Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#2]
that sucks

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Omg...my rolex.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:23:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Had a similar situation happen to me 4 lane divided road with a turning lane. Dude in a civic decides to try and pass in the turning lane right at the light, guess he thought he could go straight also, because he hit the curb hard as shit at about 35-40 mph and blew both tires on his right side and bent both wheels.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]
That was satisfying.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:31:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Now there is some mouth breathing shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slowing down in a lane of travel to let someone pull out is not courteous, it is dangerous. Only stupid fucking mouth breathers think it is a good idea. Irregardless of what is shown in this video.

Now there is some mouth breathing shit.

Yep. Traffic was crawling. He let a school bus out. Good deal. BMW driver was a moron and it shows by the end results. I mean in such a hurry to what, gain one more spot and be behind a bus yay lol
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:43:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dashcam driver can at least TRY to keep up with cars in front.

Holy shit, I'm not a rager but you could for all the trucks from CONVOY in between him and the car in front of him.

I understand BMW's frustration.
View Quote

Are you serious? A larger than desired gap between cars in front of you is frustrating why?
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:50:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you serious? A larger than desired gap between cars in front of you is frustrating why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit, I'm not a rager but you could for all the trucks from CONVOY in between him and the car in front of him.

When you are half a vehicle away from being able to place your order at the drive thru.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It usually means the person isn't paying attention, which I find frustrating.

But I tend to get frustrated at people who are generally oblivious to what's happening around them . And it's a lot of people
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 3:59:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#11]
almost looks like dashcam guy tries to block him as he passes, but I agree that BMW guy made his own bed.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#13]
BMW deserved everything he got.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 4:22:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Sucks to suck.  I give this 7.8 fails / 10 dumbasses
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 4:26:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Haha.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Too bad the Beemer douche didn't get it all the way on it's top.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Too bad the Beemer douche didn't get it all the way on it's top.
View Quote

He could have been a legend if he could have got it up on two wheels and passed the bus then set it back down.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 5:04:46 PM EDT
[#18]
I would have got out and told him he cant park there.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Damn guy slowing down to let a school bus go in front of him! We can't allow that! No being courteous allowed ever!!!

On a related note, after the 2nd beep it sounded like the guy in the BMW yelled obscenities out of his window. I bet the dude was beeping for a lot longer than the length of this video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yea the BMW driver was stupid but that other dude was just rolling along. If people moved along like they have a purpose and simply followed basic rules of the road a lot of frustration could be alleviated.

Wat.

Found the BMW driver.

Wat?  :00 - :05 of the video the guy with the dash cam sits there in the intersection while the rest of the cars that were in front of him leave him behind.  How is it so fucking hard to see that?

Damn guy slowing down to let a school bus go in front of him! We can't allow that! No being courteous allowed ever!!!

On a related note, after the 2nd beep it sounded like the guy in the BMW yelled obscenities out of his window. I bet the dude was beeping for a lot longer than the length of this video.

Don't give me that shit.  You're courteous when you leave a gap so a car can pull out of a driveway when there's a line of cars at a signal blocking it. You're courteous when you stop to let a guy in the right hand turn only lane with his left blinker on get over because they were in the wrong lane.  Sitting at a fucking intersection and not moving while other vehicles are doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing (stopping at a red light) is not fucking courtesy.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 5:10:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Dude is probably important. Probably had somewhere important to be. Can't get to that important place because all these other retards just keep poking along.

They should have pulled over for him once they saw the corona rings of his advanced bi-xenon headlights behind them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 5:14:02 PM EDT
[#21]
not me, fuck all you haters -
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Karma....
View Quote

Yep.   Young cocky BMW drivers think they own the road and the world.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 5:17:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Don't give me that shit.  You're courteous when you leave a gap so a car can pull out of a driveway when there's a line of cars at a signal blocking it. You're courteous when you stop to let a guy in the right hand turn only lane with his left blinker on get over because they were in the wrong lane.  Sitting at a fucking intersection and not moving while other vehicles are doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing (stopping at a red light) is not fucking courtesy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea the BMW driver was stupid but that other dude was just rolling along. If people moved along like they have a purpose and simply followed basic rules of the road a lot of frustration could be alleviated.

Wat.

Found the BMW driver.

Wat?  :00 - :05 of the video the guy with the dash cam sits there in the intersection while the rest of the cars that were in front of him leave him behind.  How is it so fucking hard to see that?

What do you call it when someone rages in a road rage thread?  Road rage thread rage?
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 5:21:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I would have got out and told him he cant park there.
View Quote

nice
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 5:29:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Would have been funnier if he had gotten so far up that he couldn't open his door.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 7:44:22 PM EDT
[#26]
<giggle ............. snort>
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:02:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Dude is probably important. Probably had somewhere important to be. Can't get to that important place because all these other retards just keep poking along.

They should have pulled over for him once they saw the corona rings of his advanced bi-xenon headlights behind them.
View Quote

The last thing I saw in my rearview before a chick coming home from a bachelorette party plowed into the back of my stopped car as I was waiting to make a left, going 65 in a 40, was the bright ass headlights of her boyfriends brand new BMW she was driving. She was playing with the radio and never saw my car or braked. She has big tits. No sobriety test was administered as she wandered around in the rain holding balloons and flowers.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:09:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Reminds me of Florida drivers.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:17:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
A BMW driver? I'm so surprised!
View Quote

But he survived.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:20:35 PM EDT
[#30]
lol
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#31]

I know your gay because your shoes are shocking pink.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Those kids should have unassed the bus. An beat the shit out of that dude just for wearing those shoes.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This. Overly courteous people are very bad for the normal flow of traffic.  I understand his frustration.....he just wasnt good at passing that pud.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean maintaining a safe distance between his vehicle and a school bus full of children?

No he means sitting there in the intersection for so long holding up everyone behind him.  The school driver probably thought "What the fuck is that retard doing? Fuck it, I'm turning".

This. Overly courteous people are very bad for the normal flow of traffic.  I understand his frustration.....he just wasnt good at passing that pud.

Theres an intersection here that creates a lot of accidents because people are being overly courteous. They wave cars out and then they get hit by impatient drivers passing in breakdown lane. Just follow the rules of the road and everything tends to work out.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:57:17 PM EDT
[#34]
The BMW driver is most definitely at fault but the dashcam driver sped up and veered right to make damn sure he hit the wall.

Both are assholes.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:06:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Watch the rear view in the upper left,
Then Watch the traffic light

It looks like the BMW driver was trying to make the light
(it turned red right as they went through it)

BMW driver was the one in the wrong here

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Kind of a similar situation. Don't you hate it when you are stuck behind some sub human moran that drives 10 under and is completely oblivious to the world around him. He approaches an intersection where the light turns yellow and he comes out of his coma just long enough to floor it and get through the intersection. Leaving you stuck at the red light with your dick in your hand. People like that and left lane campers should burn in hell. I'm serious.....
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:31:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Kind of a similar situation. Don't you hate it when you are stuck behind some sub human moran that drives 10 under and is completely oblivious to the world around him. He approaches an intersection where the light turns yellow and he comes out of his coma just long enough to floor it and get through the intersection. Leaving you stuck at the red light with your dick in your hand. People like that and left lane campers should burn in hell. I'm serious.....
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, it's cold in Canada
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:40:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You dun goofed.

With the shoe selection I mean.
View Quote

"Fucking punk. Go out to dinner dressed like you're still in you living room! You wear those big hippity-hoppity clown shoes! You speak to women terribly! You treat then despicably! You hurt harmless dogs that can't defend themselves! I'm tired of you man. I'm tired of you. You embarrass me! You know, he would have kept coming back. That's what he would have done. People like this, you let them take something from you, they just act like... and they keep coming back and you still owe them and they never, never change. You can never change their mind!"
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:44:25 PM EDT
[#40]
What's the difference between a BMW and a Porcupine?

The Porcupine has the pricks on the outside
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:47:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Hey, it's cold in Canada
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, it's cold in Canada

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:54:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat.

Found the BMW driver.

I'm pretty sure the bus was at a Stop Sign intersection, him and all of those vehicles behind him were waiting on someone to let them in at some point. Letting him in while traffic is starting up and backed up is the courteous thing to do. I would have let the bus in too.

Edit: Yup I was right,  check the comments on YT.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:57:23 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, it's cold in Canada

http://i.imgur.com/40Fc7e7.gif

LOL. It is a Mil. term. The point I was making is that if dumb fuck would have been paying attention, I could have made it through the light too. Instead, I am stuck at a red light that I have should have made it through if dumb fuck wasn't such a dumb fuck.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:02:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:03:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

LOL. It is a Mil. term. The point I was making is that if dumb fuck would have been paying attention, I could have made it through the light too. Instead, I am stuck at a red light that I have should have made it through if dumb fuck wasn't such a dumb fuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, it's cold in Canada

http://i.imgur.com/40Fc7e7.gif

I know, eh.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:08:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That was satisfying.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:13:42 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Everyone in that video was an idiot.
View Quote

Almost like the Coen Brothers wrote and directed it.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:15:21 PM EDT
[#48]
The only mitigating factor for the dude with the BMW is that dude with dash cam SAT AT LIGHT long enough to let a fucking school bus turn right on red in front of him. Asshole BMW took it from there.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:17:06 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Despite the Dash Cam driver letting the school bus through and slowing down traffic for 5-10 seconds for the 6 cars behind him. That doesn't absolve the BMW driver from his actions and stupidity nor does the brief slowing down of traffic give him the right to drive in that manner.
View Quote

BMW driver should have made the pass the moment dash cam's brake lights come on to let the bus in. But he's no driving virtuoso.

Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:18:41 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote

+1. Traffic flows best when each car behaves like a particle obeying the laws of physics.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top