Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 9:18:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They'd put VERY light pressure on the handle
View Quote

Just as if they were holding a Walmart pressure washer.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 9:21:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Gotta be in it to pump either way.
Credit cards are for poor people.
I go in the store to buy a drink or something every time, and have to specify the amount on what pump.
And it's more of a why does something work the way it does question, not whining.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its 2016, use a cc at the pump and this won't happen.  Then you don't have to hike through your 14 degree temps into the store to pay w/ loose change.  

Well, he has a point. You're the one whining about having to wait a few extra seconds. If you paid with a cc and filled up your tank each time, think of all the time you would save and all the whining we would not have to endure. win/win

Gotta be in it to pump either way.
Credit cards are for poor people.
I go in the store to buy a drink or something every time, and have to specify the amount on what pump.
And it's more of a why does something work the way it does question, not whining.

I'd argue credit cards are for smart people.

Pay off balance.
Get points for gas purchase.
Increased savings on fuel.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Haha.I've thought about starting this thread a few times. I hate that. I usually pay at the pump. But sometimes I use cash or want to buy stuff in the store. It takes like 2 minutes to fill it almost all the way and then takes 30 seconds for the last 20 cents. We should have better technology.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top