BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve been very pleasantly surprised by the longevity of HF tools compared to other pricier brands.
View Quote

I had one of their sawzalls die an early death, but since then it's been good.   I mostly buy stuff I won't use much.   High use tools get better brands.,
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Meh. I have a few HF power tools and they work fine.

Granted, I'm a homeowner/hobbyist and not a skilled tradesman but for the money, they're generally good tools.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought an air hammer at HF the other day for $15 and the counter guy asked if I wanted the added protection.

I said "it's $15..."

He goes "yeah but they will replace it if it fails within..."

"Dude, it's $15."

"OK, no problem."
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You already died, you just didn’t realize it.
View Quote

Lately I am really starting to suspect that this happened to me at some point but I forgot about it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I use a drill for trailer jacks.  I would worry that an impact would hammer the fuck out of the jack internals.

I have the pneumatic Earthquake 1/2 impact.  Damn near broke a finger the first time I used it.  It is some serious shit.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Everyone dies. Your product will die long before you do.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:19:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I have the pneumatic version. It's ok.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Holy inflation Batman. I don't think I paid $289 for a Wilfuckyee.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#9]
China?
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 9:39:05 PM EDT
[#10]
@Lug1
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top