Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:50:52 PM EDT
[#1]
No new taxes and Clinton had the cool factor.  It's like when they were asking Depp about his cocaine box during his court case.  He just smiled and said that looks like a good place to store some coke, the court laughed and all the ladies fell in love.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a gun, but I don't use it to take whatever I want.  I play by the rules, at least to some extent.  I suspect that just because he could call in favors, it didn't mean he would do that for an election. By the time the guy spent 4 years in the Whitehouse I suspect he had enough. It doesn't look like a fun job.

Bush Sr wasn't exactly a populist, but I do think that he thought he was a patriot.
View Quote

And the Devil thinks he is God's gift to mankind.  Both are wrong.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Raising taxes is cited, the import ban didn’t help, and Ross Perot.

Honestly, take the fact away that we are gun guys and didn’t like the AWB, Clinton wasn’t a completely horrible President. He ran a balanced budget and the economy was doing well.

No, I don’t like the guy., but we have had worse since.

Perot would have been great, he was a VERY honorable human being and a great American.
View Quote

Newt was responsible for much of what Clinton recieves credit for.

I realize I am dropping participles and I don’t care.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:25:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Knowing what we know, you think they just couldn't get to Perot because he was independently wealth like Trump?
View Quote

Perot had a personal beef with Bush (while Bush was the VP) of the handling of POW/MIAs resolution from the Vietnam War. Perot did what he could to keep Bush from being re-elected.

Clinton lied about no new taxes for the middle class. One of the first things he did as President was to raise the income tax on the middle class.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:30:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Perot was clearly the best man for the job

Unfortunately, people still vote the party.
That’s the biggest fu$&ing scam that Americans fall for and that’s why we’re in this mess we’re in now

View Quote

Perot was a conspiracy nut case. He was hardly presidential material. The Democrats did everything they could to promote him so he would act as a third party spoiler.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:34:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Traditionally incumbents have to go out of their way to lose.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:35:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Clinton got on TV and said he wore boxers not briefs and paid the saxophone so he must be presidential material. Perot wasprobably the last candinate in the country to talk about actual economic problems and ways we might could fix them isntead of how they could shovel money to X group. He was dead on, on that giant sucking sound. To Mexico and then China.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:36:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Perot split the R vote and took close to 20%.  Clinton only got 43% of the vote.

GHWB - 37.4%
Perot-   18.9
Willy-  43.4

Something like 90% of Perot's votes came out of the GOP side.   If Perot had stayed out, Clinton would have lost bigly.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Perot split the R vote and took close to 20%.  Clinton only got 43% of the vote.

GHWB - 37.4%
Perot-   18.9
Willy-  43.4

Something like 90% of Perot's votes came out of the GOP side.   If Perot had stayed out, Clinton would have lost bigly.
View Quote

That sucking sound was votes being taken away from Bush.   That is why we need one or two legitimate third party leftist candidates to take away votes from the commie Democrats.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:45:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ross Perot stole his votes
View Quote

^^^^^
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Perot was a conspiracy nut case. He was hardly presidential material. The Democrats did everything they could to promote him so he would act as a third party spoiler.
View Quote

Yeah. Bush woulda been great. But at least by your definition it still turned out fine
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 10:53:04 PM EDT
[#12]
New world order
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Perot had a personal beef with Bush (while Bush was the VP) of the handling of POW/MIAs resolution from the Vietnam War. Perot did what he could to keep Bush from being re-elected.

Clinton lied about no new taxes for the middle class. One of the first things he did as President was to raise the income tax on the middle class.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Knowing what we know, you think they just couldn't get to Perot because he was independently wealth like Trump?

Bush probably worked some CIA deals that made the POW/MIA stuff piss everyone off
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Absolutely - Perot took FAR more votes from Bush than Nader did from the disgusting, whining, childish Dimocrats, but Bush and Republicans were adult about it.
Bush also did not, and I'm sure would not, even consider misusing CIA or any .gov to cheat on elections.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 11:10:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Remember Obama vs McCain, or vs Romney.

The cabal usually seems to own both candidates.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:16:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Birds of a feather?
View Quote

Clinton was the CIA’s man in Arkansas.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:20:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He groomed Clinton for the job after Clinton was nice enough to keep the Arkansas state police away from H.W.Bush's cocaine operations in Mena.
View Quote

https://www.judicialwatch.org/mena-uncovered-judicial-watch-discloses-secret-cia-report/

Gotta fund those black ops somehow.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:23:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No new taxes and Perot.
View Quote

Also Bush Sr was much more of a policy nerd guy than an actual politician
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:50:52 AM EDT
[#19]
They told bush he was out and Clinton was in.
Told him we need to get Clinton to move the ball for a while and you’re out.  If you don’t give in we will out you for running drugs into Arkansas and for killing Kennedy
Then they told him after Clinton’s 8 we will let your boy run the ball,
Done deal.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#20]
For you younger fellas, here is Dana Carvey on Saturday Night Live impersonating H. Ross Perot:

Perot Talks Dirty Tricks - SNL
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Bush Sr’s right hand man, Dick Cheney, was installed to run W’s term.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:37:43 PM EDT
[#22]
For all the talk here about Bill Clinton playing the saxophone on the Arsenio Hall show, there was the whole “I did not inhale” schtick:

Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Read my lips: NO NEW TAXES.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Slight thread drift here….

Supposedly, according to Jesse Ventura, he was “interviewed” by 23 “CIA agents” about a month after he won the Minnesota governor slot:

They were there basically to ask him “How did you do it?  How did you win the election?”

Supposedly….

According to Jesse Ventura….

CIA Embedded in Many State Government - Former Governor Jesse Ventura exposes he was interrogated by more than 20 CIA agents
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:34:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Honestly, if Bush Sr. was so great, why was Perot able to "steal" so many votes from the GOP side?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:39:37 AM EDT
[#26]
The Narco wars is juicy with CIA vs DEA durring those times.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:44:57 AM EDT
[#27]
More people voted for Clinton in enough States to guarantee him enough electors.   That's how.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:58:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Honestly, if Bush Sr. was so great, why was Perot able to "steal" so many votes from the GOP side?
View Quote

Simple...  if 2024 looks like this:

DeSantis (R)  
Biden     (D)
Trump    (I)  

The votes for Trump running as an independent would come mostly out of the Republican side even though DeSantis is a solid candidate.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:16:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because republicans love to fight republicans.

A bunch of idealists were conned into voting for a business man and it ended up ushering in the entire Clinton crime syndicate era.

Let he who has ears hear…
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 3:25:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Or Bush Sr. 1) had the advantage of an incumbent like Biden does now. 2) was disliked by so many, so voters either voted for him as a vote against Clinton (by going with whatever R is on the ticket) or they voted for Perot because Clinton and Bush Sr. were both equally detestable. There were also sentiments against Bush Sr. based on his going back on promises (why vote for someone you can't count on)?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:04:29 AM EDT
[#31]
CIA was on both sides.  Just like it’s always been, with the exception of Trump.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:57:42 AM EDT
[#32]
He was fucken stupid with not figuring out the economy after Desert Storm.

Riots and other shit and us winning the cold war made the budget kinda iffy for stuff.

Clinton said...great....lets take care of ourselves now.

Clinton did that.......Bush didn't

Defense jobs only go so far in supporting the economy.

My dad worked for McDonnell Douglas and it was a tough time after Clinton came to power.

He put his sweat and tears into the F23 Black Widow project until the scummy Cockheed won with their POS F22.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 5:05:29 AM EDT
[#33]
The Clintons were laundering the coke proceeds from the CIA/ Mena, AR operation through the Arkansas Development Finance Authority. A strictly business decision.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:02:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Maybe 'lose' is a relative concept at that level.  Did he still have wealth, influence and power?  Did he just lose his turn as figure head?
View Quote

This.  He wasn’t that good of a president, aloof to the middle class and campaigned like it was a forgone conclusion he would win.  Didn’t look like he was very motivated, imo.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:10:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Clinton was cool, and played the saxophone.  Presidential material.
View Quote

And ate at McDonald’s. Well, the first few months in office he did anyway. Secret Service must’ve shut that down
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:17:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It seems th Agency had their man either way, given what went on in Mena during the 80s.
View Quote

This

American Made (2017) - A Cadillac for Your Troubles Scene (8/10) | Movieclips
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:33:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Paper ballots and no Dominion?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 7:01:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Clinton brought the CIA little girls and adrenochrome. Easy sell.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 7:20:53 AM EDT
[#39]
3 letter agencies weren't weaponized back then.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 7:36:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:03:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Read my lips.
Ross Perot.
Lots of middle class women liked Bill.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 12:50:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The Clintons were laundering the coke proceeds from the CIA/ Mena, AR operation through the Arkansas Development Finance Authority. A strictly business decision.
View Quote

What was the lesser evil, the "moderate"-appearing sleaze-bag criminal Bill Clinton or the Original RINO? let-down George Bush Sr. that didn't have the spine to stand up for what he claims to?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top