Posted: 6/27/2024 2:56:48 AM EDT

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:01:36 AM EDT
[#1]
She's possessed by a dick demon.

Superbad - Possessed by Dick Devil
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:05:13 AM EDT
[#2]
She made her money. She is gonna stick to her beliefs just like Jeremy Clarkson, I respect both of them. Her net worth is a Billion dollars. She is beyond fuck you money. I applaud her for standing up.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:05:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/14727/20240627_015248_JPG-3251677.JPG
View Quote

LMFAO, it doesn’t get much better than that for a response.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:27:16 AM EDT
[#4]
She's also anti-gun, anti-Trump, anti-conservative, seems maybe even anti-capitalist, and a bunch of other things GD wouldn't approve of.

Looking through her Twitter, it seems like she's a bit of a narcissist who just enjoys being condescendingly rude to people to get attention.  She's not wrong about the trans topic, but don't go thinking that she's some rational thinker, or that she's on your side.

But still,

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:33:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's also anti-gun, anti-Trump, anti-conservative, seems maybe even anti-capitalist, and a bunch of other things GD wouldn't approve of.

Looking through her Twitter, it seems like she's a bit of a narcissist who just enjoys being condescendingly rude to people to get attention.  She's not wrong about the trans topic, but don't go thinking that she's some rational thinker, or that she's on your side.
View Quote

That's just how it goes.  A famous person admits to a single belief that aligns somewhat to the right, and half of the people go "They're just like me!  We're winning!"
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 3:37:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I mean, she literally went out of her way to magically say, one day, "Hey, by the way, Dumbledore is gay!  I just never mentioned it before because it's totally normal!"
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 6:28:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/14727/20240627_015248_JPG-3251677.JPG
View Quote
The irony of that post is astounding
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 6:59:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I mean, she literally went out of her way to magically say, one day, "Hey, by the way, Dumbledore is gay!  I just never mentioned it before because it's totally normal!"
View Quote

She’s completely excommunicated herself from the left with a single unyielding stance of the left’s insanity. I don’t think anybody here thinks that makes her some complete bastion of conservative thought but she is one of the most prominent examples of how far the left has gone off the deep end and doesn’t tolerate a single opposing thought. Good lesson for the general public to see.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:05:03 AM EDT
[#9]
She's pretty funny, and I am still sane enough to be able to enjoy her Twitter posts even though she isn't 100% in lockstep with all my views, unlike some people here in GD and this very post.   She really riles the trannies up.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:14:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

She's completely excommunicated herself from the left with a single unyielding stance of the left's insanity. I don't think anybody here thinks that makes her some complete bastion of conservative thought but she is one of the most prominent examples of how far the left has gone off the deep end and doesn't tolerate a single opposing thought. Good lesson for the general public to see.
View Quote
Yeah, currently she spoke out about the Labour Party's trans rights policies and mentioned voting communism in jest, so now Wikipedia and the media say she's a communist

Attachment Attached File

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_J._K._Rowling
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:15:57 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm drawing plans for US immigration policy which includes a merit system. JK Rowling checks all the boxes...

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:29:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm drawing plans for US immigration policy which includes a merit system. JK Rowling checks all the boxes...

View Quote

Really? She's a flaming liberal that happens to to recognize that men dressing up as women don't become women.   Is that your standard for immigration to the US?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:41:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Really? She's a flaming liberal that happens to to recognize that men dressing up as women don't become women.   Is that your standard for immigration to the US?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But still,

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Feupi3fXoAA9_yT?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

I’m so fucking done with these 100% purity tests. People can agree with me on some things. They can disagree with me on others. It doesn’t have to be down the line. I don’t care.

FWIW she’s not down the line 100% with me either, and she does seem to be fairly smarmy. I don’t really care about that either. After the hate she’s no doubt endured these past several years I’d be a bit of a dick on twitter too.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:45:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Use her belief on trannies to bludgeon the Leftists.

You don’t have to welcome her into the Conservative movement open arms. Just use her on this issue and move on.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:57:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:23:28 AM EDT
[#17]
It's hilarious that she was one of the woke nonsense pioneers until she came out against trannys and now they hate her.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Use her belief on trannies to bludgeon the Leftists.

You don’t have to welcome her into the Conservative movement open arms. Just use her on this issue and move on.
View Quote

This ^

Elon didn’t start out poking the lefty Bear, he used to wine and dine it. Then, slowly, he started getting flak from them and grew to despise them. Take what you can get at this point. J.k. is an opinion swayer, that scares the commies (fallen angels).
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:24:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Never read her books but I appreciate her voews
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:26:16 AM EDT
[#20]
The enemy of my enemy is my friend?  It does get confusing.  I liked that particular response at least, the other stuff.........not so much.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:27:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend?  It does get confusing.  I liked that particular response at least, the other stuff.........not so much.
View Quote

so a douchebag goes up and kicks my enemy in the nuts...it's doesn't mean I can't laugh about it
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She made her money. She is gonna stick to her beliefs just like Jeremy Clarkson, I respect both of them. Her net worth is a Billion dollars. She is beyond fuck you money. I applaud her for standing up.
View Quote

Nice but
I would imagine if she were trying to get that first novel published she sing the go along to get along tune eh?
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:42:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Typical GD

"If you don't believe in everything I do? Your muh enemy"!

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's just how it goes.  A famous person admits to a single belief that aligns somewhat to the right, and half of the people go "They're just like me!  We're winning!"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

It's awesome to watch them eat their own if they can't pass EVERY litmus test of the leftist religion.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:49:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Wheel, snipe, celly, boys!
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Typical GD

"If you don't believe in everything I do? Your muh enemy"!

View Quote

all hail moderate Marxist Bolshevik culture...
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#27]
And that, my friends, is fuck you money at work.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:09:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:11:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:20:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Funny tweet.
She's not running for office, don't care about the rest of her shit.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:28:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Sounds like she's the rational opposition, nothing more.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#32]
I used to see her as someone who was 99% wrong. I now see her as someone who is only 95% wrong. A net gain but still an idiot.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:14:09 AM EDT
[#33]
I don't agree with a lot of her idology, but I do respect her for not bowing the woke mob and standing up for women. Real women.

I'm also frequently amused by her responses to the woke mob.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#34]
She needs to move the fuck out of England before they throw her in jail for her "hurting feelings" speech.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:20:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I’m so fucking done with these 100% purity tests. People can agree with me on some things. They can disagree with me on others. It doesn’t have to be down the line. I don’t care.

FWIW she’s not down the line 100% with me either, and she does seem to be fairly smarmy. I don’t really care about that either. After the hate she’s no doubt endured these past several years I’d be a bit of a dick on twitter too.
View Quote

First time in GD? lol

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:20:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Funny thing is, that's not even an "opinion". We used to just call that reality.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#37]
She's undefeated on X

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:23:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Pretty sad when someone thinks you're radicalized because you believe that women don't come with penises
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#39]
What galls me is that those child actors who became arrogant adult multi millionaires turned their backs to her.  Apparently, they all fail to understand the concept of gratitude.  They would have been pauper nobodies if it were not for her!
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yup.

It's awesome to watch them eat their own if they can't pass EVERY litmus test of the leftist religion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

They must have gotten so good at it from watching us.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Where does she live?  I'm honestly surprised they haven't tried to throw her in prison.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#42]
She's still a tool of the Left.  How about we use Rowling on this one issue, and discard her like a dirty dishrag on everything else?

It's like RFK Jr. on the jab.  GD: "He's just like me!"

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:47:38 AM EDT
[#43]
GD loves her for taking the rational position on the trans issue, even though she disagrees with just about every other one of our values. Conservatives only apply their purity test to other conservatives.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:59:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
GD loves her for taking the rational position on the trans issue, even though she disagrees with just about every other one of our values. Conservatives only apply their purity test to other conservatives.
View Quote

No one is wanting to elect her, work for her or follow her.  Sometimes it's just nice to get some lulz out of Clown World.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:59:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not sure why I, here in the USA, I need to give a fuck about a private British Citizens views on Trump.

Have you seen what American conservatives have done in the past 25 years?

Funny how you point out her narcissistic traits while defending Trump..

Anyway, Ive followed her to see how she gets panties in a twist. Its amusing. All I know is that my kids enjoyed the Harry Potter stuff and I enjoyed the ride in Florida at Universal.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yup.

View Quote

Kind of like Conservatives. Must be that human nature thing again.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 11:03:00 AM EDT
[#47]
LOL
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 11:16:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Never read her books but I appreciate her voews
View Quote
Her books are actually quite conservative, as long as you don't view them as a pathway to witchery/Satanism. Emphasis on evil people existing, the competence of government (or lack therefore), always being armed.

That's part of the delicious irony of the situation. The Millennials and Gen-Z went bananas over those books, from going to the theme park to putting their "house" in their dating profiles. They completely missed the conservative messages. Then Rowling says something that's not PC and their world is shaken - they must reject her, either from personal conviction or to go along with the crowd. And by rights should reject the books - but it's awfully hard to simply invalidate a large portion of ones childhood. Some do so, pretending the books are trash, just like Nixon voters did after Watergate. Some take the line that an author's works are separate from the author herself - hypocritical given their stance on other things.

I just enjoy their discomfort.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 11:22:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top