Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I swear that dude looks like an AB meth dealer.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:00:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks a lot PA.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Always with the hoodie.
View Quote

Senator Carhartt.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:03:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Chief of Staff releases photos of Democrat looking over rail safety bill.
View Quote

Lol. You know that's a damned lie. Ever seen any bill that was a couple pages stapled together on a corner? Propaganda. Nothing more.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:04:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Double tap from stroke palsy.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:05:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Does he have any wardrobe that doesn't involve a hoody?
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Does that dude get money from Carhartt

You notice he never wears the same clothes twice.

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder how Oz feels waking up every day knowing he lost to this clown?
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:09:54 PM EDT
[#10]
It ain't got no gas in it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does that dude get money from Carhartt

You notice he never wears the same clothes twice.

View Quote

I fucking despise people who make something “their thing” like a particular type of hat you never see them without or in this case a hoody.

Nothing screams I want to be cool like I forced “thing”
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#13]
So much for him being dead

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I swear that dude looks like an AB meth dealer.
View Quote

With the amount of weight he's shed, I'd hazard a guess that his brain function and day-to-day life functions are fading.

It's sad and then it's Fetterman.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:15:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So much for him being dead

View Quote
A person can be physically alive and well, look at Biden.

All they need to do is wait on this guy until March 8th and then they can disappear him again.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Based on what we are told, Fetterstroke can't understand a damn word the guy is saying.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Based on what we are told, Fetterstroke can't understand a damn word the guy is saying.

State is modeling itself after the fed. How copy-pasta of them.

Quoted:
So easy, a caveman can is doing it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I thought he could only understand what people are saying with the aid of speech-to-text technology? Now he's good? Either the world's best doctors or the live debate was a scam. We all know the answer to that one is...
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:16:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Nice photo op.

Is there a video too?
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:17:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Is sh*t for brains aactually holding an intelligent conversation or is he mum, uhgsk, sdiscosk.... his way through?
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:17:37 PM EDT
[#22]
He looks like Karl Childers with a goatee.

Never mind. Beat to it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:20:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Fucking missing link retard. Fuck be upon my state, Allegheny county, and God damn shithole Braddock borough
View Quote

Used to live in Harpers Ferry.  Spent a bit of time in southern PA.

Some of the finest soil, finest weather I ever saw, and I've been all over this country.  The people? Not so much brother, hate to say it.  One good purge, and I'd consider leaving TX for PA.  Seriously.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:21:48 PM EDT
[#24]
He is literally there just to sign his name. So fucking sad for this country
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:26:25 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't think he's in the in-patient due to a "medical issue." I think him and his wife had a domestic incident and they put him in there to avoid the police becoming involved. I've seen it with other cases where criminal defense lawyers will get a client to go into rehab or into a mental health facility in the hopes that they can delay or outright prevent completely a prosecutor filing a criminal complaint.  I mean it was pretty interesting how his wife took the kids and went to Canada to "avoid the press."  What, they don't have press up in Canada?   Sounds more like a woman leaving the country, because her husband who just got into with her is a U.S. Senator.   Spouses with disabilities get into fights all the time, it's a tough thing to live with on a day in and day out basis.  I'm just completely guessing here, but something isn't right about this whole story.

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I don't think he's in the in-patient due to a "medical issue." I think him and his wife had a domestic incident and they put him in there to avoid the police becoming involved. I've seen it with other cases where criminal defense lawyers will get a client to go into rehab or into a mental health facility in the hopes that they can delay or outright prevent completely a prosecutor filing a criminal complaint.  I mean it was pretty interesting how his wife took the kids and went to Canada to "avoid the press."  What, they don't have press up in Canada?   Sounds more like a woman leaving the country, because her husband who just got into with her is a U.S. Senator.   Spouses with disabilities get into fights all the time, it's a tough thing to live with on a day in and day out basis.  I'm just completely guessing here, but something isn't right about this whole story.

View Quote

I guess he has enough intelligence to know not to hit her in the face. Or she has a really good makeup person.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#27]
What's his favorite flavor crayon?
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Looks like he dropped a good amount of weight
View Quote

From his neck.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:33:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Even still he's working harder than Buttglug.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Is that 2 pages stapled together supposed to be the legislation?  I’m betting that’s a recap of all the places his wife and kids went while he was having his recent episodes of brain damage.  Fuck that guy.

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They have no issues parading around ol dementia Joe. The same goes for ol strokey. It is sad really
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have no issues parading around ol dementia Joe. The same goes for ol strokey. It is sad really

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:41:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
And that simpleton beat Dr. Oz...ya ok
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Let's play a game

View Quote

Ooof...
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Have I missed why he seems to be the lone lawmaker who only wears hoodies? He looks more  like a back alley punk than someone who should be representing his state.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#37]
What gets me about GD is that the dude literally looks like half of you and you’re mad about it…guy is legit the missing link though.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:46:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was thinking something similar. It’s weird that the first thing his wife did was run. Any normal wife would have stayed for support even if he was isolated from visitors.

Senator Tardhartt somehow snapped and threatened violence or actually put hands on her, or went into some uncontrolled rage.

His handlers got out in front of it and stuck him far from prying eyes.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:47:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:48:57 PM EDT
[#41]
In my 20's, I figured out we were being governed by people not fit to shine my boots.

In my 40's, I figured out we were being governed by actual retards.  Like, medical definition of retarded.

Now, I figured out we are being governed by brain-dead, drooling, pants-crapping mentally deficient, senile people.  Who might or might not be homos, pedos, felons, thieves.

And folk wonder why I talk about becoming ungovernable.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Is his wife still galavanting the world while he is in the hospital?
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:51:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Those photos are from inside an institution or ward.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Those photos are from inside an institution or ward.
View Quote

I’m gonna disagree.

The long cord on the TV would be missing.  So would
The cord on his hoodie.  He may be in a nursing home, but nothing like that would be in a mental health facility.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
A person can be physically alive and well, look at Biden.

All they need to do is wait on this guy until March 8th and then they can disappear him again.
View Quote

Well he isn't braindead or dead, as some accounts on Twitter were pulling out of their ass.

I think it's pretty dumb for people to latch on to
outlandish claims that could be shown to be bullshit in the 30 seconds it takes to snap a photo and upload it.

Ohwell
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#46]
if that isnt staged i dont know what is
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 6:22:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
if that isnt staged i dont know what is
View Quote
Think how long it took to get a few photos
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#48]
CornPop and Strokey 2024:  It's a No-Brainer!
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Must be really important to give Fetterstein both pages.  You think he read ALL that?
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#50]
no bill is two pages
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top