Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Surprised it wasn't something like:  I was a black man 60 years ago and I wanted to attend but evil Republicans wouldn't let me!
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 3:40:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What mental midget would keep repeating a story after it has been confirmed to be a fucking lie?  Pedopeter is quite the narcissist as he turns everything into a brag story about himself.
View Quote

Media won’t call him out, his voters are too stupid, high, retarded, to care or just don’t speak English, and as a pathological liar, he really believes what he says is true, fact in being an idiot and his brain turning to mush this isn’t hard to understand.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:24:33 PM EDT
[#3]
The sad thing is he would not pass a background check where I work.  Yet, somehow with all of his lies, cheating, payoffs...he can be president.

Fjb!
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
"NFL Heisman Trophy Winners....".
NFL?
COLLEGE football trophy?
Breitbart for the win.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's like that fat dude on the Twilight Zone, telling tall tales to aliens.
View Quote

Hocus-Pocus & Frisby
Hocus-Pocus and Frisby - All the nicknames (Supercuts from the Twilight Zone)

Excellent episode
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:35:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
and about HALF the U.S. population will STILL vote for that lying sack of shit come November
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:56:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think the only reason he ran for President in 2020 was to avoid going to jail. I don't think he had a choice in the decision either.
He's just an empty front man doing what he's told to do.

He didn't have any credibility then, and he still doesn't.
View Quote

The reason he was given the DNC nomination is because he was the weakest candidate alive.  The next weakest was harris.  That's why they were the choice of the DNC.  Throw away candidates that nobody wanted or believed could win.  Much like McCain was a throw away candidate the republicans threw up against a half black that nobody wanted to beat for fear of being called MORE racist.
The left's plan was to do a trial run of their ballot harvesting technique and see how far they could take it.  It had successfully been used before, but never on a national scene.  

They never actually intended to be successful, but figured Trump would have to rely on the courts to straighten everything out, and then they could use the "Trump stole the election" LIE.  All that would be needed is the media repeat that message over and over and it would weaken his presidency. Much like the "Russia collusion" LIE did.

But when the entire establishment turned on Trump, jo xiden was installed...
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 4:58:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Media won’t call him out, his voters are too stupid, high, retarded, to care or just don’t speak English, and as a pathological liar, he really believes what he says is true, fact in being an idiot and his brain turning to mush this isn’t hard to understand.
View Quote

most of his voters don't exist.  They were faked mail in ballots without signatures.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

link
View Quote

He's been telling these sorts of lies since he was in his late 20s or 30s.  Way back in the 1970s.  He got busted for these sorts of lies in the 1980s when he tried to run for president, and the then once semi respectable main stream media exposed him on all those lies.
Dementia has nothing to do with it.
He has always been an insecure and jealous little POS, so he makes up all sorts of lies.  He is a very dim and low IQ person.   He's been telling them so long now, he probably has no idea they never happened.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 5:51:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He's been telling these sorts of lies since he was in his late 20s or 30s.  Way back in the 1970s.  He got busted for these sorts of lies in the 1980s when he tried to run for president, and the then once semi respectable main stream media exposed him on all those lies.
He has always been an insecure and jealous little POS, so he makes up all sorts of lies.  He is a very dim and low IQ person.   He's been telling them so long now, he probably has no idea they never happened.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link

Correct.  It's just what he is.  He can't control it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#11]
He's always been a pathological liar.  Now add senility to that.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Jills first husband told a story of how he and Jill did a Senate campaign event for Joey . Guy tells FJB a sports analogy story about a coach he had experienced, he was a jock .  FJB walks out on the stage and tells the same story and inserting himself as the key figure , wtf does that ?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#13]
He's just a low self-esteem, pathological, compulsive LIAR.

He will say anything to try to make HIMSELF relevant to the crowd he is speaking to.

Next he will say he was born a poor, black sharecropper's son:
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Joe is a gem!
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#15]
The guy has been a liar for 40 years. Adam Carolla pays a sound clip from the 80s where Biden claims he finished #1 in a bunch of shit and got scholarships, etc.

The man is a born liar.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:21:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He's just a low self-esteem, pathological, compulsive LIAR.

He will say anything to try to make HIMSELF relevant to the crowd he is speaking to.

Next he will say he was born a poor, black sharecropper's son:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/43902/The_Jerk_jpg-3224227.JPG

View Quote

On one of his visit to Camp Fallujah he told the briefing officer “you Marines need to stop lying about what is going on here in Iraq” the Col said, I am not lying, and even if I was I am using my own words and not plagiarizing anyone, if you have a problem with that I will be smoking a cigar out back.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:40:34 PM EDT
[#17]
He’s a traitor. The rest is just gravy.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 10:52:41 PM EDT
[#18]
FJB

Can’t be said enough!
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:03:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What mental midget would keep repeating a story after it has been confirmed to be a fucking lie?  Pedopeter is quite the narcissist as he turns everything into a brag story about himself.
View Quote

The kind who knows the global media will either cover for him or just stay quiet until it passes.  The people on the Left are so friggin' damaged by complete lack of the slightest bit of feed back and accountability.  Sadly, we pay a price for it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:27:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The kind who knows the global media will either cover for him or just stay quiet until it passes.  The people on the Left are so friggin' damaged by complete lack of the slightest bit of feed back and accountability.  Sadly, we pay a price for it.
View Quote

Roger that, the kind that is confident and assured they have all government offices and media in their pocket. Can get away with everything they want and just laugh it away.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:00:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Surprised it wasn't something like:  I was a black man 60 years ago and I wanted to attend but evil Republicans wouldn't let me!
View Quote

He was, he was arrested trying to visit Nelson Mandela on Robin island,  true story!

but not really
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:04:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
College football star, medical draft deferment
View Quote

For teenage asthma, IIRC.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 2:15:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 7:54:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What is the point of fact checking a career politician?
Are there still people who don't know they are all full of shit?
View Quote

True, but the Media calls out only one side.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 7:56:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

most of his voters don't exist.  They were faked mail in ballots without signatures.
View Quote

We have some here.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 7:58:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:20:02 AM EDT
[#27]
the sad part is, he would most likely have been a better football player then senator or president.  And that's not saying much.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:33:29 AM EDT
[#28]
C’mon man, no joke!

Ask Mji Mjibba Majibbaflibba Myko

My old man’s a mushroom!

See, he knows what I’m talking about!
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:38:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Roger that, the kind that is confident and assured they have all government offices and media in their pocket. Can get away with everything they want and just laugh it away.
View Quote

Don't start nothn', won't be nothin'.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 8:52:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
and about HALF the U.S. population will STILL vote for that lying sack of shit come November
View Quote

Don't fall for the MSM lie. They're herding sheep.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top