BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:59:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I actually really like this employees market.  

I know we all pay more for it but I enjoy seeing the tables turned.

My brother .. He is at a crap paying job.  He could make double somewhere else….but he feels this stupid loyalty to the guy he works for.  

I’m pounding Into his head that he needs to get paid what he’s worth.

View Quote

Does he let other men fuck his wife too?
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
A good welder makes way more than that.

A private ship welder here is going to cost you $100 an hour.
View Quote

This.

The job pays shit and thats why they can't fill it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well share rates then.  The whole point is to correct the problem.  What are you making?
View Quote

The last full time welding / fab job I had.. (7 years ago)

$46.50 hour

8 hours standard time 2 hours OT every day.

Weekends 10 hours OT. holidays double time.

401k match, full medical vision and dental 100% covered. Decent pension.

3 weeks paid vacation a year

$400 boots and $1,000 tools per year. (Even with all needed tools and PPE supplied by company)

$100 day per diem when traveling.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:00:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The fact that you've made 5 posts without posting your wages and benefits makes me think you're on employment and taking your frustrations out on me, because my wife works a job and you don't.

Be constructive i.e. here's what I make and what I do you should tell your wife to increase wages.

Where at any point did I complain or say anyone is ridiculous for not taking the job.  No. where.  The fingernail painting is ridiculous, that's all.  The rest is too find out what they're doing wrong, but I can't use your crying.  I need figures and fact.
View Quote

I'm not a welder dumbass. And my "career path" is both early days and weird enough that it isn't much use to compare with others. I'm just a rusty economics geek who is capable of seeing the world around them occasionally.

But FWIW: $40/hr, Software Architecture. Before that was a $16/hr effectively-an-apprenticeship.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:01:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My uncle is like 1 of 5 turbine welders and gets paid big bucks by power plants across the country to sit in a room all day until they have the blades ready for him. He welds for like 25 minutes and goes home.

It's more than that obviously but that's a TLDR version. Even entry level welding guys I believe make more than 15 an hour.
View Quote

mayco or hyco ?
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:02:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Never heard of anyone asking for a boot allowance ever as a bargaining point.  4 weeks of vacation after a year...  I guess we live in totally different areas and probably won't connect on anything.  Where are you working and what vacation are you getting that 4 weeks after a year is "minimal."
View Quote

In this part of the world, PPE is either supplied or paid for via voucher in manufacturing jobs. Boots are PPE....

The last plant I worked at was in 2001, and we got $150 a year in boot vouchers. In 2001.

As for where I work and my time....answered earlier in the thread. I'm not in manufacturing....but we get a lot of our hires from the manufacturing world, so the benefits are relevant.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Skilled workers are going for a big premium in Ohio.

Gas and oil, natural gas fired boilers for electricity, battery manufacturing, electric cars, major distribution centers, Foxconn making a big big play, and many more major announcements coming soon.

Everyone makes jokes about Youngstown and Warren but there are more investments being made there per person than any other place in Ohio.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:04:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
$13/hr and $100 for tools? Shit I hope the company provides all the PPE. I took a welding class and spent more than $100 on a hood. Starting for $13/hr is a slap in the face. Fuck being a welder for $13/hr unless it’s production welding inside all day long.
View Quote

It's actually $20 starting, and everything including a 60k truck for driving to jobsites is provided.  Includes like 25k of tools and equipment and all consumables covered.  Bro I can't believe you had to pay for PPE what a joke.  What company in today's world doesn't provide safety equipment?  I'd bolt from that shithole ASAP.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#9]
This thread is awesome  

Nice work OP.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And to add even we're having a hard time finding new employees. So I'd imagine it's even harder with way worse benefits.
View Quote

LOL... 1 week more vacation per year is worse.  I can tell you didn't get a math PHD.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Customers don't allow it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"and then quit because he can’t have painted nails on the job."

Why in the hell is painted nails on the job a problem for a Welding Co.? Is said employee working with the general public?

Roy

Customers don't allow it.

How would they know if he was wearing gloves? Gloves that shed material in the product as well.

Does the client require welders to not wear gloves?

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:08:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So, seriously, why not just supply all the tools?

A boot allowance of $200 alone would be a decent start, $300 would be better.
View Quote

So give a boot allowance of $300 and make them pay25k for PPE and all of their gear which they now get for free?  DUDE IT'S $300 FOR BOOTS!  GD SAYS YOU'D BE HAPPY! You should start a business. You're the most ruthless capitalist I've ever met.  I can't even suggest that idea to my wife.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:09:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

LOL... 1 week more vacation per year is worse.  I can tell you didn't get a math PHD.
View Quote

One week a year less vacation is absolutely "way worse."

I'd give up a dollar an hour for a week of vacation if those were the two job options given .
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Ahh ... look at you calling it a helmet now instead of a mask! Pretty close pumpkin The word you are searching for is hood, don't sound like some sort of greenhorn.
View Quote

My non welding ass would never want to sound like a greenhorn welder.  NEVER!
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So give a boot allowance of $300 and make them pay25k for PPE and all of their gear which they now get for free?  DUDE IT'S $300 FOR BOOTS!  GD SAYS YOU'D BE HAPPY! You should start a business. You're the most ruthless capitalist I've ever met.  I can't even suggest that idea to my wife.
View Quote

What are you talking about? Nowhere did I say make them pay for anything.

Supply all their shit AND give them a boot voucher. AND.

Boots are PPE....
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:14:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

The PPE that OSHA says they have to provide?
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
After 15 years, right?

And they can't find employees

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif
View Quote

Clearly not understanding.  You get 5 days off first 12 months.  You then get 4 weeks off total after 12 months.  You use those 4 weeks by 12/31 or you lose them.  On 1/1 you get a new 4 weeks.  After 15 years you get 5 weeks each year to use or lose.  

So many people laughing at it, but 5 or hell even 4 weeks paid time off after 12 months is really good.  If it wasn't we'd see I get 7 weeks,  I get 8, I get 3 months.  Instead the only one who laughed at 4 weeks and gave his time off did it in hours and clearly doesn't understand that 260 hours is 4 weeks.  He's clearly making a ton more hours though.

I came to GD for the laughs and it never disappoints.  What's funny is the seriously alpha "I know my shit" attitudes.  Bro 4 weeks guaranteed is garabge.  I get 10 hours PTO per week!  That's like 4 weeks and I have to earn it before I get it!  

Or, No bro I get that this company pays for 25k of tools, and a vehicle, and uniforms, basically everything I need and I get to pick what I want, but no $200 boot allowance only $100.  OH MY GOD WHAT A DUMP!  I only have to pay for PPE, my welder and my leads, vehicle, vehicle mileage and maintenance.  Your company sucks.  GIVE A BOOT ALLOWANCE.

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That's another check in the "Nope" column.

2 weeks of time off, and no carryover? Not no, but hell no. I have taken three separate 2 week vacations this year, plus a crap ton on days and two days here and there, and still have 190 hours on the books.

View Quote

It's 4 weeks after 1 year,  I must have typed it wrong because I'm confused at all of this whining about 4 weeks of vacation.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:21:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You said it took 5 years to get to 3 weeks in your OP.
View Quote

I fucked up.  It's 3 weeks after 1 year plus 5 PTO each year.  I wrote my jobs vacation after years 1-5.

My bad, stone me to death now.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:22:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How much over time did they have to work?
View Quote

It's between 160 and 210 hours depending on the person.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:24:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Instead the only one who laughed at 4 weeks and gave his time off did it in hours and clearly doesn't understand that 260 hours is 4 weeks.  He's clearly making a ton more hours though.

I came to GD for the laughs and it never disappoints.  What's funny is the seriously alpha "I know my shit" attitudes.  Bro 4 weeks guaranteed is garabge.  I get 10 hours PTO per week!  That's like 4 weeks and I have to earn it before I get it!  

View Quote

160 hours is 4 weeks
And I believe he said 10hours per pay period, not per week.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:25:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Also get 6 days of "sick leave". Calling out gets you 1 point, showing up late gets you 1/2. Over 6 points on a rolling year and you're fired. So really you can show up late 12 times and still be fine.

And I genuinely want to leave WA, why should I go to Ohio?
View Quote

I'm not trying to get your ass here.  I don't want Dem transplants from WA in OH.  Truly just getting input from GD, because wife has been here 20 years and never had an issue.  Got some good ideas and she texted the boss and they're gonna make some adjustments.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:26:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Really late reply. But there is so much in that OP that is just sad and pathetic. That place should close and the owner should by some fast food franchises.
View Quote

The vacation is wrong.  My Bad.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I work for the .gov (local). Whether you like it or not, jobs like mine as just as much a competitor for applicants as welding gigs.

I get 11 PDOs (Holidays) a year. If I don't take them, I can cash them out in December.  If I work a holiday, I get time and a half.

I accrue 9hrs of vacation every pay period. I can carry 540 hours. Anything over I can cash out.

Overtime can be earned as comp time at time and a half. I can carry 85 hours.

Sick is accrued at 8 hours a pay period, with no cap. At retirement, I can cash out approximately 300 hours as base rate.

We work 4x 10s, so 10 hours of time off buys me a 4 day weekend.

I am on call every 5th week, and I get 8hr of time just for being on call. Any callout is paid at time and a half for 2 hr minimum.

My clothing allowance is $1400 a year, and they supply PPE and equipment.

Medical is about $275 a month for a family, including vision and dental.

I have a 20 year pension and a 457(b)

I misspoke earlier....I have taken two 2-week vacations this year, with another scheduled in November, and I will carry 190 hours over into next year.

I don't make much more than your starting guys do, but the benefits make up for it. These are the types of positions you are competing against, and even our hiring pool is diminishing. It is what it is.
View Quote

I appreciate the insight that is drool worthy.  I have many .gov local friends and just so you know, .gov whether FED, STATE or LOCAL is not the litmus test, it's an outlier.  Private industry is not paying anything near what any gov is in most cases.

When my company not welding, does work for state government the employee make 2 times what they make normally as mandated by the gov.

I have a friend who works at a water treatment plant run by a city.  They literally play poker all day and work for 1 hour.  He sends poke hands all day on FB, which would get your fired so fast in private industry.  They tried, but the union saved him. His benefits are drool worthy and he makes $34 an hour.  If you work in private industry you don't even ask city people what they make unless you're trying to convince yourself to jump ship to a city job.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What welder outside of a pipeliner or 1099 type guy is buying their own welder or consumables? I don't think you know the difference between a tool budget and consumables / equipment / materials / etc.

We gather your wife is some sort of HR for the hand rail welding company, but what exactly do you do OP?
View Quote

I mean dude whatever you do for a living is either total bullshit, big dick swinging exaggeration or beyond my imagination.  Seriously was it not you mentioning $200 or $100 for a welder?  That's not even a possibility here.  We're apples and oranges and not gonna see eye to eye because of it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Oh and I have to wear a uniform? This sounds worse and worse. I'm not seeing a reason why I should quit my great job and move the great bastion that is Ohio and work for your wife's terrible company.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure you're not qualified to do the work so that's another problem.  The unifom is literally asked for by the employees so they don't have to do laundry and destroy their own clothes.  One of the perks you think is not a perk again.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
OP's newest approach, if you make more money than he decides is enough, you are spoiled rotten.
View Quote

A guy saying 82k-96k a year isn't even enough to show up to the job.   Yeah I'd called that spoiled.  I'd imagine a huge percentage of GD would show up for 82k to 96k a year.  If not then you're all balling so hard I can't fathom.  That's great money here for someone who in most cases was making 14-15 dollars an hour before they started there.

I think it's a little out of touch with what the majority of Americans actually take home.  That's cool he has an IT job, but almost 6 figures is a pretty good pay for a welder doing this job.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes they should tell the customers who demands no fingernail painting to go fuck themselves because the guy's not presenting to c-suite folks in business suits.  Let me tell the wife that.

*UPDATE*
Wife wants to know if you have enough functioning brain cells to rub 2 of them together?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should have never been an issue to start with. It’s not a role where the guy is in a boardroom presenting to c-suite folks in business suits.

I’mI’ve worked around blue collar folks my whole life and they can be an eclectic group. And none of them were bad at their jobs because of it.

Utter stupidity.

Yes they should tell the customers who demands no fingernail painting to go fuck themselves because the guy's not presenting to c-suite folks in business suits.  Let me tell the wife that.

*UPDATE*
Wife wants to know if you have enough functioning brain cells to rub 2 of them together?

Wife is being coy. She knows a lot more about me than she’s telling you.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*UPDATE*
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/giphyggt-462.gif

Yep. You don’t have to insult the guy. He does it to himself.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

All tools and consumables are paid except hand tools.  The $100 is for boots or a new wrench or some other shit if they break one.  They only need hammers, screwdrivers and that kind of BS, which any worth a shit should already have at home.  

They literally get uniforms, vehicles, gas, main job tools... Welder, auto-darkening mask, torches tungsten, gas, grinders, drills are all paid by the company.  If it plugs in it and it's consumables are paid by the company.
View Quote
You keep talking like a company that supplies it's own job materials is some sort of benefit to the worker.  Read your own first post.  It wasn't appealing to the worker and was so poorly written everyone thinks you are paying $13.00/hr now instead of $20.00.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Perhaps there is a way to present to the customer that their expectations are fairly unrealistic, and becoming moreso in the current labor market.

Or just tell the guy to keep his gloves on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*UPDATE*

Perhaps there is a way to present to the customer that their expectations are fairly unrealistic, and becoming moreso in the current labor market.

Or just tell the guy to keep his gloves on.

Nope. According to op there’s only firing your employees or telling the customer to fuck off. None of that middle-of-the-road stuff here.

Also, apparently he and the wife are perfect for each other.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Your company lost a qualified 2 year employee over painted nails... for a weilder.   Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

When hiring a field worker, this is the absolute least of my concerns.   Quality of Work,  Work Ethic and honesty.    

Jesus Christ people are stupid.
View Quote

First not my company, Second, yes they're stupid, literally customer rules and government laws forbidding it in these plants.  Smartie pants you would fucking run the business into the ground arguing with a customer and the government over nail polish.  They did everything they could for the guy.  Ultimately he wanted to be at a job where it wasn't an issue.  Another guy quit because he wouldn't take his wedding ring off.  When it's a government rule and a customer rule, you follow it or you don't work.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:43:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

A guy saying 82k-96k a year isn't even enough to show up to the job.   Yeah I'd called that spoiled.  I'd imagine a huge percentage of GD would show up for 82k to 96k a year.  If not then you're all balling so hard I can't fathom.  That's great money here for someone who in most cases was making 14-15 dollars an hour before they started there.

I think it's a little out of touch with what the majority of Americans actually take home.  That's cool he has an IT job, but almost 6 figures is a pretty good pay for a welder doing this job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP's newest approach, if you make more money than he decides is enough, you are spoiled rotten.

Sounds like you have it all figured out. Not sure why you need anyone. Spots should all be filled.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
OP sure knows a lot of details about the daily happenings of the company his wife works HR for….
View Quote

Yes 20 years she's been there.  I've heard a lot over that time and crazy thing, we actually bounce shit off each other, which may be why we make such a good living combined.  We combine our experience.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:44:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure you're not qualified to do the work so that's another problem.  The unifom is literally asked for by the employees so they don't have to do laundry and destroy their own clothes.  One of the perks you think is not a perk again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh and I have to wear a uniform? This sounds worse and worse. I'm not seeing a reason why I should quit my great job and move the great bastion that is Ohio and work for your wife's terrible company.

And yet I still make far more in pay and benefits. Your "wife's" company's sounds like hell.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:45:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bullshit.

While I understand there is a difference between what I do and what a skilled welder does, the environments that we work in and the skills required for each are quite different. That doesn't mean that their skill is worth less than mine.

In fact, I would wager that a good skilled labor guy right now, a welder, plumber, electrician etc, is in more demand than I am as a software developer.

Skilled labor right now is through the roof.  Those guys a making fuckin bank and they are writing their own paychecks. If the company isn't offering competitive compensation, they are going to go elsewhere because they will get their asking price.  

As the company in question is finding out.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:48:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

First not my company, Second, yes they're stupid, literally customer rules and government laws forbidding it in these plants.  Smartie pants you would fucking run the business into the ground arguing with a customer and the government over nail polish.  They did everything they could for the guy.  Ultimately he wanted to be at a job where it wasn't an issue.  Another guy quit because he wouldn't take his wedding ring off.  When it's a government rule and a customer rule, you follow it or you don't work.
View Quote

I work almost exclusively in pharma. Safety Manager for a GC that builds clean rooms in both existing facilities and greenfield projects.
I have never seen the requirements you mention for construction. Never.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:49:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

But I'm still doing better you're "wife's" lackeys.

And I can do more than Mig Weld...but not for less than $33/hr.

Have fun with employee search!
View Quote

That's literally $16.50 per hour in Ohio with your cost of living, That's fucking terrible. You can make more than that at Arby's here.  If a $35 job in Ohio was transferred to Washington it would become a $70 an hour job.

https://www.bestplaces.net/cost-of-living/columbus-oh/seattle-wa/30000
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Why no painted nails? Customer interaction concerns or chemical issues?

Kharn
View Quote

Probably spread aids into welds.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:53:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If you too get married, don't forget to invite me for bringing you together.
View Quote
you okay, bud?

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This tells me enough about your wife’s company to know another reason they can’t hire new people.  They’re thinking is 25 years old. Perhaps in 1997 things were great making $13/hr starting out with no experience. Now, it’s fast food wages. Target pays $15/hr starting and yeah ‘no one wants to work’ for $13/hr with POTENTIAL to make $25/hr in a year.
View Quote

There is no $13 an hour starting, it's $20 with 0 experience.  

Target will make you max 50k a year.  These dude are making 82-96k with 5 weeks of vacation time.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:55:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The $100 has nothing to do with anything else you typed.  It's unrelated.

It's also an absolute insult and is basically enough for an employee to take his wife and 2 kids out to a crappy to mediocre dinner...one time.  Talkin about a trip to Golden Corral here... That's the big bonus.

The company would be much better off removing it from the compensation package.  It would be more respectful.  

You asked about the employer's offering.  You are getting feedback.  If you don't want it, tell people you no longer want feedback and walk away from the thread.
View Quote

It's a tool allowance, Not the griswold family christmas pool bonus.  When all tools and equipment are covered...
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's literally $16.50 per hour in Ohio with your cost of living, That's fucking terrible. You can make more than that at Arby's here.  If a $35 job in Ohio was transferred to Washington it would become a $70 an hour job.

https://www.bestplaces.net/cost-of-living/columbus-oh/seattle-wa/30000
View Quote
mmmmm....

arby's.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:55:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

$35/hr is NOT $82-$96k/yr...
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

People will keep showing up to this thread and responding to the OP before they dig through 10 pages, if they ever do.. why not edit it lol?

So what is the actual pay scale for your wife's company today?
View Quote

I did edit it, hours ago.  Starting is $20 with 0 experience, but sounds like they're bumping it to $24 and 20% across the board.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

$35/hr is NOT $82$96k/yr...
View Quote
I didn't have the heart to tell him that I make more than $35 an hour...but in all honestly I am underpaid for my profession and years of experience.  That by the average salary for my situation, I should be making more, but for a bunch of small reasons about my company that I like, I am ok with it.

I am afraid he will stroke out.

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:58:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

$35/hr is NOT $82-$96k/yr...
View Quote

He's counting the overtime.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I remember saying a few pages ago a lot of these places treat skilled labor with contempt…
View Quote

Guarantee your company is not paying you 6 figures and 4-5 weeks of vacation so just let it go.  Stalin lost.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#49]
$20/hr for a welder still won't get one, not even in my area. And we save money by shacking up with cousins. If the $100 a year is only meant to cover boots, then that was thought up by somebody who has never spent 8hrs or more a day in a pair of work boots. I know that people that build things are in a lower social-economic class than office people but shit, we still like to go home not all crippled up at the end of the day.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
@C-4

I made $18/hr building coffins on C shift for morning delivery in 1997-9. My customers never complained.  
View Quote

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top