Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:25:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He wasn't any more "wicked" than any other politician.
View Quote

Is an acquittal of Harry Reid, or a condemnation of America?
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:26:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
lol

Zero was incompetent and lazy, that is why he didn't pass any gun control.
View Quote

Banned Russian imports just fine via EO.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:26:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy Rule of Three's

Harry Reid
John Madden
Dick Marcinko
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:28:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They're better than Roberts, aren't they?
View Quote

Nope.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:30:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Outstanding Post Bunker
View Quote

I enjoy your work often @Spartan_6
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:31:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I remember when he came to Fallon once someone had hung him in effigy on the highway into town.

Asshole was hated by pretty much everyone in rural NV.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:34:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I remember when he came to Fallon once someone had hung him in effigy on the highway into town.

View Quote

He didn't care, he had fucking Las Vegas to reelect him back to DC.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:34:42 AM EDT
[#8]
the real pieces of shit like Reid and pelosi always seem to live to 100.
Fuck that guy I hope he burns in hell.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:36:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, a great deal of hate for him plenty in Vegas/Henderson/Reno, Hell alot of hate for him in AZ, CO, and FL.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:36:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He didn't care, he had fucking Las Vegas to reelect him back to DC.
View Quote

Oh please, the only thing that was saving him was just enough fraud, Some loud mouth chick nearly Cantored his ass but only lost because she did not attack the media.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:37:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
RIP John Madden
As for Reid, hope it hurt.
View Quote

Since it was pancreatic cancer, it definitely did.  I bet he's having an interesting conversation with the Lord.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:41:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Enemy within
Good fucking riddance.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:48:24 AM EDT
[#13]
NAMBLA has lost it's most prestigious member.

Rot in Hell you sick fuck.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:00:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:23:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

Reid got rid of the filibuster for federal judges, which set the stage for McConnell to remove the filibuster for SCOTUS justices.  The latter would not have happened had Reid not fucked that up years ago.  

i agree but i cannot tell it has helped any to get trumps picks on the court.

None of Trump's picks would have been put on the court if the filibuster were still in place.  We'd be stuck with three O'Connor types that have no conviction on anything.

That may well be but Harry Reid certainly didn't do what he did to benefit us it was just a unintended consequence. He was on the other side and a wicked man.

You won't find me saying anything good about any democrat, it is an evil party and anyone aligned with it has chosen to side with evil.

Republicans are a mixed bag, some good some bad.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 2:55:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You won't find me saying anything good about any democrat, it is an evil party and anyone aligned with it has chosen to side with evil.

Republicans are a mixed bag, some good some bad.
View Quote

Mostly bad, cowards, controlled op, etc.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 3:02:22 AM EDT
[#17]
He really fucked the taxpayers on the Yucca Mtn project....gladly took billions for all kinds of bullshit studies and site development, then once it was ready to go, him and his political co-conspirators pulled some strings and shut it down at the last minute...to win favor in local elections....after fraudulently taking all the federal money...
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 3:05:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Rot in hell asshole
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 3:41:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Attachment Attached File

Fuck Harry Reid.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 3:46:38 AM EDT
[#20]
That MFr can’t die enough for me.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 4:02:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Lemme guess.......

"Exercise equipment failure"?

Fuck him. Glad he's gone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:08:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How many of you act like your good Christians but shit on the dead?  That cancer type is horrible.  Have a little fucking respect for others regardless of there politics.
View Quote

I'm an atheist. I believe the world is a better place with the death of that peice of shit.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:29:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Now he’s a good commie.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:29:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Didn't his neighbour beat the crap out of him for some sort of lawn mowing dispute, or was it the treadmill that did the deed ?
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:32:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:37:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Was a black eye the cause??
View Quote

A mark of the beast
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 5:45:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Didn't his neighbour beat the crap out of him for some sort of lawn mowing dispute, or was it the treadmill that did the deed ?
View Quote

Rand Paul attacked him over lawn mowing.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:01:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Goodbye and good riddance. Burn in hell asshole.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:06:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Harry Reid used his position of trust and public service for self-aggrandizement and personal enrichment.   That is the summation of his life and the basis for contempt.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:07:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

His brother got arrested and then for some reason went to Harry's house and punched him in the face. I forget the exact story.
View Quote
priceless
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:20:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Harry was in the category of they should have started his cremation while still alive.

Just another self serving politician taking a dirt nap / the world is just a little better for it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Yep, fuck that liberal POS - burn in hell for eternity faggot!
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:32:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Adios motherfucker
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:32:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
While I'm sure the edgelords are gonna be out in force but...why do we not like him? I recognize the name but never followed his politics
View Quote

Name fits.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:39:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Too little too late
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:42:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Thats 100% an assumption. Many of us here have deranged family and friends that we care about but are absolutely leftist commie tards as well.

I wouldn’t cheer and wish the associates of those tards more hardship because their deranged friend/colleague/family member passed. Very broad brush painting people like that.

View Quote

Matthew 7:17-19
King James Version
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 6:54:15 AM EDT
[#37]
NAMBLA grieves for its former member
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:01:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:05:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

bye
View Quote
Rest in piss!
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:05:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
How many of you act like your good Christians but shit on the dead?  That cancer type is horrible.  Have a little fucking respect for others regardless of there politics.
View Quote

Goodbye Troll
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Holy Rule of Three's

Harry Reid
John Madden
Dick Marcinko
View Quote

I would never put the son of a bitch from Nevada in a sentence with those other men.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:18:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Harry Reid almost single-handedly stopped the AW ban from being becoming a thing again.

Therefore, he did more for gun rights then all the people denigrating him in this thread combined.
View Quote

Another Troll.

Tom Delay did that.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:26:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

The dead are beyond our ability to harm them, sanitizing the rotten deeds of an evil man just because he died makes zero sense whatsoever.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:29:46 AM EDT
[#44]
That boy fucker should have died 83 years ago.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:45:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
To the friends and loved ones he leaves behind, enjoy the Ill-gotten money, land and property that he stole from the taxpayers over his crime-spree of a career in ‘public service’.

I sincerely hope you repent and divest yourselves of these spoils. If you don’t, I hope you enjoy the same afterlife experience Harry is enjoying now.

TC
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:51:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I would never put the son of a bitch from Nevada in a sentence with those other men.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:09:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Watch how many of his (R) kabuki theatre comrades gush about what an outstanding person he was and how we were all so lucky to have had him in power.

Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:09:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

@badshot77

Proverbs 11:10, "When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices; when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy."

When there are fewer evil people in the world, the world is a better place. We can rejoice when justice is done, when evil is defeated.

This man spent his entire life undermining this country, people like this exist, and still exist and never stop until forced to stop either by the force of Patriots or the Force of Nature stops them.

Psalm 58:10The righteous will rejoice when he sees the vengeance; he will bathe his feet in the blood of the wicked.

Proverbs 17:5 Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

Harry Reid did everything in his power to not just make more poor people but insult them and then use the to create even more poor, he did everything to create and exacerbate calamity because of his "feelings" and to increase his bank account.

If speaking HONESTLY about the dead is seen as speaking ILL of the Dead, then maybe they should have lived a better, more righteous life, and not turned against the people whom`s office he held and used to to strip away their rights, freedoms and future uh pal?

Maybe he should have respected the Marines he sent into combat enough to give them enough funding so they could have armor on their Humvees

Maybe he should have respected the country enough to NOT oppose a border wall, Not oppose a ending caught and release, Not oppose ending mass immigration.

Maybe he should have respected the Bill of Rights enough to oppose such things as gun grabbing, attacking state rights, etc.

What do you say to that, uh pal?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@badshot77

Proverbs 11:10, "When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices; when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy."

When there are fewer evil people in the world, the world is a better place. We can rejoice when justice is done, when evil is defeated.

This man spent his entire life undermining this country, people like this exist, and still exist and never stop until forced to stop either by the force of Patriots or the Force of Nature stops them.

Psalm 58:10The righteous will rejoice when he sees the vengeance; he will bathe his feet in the blood of the wicked.

Proverbs 17:5 Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished.

Harry Reid did everything in his power to not just make more poor people but insult them and then use the to create even more poor, he did everything to create and exacerbate calamity because of his "feelings" and to increase his bank account.

If speaking HONESTLY about the dead is seen as speaking ILL of the Dead, then maybe they should have lived a better, more righteous life, and not turned against the people whom`s office he held and used to to strip away their rights, freedoms and future uh pal?

Maybe he should have respected the Marines he sent into combat enough to give them enough funding so they could have armor on their Humvees

Maybe he should have respected the country enough to NOT oppose a border wall, Not oppose a ending caught and release, Not oppose ending mass immigration.

Maybe he should have respected the Bill of Rights enough to oppose such things as gun grabbing, attacking state rights, etc.

What do you say to that, uh pal?

Aint nobody got time for dat old Testament!
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 8:27:55 AM EDT
[#50]
AMF.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top