Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/15/2021 8:29:53 PM EDT
Some don't get it, many will.

Good hearted pissing contests have always been a part of this site, utter hatred has not been until recently (like the past year or so).
Time to move the goal posts back where they were and clean out the self appointed referee's.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't forget to cup the balls..

Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#2]
My apologies to any I have offended.  

Life is what we make it.

I'm trying to be a better man.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Life is what we make it.

View Quote
You're fine as you are
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:40:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Good hearted pissing contests have always been a part of this site, utter hatred has not been until recently (like the past year or so).
Time to move the goal posts back where they were and clean out the self appointed referee's.
View Quote

That utter hatred is present SPECIFICALLY because of the influx of trolls and leftist shills .

Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:41:29 PM EDT
[#6]
What ever happened to the name change option?
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Dupe
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That utter hatred is present SPECIFICALLY because of the influx of trolls and leftist shills .

View Quote
I think it's more of the climate in the real world doubled with the stress of every day life accelerated and the high costs of living with the non existent wage increases to match
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:42:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I disagree.  It is time to harden up and balkanize, prepare to fight for what you want.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:44:41 PM EDT
[#10]
To renew or to not renew…that is the question
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:45:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Some don't get it, many will...

View Quote

Agreed!
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#12]
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Come Together (Remastered 2009)
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:46:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

thats a big part of it but there are also long time members that are Mr Knowitalls and can’t keep their pie hole shut.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo
View Quote

That can earn a warning now.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:47:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree with your statement.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:47:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link?
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:49:44 PM EDT
[#21]
It’s a good post in the same sense as a wife beater saying “ I do it because I love you”. Because that’s exactly how one of the replies in the thread came across.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:49:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:50:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I think it's more of the climate in the real world doubled with the stress of every day life accelerated and the high costs of living with the non existent wage increases to match
View Quote

I agree with all that .

Shit is going bad in a hurry, and they wonder why normal arf members don’t want to come here and be inundated with leftist shit .

We’re living it , I see nothing wrong with going Genghisb Kahn on the leftists here .

And I mean banning them wholesale , nothing bad in Minecraft
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:51:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
@DV8
That's just a copy paste
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:53:06 PM EDT
[#25]
GoatBoy is full of it.  The Site Staff are the enemy, and I have taken up the study of the sword in order to confront them.

I've also taken up some cardio, as I am unable to actually swing the sword much.

I could really use some backup, though.  I seriously get winded quickly.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:53:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I agree with all that .

Shit is going bad in a hurry, and they wonder why normal arf members don't want to come here and be inundated with leftist shit .

We're living it , I see nothing wrong with going Genghisb Kahn on the leftists here .

And I mean banning them wholesale , nothing bad in Minecraft
View Quote

I see the effect of what's happening with my friends and even strangers in the street

Life is hard for a lot of people right now and stress levels are through the roof

It's fucking nuts out there right now
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You're fine as you are
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Life is what we make it.

You're fine as you are

Reported.

Thanks. But I am trying to mellow out.

To you,
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. 10-15 year old accounts with 150 posts, suddenly extremely active and obviously stirring shit. The same with 2020-2021 accounts, yet site staff don't seem to care.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:01:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What ever happened to the name change option?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:04:22 PM EDT
[#32]

Thanks. A little context always helps.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:05:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I’m well aware.  Time and place, this ain’t it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@DV8
That's just a copy paste

Disagree completely.  That's called "levity".   What this isn't the time nor place for, is to be telling other people how they should post.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Life is what we make it.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#36]
I love you guys
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#37]
I am 50/50 on it. Locks and timeouts have gotten to a point that I don't even want to start a thread anymore because it's going to get deleted half of the times. It's a public forum that many of us PAY to be part of, yet our discussions cannot be open anymore and the replies are deleted if one person doesn't like it.

On the other hand, it's a public forum and the leftist media/government have been allowed in...so we can't exactly have posts on a gun site that reflect horribly on gun owners. Doxxing users isn't the right option, but we also should be allowed to test or report users to try and weed out these leftists and anti-2a members.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Yall remember when that happened a lot? +1...
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:13:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Complete bullshit.

Nothing but bend the knee to save ourselves.

This was my last bastion, I cant say that anymore.

Very sad.

Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:15:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
To renew or to not renew…that is the question
View Quote

Already made that choice.

Feelsgoodman
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:23:08 PM EDT
[#42]
lol .. um

Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Attachment Attached File

Rated troll
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:27:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Agreed, that's a great post GoatBoy!
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gobble up the gravy
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:29:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Families life turned upside down
And livelihoods being threatened
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:30:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

So everyone else can have an opinion but I can’t?   Feel free to explain.   I’ll wait.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@DV8
That's just a copy paste

Disagree completely.  That's called "levity".   What this isn't the time nor place for, is to be telling other people how they should post.  

So everyone else can have an opinion but I can’t?   Feel free to explain.   I’ll wait.  

15 minutes and counting..  

Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:32:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

15 minutes and counting..  

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@DV8
That's just a copy paste

Peak snark

I’m lovin’ it
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 9:34:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Families life turned upside down
And livelihoods being threatened
View Quote

There’s a forum for that
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top