BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 171
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:13:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He's just exercising that flexibility he whispered about in Medvedev's ear when he thought the cameras weren't on.  That was Trump, wasn't it?

View Quote
Wait what is going on with this?

edit OWNED PAGE 87
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:13:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's probably best to get the right people in place for future events.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/06/08/us/08dc-wray1/08dc-wray1-master768.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It's probably best to get the right people in place for future events.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/06/08/us/08dc-wray1/08dc-wray1-master768.jpg
Wray looks constipated listening to Comey talk - now we know why.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:15:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

edit OWNED PAGE 87
View Quote
Edits don't count. You know this.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:16:29 PM EDT
[#4]
That IS a good question.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#5]
87 reasons to post right now
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
yeeeah
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:16:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:17:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If any of the rest of us had been consistently constantly trolling the board like they_have we would have been locked long ago...
Yep.
Those two are the turds that won't flush.  They just keep bobbing up, one after the other.  I suspect they'll post more as Soros pours more money into the grass roots.org the dumbnamic duo are associated with.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:17:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#10]
The look on McCabe's face.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

edit OWNED PAGE 87
Yes they do count. I say this because I plan on doing the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:20:43 PM EDT
[#12]
That pic would be so much better with the   _under_boys_   following behind the bronco in one of those kids pedal cars....just sayin....
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

edit OWNED PAGE 87
Ditto!
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#14]
https://www.thedailybeast.com/julian-assange-thought-he-was-messaging-sean-hannity-when-he-offered-news-on-democrat-investigating-trump-russia

While Assange was not the only high-profile person duped by the account, his interactions with it were likely the most significant.

Citing mysterious sources and to-be-revealed bombshells, Hannity has been alleging he will unveil “the biggest scandal in American history” for weeks on his primetime Fox News show that has devolved into mostly a recitation of conspiracy theories about a “secret society” and the “deep state.”

Both Hannity and Assange’s Wikileaks have pushed similar document drops and hashtag campaigns since before the 2016 election, most recently the push to release a confidential memo about government spying under the hashtag “#releasethememo.” Last year, Hannity even invited Assange to guest host his radio program. Both participated in baseless speculation about the murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich, which Hannity later dropped after advertisers dropped his program.

Leaked Twitter correspondences between Donald Trump Jr. and the official Wikileaks account made headlines in November of 2017. Trump Jr. had not disclosed the direct messages until after the November report by The Atlantic.

Hannity, Assange and Fox News public relations did not respond to a request for comment.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:29:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Have any of The_Brothers admitted that the FBI agents doing investigations into Hillary Clinton and Trump may not have been on the up and up? Even after the last few weeks of drips?
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That pic would be so much better with the   _under_boys_   following behind the bronco in one of those kids pedal cars....just sayin....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Pic isn't showing up. What was it?
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:30:05 PM EDT
[#17]
LA Times is calling it a "controversial memo".

Controversial my ass!
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Are they going to release the fucking thing or not?

If so, when?

Let's stop pulling our puds.
View Quote
Damn Work !!!!

I'm two hours behind still !!!!!

( Not turning on the TV..... )
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:35:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/julian-assange-thought-he-was-messaging-sean-hannity-when-he-offered-news-on-democrat-investigating-trump-russia

While Assange was not the only high-profile person duped by the account, his interactions with it were likely the most significant.

Citing mysterious sources and to-be-revealed bombshells, Hannity has been alleging he will unveil “the biggest scandal in American history” for weeks on his primetime Fox News show that has devolved into mostly a recitation of conspiracy theories about a “secret society” and the “deep state.”

Both Hannity and Assange’s Wikileaks have pushed similar document drops and hashtag campaigns since before the 2016 election, most recently the push to release a confidential memo about government spying under the hashtag “#releasethememo.” Last year, Hannity even invited Assange to guest host his radio program. Both participated in baseless speculation about the murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich, which Hannity later dropped after advertisers dropped his program.

Leaked Twitter correspondences between Donald Trump Jr. and the official Wikileaks account made headlines in November of 2017. Trump Jr. had not disclosed the direct messages until after the November report by The Atlantic.

Hannity, Assange and Fox News public relations did not respond to a request for comment.
Quoting that commie website is hilarious. They always have a weird perception of the goings on. Straight up commies.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:38:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoting that commie website is hilarious. They always have a weird perception of the goings on. Straight up commies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I mean it's totally weird why Hannity would be paranoid about deep states and secret societies when he apparently has been DMing foreign criminals that are being monitored by numerous intel agencies.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mccabe and mueller in OJ's bronco on the interstate followed by cops.....
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:41:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He looks like Andy Kaufman, "I don't thank you very much".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Adam Schiff - DEEP STATER

https://i.redd.it/wr44a1oz355z.jpg
He looks like Andy Kaufman, "I don't thank you very much".
He looks like somebody is pushing his shit in.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:44:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Worth a repost from arfcom, thanks waterglass.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:44:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
It also needed a sunroof with hillery hanging out it with her stroke look ....
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:44:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah I mean it's totally weird why Hannity would be paranoid about deep states and secret societies when he apparently has been DMing foreign criminals that are being monitored by numerous intel agencies.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:47:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Considering the dude is in poland he may be dieing in a few years.
View Quote
Unless he is in Poland, OH. He is nowhere near the country.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Back in on 87
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:48:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Page 87 delivers.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:50:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually McCabe and Comey but same same.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:50:53 PM EDT
[#32]
In on 87, watch'n it burn
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't that be crazy if Hannity has been getting talking points from a Russian cutout?
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:52:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Controversial my ass!
View Quote
It is to people who are clueless.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know that narrative is about to get all shit on. That fake dossier to kick in the FISA warrant on a Presidential candidate, by the Obama DOJ doing a  solid for the Hilldog, is going to be so hilarious. When this shit all comes apart at the seams. I'm lovin' it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:52:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wouldn't that be crazy if Hannity has been getting talking points from a Russian cutout?
View Quote
You mean like comey maybe?
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:53:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The butthurt just oozes out of him, doesn't it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Top and Sponge, you guys might want to clock out early today and go home and get a nap. Pick up extra Mountain Dew and Cheetos on your way.

If that Memo gets released this evening, it's going to be a long night for Dem shills and NeverTrumpers.

Election Night was a long night, too. I barely got any sleep and woke up still buzzing, but that next day at work was good. It wasn't so good for others. Myself, I plan on picking up a 6 pack on my way home, grabbing a power nap, and waiting on the fun to begin.
You went to work "buzzed"?

You're going to pound a six-pack on a Monday night?

lol classy.
Ah, judgemental and morally righteous.  
Typical liberal.
The butthurt just oozes out of him, doesn't it?
That's "Butt_Hurt"....
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:53:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You know that narrative is about to get all shit on. That fake dossier to kick in the FISA warrant on a Presidential candidate, by the Obama DOJ doing a  solid for the Hilldog, is going to be so hilarious. When this shit all comes apart at the seams. I'm lovin' it.
View Quote
He will still find a way to blame that all on Russia.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:56:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

But you will trust the D_B to be unbiased and accurate. Any other sources pass your test?

And just because Hannity was coerced to drop the issue doesn’t mean it’s erroneous.

Since we all know what you’re against, why don’t you enlighten us with your pro positions ?

Dollar sez you won’t do shit.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:56:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, the investigations didn't get started because of the dossier or Hillary.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/370857-dutch-spy-agencies-passed-fbi-crucial-intel-on-russian-election-hacking
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 9:56:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wouldn't it be crazy if the dems were paying fusiongps and the msm to run made up articles to discredit our great President?
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/370857-dutch-spy-agencies-passed-fbi-crucial-intel-on-russian-election-hacking
View Quote
I have never witnessed something so pathetic in my life.

I mean that. Seriously.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:02:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Hannity has me locked to my seat right now.

MAGA!
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:05:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:06:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For two and a half years. so this is the smoking gun? The one that Obama said he'd wished he'd moved on earlier when learning about Russian interference but decided not to? Why the FBI deferred to Crowdstrike to affirm the breach and not it's own resources because DWS was butthurt?  I'm missing the Trump connection.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:06:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Bullet_Sponge most likely is a account hijack but you are burning your own Lifer Account.

Bold Move, T_S.

Let's see how it works out.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:07:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:10:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The Dems voted against release, along party lines. You give them too much credit; their party is too far in disarray for them to pretend as if they have nothing to hide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Dems couldn't block it, and they know it. They voted to release it so they can claim they had nothing to hide.
Fookin exactly.
The Dems voted against release, along party lines. You give them too much credit; their party is too far in disarray for them to pretend as if they have nothing to hide.
They are still going to play politics as it is all they know and they only know their game of being able to push around Republicans.  The tables are turned in ways they've never even imagined as of yet.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Controversial my ass!
Or about to be named as conspirators.

Wonder if any media outlets are named?  That's going to be the even more fun stuff is seeing their names if they are in there.
Page / 171
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top