Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:01:14 AM EDT
[#1]
You suicidal retards would rather have Obama for a 2nd term than Romney?
 Does the SCOTUS mean anything to you? The power lies in SCOTUS.
 Heller decision. 5-4!
 Who is more likely to choose a very liberal justice?
 Who is the confirmed radical?

Stop being a bunch of cry babies! I'm certainly not happy with Romney, but Obama is far more dangerous and extreme.
 (Especially since he has nothing to lose in his 2nd term. No worry of re-electability)

Go ahead and cut your own dick off just to show your ex girlfriend you're upset.

Hold your nose vote for Romney and hope for the best or...
  vote 3rd party and KNOW the worst will entertain us for another 4 years.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:01:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If Mittens wins the R nod, Obummer will win his second term. There are too many that will sit home or vote for the third party choice.
That means only 1 thing, within 4 years, people turn them all in. This forum and all other things gun will be out of business.
I've been fighting political issues for 30 years. I am not alone with my prediction.

Why??? Because the supreme court will be stacked against us within 2 years IF the Democrats continue picking liberal judges. Wake the fuck up or lose your freedoms!

I have little love for Romney but for all the evil Obuma has in store for us with another 4 years there is no realistic alternative.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:03:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
No way. I'll vote for Gary Johnson on the Libertarian ticket.

same here.

if the R's get their asses handed to them they will have no one to blame but themselves.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:05:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No way. I'll vote for Gary Johnson on the Libertarian ticket.

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:05:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This forum is obviously mostly conservative.  Will you vote Romney if he wins the Republican nomination?

I'll hold my nose and vote for him....UNLESS he choses Chrosty as a running mate, then it'll be a Write in of "None of the Above are Acceptable"
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:08:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
If Mittens wins the R nod, Obummer will win his second term. There are too many that will sit home or vote for the third party choice.
That means only 1 thing, within 4 years, people turn them all in. This forum and all other things gun will be out of business.
I've been fighting political issues for 30 years. I am not alone with my prediction.

Why??? Because the supreme court will be stacked against us within 2 years IF the Democrats continue picking liberal judges. Wake the fuck up or lose your freedoms!
Romney actually has the history of banning guns, has stated support for such as recently as his last prep for a presidential run.   You are blind if you think you can trust him to appoint anyone who is supportive of our rights.

You are blind if you think Mitt would be worse than anything out of an unchecked 2nd term for obama

Mitt might be last on my list of candidates, but he is miles above an obama 2nd term.

And you've lost your little mind if you think I'm voting for Romney.

Did I state that somewhere

It's sort of implied in this thread.

If the Romney-zombies would drop him and get behind Paul, we could have a candidate worth voting for.

Sorry, Paul will never get the moderate vote and unfortunately no one can win w/o them. There are more of them than us, that's just the facts. At some point people need to step back and take a realistic look at what's likely to happen.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:09:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You suicidal retards would rather have Obama for a 2nd term than Romney?

Yes.

Now either get Paul on the ticket or brace for impact.

Your whining and name-calling isn't working.

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:10:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes I will.

And "R" pres with an "R" House and Senate will be preferable to many other things that can happen.

The pres can't spend money. He can't pass any laws. Better any "R" than a "D."

An "R" house and senate would be vastly more desirable. An "R" prez of any kind would only top it off.

Vote for the house and senate.
The problem with your logic is that if Obama is in office the 'R' congress would interfere with everything he tried, with Romney in there he will support the same policies as Obama only he will do it with the support of an 'R' congress.

You keep saying that, yet it makes no sense.

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:11:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sorry, Paul will never get the moderate vote and unfortunately no one can win w/o them.

And Romney will never get the Paul vote and can't win without us.

There are more of them than us, that's just the facts. At some point people need to step back and take a realistic look at what's likely to happen.

If you support Romney, then for political purposes you and I are no longer an 'us'.

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:13:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone but Obama.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:14:08 AM EDT
[#11]
With Obama we know what will happen.  With Romney we can only guess what will happen.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:15:54 AM EDT
[#12]
In a heartbeat. Absolutely.

Romney is the most consistent and the most conservative on the stage right now.

On immigration... Amnesty Gingrich accused romney of being too soft on immigration in SC, only to turn around days (~hours) later in S. Florida and say that Romney is too tough on immigration to the immigrant base in Florda. Holy crap. Romney, and is toughen the border, enact a (already existing) database for employers to immediately verify immigration status. Tough border, employers not hiring illegals = no reason for illegals to come here. Romney wins. No new .gov agency (Gingrich). No new taxes (Gingrich). No totally-new system (Gingrich). Use an existing system. Use the existing laws, just actually enforce them. And force employers to verify immigration status. Romney wins. Romney wins by a long, long way vs. amnesty Gingrich.

On reducing the size of government... Gingrich claims that he and clinton "balanced the budget." I do not know why Gingrich and Clinton keep saying that. They didn't. What they actually did was *explode* the national debt. Career-liars both. Romney actually balanced the budget. No fancy footwork. No lies. He actually balanced the budget. Romney wins.

On insipiring people... We are the party of Reagan. Gingrich tries "inspiring" people on the campaign trail with promises of bigger and bigger government, and more and more taxes. Pork. Moon bases. Massive taxation. Romney actually inspires people. Nothing Gingrich has ever done. Not his years and years in office... Not his destroyed families or inside-connections... Nothing Gingrich has ever done can compare to what Romney did in the Olympics. Romney leads from the front and he inspires people. He took over the failing Olympics. Failing financially, and failing to meet basic goals. He led a successful Olympics and handed the taxpayers a massive surplus. The property was paid for the facilities were paid for (and continue to be used). And everybody won. The Olympics were hugely successful, and the taxpayers were handed a surplus. Romney wins.

On healthcare... Gingrich endorsed Romney's health care initiative in MA. Gingrich had promised to hold freeloaders accountable but never did. He endorsed ROmney when Romney was able to do it. The Heritage Foundation endorsed it. The only other option on the table in MA was total-and-complete .gov control of health care. Romney put a goood compromise on the table that had the endorsement of multiple "conservatives." Gingrich campaigned for the "individual mandate" for years and years while he was in office... Because Romney adopted a Heritage-Foundation endorsed plan in MA, and because Gingrich devoted his political capital to attempting to force the individual mandate... Romney wins.

On Guns... Gingrich supported the anti-gun lautenberg law. Romney said idiotic and ill-concieved things about guns. But then the NRA and Goal make clear that Romney increased gun rights while he was in office. Romney has moved to the *right* on gun rights. That is a good thing. Reagan moved to the right the closer he got to the White House. So is  Romney. The NRA does a good thing by trying to influence politicians to increase gun rights. It is a good thing to see that they have put their money where their mouth is with Romney... Now it comes down to who you believe... Gingrich or Romney. They both have mis-steps relating to gun rights in the past. I choose to trust the NRA and Romney. I do not trust philandering career-politician Gingrich.

On abortion... As an Elder, Romney talked a woman into giving her child to adoption, instead of having an abortion. As a Stake President, Romney blessed a woman in the name of Jesus Christ that she would deliver a healthy baby. She had a healthy baby. Her doctor had recommended an abortion. On the *exterme* other hand Gingrich used his many, many, many years in public office to support stem-cell research. Romney vetoed the only stem-cell law to reach his desk while governor. If you believe that life is precious, then Gingrich is stuck in the mud, and Romney is flying by on an F-15 at twice the speed of sound. Romney wins.

On the free market... Gingrich has stolen a play from Obama's playbook and has utilized anti-free-market "class warfare" tactics on the campaign trail. Romney, on the other hand, believes in the free-market at the dna-deep level. Romney wins. Romney wins by a long way against his inside-the-beltway entrenched philandering career-politician opponent, Gingrich. Romney wins by miles on this issue.

I will vote for Romney without hesitation.

He is the most consistent and the most conservative on the stage right now...
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:18:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

With Obama we know what will happen.  With Romney we can only guess what will happen.

That's where this useful thing called 'history' comes in.

See, we know what Romney does when he's governor of a state.  The only thing I liked about Romney as governor of a state was that I wasn't living in that state.  Now he's asking me to vote him into a position of power over me?  Not gonna happen.

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:27:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes I will... while weeping for all of us and our children and grandchildren.

Obama needs to be ejected, period.

Exactly.

I won't like it a bit, but Obama simply must be defeated.

Vote for Tweedledee instead of Tweedledum if it makes you feel good, but don't expect anything to change.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:30:09 AM EDT
[#15]
I will vote Obama before I will vote for the Turd Romney.

Romney as nominee is a guarenteed Obama re-election.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:31:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He's no better than Gingrich, and not much worse, but he can't hold a candle to Paul.

Why do you post your crap? Why don't you just say 'he's mromon so I'll vote for him' and quit lying about it?
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:35:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.  I don't want to throw away my vote.  I'd rather my vote at least make a statement.

Remember you said that if Obama gets reelected.

Remember this, Romney will get the nomination no matter what and Obama will be reelected regardless of my vote.

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:45:27 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

wut?

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:51:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's no better than Gingrich, and not much worse, but he can't hold a candle to Paul.

Why do you post your crap? Why don't you just say 'he's mromon so I'll vote for him' and quit lying about it?

Are you honestly implying that Paul is a conservative?  Really?

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:52:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Anybody but Obama.  And I mean anybody.  At least with my vote I will not be ensuring this nation get's another 4 years of zero by going independent.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:53:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's actually more libertarian, but he's closer to a Goldwater Conservative than Newt or Mitt.

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:55:32 AM EDT
[#22]
I could vote for Obama or I could vote for Romney......no difference.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:56:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a man that governs in submission to our Constitution.

You're right, such men don't meet the modern definition of a conservative.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:58:05 AM EDT
[#24]
43% are willing to give the next 4 years to Barry.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:59:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Nope. Gary Johnson (LP). Reluctantly, but it's the most moral choice, and one vote won't matter in the long run anyway..

And if lots of folks feel that way???   Some just dont get it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 6:59:55 AM EDT
[#26]
I will vote for Romney if he gets the nom.  If Gingrich gets the nom, I'll write in John Rambo.  Sorry, can't do it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:02:45 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm voting RINO this year

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:03:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
43% are willing to give the next 4 years to Barry.  

55% of you are also willing to give it to zero
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:04:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

On immigration... Amnesty Gingrich accused romney of being too soft on immigration in SC, only to turn around days (~hours) later in S. Florida and say that Romney is too tough on immigration to the immigrant base in Florda. Holy crap. Romney, and is toughen the border, enact a (already existing) database for employers to immediately verify immigration status. Tough border, employers not hiring illegals = no reason for illegals to come here. Romney wins. No new .gov agency (Gingrich). No new taxes (Gingrich). No totally-new system (Gingrich). Use an existing system. Use the existing laws, just actually enforce them. And force employers to verify immigration status. Romney wins. Romney wins by a long, long way vs. amnesty Gingrich.

On reducing the size of government... Gingrich claims that he and clinton "balanced the budget." I do not know why Gingrich and Clinton keep saying that. They didn't. What they actually did was *explode* the national debt. Career-liars both. Romney actually balanced the budget. No fancy footwork. No lies. He actually balanced the budget. Romney wins.

On insipiring people... We are the party of Reagan. Gingrich tries "inspiring" people on the campaign trail with promises of bigger and bigger government, and more and more taxes. Pork. Moon bases. Massive taxation. Romney actually inspires people. Nothing Gingrich has ever done. Not his years and years in office... Not his destroyed families or inside-connections... Nothing Gingrich has ever done can compare to what Romney did in the Olympics. Romney leads from the front and he inspires people. He took over the failing Olympics. Failing financially, and failing to meet basic goals. He led a successful Olympics and handed the taxpayers a massive surplus. The property was paid for the facilities were paid for (and continue to be used). And everybody won. The Olympics were hugely successful, and the taxpayers were handed a surplus. Romney wins.

On healthcare... Gingrich endorsed Romney's health care initiative in MA. Gingrich had promised to hold freeloaders accountable but never did. He endorsed ROmney when Romney was able to do it. The Heritage Foundation endorsed it. The only other option on the table in MA was total-and-complete .gov control of health care. Romney put a goood compromise on the table that had the endorsement of multiple "conservatives." Gingrich campaigned for the "individual mandate" for years and years while he was in office... Because Romney adopted a Heritage-Foundation endorsed plan in MA, and because Gingrich devoted his political capital to attempting to force the individual mandate... Romney wins.

On Guns... Gingrich supported the anti-gun lautenberg law. Romney said idiotic and ill-concieved things about guns. But then the NRA and Goal make clear that Romney increased gun rights while he was in office. Romney has moved to the *right* on gun rights. That is a good thing. Reagan moved to the right the closer he got to the White House. So is  Romney. The NRA does a good thing by trying to influence politicians to increase gun rights. It is a good thing to see that they have put their money where their mouth is with Romney... Now it comes down to who you believe... Gingrich or Romney. They both have mis-steps relating to gun rights in the past. I choose to trust the NRA and Romney. I do not trust philandering career-politician Gingrich.

On abortion... As an Elder, Romney talked a woman into giving her child to adoption, instead of having an abortion. As a Stake President, Romney blessed a woman in the name of Jesus Christ that she would deliver a healthy baby. She had a healthy baby. Her doctor had recommended an abortion. On the *exterme* other hand Gingrich used his many, many, many years in public office to support stem-cell research. Romney vetoed the only stem-cell law to reach his desk while governor. If you believe that life is precious, then Gingrich is stuck in the mud, and Romney is flying by on an F-15 at twice the speed of sound. Romney wins.

On the free market... Gingrich has stolen a play from Obama's playbook and has utilized anti-free-market "class warfare" tactics on the campaign trail. Romney, on the other hand, believes in the free-market at the dna-deep level. Romney wins. Romney wins by a long way against his inside-the-beltway entrenched philandering career-politician opponent, Gingrich. Romney wins by miles on this issue.

a well reasoned post. Impressive. Notice the alinsky kiddies have nothing but tears. I can't agree with everything without more, Gingrich *exploding* budget for example. But good objective post none the less.

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:04:58 AM EDT
[#30]
As a parenthetical observation, if you vote for Romney this time around and he wins, I sincerely hope you'll enjoy the obligatory "please sir, may I have some more" lever pulling in four years.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:06:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This forum is obviously mostly conservative.  Will you vote Romney if he wins the Republican nomination?

Actually, I'd say it's become mostly libtard and dumbass - because intelligent people *should* be able to understand the significance of Obama's 2 SCOTUS picks, and what will happen with his next two, if he's given the chance...

- georgestrings

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:07:36 AM EDT
[#32]
The most important thing right now is to get rid of Obama. That being said, Romney is not much of an improvement.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:07:48 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

anybody but 0bama!

I'd vote for Nixon if he was on the ballot

And yo'd deserve what you got.

Look, guys, Obama has us in a fire and you Romney-Zombies are trying to talk us into a frying pan. The cold, hard truth is that either one burns you up. Forget that. I'm striking out for the cooler. Maybe they're a beer left in it; I'm hot.

Ron Paul '12.

I've already been through "making a stand" it didn't work.

Ross Perot '96

Lived it, Learned from it, will not do that again.

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:08:46 AM EDT
[#34]
I'll write in my dogs name, at least he's loyal.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:09:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I won't vote for romney.  I will vote against chicago jesus.

Exactly - I won't like it, but I really don't see any other rational choice in the matter...

- georgestrings

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:10:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
As a parenthetical observation, if you vote for Romney this time around and he wins, I sincerely hope you'll enjoy the obligatory "please sir, may I have some more" lever pulling in four years.

And if you choose a course that will ENSURE Obama stays in office, Please do not regale us with the "It's Fo Time" or the Pmag cover gif when the "New" Scotus reverses McDonald and Heller, and rules that the 2nd is a "Collective" as opposed to an Individual Right.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:13:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And if you choose a course that will ENSURE Obama stays in office, Please do not regale us with the "It's Fo Time" or the Pmag cover gif when the "New" Scotus reverses McDonald and Heller, and rules that the 2nd is a "Collective" as opposed to an Individual Right.

and when romney's SCOTUS picks do the same, i will be first in line to tell you that i told you so.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:15:13 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Quoted:

*snicker*
Another example of the "it's chess not checkers" crowd pulling a Chicken Little while playing checkers.
Right now: "We have to vote for Romney, a certified gun-grabber, because his opponent RIGHT NOW is the WORST THING EVAR SUPREME COURT"
In four years: "We have to vote for Romney again, because his opponent RIGHT NOW is the WORST THING EVAR SUPREME COOOOOOOOUURRRT"
In eight years: "We have to vote for Romney's vice president, because his opponent RIGHT NOW is the WORST THING EVAR SUPREEEEEMEEE COOOOOOOOUURT"
In 12 years: "We have to vote for Romney's vice president, because his opponent RIGHT NOW is the WORST THING EVAR SUUUUUUUUUPREEEEEEMEEEEE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUURT"
Actually, I'm lying.  That won't happen.  Romney's SCOTUS will F us just as hard.
ETA LOL beat already.

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:18:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Obama is more gun friendly than Romney. Honestly it would be a hard choice. As a single issue voter I would have to vote for Obama. It is sad isn't it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:18:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Ron Paul? lmao. Don't bother. The Cindy Sheehan occupy crowd will flop on him like lemmings to karl marx.

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:18:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and when romney's SCOTUS picks do the same, i will be first in line to tell you that i told you so.

That;s fine..and in that case you'll be 100% justified in doing so....thing is that there is a Possibility of That scenario happening if Romney is POTUS..as opposed to the CERTAINTY if Obama makes the Scotus choice.  Let's see, Russian Roulett with a Revolver and 2 rounds (Romney) or a 1911 and 2 rounds.....
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:20:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Romney actually has the history of banning guns, has stated support for such as recently as his last prep for a presidential run.   You are blind if you think you can trust him to appoint anyone who is supportive of our rights.

And you're an idiot if you think Obama is a better choice...

- georgestrings

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:21:34 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Obama is more gun friendly than Romney. Honestly it would be a hard choice. As a single issue voter I would have to vote for Obama. It is sad isn't it.

don't fool yourself. That only appears to be the case becuase he does not have line-item-veto.........(yet)

If he did all of the pro-gun bills that passed would not have made it.

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:24:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This is just so fucking retarded

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:25:23 AM EDT
[#45]
If it comes down to Obama and Romney, what is the point?  They are both evil.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:26:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope.

I could stomach Gingrich, but no way on Romney.

RON PAUL 2012!!!

/thread

No, just more Ron Paul retard bullshit...

- georgestrings

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:26:59 AM EDT
[#47]
I'll vote for Gingrich, Paul, or Obama.  I will not vote for Mittens or Sanatorium.
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:27:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That;s fine..and in that case you'll be 100% justified in doing so....thing is that there is a Possibility of That scenario happening if Romney is POTUS..as opposed to the CERTAINTY if Obama makes the Scotus choice.  Let's see, Russian Roulett with a Revolver and 2 rounds (Romney) or a 1911 and 2 rounds.....

well, i am doing whatever i can to insure we don't have to plar roulett with either
Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:29:13 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ron Paul? lmao. Don't bother. The Cindy Sheehan occupy crowd will flop on him like lemmings to karl marx.

Who ever the (R) candidate is, I'd still rather see Ron Paul over Obama, and it's a good thing he's not in the lead.

It's also a good thing the few thousand members here aren't deciding the outcome, and the independent swing voters are.

Independents are more inclined to vote Romney over Newt.

Romney with a conservative VP sound like our best option to remove Obama.

Keeping the House and taking back the Senate ensures pro gun legislation and conservative SCOTUS picks

Link Posted: 1/29/2012 7:31:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope.

I could stomach Gingrich, but no way on Romney.

[div]RON PAUL 2012!!!

It is attitudes like this that will put Obungo back in

It's attitudes like this that will put a liberal gun-grabber back in office. Guaranteed.

Both wings are attached to the same old gun-grabbing, big-government-healthcare bird.

Ron Paul '12.

You know, I *used* to think you had a bit of intelligence - how is it that you can't see that Ron Paul doesn't have any chance whatsoever to win??? Even if he did, how can you ignore the many, many incoherant ramblings of that senile old fool???

- georgestrings

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top