Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/27/2022 5:37:04 PM EDT
On Friday I came out to some gay bright yellow Harley parked next to my bike close enough that my bike contacted his bags as I pulled out. I just figured it was some tard and went on with life. Today, I came out and this same dickeater was parked so close, I could barely get my kickstand up while pushing my bike into his queermobile.

This is a private lot at a huge company with private security so to keep my job I refrained from doing what I would liked to have done and just left. I was in a hurry to get home so my wife could get to work, so I didn't even get a picture.

I'm trying to think how best to remedy this without 1)losing my job because I fucked his bike up 2)losing my job because I went fisticuffs in the parking lot and 3)parked somewhere else like a bitch

Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#1]
You could have just posted Harley riders.  We could have figured out the rest.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
What do you ride?
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Report him to the road captain.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:38:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Is he parked in your spot? Kick that shit over and move along.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#5]
You sure the wind didn’t blow your Honda Spree closer?
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#6]
FPNI
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is he parked in your spot? Kick that shit over and move along.
View Quote

There's no "spots"
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Instead of trying to damage someone else's property like a spazz, how about trying to leave a note or park so he can't share a spot
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Gorilla Glue on the seat.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Park sideways across the spot?
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:41:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Pee on his seat to establish dominance...
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There's no "spots"
View Quote

I would park and then hide in the bushes and wait for him to show up.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Gorilla Glue on the seat.
View Quote

I still gotta park there...
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:43:37 PM EDT
[#14]
That’s definitely a tall bike problem.  Those cruiser riders don’t realize how much room a tall bike needs to get off of the kickstand.  Next time leave a note on their bike asking them to give you enough room.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey...wait a minute...
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Park your bike more at angle.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Throw rice on his seat.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Share the road parking lot.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#19]
So, tell us how you really feel about Harley riders.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:45:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:46:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:47:21 PM EDT
[#23]
You were disrespected, clearly you should beat him to death with a ball peen hammer. Duh

This shit isn’t hard OP.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:48:55 PM EDT
[#24]
"Excuse me,

I see your bike is parked quite close to mine, and as I don't want to damage your bike when I leave, would you mind leaving some extra room when you park?

Thanks for your understanding!

Sincerely XXXXXXXXXXX"
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:49:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Throw rice on his seat.
View Quote

No... leaves... grass clippings.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:49:45 PM EDT
[#26]
A few years back someone parked their motorcycle next to our handicap van blocking the ramp. The motorcycle was clearly parked on the yellow do not block stripes.

I was able to push the bike out of the way so I walked it out of the way. When we got my son in the van, I moved the van, then I pushed the bike  into the handicap spot.

I called the cops and told them that there was a motorcycle parked in a handicap spot and I need to park so I could get our son to his appointment. The cops came with a tow truck and loaded up the bike.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:49:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So, tell us how you really feel about Harley riders.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:50:58 PM EDT
[#28]
DK Prof has a Harley?
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
"Excuse me,

I see your bike is parked quite close to mine, and as I don't want to damage your bike when I leave, would you mind leaving some extra room when you park?

Sincerely XXXXXXXXXXX"
View Quote

What the fuck kind of shit is that ..

what are you some kind of adult
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:52:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A few years back someone parked their motorcycle next to our handicap van blocking the ramp. The motorcycle was clearly parked on the yellow do not block stripes.

I was able to push the bike out of the way so I walked it out of the way. When we got my son in the van, I moved the van, then I pushed the bike  into the handicap spot.

I called the cops and told them that there was a motorcycle parked in a handicap spot and I need to park so I could get our son to his appointment. The cops came with a tow truck and loaded up the bike.
View Quote
ok...

That is just wrong.

Funny

but wrong.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Harley?

Take two quarts of oil and dump it on the ground where you want him to park.  He'll recognize that as his parking spot and go right to it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:53:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:54:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Park sideways across the spot?
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
"Excuse me,

Sincerely XXXXXXXXXXX"
View Quote

RRRRRRRRRr.......RRRRRRRrrrrrr

I'm sorry.....

RRRRRRRrrrrrrr.........RRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr

I can't hear you.

RRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr.......RRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh, shit, is that an oil leak??????
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:55:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks like the HD rider is establishing dominance. Better check your leg for wet spots
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#36]
If you contacted his bag when you pulled out there’s no doubt something gay happened
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:57:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
"Excuse me,

Sincerely XXXXXXXXXXX"
View Quote

This is the most logical answer. What bike are you riding OP?
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:58:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most excellent.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:58:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Throw rice on his seat.

Jeez he wants a parking spot not to kill the guy
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#40]
park near the beginning of the parking spot opening, back it in, nose wheel angled to the right, park at an angle, so it cant be shared side to side and there's not enough room to park in front of yours. Do this from now on. Even if he tries to share the spot w/you, left side is not blocked and you can get the bike off the stand and roll out.
I used to park as deep in spots as I could, till one day I got blocked in by a stupid smart car driver who was "making a quick run inside and didnt think Id mind".

He's probably doing it, to maximize visibility for cagers, so they dont pull into the spot thinking its empty and ram his lonely scooter.
eitherway, doubt its intentional.
well, wait...it could be biker buddy dominance month.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You sure the wind didn’t blow your Honda Spree closer?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Instead of trying to damage someone else's property like a spazz, how about trying to leave a note or park so he can't share a spot
View Quote

The only confirmed bitch in this thread so far is OP; vandalize another man’s bike if you thought you could get away with it??  What a fuck up. And go hands on with co-worker over this 1st world irritation??  What a fuck up.  I guarantee the only thing OP goes hands on with is a pecker.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:02:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Put a hard to remove post it note right on his shiny gas tank.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:02:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Call the security guys out there next time. Its a safety issue.

Also, if you work where I think you work, theres motorcycle parking in the east, west and north lots.

Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:05:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
On Friday I came out to some gay bright yellow Harley parked next to my bike close enough that my bike contacted his bags as I pulled out. I just figured it was some tard and went on with life. Today, I came out and this same dickeater was parked so close, I could barely get my kickstand up while pushing my bike into his queermobile.

This is a private lot at a huge company with private security so to keep my job I refrained from doing what I would liked to have done and just left. I was in a hurry to get home so my wife could get to work, so I didn't even get a picture.

I'm trying to think how best to remedy this without 1)losing my job because I fucked his bike up 2)losing my job because I went fisticuffs in the parking lot and 3)parked somewhere else like a bitch

View Quote

Accidentally knock if over?
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Well, Pelosi used her elbow and.....
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Is there some reason he always parks on your right?  If we on the left, there'd no issues.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:17:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Is there some reason he always parks on your right?  If we on the left, there'd no issues.
View Quote

I'm usually the first or 2nd bike in the little corner of this lot, so I park closest to the fence, on my left and behind me. The other tard Harley riders park in between the curbs, blocking several of the exits out of the little pizza shaped lot.
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:22:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top