Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How does a woman kick you out of YOUR house?
View Quote

This, how about, if she isn't happy she can pack her shit and get out?
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:05:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Where was the toilet?
View Quote

Probably your front yard.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A gay landlord would cut you guys a good deal on rent.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:07:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Are you kidding? All the good van parking spots down by the river go super fast.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hoping it doesn’t come to living in a van down by the river. Women are ridiculous.

Are you kidding? All the good van parking spots down by the river go super fast.

They do!  

Lake spots are nuts too!  

Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
that's why you pay a couple homebums to watch your spot for you whilst you're driving into town in your vannage to do your shift at the wendy's.

then you return and pahk el van and post up for another night in el van by el river.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't do or say anything that can get you in trouble. She's just trying to get in your head. Don't tell her your plans or try to even debate anything. If you are seriously about to be renting then you need a lawyer and a plan to protect yourself and beat her at her own little game.

Stop falling for her threats. Record everything. Don't say anything that's not appropriate.
View Quote
Yup. Use your phone 'voice notes' feature or get one of the dedicated devices.  The new ones make Mp3 files and can run for 10 or more hours straight on two AAA batteries. Start it recording and slip it in a pocket. You may want to check if you are in single party consent state or not though.

When she makes threats to do whatever you will have a recording of this for when she does whatever.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:11:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The to the moon rise in rents occurred prior to the election and have only gone up since. As fun as it would be to solely attribute inflation of rents to FJB, that isn't the case.
View Quote
More related to inflated house ownership prices I think. Vehicles and housing seemed to get out ahead of the other inflation.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:12:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah pretty much. She overreacted to bullshit and told me to GTFO. Same thing happened to a buddy of mine recently.

That's what I've been sitting here wondering this whole time.  And how old is the OP?
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:12:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

More than my mortgage. I hope my soon to be ex wife enjoys figuring out how to support herself when this is all done.
View Quote

Mortgage is cheaper than rent because mortgage is for people who the banks trust with money. Rent is for people who can’t be trusted with the banks money so they have to spend their own to rent houses/apartments from the people who are making the mortgage payments
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:20:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So recent circumstances have led to me being back on the rental market while I currently couch surf. Looking at various units in my area I can't believe what they want for a two bedroom one bath next to the interstate. Oh you have "amenities" do you? A bathtub sized pool and a "gym" that consists of two jankey treadmills and a few mix matched free weights. I already have a gym membership, how much will you knock off the rent if I promise not to use yours?

At this rate I'm probably going to end up with a roommate. Fortunately a good friend of mine was just kicked out by his wife too.
View Quote

Birds of a feather flock together.

Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:25:33 AM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hoping it doesn’t come to living in a van down by the river. Women are ridiculous.

They do!  https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51221364041_49046f3d0f_b.jpg

Lake spots are nuts too!  
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51222132019_e465abe344_b.jpg

Living the dream.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How does a woman simply “tell you to leave” your own house and you obey her order?
View Quote

Yeah.  That's gay.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That's what I've been sitting here wondering this whole time.  And how old is the OP?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah pretty much. She overreacted to bullshit and told me to GTFO. Same thing happened to a buddy of mine recently.

If it got to the point of my wife kicking me out of my own house I’d probably just leave. Women have a playbook full of all kinds of shit that will screw you over every which way. Might end up losing your 2A over it. Didn’t happen to me but it happened to a friend. They got in an argument, she comes up with a BS domestic violence charge, off you go to jail and off the cops go with your guns. Wait until sh starts conspiring with the friends who’ve all done this shit. The laws, courts, simp cops are all on their side.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you, thewhitepill, acewhole9, and sarahplainandtall split the rent, it should'nt be that bad?

The "pill" can even bring you guys home leftovers for free!
View Quote

I'm seeing an ARFCOM version of Fishtank. Make it happen!
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:36:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Poors thread
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Where was the toilet?
View Quote

You see that orange HD bucket?
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You see that orange HD bucket?
View Quote
when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
FJB and every liberal who brought this run away inflation.
View Quote

Thank Larry Fink & the other globalist luciferians
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:19:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That’s the thread I was thinking of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That’s the thread I was thinking of.

OP, just use some jelly and it won't taste like copper so much.

Booty.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Did everyone in the country get like a 50 percent raise but me? So glad I bought my house years ago but even then..insurance and taxes have gone up hundreds per month in the last few years.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:25:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
imagine you took out a loan and invested in an apt building.   then a part of the gov that is supposed to be managing infectious diseases decides to stop you from evicting renters for almost two years.   so your renters stop paying and instead spend the checks they get from the gov on down-payments on campers and boats and side by sides.  
Then the gov spends ten trillion dollars in a very short period of time, almost doubling the money supply which causes the prices of everything to double.    after all that, how high do think you would raise your rent?
View Quote

This.

Turns out that there aren't just no free lunches but no free rent for three years either.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Did everyone in the country get like a 50 percent raise but me? So glad I bought my house years ago but even then..insurance and taxes have gone up hundreds per month in the last few years.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
imagine you took out a loan and invested in an apt building.   then a part of the gov that is supposed to be managing infectious diseases decides to stop you from evicting renters for almost two years.   so your renters stop paying and instead spend the checks they get from the gov on down-payments on campers and boats and side by sides.  
Then the gov spends ten trillion dollars in a very short period of time, almost doubling the money supply which causes the prices of everything to double.    after all that, how high do think you would raise your rent?
View Quote

I’ll finish the story for you…

Then imagine those landlords ended up getting reimbursed by the gov for their lost rents and still raised them to absurd levels after all was said and done?  And they will never lower them, either.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So recent circumstances have led to me being back on the rental market while I currently couch surf. Looking at various units in my area I can’t believe what they want for a two bedroom one bath next to the interstate. Oh you have “amenities” do you? A bathtub sized pool and a “gym” that consists of two jankey treadmills and a few mix matched free weights. I already have a gym membership, how much will you knock off the rent if I promise not to use yours?

At this rate I’m probably going to end up with a roommate. Fortunately a good friend of mine was just kicked out by his wife too.
View Quote

Ooof. You abandoned the Marital home….

Haven’t read the thread but that is a surefire way to lose it in a divorce.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Pretty damn easy today.

“I don’t feel safe with you here”

You leave or get arrested when the PD shows up after your wife says you threatened her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty damn easy today.

“I don’t feel safe with you here”

You leave or get arrested when the PD shows up after your wife says you threatened her.

My answer would of been;

Then you had better pack your things and leave. My next stop is the power and water company to get them shut off if you stay here.

I moved out of my own house once, being the bigger man and so on. That will never happen again.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:44:50 AM EDT
[#26]
I can't provide proper legal advice but I would damn sure find out how best to get back into the house.  Kick her out or agree to separate bedrooms.

I know that women can be lying bitches and make up fake abuse charges (Pound Me Too), but you can't give up the house.  

Seek legal help.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:49:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:51:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
two things:

a) nothing wrong with living in a van down by the river

and

2) MGTOW thread?

My response would have been "No. You leave."
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
FJB and every liberal who brought this run away inflation.
View Quote

It started when Trump was in. Especially during Covid of all things.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I don't understand this. She has authority over you?  She evicted you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't understand this. She has authority over you?  She evicted you?

Moving out if a divorce is on the horizon is generally a bad move.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:59:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Just making sure this isn't another TheWhitePill troll account.  Any verification?
View Quote

My buddy Magic 8-Ball says "All signs point to yes"...
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Just making sure this isn't another TheWhitePill troll account.  Any verification?
View Quote
I assume it is the same dude.

Desperation is a stinky cologne.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 12:04:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 12:25:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah, rent is nuts but so is buying a home right now. I'm still astonished by what people pay for the 2 unit place we have. It's more than my mortgage by a healthy margin. But honestly we don't profit that bigly from it. Not sure what to tell ya OP

Im really just here to find out the gay shit OP was caught doing

Link Posted: 1/6/2024 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#36]
How exactly does one get “kicked out” of their own residence
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 12:48:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Your wife told you to leave your house?  And you did?

Lol
View Quote

More like his mom told him to leave. But not because she wanted him out, because he was going to be late for his shift at Wendys.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 12:53:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yeah pretty much. She overreacted to bulls$%t and told me to GTFO. Same thing happened to a buddy of mine recently.
View Quote
How do they do that?   I simply do not understand how a weaker individual gets all the power.  Unless the police were involved it wouldn't happen in my household.  I doubt very seriously my wife would ever get the police involved.  
God created the man to be the head Of the household.  When my wife and I got married 18 years ago,  I told her if she ever got angry enough not to want to sleep in my bed And felt that someone should sleep on the couch,  Then she could be the one that goes and sleeps on the couch.  We have slept every night in the same bed.  

I do thank the Lord for my wife.   She and I did leave everyone else behind and just Cleaved to each other.  Many today want   To have all their friends in the mix too.  It  Just complicates things.

What people want for rent is ungodly.   I have 9 families in my congregation that are homeless right now due to our cost for rent in Chattanooga.  I am so sorry.

Hope it works out for you.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:02:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:06:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
two things:

and

2) MGTOW thread?

I swear it’s a feature not a bug anymore.
Late to the thread-sorry for your troubles…. They are familiar to me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:08:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Rent has more than doubled in my area
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:13:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Ooof. You abandoned the Marital home….

Haven’t read the thread but that is a surefire way to lose it in a divorce.
View Quote

That "loophole" saved my marriage.  She had a meltdown and left first.  We reconciled and will hit 46 years in a few months.

Paladin
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:15:45 PM EDT
[#43]
just curious OP, how old are you and your wife and how long have you been married?
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:19:08 PM EDT
[#44]
If you think rent is high, go price a small house.

In terms of rent to mortgage payments, I believe we're at an all time high of rent affordability.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:21:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And lice hate powdered sugar.

Not sure if it's the same dude or if he's even desperate, but I think OP has concockted a hell of a story to figure out how to tell his parents/friends he's homosexual. It's 2024 man, no one cares anymore.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

My response would have been "No. You leave."
View Quote

Yeah until she intentionally runs herself into the wall, gets a bruise and says “why did you push me?!” While grabbing her phone. Happens all the time.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#47]
I’m a landlord.

My mortgage went up from $8,500 to 10,700.

The stoves I used to buy went from $478 to $600.

And don’t even get me started on what a decent truck now costs.

Wages haven’t increased. But everything else has.

My advice, unless you have kids. Eject from MO. and go someplace where half the state is shit birds.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#48]
How bout you tell HER to fuck off and get the fuck out?
Unless you fucked up, then maybe you deserve it?

What makes bitches entitled to every house they live in?

My kids mother tried that shit until I showed her whose name was primary on the title AND mortgage.
Now SHE'S renting a shit hole a few towns away AND I have full legal and physical custody of both my kids.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
two things:

and

2) MGTOW thread?

BTDT. A little advice from a probably older guy, never NEVER move into the dwelling of a woman who has the rent or mortgage in her name. If she has the right to throw you out on your ass, it's just a matter of time until she does. Women are tyrants when given any kind of authority.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:29:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Rent has gone insane. What used to be $400/mo by me for a studio is now $5-600. Want a bedroom? Add $400 each. Someone just listed a 3br house in my old hood- which was the hood- for $2600/mo.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top