Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 11:48:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Im Attorney Don Marcari
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:01:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m guessing Fox and Newsmax are about out of advertisers when I am streaming on Roku and Pluto most of the commercial breaks are just filler music.  I don’t see that on any other channels, other channels at least have car shield and Medicare commercials.
View Quote

ESPN does it too. Those empty segments are regional/local advertisers that don't want to pay to be on streaming feeds far out of their sales territory.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:02:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They had a bunch of My Pillows at Ollies the last time I was there
View Quote

My wife bought me one from Ollies. They aren't all that.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:03:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

She hasn't been on in some time and saw her past got called out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

New Day USA with the beautiful former Marine officer?

Tatiana?  

Wood.

Details?
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:10:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I snort Relief Factor
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:21:03 PM EDT
[#6]
It seems as if every Fox News employee has a book for sale.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It seems as if every Fox News employee has a book for sale.
View Quote

Just the annoying ones.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:39:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I am more surprised that people watch mainstream news at all.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:42:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm always amused by how often you guys think you're owning someone and that person just finds you embarrassing. My condolences to your father.
View Quote

Welcome, fellow Firearms Enthusiast.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That basically includes everybody. Mr. "I'll have the proof in two weeks" is a lying sack of shit. As far as quality, you don't really expect it from grifters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of all the companies to support, you could do a lot worse than a Christian patriot who loves his country. And hires American workers.

That basically includes everybody. Mr. "I'll have the proof in two weeks" is a lying sack of shit. As far as quality, you don't really expect it from grifters.

Lindell is putting his money where his mouth is and making a real impact in a lot of legit ways.  Is that why you are disparaging him?

For example, he funded a team in WI to use statistical analysis in evaluating the voters rolls down to the precinct level, and further fund legal challenges to have invalid names purged from the rolls, as they are SUPPOSED to do, but of course they refuse to.  

That purging of the voter rolls of invalid voters, is thought to have saved Senator Ron Johnson's re-election.  Johnson is doing a LOT to challenge the whacko left in Congress and the Executive branches.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:46:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Instead the Dems used the military to steal the office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, Mike Lindell is a great guy
He implored Trump to use the military to keep him in office  
He's a dangerous idiot.

Instead the Dems used the military to steal the office.

And the DOJ.......
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fox News has the worst commercials. It is clearly for their viewers that are over 60. It’s nothing but buying gold, selling your life insurance for money now, my pillow guy shit, and a couple other things. They have the absolute worst commercial ever now of an old lady that is yelling at the tv acting like a hateful bitch about how she will not call about her medical shit while the voice over guy is being super nice to convince her to make the appointment. I want to be punch her and who ever made that commercial right in the fucking mouth. Fox News is not even trying to gain younger viewers, they threw the towel in and let other places take them I guess
View Quote

Yet on this very thread you see people willing to try a new product merely because they advertise it on Fox.

There aren't many audiences this loyal to a channel and its sponsors like this. It's niche, but it's apparently a valuable one.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:04:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Of all the companies to support, you could do a lot worse than a Christian patriot who loves his country. And hires American workers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fox News has the worst commercials. It is clearly for their viewers that are over 60. It’s nothing but buying gold, selling your life insurance for money now, my pillow guy shit, and a couple other things. They have the absolute worst commercial ever now of an old lady that is yelling at the tv acting like a hateful bitch about how she will not call about her medical shit while the voice over guy is being super nice to convince her to make the appointment. I want to be punch her and who ever made that commercial right in the fucking mouth. Fox News is not even trying to gain younger viewers, they threw the towel in and let other places take them I guess
View Quote

You think the commercials are what draw viewers to a network?
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Steve Inman often refers (hilariously) to Mike Lindell and MyPillow, especially when someone gets KTFO.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:19:15 PM EDT
[#16]
But Fox employs Ryan and Pence, lol.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I just bought some Giza sheets. Hope they live up to the hype
View Quote

We did. Very nice.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:28:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm always amused by how often you guys think you're owning someone and that person just finds you embarrassing. My condolences to your father.
View Quote

can you take a break from being so awesome and save some pussy for the rest of us
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I am more surprised that people watch mainstream news at all.
View Quote

I used to watch Fox News all the time prior to the election shit. Now I only put it on for a few minutes a couple times a week. I don’t watch alot of tv and I believe true journalism has been dead for a long time. All these media channels try to make you believe what they want you to. They don’t report the real stories. Last week on the five they spent like twenty minutes arguing with each other about the Meghan and harry netflix special and how hateful and disrespectful it is to the queen. Of all the shit going on in the world this is what they wanted to fight and argue about. I have never seen so many people work so hard to not report on the shit we need to know about. You could count on one hand the people at fox that want to actually ask the real questions and report it all to the public. The rest just want to do comedy and sell books
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You think the commercials are what draw viewers to a network?
View Quote

Is that what I said? No, I said their fucking commercials suck ass and really are only there for the 60 and over.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bought the pillows over a year ago and we liked the so much my wife threw out all the old pillows. Chose carefully the firmness you like when you order. The pillows really are easy to wash and dry quickly. My wife liked them so much, she ordered the sheets and topper. We have used them for a year now and can say they are better than most and for the price a great deal. The topper mattress is very comfortable but keeps wanting to slide off the bed. The elastic straps just don't hold it in place for long. I wish there was a way to really anchor it. The towels really are great. They absorb the water not smear it around like the towels we had before. They also dry faster.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Tatiana?  

Wood.
View Quote

Beach?

They have a big breated blonde now... More yummy...

Wife bought the FIL slippers...
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

You haven't seen really egg-sucking bad commercials until you have been on Tubi for 30 minutes. It was all I could take. The PC is sheer torture.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:55:22 PM EDT
[#24]
She has been replaced with a blonde...

Quoted:

Tatiana?  

Wood.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2022 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
“Made with the world’s best cotton called Giza. Grown only in a taint region between the…”
View Quote

FYI  Egyptian cotton has been a major source since the Civil War in the USA. It is regarded as the finest cotton sheet and is used by more than one sheet manufacturer. One point about cotton sheets, they are bacteria collectors so wash them frequently. In this regard, Egyptian cotton seems to hold up very well. After years of cheaper products, I found them a great value.

The best are bamboo sheets but, darn, are they expensive. If you can afford them, go for it. They do resist bacteria much better.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 2:13:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yeah, Mike Lindell is a great guy
He implored Trump to use the military to keep him in office  
He's a dangerous idiot.

View Quote

I agree he is on the bat-shit crazy side but he does make decent products. We have all bought from crazier people but just didn't know it.

Link Posted: 12/13/2022 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Steve Inman often refers (hilariously) to Mike Lindell and MyPillow, especially when someone gets KTFO.
View Quote

Who is Steve Inman, a nobody?
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#28]
For your viewing pleasure........
Joe Namath Medicare Commercial
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

@ jschmidt.      My condolences to both of your mothers.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

a nobody sports commentator
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#31]
I may have borrowed the pic on his wall for my avatar.  Fox has is like a bunch of good looking robots saying the same things 24/7. They don't do near enough investigative reporting that gets people put in jail.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The pillows are great, the slippers are the more comfortable than much more expensive brands & are holding up great. He sells good stuff & i like supporting Americans that Love America with my dollars.

https://fsmedia.imgix.net/62/3c/b2/d0/26d9/44d0/8d75/fa78b7103715/scarfacejpg.jpeg?rect=0%2C0%2C1680%2C840&fm=png&w=1200

He smoked crack I thought.  He should be an inspiration to all crack heads.  Not many come back and achieve that kind of success.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He smoked crack I thought.  He should be an inspiration to all crack heads.  Not many come back and achieve that kind of success.
View Quote

He was still doing drugs while he was building his company from what I read somewhere. He did not just quit cold Turkey and start his empire.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

can you take a break from being so awesome and save some pussy for the rest of us
View Quote

Can we at least ban the stupid trolls? I’m ok with the more intelligent ones but some of these idiots just phone it in and obviously serve no purpose here but to shit on threads.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 11:11:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice-looking Blonde woman now.

Tatiana will be in Tulsa King, the Stallone show.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 5:01:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ordered on 12/10 and paid a lot extra for expediting it (it said 2 days).  It finally shipped today.   Says it'll be here 12-22.  

What a joke.  Better be worth it.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top