Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#1]
One of Sante Kimes scams was to steal peoples property through title fraud.

Sante Kimes wiki
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It happens because when folks get caught they aren’t hung immediately or burned alive
View Quote

Burned alive. Hanging is too good for them.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 11:05:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There was a group in Illinois that was doing it.

1. They found out someone was going on vacation.
2. Would file the title transfer paperwork and pay the transfer taxes.
3. They'd go in. Clean it out mostly out. Change locks and then rent it as furnished out to associates.
4. Then put it up for sale at half price.

People would come home from vacation to a for sale sign, and renters in the house.  Cops would show up and say valid rental agreement, this is a civil matter for the courts. In the mean time, they are selling the house.

RR
View Quote

That's some killdozer shit right there.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 12:06:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hear the ads about this all the time. Does anyone know someone this has happened to?
View Quote

Sounds like something my best friend’s sister does. She befriends old people at JW Kingdom Halls, and manages to swindle their homes from them. Did it to two of her own family too.
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Sounds like something my best friend’s sister does. She befriends old people at JW Kingdom Halls, and manages to swindle their homes from them. Did it to two of her own family too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hear the ads about this all the time. Does anyone know someone this has happened to?

Yeah from older men I’ve known I’ve figured out if youre 75 and suddenly become a widower and a 35 year old woman shows  up and starts screwing you it’s not because you’ve magically found the second love of your life
I know one guy that lost his farm and life savings and another lost his entire inheritance within a couple of years. All of it got sucked out of their dick by a whore and the instant they ran out $$ she left
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#6]
It was happening in Philadelphia years back
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top