Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The more I listen to this "Harvard professor" the less I like him.

And I frankly think whatever he found on the bottom floor is a pack of bullshit
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's interesting that this is one of the things the antichrist does.

The Bible gives us some foreshadowing and hints that the two witnesses are Moses and Elijah. They are two people from the old testament whose bodies didn't physically die and get  buried. The Bible even describes the devil and Michael the archangel arguing about what happened to Moses. When Jesus gave the disciples a preview of his glorified form in the Transfiguration, the Bible literally describes Moses and Elijah standing beside him. The Antichrist trying to kill the two witnesses and performing miracles about calling down fire out of heaven is like the devil trying to get Elijah back for calling fire out of heaven and killing the prophets of Baal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
  If you were face to face with the AntiChrist, he would probably appear or act alien AF. He will be able to do great things like call fire down from the sky.

It's interesting that this is one of the things the antichrist does.

The Bible gives us some foreshadowing and hints that the two witnesses are Moses and Elijah. They are two people from the old testament whose bodies didn't physically die and get  buried. The Bible even describes the devil and Michael the archangel arguing about what happened to Moses. When Jesus gave the disciples a preview of his glorified form in the Transfiguration, the Bible literally describes Moses and Elijah standing beside him. The Antichrist trying to kill the two witnesses and performing miracles about calling down fire out of heaven is like the devil trying to get Elijah back for calling fire out of heaven and killing the prophets of Baal.

Moses did die and was buried by God in Moab
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:56:10 PM EDT
[#3]
They will probably be homosexual too.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm pretty sure Christians and Jews rooted in their faith will view alien intelligence like "alien intelligence".  

It is the godless that are in need of a god (and at present most of them seem to worship the government) are the ones who would be happy to swap their present god for another god.

Speaking of that: Here are some survey findings about faith and contact with aliens by Lutheran Professor Ted Peters.  (link)
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:13:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's the alien material he found in the ocean?
View Quote

"The first question, about composition, has been answered: analysis of the spherules shows them to be mainly iron with a few trace metals."

https://phys.org/news/2023-07-physicist-spherical-meteor-fragments-alien.html
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 8:23:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I can’t wait to kill and eat them.
Or enslave them.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top