Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, we haven't started the party yet.  Currently,  we are just chillin and sipping on brewskis.

May the wings of Liberty never lose a feather.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I believe, what he means is the point of no return has already happened. There is no turning back and no solution to bring things back to normal.

As commies won't stop, they have already propelled us toward bad days. The time to stop them and bad days from happening, would have been years or decades ago, stopping them before they got a foothold.

The course of events now will either be subjigation, or violence. But in violence, of the personal message sending type we would most likely see, the result is nation ending. It leaves wounds and further hatred that will not be undone.

The unity required to achieve large scale violence has no dissenting opinions, traitors will be rooted out and shot. The type of culture and governance required to carry this out simply does not coexist with freedom or a constitutional republic.

One may be willing to kill a Communist. What do you do when directed to kill that communist's family, so they do not infect the world? Will you chop people in to pieces to prove prove point? Livestream it? What about when it comes to other groups of people and their families, people you may not necessarily hate? People will do it, as people have all done it throughout history. But society as we know it would be over.

And now just kind of going on a tangent, moreso lol. Experiences harden the heart. I have had a friend that executed a person in broad daylight, although born into a gang, he was a normal kid and kind of nice, but still hardened at a young age and grew up into one who cares nothing of the consequences. Another who may have been a troublemaker, but not dangerous. After he came back from YA he was changed and very dangerous. A straight-A student can be bullied, take to drugs, go to prison, and become a fearsome, violent animal over time. I had a soft fluffy indoor cat, later when I had the ability to let her outside, her personality changed, her senses became acute and aware of threats, she killed, it was just ingrained in her naturally. In the same way i think of people, a significant part of every group are capable of extreme barbarity when their circumstances change, whether they know it or not.
View Quote

Well stated.

When they started pushing the PC stuff in the 90's is when the push back should have happen. It's been a snowball ever since. Probably further back in the sixties.

Humans are the most viscous animal on the planet.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:26:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I would suggest everyone make a list of the people you know in your inner circles and direct communities who supported and voted for the mechanism that is leading to this. When the collapse comes, do not help those people in anyway. Do not let them anywhere near you. Convince like minded friends and family to do the same. Even if they are starving or appear to be in severe distress, don’t give them anything. No food, no water... nothing. Point them toward the nearest government facility or ghetto and send them off.
View Quote

They will reorganize, now even more mad that it’s your fault and come back with desperate backup.

They will also tell their comrade what you have, how much food they saw, guards etc...

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Turn off the TV, OP.
View Quote

@modelmaker

OP was there when it happened....  Take notes.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

@modelmaker

OP was there when it happened....  Take notes.
View Quote

OP was probably a toddler.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree wholeheartedly that we're headed for trouble but every time I open one if these, I feel like

Fitting though since convincingly disguising oneself as black might be a good start.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:34:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I grew up going everywhere with my dad. Including hanging out with adults doing adult things and learning.

I remember everything.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

No
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:46:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I was raised with it being ingrained in me that we are on the verge of the end times. Seems plausible.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I believe, what he means is the point of no return has already happened. There is no turning back and no solution to bring things back to normal.

As commies won't stop, they have already propelled us toward bad days. The time to stop them and bad days from happening, would have been years or decades ago, stopping them before they got a foothold.

The course of events now will either be subjigation, or violence. But in violence, of the personal message sending type we would most likely see, the result is nation ending. It leaves wounds and further hatred that will not be undone.

The unity required to achieve large scale violence has no dissenting opinions, traitors will be rooted out and shot. The type of culture and governance required to carry this out simply does not coexist with freedom or a constitutional republic.

One may be willing to kill a Communist. What do you do when directed to kill that communist's family, so they do not infect the world? Will you chop people in to pieces to prove prove point? Livestream it? What about when it comes to other groups of people and their families, people you may not necessarily hate? People will do it, as people have all done it throughout history. But society as we know it would be over.

And now just kind of going on a tangent, moreso lol. Experiences harden the heart. I have had a friend that executed a person in broad daylight, although born into a gang, he was a normal kid and kind of nice, but still hardened at a young age and grew up into one who cares nothing of the consequences. Another who may have been a troublemaker, but not dangerous. After he came back from YA he was changed and very dangerous. A straight-A student can be bullied, take to drugs, go to prison, and become a fearsome, violent animal over time. I had a soft fluffy indoor cat, later when I had the ability to let her outside, her personality changed, her senses became acute and aware of threats, she killed, it was just ingrained in her naturally. In the same way i think of people, a significant part of every group are capable of extreme barbarity when their circumstances change, whether they know it or not.
View Quote

This is correct, mostly. They aren't actually communists; they're fascists. To the man on the street, though, this is a distinction without a difference. He's enslaved in a totalitarian system either way.

But yes, the situation is not fixable at this point. We are simply going to have to go through it. And no amount of firearms are going to change anything; they have made our firepower obsolete and irrelevant in this show.

The real damage was done decades ago when they took over academia and the media. They now have a complete lock on the information battlespace. They control what most people see and hear - and consequently, what most people think. They've used these tools to create a generation of mushy-brained footsoldiers. And now they've taken the government, and have control of 1) the purse-strings, 2) the legal system, 3) the law enforcement system and national security apparatus, and 4) the military. With those in their pocket, they dictate the flow of events. Not us.

The real problem we have now, and why it's no use comparing the current situation with previous totalitarian takeovers, is that they now have technological tools at their disposal that would have made Stalin cum in his pants.

The surveillance capabilities of the modern state - and its corporate allies - are unrivaled by any historical analogue. There are cameras everywhere, you carry a surveillance device in your pocket that tracks your location and can be used to eavesdrop on you if they so choose, and you can't communicate digitally at all without being monitored. No totalitarian government has ever had this capability, and the inability to surveil its serfs in this way is arguably one of the biggest reasons that past attempts at this form of government have failed.

Additionally, no totalitarian state has ever had the mass media capabilities that the Leftists now possess. Between traditional, corporate media and social media, they can dictate the narrative and decide what information is seen, and by whom. Again, no totalitarian state has ever had quite the suite of capabilities in this arena that they now have.

Totalitarian governments lose power because they lose control of the flow of information. Between the mass media and the modern surveillance state, it's truly hard to imagine how this will happen now; their power over the information battlespace is nearly complete, and in a few years it'll be pretty much absolute as sites like this go dark, and we are all silenced. We will be reduced to communicating by letter and in person, because nothing else will be secure or possible.

Your guns won't matter. All you can do is go on a suicide run with them, which wouldn't be a terribly productive use of your time. We will never have an army, because we can't communicate. It doesn't matter that there are 10 of us for every one of them, or that we have 50x more firearms than they do. We won't get to use them, and they will be able to communicate and operate openly where we can't; thus, they can mass their firepower where it's needed, and we can't.

We stood by and watched for decades as they took our institutions - first academia, then the media, and then the government. We were annoyed, but most on our side didn't realize what was actually happening. Some of us sounded the alarm, but no one took it seriously. And now, it's too late. Personally, I believe that we need to push for secession in the states that we still control. I realize that's a longshot, but I think at this point it's our only opportunity to maintain some semblance of liberty. We're checkmated at this point if we don't, and if we don't, then it's only a matter of time before we lose the power in the states that we currently control.

There's no way out of it. We just have to go through it, at this point.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:51:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No
View Quote

LOL, post right above yours
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I told people years ago..

Take a look at this country for 30k feet.

It looks like Yugoslavia.

There is no way anyone would force the different areas together if you started from scratch.

Nope
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They will reorganize, now even more mad that it’s your fault and come back with desperate backup.

They will also tell their comrade what you have, how much food they saw, guards etc...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would suggest everyone make a list of the people you know in your inner circles and direct communities who supported and voted for the mechanism that is leading to this. When the collapse comes, do not help those people in anyway. Do not let them anywhere near you. Convince like minded friends and family to do the same. Even if they are starving or appear to be in severe distress, don’t give them anything. No food, no water... nothing. Point them toward the nearest government facility or ghetto and send them off.

No, actually they are statistically more likely to be raped and murdered by the blacks they’ve been pandering to.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:03:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I grew up going everywhere with my dad. Including hanging out with adults doing adult things and learning.

I remember everything.
View Quote

I was 20 something and attached to AFSouth. I met with the LDK and tracked ops between 1991 and 1993. Gotta disagree with you; the US isn’t the balkans
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:03:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Curious as to the gun:citizen ratio in post war Yugoslavia?
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:04:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's another way to phrase it. You're correct everyone one's got a seat. I'm just hoping that the people in front don't puke. LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More like everyone is locked into their seat on a rollercoaster and currently just listening to the clanking as we climb higher and higher. Like all rollercoasters the course is set and we are all going in the same direction as the tracks are laid. No one has done the needful in minecraft (myself included), so we all get to enjoy the same ride. Like it or not.

That's another way to phrase it. You're correct everyone one's got a seat. I'm just hoping that the people in front don't puke. LOL

I chuckled
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No, actually they are statistically more likely to be raped and murdered by the blacks they’ve been pandering to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both.

It won’t be just blacks. Hispanics, whites funneled by globalists/Chinese will do everything to win.

Starving groups will do anything to eat.

Brainwashed people will do anything to win.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I was 20 something and attached to AFSouth. I met with the LDK and tracked ops between 1991 and 1993. Gotta disagree with you; the US isn’t the balkans
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember everything.

It sure as hell ain’t clear lines here. Obunghole made sure to incentivize people to move to red states. The people who are native to the area have the upper hand but it is not something easy or cut and dry.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I respect your service and your experience. I don't compare US to Balkans. Nor my experience with yours. But I have to disagree with you. It's actually worse off in the same scenario. Way too many groups, and melting pot ethnicities, mixed in together looking out for their own interest.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:10:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More like everyone is locked into their seat on a rollercoaster and currently just listening to the clanking as we climb higher and higher. Like all rollercoasters the course is set and we are all going in the same direction as the tracks are laid. No one has done the needful in minecraft (myself included), so we all get to enjoy the same ride. Like it or not.

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:11:39 PM EDT
[#22]
op knows.

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:16:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Might as well get it over with so we can jettison the communists and start over.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:17:36 PM EDT
[#24]
I have an Albanian friend. He says he escaped Communism and it followed him here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember everything.

I love when folks say “I was attached to.” I see it all the time in the USAR.   For instance I’ll see an 82nd ABN combat patch and I’ll ask which brigade they were in... then comes the “attached” story. Then I find out they aren’t Airborne qualified and can’t name a single battalion in the entire division. It makes me question everything they say after.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:33:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I love when folks say “I was attached to.” I see it all the time in the USAR.   For instance I’ll see an 82nd ABN combat patch and I’ll ask which brigade they were in... then comes the “attached” story. Then I find out they aren’t Airborne qualified and can’t name a single battalion in the entire division. It makes me question everything they say after.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember everything.

Well now it is getting spicy in here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:45:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember everything.

NATO commands are made up of attached units.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There are millions of us that still carry that fire.
View Quote

Better dead than red / marxist
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 8:56:22 PM EDT
[#29]

That reminds me of a sea/sub story.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 9:01:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What city will get the Sarajevo treatment?

DC?  Please please please be DC.
View Quote

Democratic Detroit...

Nuf' Said??
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 9:01:45 PM EDT
[#31]
My Greatgrandparents were kulaks. Stalin "disappeared" them. My Grandmother worked on a commune farm stolen from one of their neighbors who were also "disappeared".

They came to the US to get away from the kind of government that would steal a landowners farm "for the greater good". Now it's starting to happen here under the guise of "climate change".

Now, here we are again. We aren't some of these other Nations. We are the US. Our heritage is not one like any other.

We know the way. We have the tools. We just need to get to work and fix it. We won't be the same on the other side of this. In some ways... We can be MUCH stronger. But it is going to suck getting there....
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 9:01:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Just on top of my head few items I can think of from memory for starters.

What you will need now is some land that you own. Pay off your mortgage if you can. Save the rest. You will know when to dump money. Have solids. Gold, silver, etc..
Reliable transportation capable of off road.
Get in shape, and learn how to survive in cold. Sleep outside for a night. Take a ice cold shower once a week. I hope you know how to swim.
Lots of ammo and a few guns, knives, and basic maintenance items for tools you have. Please get a long distance rifle with a nice scope, and quality binocluars/range finder. Those of you with fancy NVG, etc.. you're better off than most.
Guns can be traded. Guns that you may not need or like, or cheap guns such as hipoints and Taurus pistols will be worth trading towards other stuff if you need to. Not everyone has guns, but everyone will need them
Water, and gasoline and lubricants. Stack vegetable oils and things that can act as fuel. Grease. Whatever it may be.
Sandbags will stop lots of bullets, and even mortars if properly stacked. Dig deep. Make bunkers, and hidden rooms.
Buy longterm storage foods, and anything you can possibly get your hands on.
Bandages, and antibacterial liquids. First aid kits. Medication you need for at least 1 year.
Alcohol and Cigarettes will be valuable. It calms the nerves and acts as a disinfectant
Toilet paper will not save you. It's going to be a luxury item.
Books. Do not rely on technology. Start reading books on survival. On how to raise crops, and vegetables, and repair cars, or have knowledge about basic carpentry.
Keep tools near you. Wood. Think carpentry.
Chickens, and seeds. You better learn how to be a farmer.
Have a dog that can obey. Kill it if you can't control your dog. It will cost you your life.
Children or babies? Get baby diapers, etc... No children? You may have some, so get it anyways.
Vitamins, medication.
Make sure you designate the smartest most resilient person as person in charge. Do everything that person says. Obey chain of command. You will all need to be on the same page.
Get connected with like minded people. Build bonds and understanding with as many people you trust as possible.
Radios, and two way walkie talkie. Flashlights!
Batteries and candles! Batteries and candles!
Watersafe or repellant items, such as watches, tents, or rainjackets. Storage.
Mirrors. You never know when you have to peek around corners.
Ropes! I don't need to mention that ropes can have so many uses.
Maps and Compass! Did I even have to mention this?
Help to live in mountains, or near rivers, and creeks. Yes, there is truth that hillbillies will likely fare better due to independence.
Stay away from Cities. Especially ones that have have bridges.

View Quote

Thank you for this.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 9:10:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I saw it coming as a little kid in Vietnam, 46 years ago today the South fell.  I am getting the same feeling now.
View Quote

Same thing as a kid in Cuba (we were in the east side of the island, where the revolution started) in the late 1950s, and same feeling now too
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Dude, we haven't started the party yet.  Currently,  we are just chillin and sipping on brewskis.

May the wings of Liberty never lose a feather.
View Quote

Sorry, Bud. Gonna lose quite a few feathers. Don't think we're going to see full blown totalitarianism, but those bird of liberty is going to be dead.

For those who want to live out your mad max wetdreams, you're going to get that chance.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 9:21:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I remember everything.
View Quote

I really want to pick your brain.

I think the best thing for people posting in this thread, is find a movie that's close to heart to what actually happened. I like "Shot Through the Heart."
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:17:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:27:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

My wife looks at me like a monster when I tell her this is going to take guerilla tactics and public executions or forcing people to watch their families die to fix before it's over. It has to hurt enough to snuff out any thoughts of continuing this authoritarian/communist takeover.

It's not a choice I want to be forced to make, but personally I don't have a limit when it comes to defending freedom and my people. I just want to be left alone. If they're going to be insistent on doing the opposite I'll keep resisting until they stop or I die.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:28:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Care to tell the story of how it went down from your perspective?
View Quote

My guess is honestly was a slow slide that the good people kept working their asses off too busy to put all the pieces together and react before it was too late. Then its too late.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:29:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, there are many who love bashing anybody concerned with learning what is going on as crazy and paranoid.  The MSM division propaganda has worked wonders between races, religions, opinions even between people of the same general belief system they'll belittle or virtue signal by bashing in order to keep the perfect world their mind lives in.

View Quote
I know. But right is right. No matter how much agitprop they spew telling us it's "wrong".

"... even if it means standing alone."
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:42:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Ok negative Nellie. No one will fight back with sentiments like that. You need more faith my friend.
There is no way of knowing who will or won't do anything. The results are always surprising.

Who gives a crap what the trolls and Fudds around an internet site think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, and we're considered the trash.

We're not going to fight back, and those that do will be considered terrorists by many on this very site.

Ok negative Nellie. No one will fight back with sentiments like that. You need more faith my friend.
There is no way of knowing who will or won't do anything. The results are always surprising.

Who gives a crap what the trolls and Fudds around an internet site think.

We have no faith because the time to fight was when the democrats rigged the election that trump won so Biden could be president. We didn’t fight then, we’re not going to fight later. We’ve capitulated. We’ll let them round us up one by one if they feel like it. We have a proven track record, and it’s nothing to be proud of.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:48:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This is correct, mostly. They aren't actually communists; they're fascists. To the man on the street, though, this is a distinction without a difference. He's enslaved in a totalitarian system either way.

But yes, the situation is not fixable at this point. We are simply going to have to go through it. And no amount of firearms are going to change anything; they have made our firepower obsolete and irrelevant in this show.

The real damage was done decades ago when they took over academia and the media. They now have a complete lock on the information battlespace. They control what most people see and hear - and consequently, what most people think. They've used these tools to create a generation of mushy-brained footsoldiers. And now they've taken the government, and have control of 1) the purse-strings, 2) the legal system, 3) the law enforcement system and national security apparatus, and 4) the military. With those in their pocket, they dictate the flow of events. Not us.

The real problem we have now, and why it's no use comparing the current situation with previous totalitarian takeovers, is that they now have technological tools at their disposal that would have made Stalin cum in his pants.

The surveillance capabilities of the modern state - and its corporate allies - are unrivaled by any historical analogue. There are cameras everywhere, you carry a surveillance device in your pocket that tracks your location and can be used to eavesdrop on you if they so choose, and you can't communicate digitally at all without being monitored. No totalitarian government has ever had this capability, and the inability to surveil its serfs in this way is arguably one of the biggest reasons that past attempts at this form of government have failed.

Additionally, no totalitarian state has ever had the mass media capabilities that the Leftists now possess. Between traditional, corporate media and social media, they can dictate the narrative and decide what information is seen, and by whom. Again, no totalitarian state has ever had quite the suite of capabilities in this arena that they now have.

Totalitarian governments lose power because they lose control of the flow of information. Between the mass media and the modern surveillance state, it's truly hard to imagine how this will happen now; their power over the information battlespace is nearly complete, and in a few years it'll be pretty much absolute as sites like this go dark, and we are all silenced. We will be reduced to communicating by letter and in person, because nothing else will be secure or possible.

Your guns won't matter. All you can do is go on a suicide run with them, which wouldn't be a terribly productive use of your time. We will never have an army, because we can't communicate. It doesn't matter that there are 10 of us for every one of them, or that we have 50x more firearms than they do. We won't get to use them, and they will be able to communicate and operate openly where we can't; thus, they can mass their firepower where it's needed, and we can't.

We stood by and watched for decades as they took our institutions - first academia, then the media, and then the government. We were annoyed, but most on our side didn't realize what was actually happening. Some of us sounded the alarm, but no one took it seriously. And now, it's too late. Personally, I believe that we need to push for secession in the states that we still control. I realize that's a longshot, but I think at this point it's our only opportunity to maintain some semblance of liberty. We're checkmated at this point if we don't, and if we don't, then it's only a matter of time before we lose the power in the states that we currently control.

There's no way out of it. We just have to go through it, at this point.
View Quote

And yet we have seen in recent history how 1-2 men can shutdown entire cities while the system chases its tail.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 10:56:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Don't live in a city.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:08:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Curious as to the gun:citizen ratio in post war Yugoslavia?
View Quote

Gun:citizen ratio prior the war? Not much 1:100 or higher. You had your hunters, and out of service personal that were allowed to take their service weapons home, but that’s it. If that.

For a country didn’t have guns as their second amendment, during tensions but right prior to shots being fired plenty of guns were coming from everywhere.

It’s almost like someone went shopping for guns to arm as many people as possible, really fast. We knew it was coming. That’s one sure way you know shit is about get really stupid really fast.

Right before the war, that ration went up pretty fast to 1:6: 1 gun per 6 citizens. Pretty good, eh?

Not really. You’re way outnumbered. Basically you’re waiting for someone to die to pick up theirs when you’re surrounded with on demand firepower from authoritarian government hellbent on destroying you.

But better than nothing.

Only thing different was that everyone had full select fire weapons unless you kept your grandfather’s Mauser M48, and that’s all you had.

We didn’t really have “civilian” versions.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:09:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

We have no faith because the time to fight was when the democrats rigged the election that trump won so Biden could be president. We didn’t fight then, we’re not going to fight later. We’ve capitulated. We’ll let them round us up one by one if they feel like it. We have a proven track record, and it’s nothing to be proud of.
View Quote

Hope we can do better than that, it's up to fate to decide how things go. Maybe it will smile on us one more time, God willing.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:19:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm not ready to accept any of this either.  I know I'm not alone.

This is far from over.
View Quote

If you could see what I see, you’d be much more optimistic

If hyperinflation hits, paychecks won’t be the greatest motivator anymore; it will be principles. Both the left and the right have principled factions, but the right has all the guns
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:38:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

And yet we have seen in recent history how 1-2 men can shutdown entire cities while the system chases its tail.
View Quote

If you want to die a "terrorist" that's your choice. No one will think of you any other way, because that's what every single media outlet - including those on "our" side - will say about you. Your death will serve no purpose other than to get your surviving family into heaps of trouble they probably don't want.

And believe me, they would LOVE for one or some of us to go out like that. It's the excuse they need.

There's no way to win this unless you can get public opinion on your side, and unfortunately they have the massive edge there, as they control the flow of information. This isn't going to be won by going kinetic, although it can certainly be lost by going that route.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:38:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If you could see what I see, you’d be much more optimistic

If hyperinflation hits, paychecks won’t be the greatest motivator anymore; it will be principles. Both the left and the right have principled factions, but the right has all the guns
View Quote

That is a good point, remove paychecks/ careers from the equation of who gets involved and things change immensely. Lots of smart motivated people who see no future in  statism can be cut loose.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:50:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:53:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

And thats why you will lose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their's. Our side has empathy the commie side doesn't.

And thats why you will lose.

Wrong

I have empathy towards those that deserve it, those that don't.......
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 11:58:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Well stated.

When they started pushing the PC stuff in the 90's is when the push back should have happen. It's been a snowball ever since. Probably further back in the sixties.

Humans are the most viscous animal on the planet.
View Quote

I blame the boomers
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top