User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I find myself using more and more 1/4" drive unless I'm doing suspension work or pulling the heads off an engine.  For common fasteners with a 10mm head, 1/4" drive should be all you need and the small wrench fits into tight engine bays.

I already own the small Icon set and will probably buy the larger set as well.  I'm planning to build my retirement shop soon and need duplicates for the common tools that I want to have at home as well.
View Quote

I use a mix of 1/4" and 3/4" when wrenching at work on small airplanes... and one, single, solitary 10mm socket for the one, single, solitary 10mm bolt that holds the alternator on a Cessna 172S.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 5:48:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Craftsman lol whenever I need a cheapish tool for the house I walk right past craftsman and pick up a Kobalt,dead brand is dead.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Both chinesium…roll the dice. For the average homeowner tool user they would both be fine.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Both chinesium…roll the dice. For the average homeowner tool user they would both be fine.
View Quote

I don't consider Taiwan to be China, do you?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top