painful.

State level AWBs?   Again, you speak of something you clearly know nothing about.

Your arguments against bump stocks were weak and short sighted that night you made them and they are weak and short sighted now.

Stop hiding behind some illness, real or imagined, and own up to the fact you don't give a damn about the original meaning and intent of the 2nd Amendment and only seek to preserve and protect your precious hobby and business because that's how you see it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:00:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:00:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.

It was a shit sandwich.

I don't have one and I don't have any full auto even though it would be simple and cheap for me.

If I was using my 007 SOT to have cheap full auto I would be a hypocrite.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Not to mention trolling and spamming the NRA thread when he's not even an NRA member.
View Quote
I was a member until they supported gun control and actually got the president to follow through with it
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:02:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The absolute definition of a FUDD, is people who would throw other gun owners under the bus as long as they can keep theirs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.

It was a shit sandwich.
The absolute definition of a FUDD, is people who would throw other gun owners under the bus as long as they can keep theirs.
If I stooped low enough to build a bumpstock or slummed a shitty FA trigger you might have a point.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:07:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't have one and I don't have any full auto even though it would be simple and cheap for me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.

It was a shit sandwich.

whatever dude...you JUST bragged that you could make one because you were an 07 SOT......

So you deserve this just for implying that you are "'more equal" than uswithout a SOT.

Oh by the way I'm a stronger supporter of the than you are.....at least I don't defend and justify bans like you do...
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Not true.

It was a shit sandwich.
View Quote
It absolutely, 100% is true.   18 USC 922 (o).

Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:14:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Wait. Who is blowing hot interns?

Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Stooping seems to be what you do best.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.

It was a shit sandwich.
If I stooped low enough to build a bumpstock or slummed a shitty FA trigger you might have a point.
Stooping seems to be what you do best.
On the plus side I do know where to mount a white light.

So I got that going for me.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:19:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What member did he threaten to kill?

He made a hyperbolic statement to make himself sound like an internet badass.  I did not see him threaten to kill any particular member, but instead just make a boneheaded general statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What member did he threaten to kill?

He made a hyperbolic statement to make himself sound like an internet badass.  I did not see him threaten to kill any particular member, but instead just make a boneheaded general statement.
Here is what thebeekeeper1 had to say about that.

Nevermind--got it.

He was given a final warning for that nonsense. You made it sound like it's typical behavior here. It's not.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Here is what thebeekeeper1 had to say about that.

View Quote
Have the goal posts moved? I thought coc 4 was - comments in support of any illegal activities. A threat to kill folks for their political views seems nakedly in support of an illegal activity. Now it only matters if it was against a specific person?
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:25:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:28:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Fuckin librarians ruin everything.
View Quote
They certainly do.

Reading is for fags.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:30:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

lol muh shadows.
View Quote
You should see what those shadows look like at 1000 yards though guy!
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:33:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Have the goal posts moved? I thought coc 4 was - comments in support of any illegal activities. A threat to kill folks for their political views seems nakedly in support of an illegal activity. Now it only matters if it was against a specific person?
View Quote
None of these jannies have given me an answer on the guy having paid for advertising here or not, which leads me to believe he paid for advertising. I think that solves the mystery.
Hot Pockets. Hot pockets never changes.
perhaps some of you fine gentlemen would like some inspiration for future memes?
Hot Pockets explained
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Long before bump stocks were a thing I remember being very concerned about the videos being posted on YouTube and LiveLeak of people bumpfiring their ARs and AKs.  I don't know if.mentioned my concern on arfcom, but I was genuinely worried that it would blur the full-auto Lin and when Suzie homemaker realized than any semi-auto could result in a full auto bullet hose then the next serious shooting could result in some real legislative hysteria.  Depending on who replaced Obama as POTUS, the combination of bump firing, a horrible shooting,  and SCOTUS liberal appointees - and we could genuinely lose the 2nd for all practical purposes.

The development of bump stocks just made me worry even more.  If Hillary had been elected, and appointment two SCOTUS judges the Nevada bump stocks shooting could have GUTTED the 2nd Amendment IMO.

So I totally understand the concerns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe blurring the line between semi auto and full auto would have made it impossible to get SCOTUS to rule that State level AWB are unconstitutional.

After the Vegas shooting bumpstocks were a goner, the only question was how.
Long before bump stocks were a thing I remember being very concerned about the videos being posted on YouTube and LiveLeak of people bumpfiring their ARs and AKs.  I don't know if.mentioned my concern on arfcom, but I was genuinely worried that it would blur the full-auto Lin and when Suzie homemaker realized than any semi-auto could result in a full auto bullet hose then the next serious shooting could result in some real legislative hysteria.  Depending on who replaced Obama as POTUS, the combination of bump firing, a horrible shooting,  and SCOTUS liberal appointees - and we could genuinely lose the 2nd for all practical purposes.

The development of bump stocks just made me worry even more.  If Hillary had been elected, and appointment two SCOTUS judges the Nevada bump stocks shooting could have GUTTED the 2nd Amendment IMO.

So I totally understand the concerns.
You can be concerned about the rise of Nazism in the 30’s without volunteering to be a capo...
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#48]
All this thread needs now is someone to bring up Troy.....

Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Wait. Who is blowing hot interns?

View Quote
No clue the meme said blowing cash.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 9:52:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
whatever dude...you JUST bragged that you could make one because you were an 07 SOT......

So you deserve this just for implying that you are "'more equal" than uswithout a SOT.

Oh by the way I'm a stronger supporter of the than you are.....at least I don't defend and justify bans like you do...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true.

It was a shit sandwich.

Solid post.

Guy thinks bump stocks will allow the gun grabbers to ban semi-autos, so he threatens to kill... bump stock owners.
Apparently the gun grabbers just A-OK though.  That is seriously a absolutely idiotic and illogical way of thinking.
AND then proceeds to not show any understanding of why that was so illogical.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top