Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#1]
And with a few GOP votes, that makes it easy for Manchin to say no, if he wants to. SWAMP IS REAL!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:51:44 PM EDT
[#2]
The spice must flow.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:54:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is not a joke. All the creatures up there in D.C. sleep in the same bed together. All of them!
View Quote

And the idea that they are even a little bit on our side is the joke.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:57:56 PM EDT
[#4]
One giant swamp.

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:02:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah, the joke's on us.

Say what you will about Trump, the one indisputable good thing he did was to reveal the size and breadth of The Swamp.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Gots to keep that Cocaine Flowing.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Garland can't even admit that illegal aliens are breaking the law by entering the country illegally. He stood up for Antifa as the good guys.

Who would have been worse?
View Quote

He's a fucking communist.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I never assumed Republicans genuinely had our backs, but I also didn't think they'd publicly jump in bed with Biden this quickly. Bunch of traitors and pussies.
View Quote
They are politicians ............. do you really expect anything else?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:38:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

GD cheered on every single senator who “fought” by contesting the EC count. Yet anybody who took 5 minutes to read the applicable US Code would recognize those efforts were absolutely fruitless. Moreover, the senators themselves knew it was fruitless, and they were contesting the count in order to take advantage of the gullible by showing that they were doing “something”.  They weren’t fighting for Trump, or election integrity. They were fighting for themselves and for the future votes of those who don’t know any better.

Meanwhile, you’ve got people like McConnell who understand that Garland was going to be confirmed regardless of what he did or how he voted. He isn’t going to waste a “No” vote in a meaningless gesture just to satisfy Trump’s base, when he can maneuver himself towards an actually achievable victory somewhere else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative, both of you suffer under the delusion that the gop will fight.....Somewhere.

I suffer under no such delusions. I know a dead party walking when I see one and look forward to hastening it's demise.

GD cheered on every single senator who “fought” by contesting the EC count. Yet anybody who took 5 minutes to read the applicable US Code would recognize those efforts were absolutely fruitless. Moreover, the senators themselves knew it was fruitless, and they were contesting the count in order to take advantage of the gullible by showing that they were doing “something”.  They weren’t fighting for Trump, or election integrity. They were fighting for themselves and for the future votes of those who don’t know any better.

Meanwhile, you’ve got people like McConnell who understand that Garland was going to be confirmed regardless of what he did or how he voted. He isn’t going to waste a “No” vote in a meaningless gesture just to satisfy Trump’s base, when he can maneuver himself towards an actually achievable victory somewhere else.

Yep, you are delusional.....Riddle me this.....If you don't have the votes then how is a No vote "wasted".....It's just another No vote. I mean what, is the Turtle supposed to vote Yes just to make nice with the dems and hope they toss him a bone?

Oh well, it matters not what they do or don't do because I won't be voting for either (d or r).....A pox on them all.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What do you think took two weeks?

How do you think a power sharing deal works?

The senate isn't 100 or 101 voters...its maybe 5 or 6 that matter.  The rest are party line voters that will follow mitch or Chuck. When those two stop the posturing and actually come to an agreement it isn't for parking spots or office space. It's for the agenda.  

Garland is a symbolic figure, the scotus nom that got snubbed by mitch.  That was seen as a power play by mitch.  So it was a priority for Chuck, Mitch agreed to eat shit on this one as part of the deal.

Mitch will let senators in vulnerable positions vote the way that will get them re-elected, but the votes are a done deal.  I bet Harris isn't needed very often to break ties.

You silly peons think your vote counts? You think your calls and letters matter?  Hush!.....your betters are talking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.  I really wish I could have been there with you to observe all of that.  

The senate isn't 100 or 101 voters...its maybe 5 or 6 that matter.  The rest are party line voters that will follow mitch or Chuck. When those two stop the posturing and actually come to an agreement it isn't for parking spots or office space. It's for the agenda.  

Garland is a symbolic figure, the scotus nom that got snubbed by mitch.  That was seen as a power play by mitch.  So it was a priority for Chuck, Mitch agreed to eat shit on this one as part of the deal.

Mitch will let senators in vulnerable positions vote the way that will get them re-elected, but the votes are a done deal.  I bet Harris isn't needed very often to break ties.

You silly peons think your vote counts? You think your calls and letters matter?  Hush!.....your betters are talking.

Like I said ...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:35:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yeah, the joke's on us.

Say what you will about Trump, the one indisputable good thing he did was to reveal the size and breadth of The Swamp.
View Quote

It doesn’t surprise me that millions of people needed trump to point that out to them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:37:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yep, you are delusional.....Riddle me this.....If you don't have the votes then how is a No vote "wasted".....It's just another No vote. I mean what, is the Turtle supposed to vote Yes just to make nice with the dems and hope they toss him a bone?

Oh well, it matters not what they do or don't do because I won't be voting for either (d or r).....A pox on them all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative, both of you suffer under the delusion that the gop will fight.....Somewhere.

I suffer under no such delusions. I know a dead party walking when I see one and look forward to hastening it's demise.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is how I see it too. These deals have all been made.

Hopefully blocking gun bans is part of the deal.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:38:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:46:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The largest hope we have against more Gun legislation is the fact that there are a seemingly large number of democrat voters that have been buying firearms in the last few years.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top